A Thrill Ride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What if someone comes looking for us?' I asked quietly.

'I don't care, if they do, they do. I meant what I said last night Vix, every word. We'll tell people, it's not right I'm hiding that I'm with you, it's not fair. Everyone should know.'

'I want that. I want to tell everyone you're mine.'

'I am yours, all yours.'

He pushed harder inside me. He took hold of my hands, interlocking our fingers and held them behind my head. Our bodies began to rock together faster as he increased his rhythm. He breathed heavy against my ear, I panted heavily against his. My mind had thankfully shut up. I was lost in our rhythm, in the sensations rushing around my body, in the shared moment, in the feeling of mutual energy combining, melding, engulfing. I felt small rushes of pleasure pulsing from my pussy through my body, I longed for the final wave, the big crash. These small ripples were wonderful, but I could sense the crescendo building. I hoped I didn't need his fingers to reach it, I hoped the motion, his body, the friction, oh fuck yes, here it comes.

I gripped Jake tighter, digging my nails into his hands, squeezing my legs tight around him. I buried my face against his chest and squeaked out what I wanted to scream.

'Oh god yes, oh, oh, oh...yes, oh...ahhhh...'

I delighted in wave upon wave of pleasure surging from my pussy and racing around my body.

'Oh fuck, babe, oh, Vix, fuck, you feel good, fuck, I'm going to...oh fuck...' Jakes words were lost to moans and gasps as he released inside me. My own body jerking with sensitivity, his body tensing, gripping me as he came.

Once recovered we kissed. We kissed until his cock softened and released itself from my pussy's grip. Then we lay side by side for a short while bathing in our glow, stroking and caressing each other, non-verbally saying what we never said. Now wasn't the right time.

I don't know how long we lay there but suddenly we heard a shout about food and then footsteps on the stairs.

'Shit,' Jake shot up and started hurriedly dressing.

I listened whilst redressing myself, my heart suddenly thudding, anticipating the moment I had wanted. I hadn't imagined the moment like this. The footsteps moved away, and we heard the bathroom door slam. Breathing a mutual sigh of relief, we kissed quickly.

'I'll go downstairs quick now, you wait for the bathroom. I'll see you down there,' Jake instructed.

I nodded in agreement. I didn't want people to know tonight, I needed to know the truth about Heather first. All of the truth, in Jake's words before I wanted anyone to know. In case there wasn't anything for people to know.

We never saw each other much for the rest of the night, we both respectively got swallowed up by other people. I did throw a couple of glances around the room for signs of Jake and Heather together, but I never saw any. Before I went to bed, he met me on the landing and kissed me goodnight. It was sweet, he was waiting for me as I came out of the bathroom. Tom stayed up later, as did a few others. I think Tom was a bit disappointed in me and was avoiding having to talk about Jake. I couldn't blame him. I lay listening to the party I don't usually miss downstairs, wondering if Jake was down there, with Heather. I know she was still up when I came to bed. I could go back down, I could have never come to bed, but I wasn't in the mood tonight, I felt emotionally drained.

I'm not sure I'd have wanted to talk to Tom if he was here. I needed to get my own thoughts clear. I needed to talk to Jake. My phone flashed a notification from Jake on my screen. I had been aimlessly scrolling through social media accounts as I lay thinking. He was in bed. He wasn't with Heather. He was thinking about me. He wished I were there. Why was he such a prick? His question, not mine. Although one I often asked myself. I turned on my side and scrunched myself in a small ball as we texted. During the conversation, we arranged for him to come to mine on Monday night. I would have my chance to confront him then, no scene, just me and him.

12