A Threesome on Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Slut gets fucked on vacation.
948 words
4.19
26.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room, thinking what am I doing? Some strange voice inside my head was telling me to do what the man had said, and that's what I did. Making my way to the bed, I climbed on and faced away from the door. Kneeling in doggy style, I could feel the cold air against my wet pussy, my ass in the air. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath- just as I did, I heard the door close. I gasped and tried to turn around, but someone grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards them. I was blindfolded, and pushed to the ground. Something hard hit my face.

"Good job, you little slut. Now you get my cock. Start sucking." He said, in a deep voice turning me on even more. I reached up, and grabbed the throbbing cock. I kissed it first, then wrapped my juicy lips around the head. I started sucking slowly, building speed. The more I sucked, the deeper I would push his 8 inch dick down my throat. I moaned on his dick, loving the size and feel of it inside my throat. He grabbed my head and forced me down on it, fucking my mouth.

"Yeah, just like that. Such a good fucking slut. Oh fuck. Yeah, take all of it." He encouraged me, and I loved hearing those dirty words. I moaned with his dick in my mouth, sliding my tongue around it several times. "You're such a good dick sucker, you whore. I wonder how your pussy is gonna handle me." He said, lighting my pussy on fire again. He pulled me onto the bed, and I was pushed into the same doggy position, waiting for his cock to enter my pussy. Instead, I felt him push his cock back into my mouth. I gasped, it seemed bigger this time. Almost ten inches.

Just as I was trying to take more of it into my mouth, I felt more hands on my hips. Was there more than one guy? I didn't have time to think before a cock started to enter my pussy. Fuck. The guy in front ripped my blindfold off, and I gasped, looking up at him with his dick half down my throat. It was one of the guys from the elevator! I can only assume the other one was entering my pussy right now.

"Fuck this cunt is so tight, it's been a while for you hasn't it? Such a shame, if you were mine I'd fuck you everyday. More than once. Fuck this pussy feels so good." The guy behind me started to push me farther down on his dick and pounded me faster. I felt euphoric, a dick in my pussy and one halfway down my throat. I moaned, loudly and came on his dick.

"This bitch already came, I ain't even get started yet!" The guy behind me yelled.

"I have her throat, and look at her. She loves this shit." The guy in front of me grinned at me in a mischievous way and pushed my head down farther on his cock, abusing my mouth how he liked. But he was right. I loved it.

My pussy was pounded hard, and soon he got all of his full length inside of me. I moaned, rolling my head back and taking in more of the dick down my throat. Fuck this felt too good. "You like that don't you? We're gonna fuck all your holes today, you slut." One of them said.

He released my mouth from his dick, and my moans were ten times louder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh, god that feels so good. Oh yes, harder. Fuck my pussy." I couldn't stop encouraging him to fuck me faster, it was the best feeling ever. I felt the guy in front of me move, and I arched my back moving with the dick in my pussy.

He slowly started rubbing my ass, then I felt a finger making its way inside of my ass. Fuck, I'd never taken a cock inside of my ass before. Anal was something I'd never done. He slowly built it up, but inserting more fingers already wet from my pussy dripping. The guy fucking my pussy pulled his hands in front to squeeze and slap my boobs. They changed positions, and other guy shoved his dick in my pussy.

I moaned, "Oh god, yes, fuck me!"

"Such a fucking whore, aren't you, you little slut. Come here, fuck her ass while I fuck this cunt." He said, and I felt a dick at my back entrance.

Soon, both dicks were fucking me in rhythm, pussy and ass. I moaned, and came on their dicks so many times I lost count. I was writhing in pleasure.

Soon, one of the guys came in my pussy and the other in my mouth. I let it drip onto my boobs, smoothing it all over my body.

They stood there, cumming on me and I laid on the bed, spreading my pussy to show them the cum dripping out of my pussy. "Fuck, look at that. She loves it." One said, "Looks like we'll have to come back. Give you some more cum till you cant hold any of it inside of your holes." The other laughed.

"Thanks for a good fuck, slut" One of them said, and with that they both left. As I went to rinse myself off, I saw a note on the door. It was two phone numbers, and instructions for tomorrow night.

I smiled to myself, closing the door behind them and walking into my shower. A much needed vacation.