A Threesome for Two

Story Info
Curious threesome quickly turns into bisexual awakening.
3.3k words
4.34
36.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pft, no you didn't." Ireena chuckled. "Phoebe, you had one boyfriend and he was the most boring person I've ever seen. I'm surprised he fucked you at all, let alone in the ass."

"Well... It didn't exactly last long, but he did put it in. And don't act so superior. You only had one boyfriend either." Pouting a little she looked at her friend.

"I also had a one night stand." Ireena responded putting on an overly snobbish tone.

Without saying a word, Phoebe took a pillow and hit her friend over the head with it. Surprised, Ireena looked her into the eyes, before both burst out laughing.

At first glance the two seemed like complete opposites. Phoebe was a slim white girl, with light brown hair kept in a short pixie cut. Her entire appearance and clothes simply screamed shy nerd, though despite her small curves she was far from unattractive. Ireena on the other hand was a thick and curvy black woman, her frizzy long curls standing up from her head. Unlike her friend she seemed to ooze confidence and despite having little more sexual experience, was usually found teasing and flirting at parties.

"Well, this is college. If there is ever a time to experiment and have fun it's now." Ireena said after thinking for a few long moments. At first Phoebe chuckled again, but realizing she had been serious it quickly turned to a soft blush on her cheeks.

"So, what? You want to fuck around?" She asked, not sure how to feel about the idea.

"Nah, I got fucked before. I want something new. Also, I was talking about both of us. You could use some fun too." Giggling, she gave Phoebe a soft slap on the arm.

"Wait... you want to sleep with me?" Phoebe's blush had turned from a soft pink to a deep red almost instantly. To say she sounded surprised would be an understatement, but there was something more in her voice too. Maybe she wanted her to say yes.

"No." Ireena burst out laughing again, but it quickly stopped. "Actually, you're onto something here. We could have a threesome. That's something new to both of us and we could encourage each other to actually go through with it. Unlike last time I tried to set you up with someone."

"I don't know. Wouldn't it be weird to be naked and have sex around each other. Also where would we even find a guy that would go along with that." Phoebe could feel the idea exciting her a bit, but it was an uncomfortable and frankly scary step.

"Come on, we have been friends so long our parents get confused with who isn't their daughter. And, where would we find a guy? Really Pheebs? We're two hot girls looking for a guy to fuck us, we could hold auditions."

"I guess. I don't know. This feels strange for me." Phoebe looked down at the floor. Occasionally her eyes would try to find her friends but she couldn't muster the courage to properly look at her.

"Strange and exciting." Ireena chuckled a bit and nudged her friend. "I've known you long enough to read that expression. You want to say yes, but are way too shy. Look, it's not like we're signing a contract. If you really don't want to go through with it, I'll just fuck the guy until he forgets it was supposed to be a threesome." She gave the blushing girl a little wink when she finally looked up.

"Ok." Phoebe took a deep breath. "Ok, let's do it."

As Ireena suspected, it was laughably easy to find a guy to be their third. The hard part was picking someone they both found hot, that had enough experience to handle two girls and a personality that didn't scream asshole. After some deliberation and a few attempts to slow things down by Phoebe, they eventually settled on someone.

Cody had only recently gotten out of a relationship himself, but it was amicably enough for his ex to talk about how great he was in bed. He was an athlete and most certainly had the body to prove it. Most importantly, while he could seem a bit smug sometimes, he was nice. Not at all the type of guy you had to worry about, even when things got heated. While Cody had had threesomes in the past, he was not opposed to having another one, so without any convincing needed the tree set up a date for their little get together.

Nervously Phoebe was fiddling with her armband as the two waited in her room. It wouldn't be long now until he arrived and things got very real. They had put on some dance music and turned it a little louder than normally, so the students in adjacent rooms couldn't hear them. Gently Ireena took her hand and smiled.

"Don't worry. Like I said, you don't have to do anything, but try to relax. Maybe you'll have fun tonight after all." Phoebe simply nodded in response and took a deep breath, though it didn't help much.

A knock on the door. Smirking, Ireena got up from the bed and went to open it. Phoebe was hoping a little that it was just one of their neighbours complaining about the music. Getting up too, she tried her best to get a better view of the door, without seeming obvious. Which led to her standing at an awkward angle, craning her neck around the corner.

There in all his glory, was Cody. He gave her a playful smile as he entered and walked into the room. All three of them just stood there for a moment. Ireena had fantasized about this, but it was something different altogether to do it.

Sensing their hesitation Cody spoke up. "Why don't you girls undress each other." Cody said with a smile. Relaxed, he sat down on the bed's edge, without taking his eyes off them for even a moment. "Take your time, I bet it's gonna be a hot show."

"Sure, we can do that." Ireena responded and gave a playful wink to her friend. The initial insecurity washed away once he had taken the initiative. Stepping a little closer to her friend, she started slowly grinding her body against the nervous girl's hand.

Phoebe slowly raised her hands a little, grabbing hold of Ireena's top. Blushing bright red and with her hands shaking she slowly pushed it up, revealing The dark skin and curvy body bit by bit. Ireena had put her arms up above her head, knowing what was to come, but kept moving to the beat of the music. Her hips grinding against Phoebe's, she made sure to show off her thick ass to Cody, even if it was still packed into skin tight jeans. Finally making progress Phoebe managed to push the tight top over Ireena's breasts, only to realize she wasn't wearing a bra. Stunned, she stopped moving and simply stared directly at them. They were pretty big, especially compared to her own, but still managed to stay in place without sagging much. Rhythmically they swayed side to side, as Ireena was still dancing, almost hypnotizing her.

Not sure why Phoebe had stopped moving, Ireena improvised and turned on the spot rather suddenly. Her voluminous breasts bounced heavy at this, which gave Cody even more of a show. Nodding he approved, clearly unable to focus on anything else either. Quickly reaching behind her, she took hold of Phoebe's hands and placed them on her breasts. "Let's give him a real show." She laughed, again grinding her butt against her friend. While Phoebe wasn't very comfortable with this, she didn't want it to end either. Carefully she squeezed her friends breasts digging her fingers into the dark meat. Standing so close to her, she could smell her perfume, feel her body all over and she loved it.

The hesitant squeezing soon turned to a passionate massage as Phoebe almost forgot she wasn't alone. Ireena's breath had been getting quicker with the confusing, yet pleasant sensation. As the hands reached her nipples and carefully started tugging on them, she couldn't hold back anymore though. Her body trembled a bit as she let out a low moan from the surprising massage.

"That's it girls, get all warmed up for me." Cody had leaned back so much he was only held up by his elbows. Clearly enjoying the show, the bulge in his pants was swelling rather rapidly. Still he had the discipline to keep his hands away from it and focus on watching.

Ireena turned back around, this time much slower however. Both girls looked at each other equally confused and aroused. Staring into her friend's eyes Ireena saw something she had always overlooked. Before Phoebe had time to react, she was pulled into a kiss. Ireena pressed her against her own body passionately tasting her lips for a moment, before letting go again in shock.

"Was that alright?" She asked, looking the completely overwhelmed girl in the eyes. Phoebe didn't answer with words, instead she leaned in again, pressing her lips against Ireena's. Closing her eyes she had no idea what was going on, or how her friend would react, until she felt her hands. Just as confused, but very eager, Ireena had placed one hand on the back of Phoebe's head and the other on her small but firm butt. Opening her lips she pushed her tongue into her friend's mouth, feeling around for hers. Hearing a soft moan, she started grinding them against each other, letting her feel the piercing she had.

As quickly as the kiss had started it ended too, as Ireena all the sudden pulled back. Her eyes still burning with passion, she took off the top that was still wedged up under her arms and started massaging Phoebe's butt through her jeans. Her other hand skillfully rolled up her shirt, pushing it up over her head and throwing it to the ground. Unlike Ireena, Phoebe was hiding her small breasts behind a cute white bra, but it barely slowed her down. Having more than enough experience with them, Ireena opened it with one hand and took it off her.

Leaning down she took the cute pink nipple into her mouth, suckling on it while pushing Phoebe's slim body against her own. Flicking her tongue against the already hard nipple, she forces her to let out a cute high pitched moan. Not content with the reaction, her piercing slowly started circling the sensitive spot. Phoebe had closed her eyes and grabbed hold of the nearest thing she could find. Her fingers gripping into Ireena's long frizzy curls she felt her body tremble at the sensation. "Please..." She moaned, holding her friend's head in place and praying the night would never end.

"Damn." Cody moaned, clearly enjoying the show. It was also getting painful to keep his growing penis in the tight pants though. Reaching down he opened up his pants and pulled out his surprisingly thick and already rock hard cock.

Both girls had completely forgotten about him and quickly looked over in surprise. Luckily he was too busy with his pants to notice. "Doesn't look like we should keep you waiting any longer." Ireena said with a smirk. She gave Phoebe a slap on her butt, then a wink. "Let's show him what else we've been hiding."

Turning their backs on him both started shaking their asses to the rythm of the song. It was clear they had planned this, but it was also very clear that it had been Ireena's idea. While she was going all out, Phoebe did her best to keep up but a mixture of shyness and the fact that her butt was much smaller, made her attempt much less impressive. Without stopping their little dance routine, they both opened up their pants and pushed them down. In one fluid movement they bend over, pushing down jeans and panties at once, while showing off the goods to Cody.

Stepping out of their clothes they both walked up to him. Phoebe with a cute blush, Ireena with a wide grin. "Your turn to undress." She said, giving him a wink and waiting expectantly. He seemed happy to oblige. Slowly he started unbottoning his shirt revealing his toned torso and chisled abs. Throwing it aside, he quickly pushed off his pants and shorts, his cock standing free already.

The girls sat down next to him, one on each side, both fascinated with his body. While Phoebe seemed intimidated by the girthy shaft, even she couldn't keep her eyes off his muscles. Gingerly she reaches out, stroking over his abs. Ireena, not content with just watching either, grabbed hold of his thick cock. Leaning in she gave him a passionate kiss, while her hand started to jerk him with hard rhythmic pumps. The shaft throbbed in her hand and it didn't take long for him to pull away from the kiss.

"How about you give him the kisses. Get him nice and wet before I fuck you two." He said grinning.

Ireena took Phoebe's hand and led her off the bed. Not wasting any time both girls got down to their knees, a view that got Cody's cock twitching already. Leaning in, Ireena started kissing her way down the shaft and to the balls, before slowly licking her way up again, dragging her piercing along it. Once she reached his tip, her tongue started teasing it by slowly circling along the edge. Noticing her friend not getting in on the action, she gently pulled her closer. Placing Phoebe's lips on one side of the tip, the two started passionately kissing each other again. Both closing their eyes, their tongues eagerly ground against each other, with his cock between them.

"Fuck!" He moaned, looking down at the two girls so wildly making out with his tip. Letting them go at it for as long as possible he felt his cock throbbing and twitching between their lips. While he wouldn't have minded finishing like this, he quickly sat up straight and pulled his cock away when he felt himself getting too close. "Time to start the main course, otherwise there might not be one."

The girls continued kissing each other for a few passionate moments even after his cock was pulled away. After they heard him, Ireena gave a quick look over to her friend. Phoebe was clearly aroused to no end, but looking at the cock she still seemed very nervous.

"Guess I'm first. And I'll get her ready for you while you fuck me." Ireena gave Phoebe a hungry look that filled her with excitement.

Quickly rearranging themselves Ireena went on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, allowing Cody to fuck her from behind while Phoebe was lying on her back, her legs opening right before her.

Grinding her thick ass against Cody's cock, she looked back at him with a teasing grin. He responded by giving her ass a loud slap, forcing her to moan in surprise. Before she could say something, she felt his cock slowly pushing in.

"Oh god!" She groaned, feeling him opening up her insides as he pushed in deeper and deeper.

"Good girl... take that cock." He grunted behind her, giving her ass another loud slap, before teasingly moving just his tip in and out.

"Fuck... me!" She tried to sound commanding, but came across quite desperate.

Not wanting to leave Phoebe hanging, she put her head down, placing it firmly between her legs. Her lips quickly found her friends, giving them a passionate kiss. Tasting female juices for the first time, she quickly became intoxicated. She stuck out her tongue and slowly let it grind along the wet lips. Phoebe was giving off confused and desperate moans. She clearly didn't know what to think, but she certainly wanted more. Both her hands reached down to her friends head and dug their fingers into the black curls. As if begging her to continue, she held Ireenas head gently in place.

Ireena had lost all inhibitions. Between the sweet taste of her friend, her desperate moans and the big cock teasing her pussy she was overwhelmed with pleasure. Pushing back her hips, she pushed Cody balls deep into her with one sudden move. She felt herself tremble, taking the entire shaft so suddenly got her so close to an orgasm that she forgot where she was for a moment.

"Fuck me like you mean it!" Her voice was still desperate, but sounded much more serious than before. Cody was happy to oblige, giving her thick ass another hard slap before he started to fuck her.

With the hard cock slamming into her deep and fast, she let out an animalistic groan, before turning her attention back to the tasty pussy before her. Reaching up she grabbed hold of Phoebe's hip with one hand and one of her firm little breasts with the other. Massaging it a bit rougher, squeezing cute noises out of the girl. With her tongue grinding hard between her lips, she easily found her clit and made sure her piercing made contact each time for an especially intense sensation. Going in for a kiss she sealed her lips around the little nub of pleasure sucking on it gently, while flicking her tongue against it. Phoebe's entire body started to quiver as she came closer and closer to her climax. Digging her fingers into Ireena's curls even deeper she came hard. Completely overtaken by the sensation she simply screamed out her friends name in desperate pleasure, before going limp.

Ireena, feeling herself get fuck so good, was getting close herself. For a moment she considered just giving into the feeling and enjoying her orgasm, but she didn't want to climax like this. Overcome with the strange urge to be closer to her friend, she quickly took hold of her hip with both hands. The still limp Phoebe offered no resistance at all as she was being pulled down towards the end of the bed. Once the two were at eye level, Ireena looked down at her as if she was fascinated that Phoebe even existed. Pushed on by the pleasure building inside her, she took hold of the slim girl and pressed their bodies against each other. Without thinking, she gave her a wild kiss, sharing her own taste with her. Luckily Phoebe didn't seem to mind and only returned the kiss.

Finally Ireena could enjoy her orgasm. Her fingers dug into Phoebe's pale skin, never wanting to let go as her entire body trembled. Moaning deep into the kiss, she felt intense pleasure wash over her. Panting hard, she pulled away from the kiss, looking down and directly into the eyes of her friend.

"So Phoebe, want to have a go too?" Cody asked, having noticed Ireena's orgasm. His cock was still deep inside her, but not moving anymore.

"Um... No thanks." Phoebe responded, panting a little. Her attention clearly focused on the girl on top of her.

"More for you then." Cody said, giving Ireena's ass a pat before continueing to fuck her. Without a reason to hold back, it did not take him long to reach his own climax. Quickly pulling out, he blew his load onto the black ass in front of him with a deep moan. The girls barely noticed him anymore.

"Well, this was fun. Let me know if you two want to do this again sometime." He chuckled and got up. Not one for small talk he simply put on his clothes and left.

Still confused, Phoebe gently reached for Ireena's face. Her fingertips explored it with soft touches.

"So... what now?" She asked, unsure what was going on, but hoping it was more than just sex.

Ireena simply leaned down and kissed her again. Much more gently this time and much more loving.