A Thin Line

Story Info
It’s a thin line between love and hate, a Dom in trouble.
1.7k words
4.29
3.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes slightly and started moving his head from side to side. He had a splitting headache and his vision was blurry. What the fuck was going on? He tried to sit up and he couldn't. He was in some sort of restraints. He jerked his arms forward with all his might and he realized he was chained. He tried to kick his feet and they too were chained.

The pulling and yanking made his head hurt worse, so he stopped and tried to catch his breath. He was panicking and was now about to choke. Something was stuffed in his mouth as well.

"I must be dreaming", he thought to himself. " It's gotta be a nightmare."

"Master, you are finally awake. For a little while I thought I had accidentally killed you when I hit you in the back of your head. Lie still. You more than likely have a mild concussion. I have read all about it and you will have to take it easy over the next couple of weeks but you should be okay."

The little 5'2" slut stood there smiling. She was naked, except for her collar, just the way he trained her to be. Her lovely C cup titties looked inviting with her nipples pierced with the diamond barbells he had bought her. She had them done according to his specifications. She had also had her belly button pierced at his request.

He looked at the tattoo across her left titty. It was his brand. An outline of a good sized locket with the key hole resembling a pussy. It had taken her a while to agree to be branded but she had done it to please him like everything else he asked of her.

How had she found him? How did she break into home? He assumed that this was his home. He started to look around and sighed when he realized yes this was his home. This was his bed he was chained to. He had chained many women using these same chains and he knew they could not be easily broken.

He knew he had broken her heart when he ended their relationship so abruptly. He knew from past experience that a quick and sharp break was the best way to end it. Women can be so emotional and dramatic. He had tried to let some down easily but that never seemed to work. They always cried and begged and he no longer has the patience for all of that emotional garbage.

This slut had taken it extremely hard. Emailing him daily several times a day, begging for forgiveness. Sending love songs and all kinds of romantic poetry, etc. pledging her undying love and devotion.

He knew that he could never make her understand because it wasn't really anything she had done wrong. They had a good year together. He had enjoyed her immensely but he was ready to move on. She was becoming reckless with her home life, losing all perspective and he had seen this play out before. What she wanted was to be his 24/7 bitch. His forever sex slave.

He knew that the last time he had used all her holes was the last time he would ever use them. He realized it was better that she didn't know it was the last time.

He remembered how she had been waiting for him patiently in the hotel room. They had met at that same hotel several times before. She was naked when he entered and she stood there blushing with her hands behind her back, her tits thrusting forward and her legs parted. She smelled good as he circled her and she quietly said,

"Hello Master, I missed you."

He didn't answer her. He cupped her breast from behind and rubbed his dick across her nice round soft ass. He circled her again and when he was facing her, he raised her face and said,

"Let me look at you, Whore".

She smiled and blushed some more. She was a sexy, adorable, little cunt and he really never grew tired of looking at her and truth be told he missed her too.

He quickly undressed and put his clothes on the chair near the desk and he reached into his bag and nodded. She, having been trained well, knew what he wanted her to do. She dropped to her knees and crawled to him. She knelt and raised her head for him to collar her.

Once her collar was secured she rubbed her head on his thigh and he petted her on her head and said,

"Good girl. Time for your treat. I know you can barely wait to have this cock in your mouth, can you?"

She looked up at him with a yearning in her eyes that made his heart melt and she licked her lips and opened wide for him to place his slightly erect cock in her mouth. She sucked the tip gently and then licked up and down the shaft. He heard her sigh and she took it all in her mouth and began to suck and it began to grow. Up and down he watched her bob her pretty little head and now it was his turn to sigh.

He put his hands on the back of her head and began to face fuck her as his lust began to grow. She was such a damn good cock sucker and he knew if he wasn't careful he would cum all too soon.

He grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her face off his swollen cock and told her to get on the bed. He swatted that nice ass of hers as she scurried onto the bed to wait for his further instructions.

Again he asked her to just lay still. He wanted to look at her. He wanted to keep the memory of her lovely body in his mind for a long time to come. Even though he had a million pictures of her and all her body parts he wanted this picture to be forever in his memory. As he looked her up and down he thought for a few moments maybe he should keep her a little longer, maybe he was being a bit hasty in his decision. One year was longer than he had kept most but still she was something special.

No, he was sure he was making the best decision for all concerned. He decided he was going to enjoy her one last time this evening and at the same time give her a memory she would cherish for a lifetime as well.

Enjoying her, is indeed what he did. He pinched and sucked and bit her nipples. She had big round areolas that he loved. Making her scream and beg for mercy. He spanked her ass, pussy and titties until they were stinging, red and welted. She was a pain slut and she begged and begged to cum and he deliberately denied her the release she craved.

He ate her juicy shaved pussy and licked and sucked on her large sized clit. He often teased her about the size of her clit. He rimmed her asshole and finally allowed her to cum. She had cum over and over again. After she was spent and every part of her body was so sensitive she could barely stand his breath on her he fucked her with every bit of strength he could muster.

Pounding her pussy relentlessly, listening to her moan and say Master, over and over again, please Master. He wouldn't stop and finally when she thought he was through he commanded that she roll over onto her stomach and pounded her back cunt over and over until he finally came a bucket load in her tight little ass.

When he left her she was asleep and he gently kissed her on the top of her forehead. He heard her whisper as the door closed,

"Thank you Master.".

He texted her the next day that it was over.

He snapped back into the present and he could hear her telling him how she had found him. She was babbling,

"It wasn't easy because you know how secretive you are. I mean I only had your first name and a very vague idea of what part of the city you lived in. I knew you did government contract work but that really didn' tell me much. The last time we met when you left I got up and watched you leave through the window and got your license plate off the back of your truck. I felt it wasn't fair for you to know everything about me and me to know nothing really about you.

You have probably forgotten that you told me your birthday when I asked what zodiac sign you were. You said you weren't sure and I asked you your birth date. I never forgot.

Well anyway, I have a friend who has a friend who works at the DMV and they helped me a lot. Also my youngest brother works for the government doing contract work as well, he was helpful too.

I know you said it was time to move on because I had drama and security issues that you just don't need, but I'm not ready."

She stopped talking and noticed he had a frown on his face even through the gag.

"I know you are wondering how I broke in. Well I watched you for days coming and going. I drove my Mom's car because I know you know my car. Do you know that you have a loose window in the back in the garage? I got in that way and I waited til you came in last night and I hit you in the back of your head as you came in the back door from the garage.

I rolled you onto a piece of carpeting I brought so I could drag you to your bedroom. I saw that on a Lifetime tv special she said laughing.

Getting you on the bed was a big job but I did it. I mean you are 6'2", thank goodness you are a lean sex machine. I had bought heavy duty chains but I didn't have to use them because you already had some available."

As he laid there looking up at her, she was calmly smiling. He thought,

"Oh hell, what have I done? This bitch is crazy. I am in a real life fatal attraction."