A Thousand Ships Ch. 01

Story Info
Newlywed wife taken in hand.
2.5k words
4.28
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElliBeth
ElliBeth
196 Followers

It was their wedding night.

"You're mine. At last," Michael growled in Helen's ear.

She slid backward on the bed, her heels catching on the heavy coverlet. She hadn't had a chance to take them off. As soon as they'd entered the bridal suite, Michael had caught her up in his arms and thrown her onto the bed.

Now he bore down on her, his eyes dark with desire.

"I'm glad you waited for me. My little prize," he said, reaching out to caress her cheek.

She squirmed, a little whimper escaping her throat. She hadn't meant to let it out. But, yes, she'd waited for him. And he'd made every moment long, using the terms of their agreement to his advantage. She'd never been with a man before, but he'd had many women. He'd even had them in front of her. He'd tied her up, blindfolded her, and forced her to listen to him having his way with some willing, eager slut. And she'd enjoyed it. Had begun to relish thinking of the moment she'd be the one worshiping his cock, swallowing his seed, and feeling the sting of his hand against her skin.

She yearned for discipline. But though she knew his dominant streak firsthand, he still hadn't truly claimed her the way he'd said he would when they'd met.

All that was going to change tonight. Now she was his wife. Now she belonged to him, and he could do whatever he wanted to her and the perfect body she'd cultivated for him.

"Look at you." He caught her by the hair and yanked her into a straighter position. His free hand closed around the low neckline of her gown and tore. "My beautiful little slut."

Her cheeks burned. She thought of the girl he'd taken. That girl was a slut. But she — No, she was whatever he wanted her to be.

"Yes," she mewled, arching her spine for him. "I'm your good little slut."

He groaned and released her hair. She fell back to the bed, her muscles weak. Towering over her, he ripped off his suit jacket, his vest, his shirt, revealing his bare chest. She almost cried out. She'd been wanting to touch him for so long.

"Please," she whispered, her cheek pressed into the coverlet. She didn't meet his eyes. He preferred that she kept them lowered, that she maintained submission. "Please, Michael, can I — "

His hand came out of nowhere. It connected with her cheek. She cried out, the blow forcing her deeper into the blankets.

"Master," he said, his breath coming hard above her. His hand closed around her neck and squeezed. She struggled to breathe, tears forced from her eyes. He released and slapped her again, harder this time. "You call me Master."

They'd spoken of it months ago, when she'd signed herself over to him, but in the moment she'd forgotten.

"Master," she whispered. "I'm sorry, Master."

"It's all right, slut." His hand closed around her hair again, and he pulled her up. He was yanking his pants down. Boxers lowered, his cock popped free, eight beautiful inches she hadn't been allowed to touch since she'd sealed their engagement with her mouth. He'd denied her that long. Now it taunted her, mere inches from her face. The corners of his lips tugged upward. She could tell he knew exactly what she was thinking.

"What do you want?" he asked, his hand tightening around her hair, bobby pins bending and straining beneath the force of his fist.

She gasped for breath, her heart hammering. "I want your cock, Master. Please let me worship your cock. I'll be so good for you, I promise!"

"What a compelling plea," he murmured.

Releasing her again, he took his cock in one hand and stroked it, his eyes on her. She melted before him, lowering herself onto her forearms. "Please, Master!"

"Take off that dress," he said.

He kept stroking himself while she loosed the ripped top of the dress from her shoulders. It fell away in a pile of tulle, leaving her in the silk shift he'd chosen. Goosebumps rising on her skin, she folded her arms over her chest in an attempt to preserve the modesty she had left. He shook his head, his hand moving up and down the length of his cock.

"No, princess. My slut doesn't hide anything from me. Lower your arms."

She obeyed. He released his cock and reached for her. In one swift motion he tore the shift down the center. His hands, so much larger than hers, closed around her bared breasts and squeezed. He let out a sound from deep in his throat, a rumble of appreciation.

"They're nicely sized now. Just how I like them." He was squeezing her, poking and prodding, as if she were just a piece of meat, something he'd paid good money for. His thumbs and forefingers closed around her nipples and twisted. She was unable to contain a yelp. "Imagine how plump and delicious they'll become once you're carrying my child. But all in good time. Look at you right now, my virgin whore."

He was right. She was a whore, despite the virtue she'd saved for him. She was panting, her mouth hanging open, her mouth watering for his cock, her face made up beautifully for him, an angel for whom he had devilish intentions. He let go of her breasts and caught her hair again. This time, she could tell it was different. He lowered himself onto the edge of the bed and dragged her across his lap. His free hand slipped beneath the bottom hem of her shift and danced up the back of her thighs before coming to rest on one cheek, firm and rounded from the exercise regimen he'd prescribed for her at the beginning of their time together.

"Do you think this is how Menelaus treated Helen on her first night as his queen?" he asked in a low voice, leaning over her. He'd released her hair and now he had both hands on her backside, the skirt of her shift pushed up above her waist. He spread her cheeks and brushed a thumb across her most hidden treasure, the tighter hole above the dripping pink folds of her virgin pussy. "Yours is truly a face to launch a thousand ships, my dear. But you're my whore, and you'll remember it. I think that your first round of nightly discipline is in order. And after that... you can have what you so desperately desire."

She moaned, writhing on his knees. The hard length of him pressed against her stomach, burning into her skin. He ran his hand ever so lightly across her cheeks, then withdrew. She stiffened and anticipated the blow before it came. The delicious sting of pain washed over her.

He spanked her again, his other hand pressing her wrists into the small of her back. She was his, utterly his, owned, utterly possessed. His grip on her wrists tightened as he struck her a third time.

"I'll give you nineteen, for all the years you've not been mine," he said, his voice low and barely controlled. "Count the rest, slut."

Her cheeks were flaming. He'd reminded her of her age, which reminded her of his — that he was a decade her senior and a decade more experienced in the ways of the world and the ways of love and lust. She knew that from when she'd been forced to hear him with the other woman. Would there be other women now? Would he force her to kneel alongside some other whore? If he bred her, and her belly became swollen with his child, and she could no longer pleasure him in his favorite ways, would he force her to watch while he took his pleasure from some other woman? It was within his right, according to their agreement.

She counted, gritting her teeth against the blows. By the time the nineteenth fell, reluctant tears had escaped her eyes, and her mascara was running down her cheeks in lines. He soothed her against his chest, stroking her hair and smoothing it out of her face. She felt like a cherished possession in his arms.

"Good girl," he said, holding her at arm's length. "Good girl. You took that well. We'll do that every night, more or less depending on how good you've been. But if you're ever particularly terrible, there will be worse punishments."

She nodded, her face tearstained, her eyes jerking toward his belt, coiled and discarded on the floor.

"Yes, that's right. It'll hang on the wall in our bedroom, to keep you in your place." He squeezed her, kissing her tenderly on the forehead. "I won't use it often. Only if you're petulant do you need to worry. You know that I don't like petulance. You may have been a child not long ago, but it's time you became a woman."

"Master?" she chanced, glancing shyly up at him.

"Yes, Helen?"

She glanced back at the belt on the floor. "If you use it on me... When you use it on me, I think I'll like it."

She had surprised herself with her boldness, so she wasn't surprised when his eyes widened. His hand closed around her neck, and he held her fast, forcing her to meet his gaze.

"Is that right? My slut liked being spanked? My slut likes when I hurt her?"

"Yes, Master," Helen whispered. She couldn't tear her eyes away from his cock. "Please, Master, may I pleasure you with my mouth?"

"Hasty, hasty." He released her. "Touch your breasts for me, sweetheart. Show me what's mine."

Shame gone, she cupped her breasts and offered them to him, yearning for him to touch her again. He stroked his cock, his eyes hungry. Then he stepped off the bed. Dropping a pillow at his feet, he gestured for her to kneel.

"Pinch your nipples." His breath was ragged, his eyes fixed on her. "Yes, just like that. Yes, you're going to be good for me. A good wife, just like you promised you'd be. A good, dutiful, obedient wife, always welcoming her husband's touch. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes," she moaned, lost in her submission.

He reached out and slapped her hands away from her breasts. "Now take my cock and show me how much you deserve it."

She gasped, gratitude rushing over her. "Thank you, Master. Thank you so much," she breathed, her hands closing around his hot, throbbing length. He was too thick for her to close her fingers around. She flicked her tongue across her lips, suddenly nervous. "May I suck your cock, Master?"

"You may. Show me how much you've learned since I last used your mouth," he said.

That was right. The first time, he had used her mouth. She'd been barely eighteen and a half when he'd made the proposition. They'd been seeing each other for some time, but hadn't formalized an arrangement, and she'd known he'd been seeing many girls besides her. As a rich man, he had the luxury of choice, after all. She'd agreed to become his wife — and slave — knowing that he'd provide for her and her children, as long as she kept her end of the agreement.

She hadn't known anything back then. She'd choked and gagged when he'd fucked her throat, the way he insisted they seal their contract. She'd been bound to him ever since. And he'd made it clear that he preferred her to worship his cock. In his opinion, only a lazy slut would make her master fuck her face. So she'd learned how to please him on the practice toys he'd given her.

"I've learned so much. Thank you for letting me show you," she said. She closed her mouth around the head of his cock and sucked, running her tongue in circles.

"Take me deeper," he said, catching a fistful of her hair.

She drew a breath and took him in, breathing through her nose like her training videos had taught her. She loved the feeling of being on her knees in front of him, his cock filling her throat, taking all of him, worshiping all of him. When he began to push, she put her hands on his waist, stilling him, tears forcing their way out of her eyes. She squeezed them shut and took all of him in.

"Oh, yes," he groaned above her. "You're so good. I knew you'd learn. Use your tongue, princess. I'm going to cum in your hot little mouth."

She still remembered how it had felt when he'd released in her mouth the first time, his hot seed hitting the back of her throat. She gripped the base of his shaft with one hand and sucked harder.

Suddenly, he jerked away.

"A real man changes his mind sometimes," he said, gripping her chin. His other hand swung and connected with her cheek. She cried out, a ragdoll in his grasp, her core tightening. He hit her again, his eyes darker. She squeezed her breasts and turned her other cheek towards him so he would know that what she said was true. She liked the pain.

He was stroking himself furiously, still holding her head in place. "I'm going to cum all over your beautiful face, angel. Beg for it."

"Please!" She squeezed her breasts harder, tightening her fingers around her swollen nipples. "Please give me your cum, Master. Please cum on your little slut's face."

He let out a guttural sound from the back of his throat. The first jet of cum hit her cheek, warming her skin. She cried out and twisted her nipples and felt her pussy spasm, wetness shooting through her core. He grunted, releasing the rest of his load across her face.

"My little slut," he said, looking down at her.

She looked up at him, her vision blurred by tears. He was shaking his head, marveling. "Did you cum from that?" he asked.

A flush crept up the back of her neck. "Yes," she blurted out, ashamed. She began to cry. "Oh, my God. I'm such a slut. I'm such a whore. I'm so bad."

"No!" He caught her arms and pulled her to her feet. "No, don't say that. Never say that. You're my good, beautiful wife, and everything you do, you do from a place of love. As do I. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, her stained face buried in his chest.

"Good." He lowered her onto the edge of the bed. "Lie back now and let me cover you up with the blanket. I'll go get you some food and something to drink, and then we'll have a little talk."

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading! This is my first effort here, so I'd really appreciate any comments, pieces of feedback, ratings, etc.! Let me know what you enjoyed, what you didn't enjoy, anything you'd like to see in future installments (more coming, hopefully)... XOXO, ElliBeth