A Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica sensed Abbie's anxiety to be out in public and linked arms with her. They looked like two girls out shopping. They walked to a small lane in the mall to what appeared to be a side entrance for deliveries. Monica rang the bell. A door was opened by a pleasant looking middle aged lady. She had a big smile and greeted Monica with a hug.

"So this lady needs a natural looking bust," Roberta said. "How big? She has a slender frame so we don't want a porn star look." Roberta tool out a tape measure and took measurements.

"Why don't you undress her Monica? Pantyhose are OK. I'll go get some things." Roberta left and Monica helped Abbie unbutton the blouse. She lowered the bra and removed the cotton wool padding making Abbie's chest look boyish and flat. Monica smiled and whispered that Roberta had helped some males with their figures.

Roberta soon returned with a small shopping cart that had several boxes and items of clothing. "I brought the cart as I couldn't carry all in one trip," Roberta explained. "She's got a normal frame so I suggest a 36C. I also brought the next size up and you can see what works best. Once glued on they should not be detectable by sight. It would feel different to touch of course. The body needs to be completely free of hair or removal will be very painful."

"I'll take care of that on Friday," Monica replied. "I've done that before. They look great and match Abbie's skin tone closely." She pulled out the larger form. "Let's try this first." Monica re-attached the bra and inserted two forms. To Abbie they looked so lifelike they may have been sliced off a real lady. They were cool at first and fit snugly into the large bra.

Monica and Roberta observed Abbie. "Describe the dress she'll be wearing," Roberta asked.

Monica showed the images and described the dress perfectly. She also described in detail Darcy's expectations for Abbie's look who stood there in a full bra and skirt and listened to the discussion. Abbie wondered what was going through Monica's and Roberta's mind to learn that a girlfriend insisted her boyfriend dress as a female in a certain way to join her for dinner with an old lover. Abbie paused for a moment. Shouldn't she be asking herself that same question? She thought she loved Darcy and was pleased to satisfy her. Darcy seemed to appreciate that. But the talk of Trevor these last few days, and the position she now found herself in, caused some doubts to enter her mind.

"Right, let's try the other pair," Monica said removing the large inserts and replacing them with the smaller. The larger bra seemed to hide the forms.

"Monica, I think these forms are more suitable but that bra isn't. Let's get her into a corset with demi cups. I have one here. It will give her shape too. If it is tulle material it should hug the form so it'll provide curves." Roberta paused looking at an item and held it up. "I know this is supposed to be a short term thing but obviously your friend wants Abbie looking perfect. How about adding this tight panty girdle? It has some foam pads and will give her a something like a 36-30-32 figure. Maybe even better. You should take care of business before you dress and be careful not to drink too much. Going to the restroom could be a struggle without help."

Monica smiled. "Darcy did say to use her card. Since we saved on the dress, we should go for it. Abbie, what do you think?"

Abbie looked at them timidly. "It seems like a lot for just one evening," she said quietly.

"Oh honey, I do think you got Darcy wrong. Abbie is going to be here till Sunday night at least. That's apparently when Trevor leaves. Darcy won't be able to refuse Trevor another meeting with Abbie especially after you'll knock him out Friday." Monica had a smile but there was as a look of sympathy for Abbie. She clearly didn't understand Darcy's intentions or game. It appeared that Abbie had set herself up for this by wanting to protect Darcy.

Abbie's look was fear and despondency. She saw that Monica's logic made sense. This idea had taken strange twists but she didn't want to believe that Darcy would use or abuse her in this way. Monica saw this and wanted to help Abbie overcome her apprehension.

"OK. Let's try on that corset and panty girdle. The Abbie we're going to create will look beautiful, knock everybody out including Trevor, and have a great time doing it. No discussion. As I have her credit card," Monica stated.

Monica and Roberta went to work. It took a little time but Abbie looked perfect when they were done. The corset was constricting but not overly so. The silicone forms had warmed up and felt good on her body. The panty girdle added to her butt. They dressed her black in the blouse and skirt and stood back admiringly.

"If I may say, you look incredible," Roberta said. "We should use you in a promotion video. Very natural, feminine and a total sexpot. Your friend will love that you put so much effort into it."

Pleased by the praise she was getting and the figure she saw in the large mirror, Abbie had a small smile on her face. Nobody would recognize her for anything but a natural female. They left Roberta arm in arm. Abbie seemed a little higher.

"So, let's get you a couple of bras, panties and the shoes. I can get the rest tomorrow including some makeup to carry in your purse. You'll need to practice in the heels. After that, if you are hungry, we can have a drink and dinner."

They went to a self-serve shoe store. Monica knew exactly what they were looking for. She ended up purchasing a pair of red 3" heels and another 2" pair. "If you don't need them again and never use them, we can return them on Monday," Monica said as Abbie inquired why they needed so many.

They went into a large department store and sought out two bras. Monica persuaded the sales clerk that Abbie wanted to walk out dressed in one as she was delighted. The salesperson was happy to oblige. With corset and the silicone forms, Abbie felt more comfortable and confident. She had found a friend in Monica who seemed to understand her plight. Monica asked her to freshen her lipstick and added some mascara. Not only did Abbie look feminine, the restricting corset and silicone forms pressing tight against her body made her feel more like a woman.

It was almost 8 pm when they were done. "I need a drink and some food. I know just the place," Monica said, linked arms with Abbie and led the way. It wasn't far and they walked in silence to the click of heels on the stone sidewalk. It was a small Italian restaurant with a small garden patio. The maître d appeared to know Monica well and greeted her warmly. Monica chose an outdoor table for two with an umbrella and heater. It was a warm night but the heater was available if needed.

Monica ordered her favorite Campari and soda. Abbie had no idea what this was. Monica suggested she try it. Abbie nodded not used to such niceties. The waitress brought the bright red color liquid. They clinked glasses and took a sip. Abbie tasted the bitter but refreshing drink, admiring the lipstick mark making a contrast to the red liquor. With painted fingernails, there would be a nice range of red. Today, her nails were a soft pink. Abbie looked up to see Monica fumble in her purse, an unlit cigarette in her mouth. She looked at Abbie but knew she didn't have any matches or lighter in her purse. Within seconds, a passing waiter appeared with a book of matches and lit Monica's cigarette. With a deep drag and blowing a cloud of smoke upwards Monica thanked the waiter. She handed the lit cigarette with a pink lipstick mark to Abbie and immediately lit one of her own. Abbie was not a smoker but it seemed a request from Monica who had lit a second cigarette.

Abbie slowly brought the tip to her mouth, inhaled gently and blew out smoke. She didn't want to inhale deeply and cough.

"I just smoke socially," Monica said. "A habit I learned from a former boyfriend who was a smoker. He had a great body and was great in bed. But he lacked social skills. Whenever we sat and tried to talk over drinks, he would light up and each time I said something, took a drag thinking, and then answer in a monosyllables. So, I smoked my first full cigarette with him and got used to the cool look of a sophisticated lady, with a cigarette in her hand." Monica paused to take a sip of the drink.

Abbie did likewise. "So how do you feel in the new forms and corset?" Monica asked.

Abbie looked at her, brought the cigarette slowly to her lips, inhaled a little deeply and expelled smoke. "Definitely feel better. I see what you mean," she answered waving the cigarette gently.

"That's just perfect. Make a show of lighting a cigarette and giving you time to think of a response. Most men think a lady smoking sexily is a huge turn on. I think they imagine something else entering our mouths," Monica smiled with the obvious reference to a man part. Abbie nearly choked.

"Relax, I don't think Darcy expects you to take care of Trevor. I think she would not like competition." Monica took another drag and looked at the menu. "Something light, I suggest.' Abbie nodded.

"How do you like the drink?" Monica asked. She had ordered some small dishes.

"It's bitter but refreshing. I like it," Abbie responded softly trying to keep her voice down.

"Yes. Depending on who you're with, it would make a great impression about your taste. I don't know Trevor, just through Darcy, but he seems to have exotic tastes."

Abbie said nothing and found relief from another drag on her cigarette. Monica's suggestion about not having to answer immediately seemed to work. She wanted to spend more time with Monica to learn more how to avoid embarrassment on the Friday.

The food arrived and Monica ordered a glass of wine each. They nibbled on the finger food. Monica was interested to know how Abbie felt in the corset, padded girdle and forms. She assured Abbie she would look hot. They finished the food and Monica ordered cappuccinos. She asked Abbie who appeared to not be sure. Monica ordered two and looked at Abbie with a puzzled look.

"Abbie, I don't want you to misunderstand or be offended. I am beginning to like you and would like to be friends. What possessed you to do this? I think there is more to this story."

Abbie looked at Monica. It was a look of concern and fear. A moment passed. Abbie reached for the pack of cigarettes and took one out. Seeing this Monica also shook one out and lit a match. They both inhaled and blew out smoke. Abbie was inexperienced but felt relaxed holding on to the cigarette.

Abbie took a deeper drag and looked at Monica. She was deciding whether to trust Monica or not. "I got to know Darcy through a colleague. She was going out with Trevor and would always tell us about his size and how manly he was. Darcy was always putting down her other female friends as she could 'hook' any man she wanted." Abbie paused and took another drag. Monica was right. The smoking helped her gather her thoughts quickly. "She liked me as I was no threat and she knew I would follow her around and do anything she wanted. She would ask me to do favors including picking up her laundry or buying stiff for her. One day, she asked me to pick up her laundry as she would be late from work and to meet at her house. I went there and knocked on the door. She opened it, eyes red, tears streaming and makeup streaked. She hugged me and started to cry." Another pause to inhale. She was beginning to like how to control the conversation. "Of course I hugged back, made her a drink and we sat on the couch. She told me that Trevor had dumped her and left for another city. She was devastated. It didn't take long for us to be hugging, then to my surprise, she started to kiss me aggressively. I ended up on my knees between her legs and she loved it. She quietened down and....took care of me. Ever since then we spend three or four nights a week together and sometimes I spend the weekend there. "

It was Monica's turn to take a deep drag and exhale upwards. "So you two were or are an item?"

Abbie stubbed out her cigarette and reached for another. Her hands were trembling slightly. She had never thought about Abe's relationship with Darcy. Speaking to Monica started thoughts about how Darcy controlled their relationship and why Abe now found himself in a corset, bra and heels with a face full of makeup. She couldn't answer Monica's question so clearly. Abe thought he and Darcy were an item. Now, it seemed that Darcy's opinion on that might be different.

"I'm not sure anymore," Abbie responded taking two deep drags. "I didn't want her to be alone with Trevor but didn't think this would be the way."

"Look," Monica began, "I can understand some things. Darcy's a strong and dominant character. I don't think you are. I think I know why you're doing this but I am not sure you see the bigger picture."

"What do you mean?" Abbie asked softly.

Monica took a deep drag and blew out smoke. They both used this method to bring a small pause in their conversation. "Look, if Darcy still has the hots for Trevor, why would she want you around? Even if you wanted to be there. I don't want you hurt or humiliated. My instincts tell me there is more to this story."

This gave Abbie and Monica much to think about. They finished their cigarettes and cappuccinos. Monica asked Abbie for her cell number and texted her the salon and her private sell number. "Please call me at any time. I'd like to help. No boyfriends currently so you won't be disturbing me. OK?"

Abbie nodded and thanked Monica. "I can't back out now so have to see this through. I need all your help."

Monica hugged Abbie. "Don't worry. I'm there. Darcy doesn't deserve a boyfriend - or girlfriend for that matter- like you. "She kissed Abbie's cheek. As they walked to Monica's car, they saw a 24/7 drugstore. Monica ushered Abbie in and made some purchases: Nair, some cheap pantyhose, makeup remover and stockings.

"Annie, you need to practice walking in those heels. Balance is important. Men will look at your walk and legs too. So we don't want to give the game away. Let's plan to meet tomorrow and Thursday around 4.30 in the salon. We'll get you dressed, made up and spend the evening out. You'll get used to walking in the heels and also in front of strangers. Should boost your confidence. I'll suggest that to Darcy tomorrow."

"OK," Abbie replied softly. She preferred to prepare under Monica's patient guidance rather than Darcy's strict disciplines. She would miss the sex but knew she needed to be perfect on the Friday.

She gave Monica her address and they drove in silence. Monica insisted she come into the apartment to ensure that all make up was removed and the corset untied. Abbie undressed and stood in panties. She missed the warm pressure of those silicone breasts and the corset. Monica used the makeup remover pads and ensured that all traces of makeup were gone. They hugged at the door and Abe felt a light kiss on his lips. "All the good guys and all that," Monica said with a wave. "See you tomorrow."

Abe watched Monica walk to her car still trying to understand his emotions. That kiss meant something he just wasn't sure what. Just as he closed the door, his cell phone rang. It was Darcy.

"So, Abe or are you still Abbie," Darcy asked, "How did the evening go? Are you sorted out with everything?"

"Hi Darcy," Abe replied. "No, I changed and removed that stuff from my face. I think we got everything. Monica has a few things more to get she said."

"I'm sure the credit card got a good work out. I'm tired and wish you'd be here to use your mouth down there. But, I'll be asleep before you get here. So we'll just save it. OK? Did Monica say anything?"

"N...No. She thinks I need to practice walking in heels and suggested I go walk outside in the mall with you or her. She says I'll do better if I think I am being observed. She said she'll call you tomorrow."

"That sounds like a great idea. Will also give you more time as Abbie than in the apartment only with heels. Yes, you should be perfect in the higher heels."

"Darcy..."

"Yes, babe, what is it?"

"What happens on Friday? I don't want to go to clubs or dancing..."

"You're a party pooper. Let's see how it goes. If you don't want to go on, I suppose you could take a taxi home. The concierge can get you that."

"But that means you and Tr..."

"Yes. It means we'll have a drink somewhere and then go dancing. We haven't seen each for months as you know."

"Yes, but are you planning to sp.."

"Spend the night with him you mean? Now, Abe, why are you thinking like that? We'll see how it goes. I'm sure there'll be some flirtation. You know Trevor. I am not sure I'm in the mood for more. But don't worry. He will be gone on Sunday night. So don't think about it. Now, get a good night's sleep. I'm falling asleep."

"Good night," Abe said reluctantly hearing the click of the phone Darcy had signed off. He knew that with very mild encouragement, Trevor and Darcy would be spending the night together. After all he would go through, he didn't see how he could stop that. Monica's comments indicated he should expect something. It would be demeaning and humiliating but Abe couldn't see that happening without some throwback to Darcy. What should he expect? Monica's comments still clung to him.

The next day he got a text from Darcy. She had talked to Monica and they agreed Abbie needed more confidence and practice. She would like Abbie to meet with Monica in the evenings and do as she was told. She also told him she would be very busy the next two days and that whilst she missed him very much she will be following Abbie's progress. Monica will send pictures. The Friday appeared to be a big deal for Trevor and they could celebrate together.

Abe also received a brief SMS from Monica. She would like to meet him after work and get Abbie ready at Abe's apartment. All the clothes etc would be there. She would bring the makeup and accessories. She could pick him up at work as Darcy said he had no car.

Abe was still wondering at Monica's comment and light kiss. It could mean nothing, just a girl thing, but he felt an attraction to her. She didn't judge what he was doing and was more than helpful. with her time. He doubted Darcy was paying for her time. He thought Monica was looking out for Abbie and was pleased to have a helpful friend. Last evening had been pleasant and with Monica at her side, Abbie felt comfortable. It would be an entirely different experience with Darcy. Abe texted Monica the address and said he'd be outside by 4.30 pm or so.

Promptly at 4.30 Abe waited outside his office building. Monica was just a few minutes later. He was very pleased to see her and she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Is Abbie ready for some fun?" Monica asked with a smile

"I guess," Abe replied softly. "I see no way out."

"There's always a way out but it comes with a price. Anyway, I would like you to have fun as Abbie build your confidence. You can get through this without a problem. So, I thought I could dress you up a little more fashionably for drinks and dinner. I'll be with you all the way. What do you say?"

Abe looked at Monica whilst she was driving. She was beautiful with a great figure and obviously successful as a businesswoman. So why was she doing this? Abe was in customer service and good service was critical. Yet, Monica as the salon owner did not have to go to this length personally.

Monica had a large case and some small bags which Abe helped carry into his apartment. Strangely he did not feel uncomfortable knowing what was going to happen. He thought he should be nervous. But he was amazed how an ordinary looking guy could become quite a good looking girl. Abbie would not be a raving beauty but certainly very attractive. He knew that walk and talk were Abbie's weakness. He would try extra hard to concentrate on these points.