Just a Small Crush

Story Info
Small town waitress is surprised by roughneck.
750 words
3.84
6.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

"So are you finally gonna make this happen?"

We were nearing close and instead of washing glasses, Ginny had decided to bug me about my customer crush, Nick.

Unlike Ginny I'd lived in this town my whole life, so when the oil fields got new hires it was exciting. It didn't matter that they'd run through the waitresses at record pace, we were all just happy for some attention... and birth control.

But this Nick guy had caught my eye. He was shorter, with a stocky muscular body, and prominently round backside.

I hadn't a lot of experience with sex but seeing Nick every other day just made me want to get brutally fucked by him.

Problem was that he seemed shy and particular about what girl he slept with, preferring more reserved types. Which was tough because every time I got near him, smelling his cologne I got damn near feral. So I flirted gently and tried to match his shyness, which seemed to work.

What surprised me though happened a few days ago when I overheard a couple ladies from the bank laughing about him. The sluttier of the trio had gotten quiet and bragged about Nick's pussy eating skills.

I needed to make this happen.

"Fuck you Ginny, he's mine tonight. Back off,"

"Alrighty, good luck!'" Ginny walked away laughing as I stared at Nick from across the room.

This was going to be tough.

* * *

In actuality it was not.

Nick was just drunk enough to accept my come on, waiting for me to clock out before chasing me up the steps of my apartment while groping my ass and tearing off his shirt.

The site of his furry pecs and belly put me on my knees, but he wasn't having it- pulling me up and tossing me onto the bed like I was nothing. He made quick work of my jeans and angrily tore off my panties.

Nick's cunnilingus was a fucking art form. The man knew how and where to lick, at what speed and when a finger was required. He had mastered the clit and could nurse that button until I was convulsing in orgasmic joy. Then he would let me chill while kissing my thighs, before diving back in for rounds two, three and four.

Barely coherent and with shaky legs I begged for his cock, scooting further up on the bed while ripping off my shirt and exposing my tits.

Nick stood with a crazed look in his eyes, yet a sense of apprehension. He paused before pushing his pants to the ground, never breaking eye contact with me as he kicked his clothes away and stood up.

If I hadn't known what three inches looked like before, I did now.

This pussy-licking god with the manliest of bodies stood before me with the smallest penis I'd ever seen in real life, waiting for me to react.

Barely able to disguise my shock, I repeated my desire for him to fuck me, going as far as crying out for his cock. Nick scrambled onto the bed, fumbling to keep his dick inside as he furiously pounded away. His wee cock felt like an annoyance, but the physicality of his thrusts gave me SOME joy. The REAL pleasure came from watching this stud's face go deep red as he vainly tried to pleasure me.

I could see his muscles tense and the sweat on his brow as he worked his hardest to give me the dicking I desired, so I let out a wail to mimic my earlier orgasms, signalling for him to bust his nut. He let out a guttural moan before pulling out and grabbing his underwear from the floor. He looked to be wiping his cock while hiding it, crawling up to give me kisses while studying my face with concern.

And the thing was, he seemed so earnest and vulnerable in that moment that I realized I couldn't break his heart. I really was attracted to him, with his cute face, solid body and talented tongue. Maybe there was reason for the other girls to laugh, maybe I was just inexperienced- but looking at him in the eyes just then, I thought - maybe I can learn to love his shortcoming.

Smiling, I moved my hand down to pull his underwear away, acknowledging his size and letting him know it was okay with me.

"We can make this work," I offered.

"I hope so" he replied.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers