A Thief Gets Punished Pt. 03

Story Info
Erica is publicly tickled, only for rescue to show up.
1.2k words
4.04
7.1k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, a naked woman!"

"Oh my gods! Hahaha!"

"She's tied up!"

"Look at those boobs!"

"Isn't that... Erica?"

"I think it is! It's Erica Broadchurch! Hahahahaha!"

They were all laughing at me. I had my head down; I felt physically unable to lift it. It felt like the only way to block out the humiliation. The ropes were tight around my arms. It took everything I had to put aside the burning rage at the man pulling me along.

Unfortunately, looking down meant I was looking at my body. It felt different to what it did a mere fifteen minutes ago. On display, shown to the world. The air on my skin felt cold and sent a shiver down my spine. I put it aside. I put it aside! My friends would save me and I could run away and never think about this again.

Instinct hit me. I looked up. I saw Daniel in the crowd, his blonde hair catching my attention. His mouth was wide open in shock. I ignored the smiles and shock of the townsfolk and held onto the thought, hoping he would understand: get help. We're saving me and getting the hell out of town. He nodded and ran off.

My captor pulled me through the town until we came up to the local bar. I was here just an hour ago! Fully clothed, happily drinking and having lunch! I was the life of the fucking party! No, I had to calm down.

He took me up the steps to the porch and then came around behind me. He untied the rope around my elbows first, then untied the rope around my wrists while gripping my left wrist very tightly. As soon as my right arm was free I swung a fist. He caught it with his free hand and twisted me around until I was bent over.

"Arrgh!" I cried out. My arm hurt so much!

"You ain't getting away, Erica!" yelled some smartass in the crowd. Everyone tittered. I was too embarrassed to continue fighting and went limp.

My captor then tied a simple knot around one of my wrists. He threw the rope over one of the beams in the porch roof and pulled, lifting my arm up until my hand was well over my head. He then lifted my other wrist and tied the rope around it. I was now standing on the porch of the tavern, my arms held aloft, buck naked and in full view of the public. There was nothing I could do to cover myself.

That's when he started tickling me.

"Oh fuck! Hahahahaha!"

His fingers were so soft and gentle. He stroked me with all ten like a spider scuttling across the floor. It was maddening! I shook my body, trying to slip out of his grasp, but the rope tying me to the roof held me tight. I hopped on my feet as if that would do anything to reduce the tickle torture. I threw my head back and laughed helplessly.

"It's too much! Hahahaha! It's too much! Hee-e-e-e-e-e-lp!"

The crowd laughed and pointed.

"Naked Erica Broadchurch!"

"Watch those boobies jiggle! Man, they're way bigger than I thought!"

"Why would she hide a body like that?"

I tried pushing the humiliation out. I forced my mouth closed, suppressing every laugh. I breathed in and out carefully, staring my captor down. I would not give him what he wanted!

It was then that he moved down to my belly. I practically choked on my laughter. Tears welled up in my eyes. I deflected. I would not feel the shame! This was entirely his fault!

Suddenly he turned and raised that purple barrier. A dagger collided with it and fell to the ground. It was as if time slowed down. I saw David running up to my captor, drawing another dagger. I saw Tanya coming around from the other direction. My captor kicked David in the shin, dropping him to his knee. My captor then grabbed him by the shoulders and flipped him to the ground.

He then turned to Tanya and called a tentacle out of the roof. The crowd gasped and pointed. Tanya had a look of blind panic on her face. Me too, girl. Before she could react - before i could say anything, the tentacle grabbed her left wrist. My captor then turned and summoned a tentacle around David's foot before he could even get up.

It was all over in less than two seconds.

As David grappled ineffectually with the tentacle on his foot, my captor summoned a tentacle to grab Tanya's other wrist.

"Oh no! Oh nooooooo!" she cried, knowing what was coming.

"I'm not taking either of you with me," said my captor. "But you will both be punished for interfering here." He pulled out his knife.

"Please! You don't have to do this!" she sobbed.

"If you'd left me alone, this wouldn't be happening." He cut open Tanya's clothing. Her body was more supple and thin than my own; not that I'm fat, but Tanya is quite thin. She cried as he cut up her beautiful clothes, sobbing in a way that made even me look more dignified. She had a thin patch of jet-black pubic hair that she scultped into a line. She tried crossing her legs, but it was very difficult.

He then walked over to David and pulled him to his feet. He pulled David's hands behind his back and tied them together.

"Now hang on, man, we can talk about this," said David. My captor ignored him as he then tied a longer rope to his wrists, which he then threw over the support beam of the tavern. "We can talk about this! We can TALK! PLEASE!" My captor then used his knife to cut up David's clothes.

His body was covered in fine, gorgeous blonde hair. David was very fit and toned, with his chest looking rock-hard. When my captor tore off his pants, there was a shocking reveal: David had a smaller-than-average cock.

The crowd pointed and laughed again.

"Look at that tiny weiner!"

"Haha! Baby dick!"

David blushed bright red. I suddenly began to understand why he had never slept with me, never even tried. It was funny, because I know there's nothing wrong with small dicks. He was probably a grower.

David and Tanya both struggled. I was puzzled; why were they they only ones here? My captor interrupted my thoughts when he walked back over to me and started untying me.

"Those tentacles will shrivel and disappear in a few hours. Until then, you'll have time to think over how you brought this upon yourself." He retied my arms behind my back and pulled me over to his horse, tied up right next to the tavern this whole time. He climbed up on it, and held up a hand when I tried to climb up behind him. "No, Erica. You're being punished. You walk." He clicked his tongue and his horse started walking, and I was forced to keep up. I stumbled as I followed.

I looked back sympathetically at David and Tanya. They continued to struggle as the crowd jeered at them. Hopefully they could get out and find another way to rescue me. Until then, I'd have to keep trying to find my own way.

I looked up at my captor - my antagonist, my villain, the man with no name. He might have powers I don't understand, but I was cunning and clever, and I had my allies. Soon I'd be the one standing over his naked body.