A Thin Line Continues

Story Info
A Dom’s betrayal and his sub’s revenge continues.
1.7k words
4.46
1.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"I have to stay calm," I thought.

She is crazy but she is a submissive at heart. I have to remember that she gets pleasure from making me happy and serving me. If I can get her to take the gag off I can talk to her, get in her head and convince that I was wrong.

I began coughing and acting like I was choking. She immediately came to my side and unbuckled the strap that held the gag to my mouth.

"Master, are you okay? I am sorry, you are probably thirsty. Stay still, she chuckled at her own joke. I'm going to get you some water."

When she came back she slowly put the cold glass to my lips so that I could take a sip. Although I had been faking it, I was really thirsty.

"Thank you slut, good girl, I said. Now please unchain your Master so we can discuss this calmly and rationally."

She shook her head no.

"I would rather not. I need more time to think this whole thing through. I am going to have to gag you again because I am afraid you will find a way to talk your way out of this."

"Denise, we don't have to talk as Master and sex slave, or Dom and sub. We can talk just as Denise and Marcus. Please."

"I am afraid it is too late for that Sir. Denise no longer exists and you have not shared too much of Marcus with me so it would be like two strangers talking."

She started to put the gag in my mouth. I tightened my lips and clenched my jaws.

She smiled and went over to the corner and picked up a taser. She turned it on as she approached and it made a zapping noise. She pointed it at my nut sack.

"What is going to be Sir, the hard way or the easy way."

I quickly opened my mouth and she secured the gag tightly around the back of my head. I looked down and to my surprise my dick was at full mast.

She licked her lips and she took my manhood in her hand and began stroking it. She kept stroking it harder and harder and then she gently licked the top of the head. I shuddered and moaned. God, she knew how to please me like no other. I began to raise my hips and she laughed. She winked and said,

"I love your cock Sir, it is my moon and my sun. How could you have ever thought of taking it away from me? You have trained me to give you such pleasure and in doing so make me cum like no other."

With that being said she began to suck and kiss and worship my dick and despite all my anxiety and fear of what was to come I could do nothing but lay tied and bound and enjoy it.

Up and down she bobbed her head, sucking my shaft and the head of my dick. Then she began licking my balls. Deep in her mouth she took my cock, like I had trained her, she took it down her throat, gagging herself repeatedly. I closed my eyes and let her do what she does best, what she was made to do, suck my cock. I could feel the pressure that begins to rise when one is about to cum and my dick was pulsating and my release was imminent and then she abruptly stopped.

I wanted to scream out and say "Bitch, are you crazy?" but I could do nothing but grunt and moan like a wild beast with something stuck in its paw.

She saw the distress all over my face and she giggled and giggled.

"Remember when you were first training me in orgasm denial. I thought you were the cruelest man on the planet sometimes. You would edge me over and over and not let me cum. You would make me go days, even weeks with no orgasm. I remember asking you if cold showers really worked to shut down the need and urgency and you said that you didn't know because you get to cum whenever you want. You thought that was hilarious, not so funny now is it.

Don't worry you learn what you taught me. The denial, the build up all makes it worthwhile."

She got up and told me she would be back. She was hungry and was going to fix us something to eat. Before she left she allowed me to piss in a bowl and then she took my hot piss and poured it all over me starting at the top of my head.

She shook her head sadly and said,

"I know how that makes you feel, Master. Dirty, nasty and degraded, humiliated beyond belief. Well it always makes me feel like that too, but you know that. That is why you do it. You also know it takes me to a happy place as well. Unfortunately, I don't think it does the same thing to you because you don't look happy."

She thought that was hilarious, she was tickled pink when she left.

Great, I was gagged, tied, chained, horny, and now pissy. Things couldn't get any worse, or could they?

It seemed like it was hours before she returned. I had lost all track of time. My urine had begun to dry but the stench was making me sick. I wanted, no, I needed a shower. I was aching from being tied and chained. If I ever got loose I was sure I could probably kill her at this point.

She brought with her a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs. It smelled great and I realized I was starving. She ungagged me and began to feed me. I felt embarrassed and humiliated being treated like a toddler, especially because with every couple of fork fills she would say, "That's a good boy".

After dinner she cleaned me up with a nice hot washcloth and stripped the linen on the bed.

"I am going to ungag you to give your mouth and jaw some relief. Listen carefully, these are the rules. You don't talk without permission and you answer all questions asked nicely. If not, the gag goes back in. Do you understand?"

She removed the gag and I shook my head. She looked at me with the same look I give her when I make her speak when she would rather not.

"Yes, I understand, slut."

"I am really horny again and I would like to cum before we go to sleep." she said.

She began to work my dick again with her hands and then her mouth. When she had me at full attention she climbed on and began to ride my cock. She rode me like a wild woman, up and down grinding her clit on me, her hot juices coating my cock. It felt so good and I wonder how I could have ever thought of leaving this sexy vixen before me. She was right, I must be crazy.

When she exhausted herself to my amazement I was still standing straight up in the air. No matter how close I got to reaching a climax for some reason I could not cum. She could see the look of confusion on my face and she explained,

"Don't worry your erection will subside in a couple hours. I put a little magic in your food. Your dick will stay hard as granite and you will be horny as hell with no relief. At least not tonight. Bad Masters get punished and you have not been nice. Have you?"

The look I gave her obviously was a bad choice on my part, because the slap came hard and quick.

"Have you Master?" she yelled looking a bit deranged. She raised her hand again to hit me.

"No, no, I have not been nice, slut. You are right I have been an idiot, a crazy S.O. B. I deserve any punishment you give me."

That is what she wanted to hear. Her eyes softened and she reached out this time and she gently stroked my face. She lowered and kissed me passionately, tonguing me deeply. I kissed her back lovingly and lustfully. She was mine, how did I let this get so out of hand. What made me think I could just walk away from all that she had given me?

I could feel her slipping into her submissive space where I loved her to be. When she was there nothing else seemed to matter to her but me. I became her universe, her reason for being, my wishes were her commands.

Maybe just maybe I can get her to listen to reason and untie me, I thought.

"Pet", she loved it when I called her that. She was laying on me now, clearly enjoying being close to me and hearing my heartbeat.

"Yes, Master", she whispered, sounding so sexy and submissive.

"Who is Master's good girl, Master's sweet Pet?"

"I am, Master, I am always your good girl." She seemed to be in a sleep-like state.

"Who makes her Master so very happy that he owns his little slut?"

"I do Master,"

"That's right, now Pet, untie your Master so he can hold his precious treasure."

For a few moments there I thought she was going to obey me like she always did, especially when she was in her special place. She sat up and looked at me and I saw the tears running down her face.

I had seen her cry before. Hell, I had made her cry before but this was different. I knew I was the source of real deep emotional pain and it shook me to my core. I knew the pain was coming from the turmoil she was in. She wanted to obey with every fiber in her being, she wanted to please me and yet she knew she couldn't. The pain she was in was excruciating.

She got up and went and got the taser again. As she approached the bed she picked up the gag and held it up with her other hand.

"Easy or hard?" she said.

I opened my mouth and she gagged me again.