A Throuple's Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if Zoe had shared the dream and knew exactly what Bryn wanted, she got in an identical position in the floor and Bryn got on her knees behind her. Zoe moaned as she pushed the dildo inside her. Her pussy gripped it as Bryn slowly pushed it in and out. Bryn had picked out a bigger dido from their collection given how big Damian turned out to be. She thought they should both get used to that size.

"Well! I guess I'll just leave these here.." Damian said as he walked in with wine glasses.

Bryn looked over her shoulder at him for a moment as she continued fucking Zoe. He had a grin that told her he was enjoying the show, she gave him a lustful smile and returned her focus to Zoe's sexy body in front of her. She had a tight grip on Zoe's voluptuous ass as she continued thrusting. In a weird way it was hot to imagine herself as the god --or in this case goddess of her dream towering over Zoe as she had her way. The thought gave her thrusts more fervor and Zoe started moaning louder.

Damian couldn't contain himself anymore. He got on his knees behind Bryn and started kissing her shoulder blades, then her neck, and then her lips. Eventually Zoe was backing up on her rubber cock more than Bryn was thrusting and she was playing with herself. Bryn felt powerful as Zoe orgasmed furiously on her strap and Damian put his hands all over her body and kissed her. Once again she was sandwiched between two sexy bodies.

After she came, Zoe eased herself off of the dildo and her dripping wet pussy was then fully displayed in front of Bryn. She lightly rubbed her fingers across Zoe's pussy lips, put her fingers in her mouth, and sucked her juices off of them. She tasted as good as ever.

"Was that good?" Bryn asked her, knowing the answer already.

Zoe sighed, "Yesss.."

"Good," she said.

Damian handed them their wine cups as they sat back on the couch. The sun was setting behind the buildings through the window. They had slept and fucked the day away. It felt like they were on a little vacation. The only thing that would've made it better is having Riley around. She had always loved his slightly submissive nature and comfort with his sexuality. Now, he was showing something more outright subservient. While it was hot to imagine him obeying Damian's orders and being humbled by him, when she heard about this development, she wondered how she might use it to her benefit. A new dynamic was emerging and she was excited for the possibilities.

"I know you didn't want to talk about it before but I want to say again that I think there's something..kind of magical happening with the four of us," Bryn said, looking at Damian.

"I know. I agree. I just wanted to make sure we all feel the same way when we're all four together again," Damain replied. "I think there's something special between each of us and in all our configurations; the four of us, each of us together, the three of us, you two with Riley, and more. That's kind of the beauty of it all right? There's a lot to explore"

"Definitely," Bryn said. They all three looked out the window into the night sky above the glow of city lights. Bryn tried to imagine all the different things they could try together but her mind kept returning to her dream. She decided now was the time to tell them about it.

"Speaking of exploring. I think I want to tell you about my dream," she said.

"Oh yeah, the dream that got you horny right?" Zoe asked teasingly. Bryn chuckled.

"Yeah, that one.." Bryn replied sarcastically. Damian looked at her with quiet curiosity.

"So Damian was fucking us and Riley was basically worshipping him at the same time. And, well..we were all on leashes that Damian held," she continued. She looked away with embarrassment.

"Oh my!" Zoe exclaimed. Damian laughed a little.

"Yeah.. but it was like Damian wasn't necessarily himself," Bryn said. "He was something else or something more. He was otherworldly. And we weren't just ourselves either. It's like we all were free to literally become the roles we were playing...to an extreme obviously. Does that make any sense?"

"It makes dream sense," Damian replied. "I think we're all exploring ourselves right now. Your dream was trying to figure that out for you."

Bryn smiled at him. She was glad he didn't make fun of her or try to say that she really wanted those things. If she was ever going to go that far, it would be on her own terms and in her own time. She liked that he was the kind of person who would respect that.

They continued drinking their wine and had some food. Thoroughly buzzed and horny again, Bryn convinced Damian and Zoe to take a hot shower with her. She bathed both of them, groping Zoe and getting Damian hard in the process. Zoe was the first to get out.

"Hun, can you videocall Riley when you get dry? I want to make sure he sees everything tonight" Bryn said to Zoe. Truthfully, she missed him. She wanted him to be part of whatever she was going to do that night.

"Okay. I'll call when we go to the bedroom," Zoe said as she wrapped a towel around her wet body.

While it was just Bryn and Damian in the shower, he pulled her close, kissed her from behind, and groped her chest. His hard cock brushed against her ass.

"We better use this thing while it's still hard," she said and pulled him out of the shower by the cock.

"Oh it'll stay hard," he said. He did have an impressive stamina. She just couldn't wait to get started. She couldn't tell if it was the shower or her arousal making her pussy wet. She guessed it was both.

Adorned in their towels, they made their way to the bedroom. Zoe was already there, sitting in a chair naked. The phone rang as Damian and Bryn sat down on the bed.

"Hey Riles! How has your Saturday been?" Zoe asked.

"It's been good. Your list is totally done. House is spotless and ready for you," Riley replied.

"How about you? Are you ready for us to come home?" Bryn asked.

"Oh yeah. That video you sent earlier was amazing. I didn't know if I wanted to be in Bryn's position or Damian's!"

"Maybe I'll give you a ruined blowjob when we come home and let you cum on your stomach again," Bryn teased.

"God yes!" Riley exclaimed. "But hey, I'm surprised you guys didn't already get started before you called. What's up?"

"Well, I wanted you to see everything before we go to bed. I want to put a show on," Bryn explained. "I thought, I'd let you see what happens when I tell Damian he can do anything he wants with me."

She may not have been ready to be collared or leashed or anything like that but she was ready to fully let her walls down for Damian. She wanted Riley to see that. She wanted both her partners to see it and be there with her for it.

"Anything?" Riley asked. On Zoe's phone screen Bryn could see his eyes grow wide.

"Anything." Bryn said and grinned at Damian while biting her lip. "So what do you want, Damian?"

He stood up from the bed and pointed in front of him. He seemed unphased by her offer. He was clearly into this but he put back on that air of aloofness for show. He looked like that smooth and confident stud they had met that first night.

"First, I want you on your knees," he said. Caught in his intense stare, she felt her body obey and her towel fall. With his waist at eye level, she untied his towel and let it drop to the floor around his feet. His hard cock swung out from under the towel and she grasped it. She held it up, and started licking beneath his balls, and then licked them. From there, she worshipped him from the bottom of his shaft all the way to his tip and then took him into her mouth.

Damian pried her hands away from his cock, grabbed her head and started forcing her to take his cock down her throat. She quickly started drooling again and thought she might start gagging. She wanted to perform well for Damian and to give Riley a good show. So, she was determined to keep her reflexes at bay.

Bryn looked up and Zoe was hanging on Damian's shoulder with her phone camera pointed down at her. Damian pulled Bryn's hair into a tight ponytail in his hand and started practically masturbating with her skull. It was such an incredible feeling to be so out of control of her own movements. Her hands drifted to his thighs and then went limp at her sides as she embraced her objectification. Drool dripped from her chin to her breast but she continued staying limp, trying to release as much control of her body as she could without collapsing. With his free hand, he grabbed Zoe's ass and started kissing her, ignoring Bryn as he used her throat as a fleshlight.

Zoe gave Damian the phone and then knelt behind him. She spread his asscheeks and started licking between them. He sighed with pleasure.

"Damn, Riley!" Damian exclaimed through heavy breaths. "One of your girls gave me permission to do whatever I wanted to her and the other voluntarily started worshiping my asshole! You like that?"

"Oh yeah. Holy shit!" Riley replied, clearly masturbating to the scene.

Damian had a smug smile looking down at her as he continued fucking her throat. Somehow, she had managed to train her throat to take his cock deeper and deeper without gagging. His tip went further and further into her throat until some of his shaft made it's way in too.

"Ladies would you ever do this kind of thing for Riley?" Damian asked. He was really playing this up.

Bryn dislodged his cock from her throat momentarily to playfully say "Absolutely not!"

"If anything," Zoe added between licks. "He'll be worshiping my asshole when we get home!"

"Does that make you hard Riles?" Damian asked him.

"Oh god, it definitely does, sir," Riley said.

"Good. Now I think I'm ready for something else." Damian said. "How about you lay on your back right here on the bed?"

He patted a place on the bed. Bryn knew where this was going. She laid in the place he indicated and allowed her head to hang off the side of the bed. He gave her another grin signaling that she was right about what he wanted. Zoe got on top of Bryn and she felt her soft breasts against her body.

"Do you want your throat fucked too Zoe?" Damian asked as he got his cock into position.

"Please!" Zoe answered desperately. Almost before Zoe could answer, Damian's cock plunged into her mouth. He grabbed her skull and started pumping. His balls dragged along Bryn's face and she started licking them instinctively. After a few minutes he pulled out of Zoe's throat and entered Bryn's. From this angle, she was able to take him even further down her throat and now his cock was almost entirely inside her. She let her whole body relax as she let him have his way.

Zoe kissed Bryn's neck as her throat bulged with Damian's cock and started rubbing Bryn's pussy. She started kissing down her body until she got between her legs. She started kissing and licking her pussy and then Bryn felt her insert two fingers inside her. Bryn released a muffled moan as both ends of her body were being penetrated. With her breasts in plain view before him, Damian grasped one of them with his free hand. She felt his fingers find her nipple and begin to twist it. A mix of pain and pleasure rushed over her body and she whimpered. He let go for a moment.

"Anything, right?"

"Uh huh!" Bryn tried to say with his cock still firmly down her throat.

He apparently got the message because he began twisting her nipple again causing more muffled moans and whines to escape her mouth. Her eyes rolled back and reality became meaningless. She had no idea how long he continued fucking her throat or how long Zoe was fingering and licking her pussy.

When she came back to Earth, Damian had every inch down her throat and her lips touched the base of his cock. Zoe was now holding the phone again, looking down at her with a big smile and Damian had both hands around her neck. She felt his cock twitch inside her and fill her throat with cum. She started swallowing wave after wave as it poured.

After he was satisfied, he pulled out of her mouth. Bryn rolled over, wiped her face with a nearby towel, and caught her breath. The brutal use of her body made her feel utterly humbled and vulnerable. The way that he had also shown care and respect while doing what he wanted made her feel like she could trust him not to disregard her needs even while using her to meet his own. She felt like she belonged to him now in a way that she had never felt about a man before.

She looked at the cock that had just been ravaging her and it was still fairly hard and slick. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Come here," she said and motioned him over with a finger.

Damian obeyed and met her on the bed. Their lips met passionately and Bryn guided his cock into her pussy once more. Her pussy was so wet that there was almost no resistance. Even while not fully hard, he was bigger than any man she had ever been with. Zoe laid down next to them and continued capturing their love making for Riley on camera. As they continued kissing and fucking the world around them disappeared. It was only her and Damian. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders. He continued pushing his cock into her firmly but slowly. She opened her eyes for a moment to see his were closed and his furrowed brow revealed how deep into this he was. She closed her eyes and fully let go of any inhibitions, letting him make her cum harder than she ever had. She grasped him hard as an orgasmic earthquake washed over her body.

When she stopped shaking, she laid back in bed and Damian continued kissing her sweetly. Zoe kissed her neck and Bryn turned her head and kissed her back. As Damian laid beside her, she found herself between the two of them again, She looked over Zoe's shoulder at her phone screen. Riley was wearing the goofiest smile she had ever seen.

"Did we make you cum, love?" Bryn asked.

"Oh yes! Twice actually."

"So you're still into all this then?" Bryn asked. It was a little late to be asking such a question but she felt like it couldn't hurt to check in.

"I'm into everything I've seen so far. I do wonder though, what is 'all this' anyway? We've talked about some fantasies but I think we should talk more about what we really want."

A mix of excitement and nervousness came over her. Everything felt so fragile. If she said what she wanted and the rest of them weren't into it, this magic between them could be over. She didn't think that's what would happen but she was afraid of the possibility.

Finally Damian spoke up.

"I want to continue seeing you three. You each have so much to offer. I hope you feel the same about me," he said.

"I definitely feel that way," Zoe chimed in and reached across Bryn to caress Damian's arm muscles. Her fears were calmed for now.

"You make me feel like I can step out into the unknown and still be safe. Not only that, you make mewant to do it. That's gotta be a deeper connection than merely sex," Bryn said looking at Damian. She took a deep breath of relief.

"Yes! Exactly how I feel!" Riley said excitedly. She smiled at him. It was good to know he was on the same page.

"So what are we gonna do about it?" Zoe asked.

"Maybe Damian could come back with us tomorrow?" Bryn suggested. "Now that we've each had a chance to explore a little with Damian. I want to see what a new dynamic with the four of us feels like and go from there."

"I'm game if Riley and Zoe are into it." Damian replied with a shrug.

"You already know I want more of you," Zoe said in that flirty tone that only she could use. "All four of us together again sounds like heaven."

"The house is ready for you. And I will be too," Riley said, unable to hide his excitement.

"Then that's where we go from here. I say, if we're still this into it when we're done tomorrow, we really start dating," Bryn said.

The other three nodded and voiced their agreement.

"Well, I guess we ought to get some sleep then. See you tomorrow my love," Bryn said to Riley.

"Can't wait!" he replied.

Zoe put away her phone and returned to her place on Bryn's shoulder and Damian fell asleep resting on her chest. She thought she would have more trouble sleeping with how excited she was for the next day but the warm naked bodies nestled close to her helped her fall asleep before she knew it.

12