A Thief Gets Punished Pt. 02

Story Info
Erica is captured and stripped by the ENF Catcher.
1.3k words
4.02
10.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not taking my fucking clothes off, you pervert weirdo!" I said.

"Erica. You listen to him," said the Maven. He quickly looked from me to the man, then back to me. "You do everything he say."

"What?! Maven, what's wrong with you?!" I cried out. "None of this makes any sense!"

"He is ENF Catcher," said the Maven steadily.

"You may explain me to Erica, Maven," said the man, still pointing his crossbow at me. "Maybe it'll be easier coming from you."

"Explain what?! What's an ENF Catcher?"

"He is like bounty hunter," said the Maven. "Except when he catches you, he strips you naked. He ties you so you can't cover yourself. And then he leads you across countryside to take you to prison. He punishes you with public tickling. And if you disobey him, he spank you."

"Though I won't hold anything you do before I stripped you nude against you," said the man. "It's only fair to expect you to be shocked by your change in circumstances."

"Fuck you!" I said. My courage found me. "You can't scare me!"

"Please! Erica! He is very powerful!" The Maven was begging me. Why?

"Erica," said the man smoothly. "I'm now asking you a second time, take off your clothes. If you don't comply, I'll take them off you myself."

"Try it, fucker." I dived and, in a single motion, grabbed a throwing knife off my belt and threw it at him. To my shock, he raised one hand and a purple, translucent barrier suddenly appeared before him. The dagger seemed to get stuck in the barrier, then fell to the ground with a clank.

My heart went cold. Who was this guy?

But by then, I was on my feet. I jumped up onto the Maven's workbench. There's a way out the back! I just had to run for it, and I would be free!

The man made a grabbing motion in the air and cried out "TA RU MA!". To my shock, a portal opened in the ceiling. To my horror, a tentacle quickly emerged from it. I shrieked and ducked, as it lurched at my arm, narrowly missing me. The man cried out again and a second portal opened on the floor.

This time, I wasn't quick enough. It wrapped around my ankle - not tight, but I was stuck. I grabbed another knife off my belt and tried stabbing at it, but it simply stabbed into it like jelly, and healed up when I pulled the knife out.

Then the first tentacle grabbed my wrist and pulled it up.

"No! No!!! Fuck!" I was trapped! The man called out another tentacle that came from the roof, grabbing my other arm before I could do anything. He did it one more time, grabbing my other foot with a tentacle. They held me in a star shape, with my hands held above my head and my feet spread apart. I struggled, but I couldn't move. The man stepped around the workbench and in front of me, holding a big dagger.

"Remember, Erica: you could have avoided this," he said.

"This is not happening! This is not happening!" I yelled. He ignored me and delicately brought the knife to my chest. He ripped my shirt from the centre of the neckhole at the front, right down to the belly. "Noooooooo!" The shirt hung in tatters. He'd revealed the binder I wore to keep my breasts comfortable in case I needed to fight or move quickly. He cut the shirt to the armholes, discarding the fabric.

He then moved on to the binder. I felt rage and hurt when I heard the tear of the binder - it was expensive, and to me it represented the freedom and action I'd been engaging with. He was tearing up my livelihood! My very ability to run around and kick ass! "You fucker! You piece of shit!" I continued to swear as he tore it open.

My breasts hit cool air. That was it. I was on display. He tore the remainder of the binder and casually tossed it on the ground. I shook with impotent rage. He pulled my pants to the ground, revealing my red pussy, and then tore those up with the knife. All I could do was shake my hips. He then grabbed my shoes and socks and pulled them off my feet, with the tentacles lifting just high enough to allow him to pull them off me.

So there I was. Naked, naked, naked. On display. The Maven looked at me with embarrassment. He could see every inch of my body. Oh gods! What was happening?! I squirmed in place. I could feel tears falling down my face.

The man took a jar out of one of his pockets, opened it, and dipped his hand in. He had a cream all over his hand. He then sat the jar down and started rubbing it over my breasts.

"That's cold!" I said.

"This is to protect you from the elements," he said, rubbing it into my body. He rubbed it into my breasts, my legs, my feet, and my arms. He skipped my butt for some reason.

The man walked around me. He grabbed my left wrist, then muttered "Retoa." The tentacle let go of me. I struggled as hard as I could, but he had hold of me. How strong was this guy?! He gripped my left wrist in his arm, then grabbed my right wrist, bringing it down onto my left wrist. I felt him wrap a rope around my wrists.

"Why is this happening?!?!" I cried.

"Because you robbed people," said the man calmly.

"Please, Erica," said the Maven. "Listen to this man. Obey him." I felt the rope tighten around my wrists. "I know you are clever, tenacious girl, but you have no way out of this. You can only make this easier on yourself and only by doing everything he say." I felt the man begin wrapping a rope around my elbows, tying them together, as if I didn't feel trapped enough. "If you ever listen to me, this is the time."

"He's right, Erica." The man finished tying up my elbows. I felt as if bricks were holding them together. He walked around to my front. "I have two main rules. They'll take effect as soon as we leave this room. First, you are to call me Sir. Second, if you disobey me or act up, I'm going to spank you. And you are to count every spank I give you and thank me for it." He tied a leash around my neck and muttered the spell that caused the tentacles to let go of my ankles. "Your life as you knew it is over, Erica. You're now an ENF. Whether you accept that or not is up to you. Now march."

He turned and walked out of the Maven's shop, and I was forced to keep up or have my neck jerked by the leash. The initial shock had worn off. I was buck-ass nude. My hands were tied behind my back and I was on a leash. I was about to be publicly humiliated with my naked body on display. The words of the Maven - watching me now with sympathy - and this man bounced around my head.

They were right. Things were looking grim. There was nothing I could do. I would be in the most humiliating situation I had ever been in within minutes. But there was still hope. My crew would see the situation I was in and immediately jump to my rescue. All I had to do was ignore the stares of the public for now and the intense humiliation and the tightness around my arms, and then they'd free me and we'd kill this guy and flee town, and it would be like none of this ever happened.