A Time and a Place Ch. 03

Story Info
My Next Move.
3.5k words
4.54
8.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Next Move

Barely awake, I tossed and turned as I heard birds singing their early morning chorus.

I remember stretching before falling back to sleep.

When I finally awoke I realized I was in Tonya's bed; my dress was still on but not my heels.

My thoughts turn.

I concentrate on last night; my first date, my first blowjob, and my first fuck.

It was a totally exonerating night and very satisfying to say the least.

First on the days list was a shower but first I had to get out of this dress and remove my makeup.

The hot water was relaxing as it caressed my body. The strawberry fragrance of my mom's favorite soap was refreshing and appealing.

My nipples have been growing in sensitivity the last few weeks and this morning was no different.

Which brought up another recent problem; my boobs? I definitely don't want to miss out on another summer without wearing a two-piece bikini and other revealing clothes.

And then an idea.

I stepped out of the shower soaking wet and reached for my new best friend; my cell phone and then I hit speed dial.

"Dr Feilgood please."

"May I ask whose calling please?" the secretary asked.

"Tell him it's Sasha Tatum."

"Just one moment please," she put me on hold.

"Mrs Tatum, what do I owe the honor?" the doctor picked up.

"I need a small favor."

Moments later I called Dr Crowley, the family plastic surgeon that treated mom and my sisters for their breast augmentation and other various minor upgrades; mainly just breast implants and minor things. I still had his number programmed when Tonya had her boobs done in case she had a post-op emergency.

"Hello, Dr Crowley's Office," the receptionist said.

"Hi, this is Sasha Tatum, I'm interested in getting breast implants; does Dr Crowley have any openings this week?"

"Actually we have a ten o'clock due to a cancellation if you like, otherwise we're busy for the next three weeks."

"I'll take it."

"Okay, we'll see you then; you know where we are?"

"Yes, I'll be there," then we hung up.

I was extremely nervous and excited at the same time. It was only a breast exam but I wanted to look good so I went with a pair of tight white crop jeans, a pastel salmon sleeveless pleated ruffled hemline casual dressy top, and beige two inch strap sandals and matching handbag. Of course, gold accessories, a girls got to look her best when out and about; a lesson from the females in the family.

I checked one last time standing in front of the full length mirror. Perfection, with my breast forms and tight pants I showed a girly figure. Then I grabbed my purse and left for my doctor's appointment.

Once there I signed in, took care of the necessary paperwork, and had a seat in the waiting room. Again, I had no problems since my name is not gender specific. My nervousness eventually disappeared but the anticipation was killing me.

"Sasha," a nurse called.

"Yes," I stood.

"Follow me please."

I followed her to a room where she proceeded to take my weight, height, vitals, blood, asked me a million questions, and then told me to change into a robe that she handed me.

"The doctor will be right with you," she said before leaving.

The door opened five minutes later; it had to be Dr Crowley.

"Ms Tatum, I'm Dr Crowley, nice to meet you," he said with a devilish smile.

"Nice to meet you too," I acknowledged.

He was young; well, really young for a doctor of his reputation, probably thirty something and extremely handsome.

"I received a call from Dr Feilgood; he said to give you whatever you wanted and that we were adding you to Juixce's Developmental Dime Clinical Testing."

"Yes, I spoke to him before making my appointment with you."

"I was wondering; how did you manage to talk him into opening a clinical test that's been closed for two weeks besides getting a hold of him?"

"My father was an investor; he made his millions by investing in others medical ideas with old family money. After he passed my sisters and I inherited controlling interest in Juicxe Development, Inc. I know what they're doing before it leaves the building," I explained.

"Essentially you're my boss."

"Not exactly."

"Close enough."

"Just treat me like any other patient."

"Fair enough; being your doctor, I do have to warn you that there are risks involved with the Dime Technology."

"The Dime Technology works; it's been lab tested for years."

"For two years and not on humans."

"I hope you're not trying to talk me out of it."

"I just want to make sure you're aware of the dangers of putting something in your body that hasn't been fully tested."

"Life is full of risks."

"But the patients receiving this scientific breakthrough signed a waiver releasing all parties involved not responsible due to the nature of the product."

"I don't want to pull rank but," I began.

"I just want to make sure," he started.

"There's no doubt in my mind," I interrupted.

"At least you're a woman that knows what she wants."

"I'm determined."

"Admirable, please undress so I can do my examination."

I undressed from the waist up removing my top, bra and inserts and laid them nicely across the chair.

"You're transgendered," his draw dropped.

"You didn't know?" I said casually.

"I had no idea."

"Now you do."

"The Dime Technology has only been implanted in genetic women; it was designed for genetic women. There's no guarantee they'll even work in a male host."

"My father made sure Dr Feilgood designed a Dime Bag for transsexuals; it's available now. I'll be the first one to be implanted with it."

"It is available but it hasn't been tested yet; we have no idea what it might do in a male host."

"I like you; you're one of the top plastic surgeons in the field; but," I began.

"I guess this is where you tell me that you're my boss and I have no choice in the matter."

"Listen, the last thing I want to do is argue with you but you're job is to implant me with the Dime Technology and to follow my progress, nothing else."

"You figured it all out," he laughed knowing I had him.

"I did my homework."

"Okay, we'll do it your way."

"Thanks."

"About your voice; it's amazing, the sound of your voice and intonation is perfect in every way; have you had any voice training?" he asked as he grabbed for the stethoscope around his neck.

"No, it's natural to a point."

"Are you planning on having SRS in the future?" he asked as he listened to my heart.

"Possibly, I want to get through my breast augmentation first, then search out the best surgeon for SRS in the future," I answered though I was lying.

"We also provide SRS and follow ups we've had a 100% success rate with the appearance and functionality of our patient's new vaginas."

"Pitching me new equipment already."

"Just throwing it out there."

"I'll keep it in mind."

"Now take a deep breath and hold," he said repeatedly as he studied my lungs from my back and then my front. "Okay breath; excellent."

He checked my breast tissue and my nipples; I giggled, pulled away, and covered both with my hands.

"They shouldn't be that sensitive; are you on hormones?"

"No," I replied.

"What size range were you thinking about?"

"A 32B, that's what I'm in now."

"That's achievable."

"You did my sister's implants two years ago and gave her a 32B. We have identical bone structure, height and build, and wear the same clothes; that should put us as close as possible. Hopefully a comparison measurement will help you out."

"I'll look at them just in case there's a discrepancy but I'm sure we'll get it right. Could you please take off your pants and shoes I want to take a full measurement while you're standing; I like to create a 3D image in the computer file to make sure there's no mistake."

I stood and slid off my shoes and put my pants over the chair.

"Great," he said as he measured me from neck to ankle. "You have a desirable body for a woman; with breasts no one will ever know you weren't born a female."

"What do you mean a desirable body?" I inquired.

"There's no question about your face; you have all your mother's features there's nothing to change. Your structure leans more to the female side than male. With a smaller structure, including your rib cage, to having longer arms and legs. If you were born with breasts and a vagina you would be runway material."

"Thanks."

He just confirmed my thoughts the first day I started this whole thing.

"We took enough blood but I will have to take a sample from your breast area," he told me.

"I'm in your capable hands," I said.

He grabbed a container, opened it, and scratched my skin with something, put it into the container and sealed it. Next, he poked me with a needle and withdrew a sample from my breast tissue.

"Okay, so when can you do the surgery?" I asked.

"Can you do Friday, around ten in the morning?" he asked looking down at his cell phone.

"I'll be here."

"Just come here that morning; I can do the implants here in my clean room."

"Perfect."

"Go ahead and get dressed."

I just finished strapping my sandals.

"When is Juicxe going public?"

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Why do you ask?"

"We can talk business then."

"When and where do you want to meet?"

"I've never been in a hot air balloon."

"I guess it's obvious with all the pictures hanging in here that it's my balloon," he admitted.

"It's a dead giveaway,"

"A balloon ride for inside information."

"Let's start with the balloon ride and go from there."

"A week from this Saturday sound good; you're implants should be fine by then except for a minor discomfort?"

"What time?"

"Around eight."

"I'll be ready, you know where I live?"

"You want me to pick you up?"

"I think it's a perfectly reasonable request."

"Fine, I'll pick you up."

"Oh, I see you have a ring on your finger, will your wife be joining us?"

"No, she's hiking in Arizona with her brothers for two weeks."

"Then it'll be just the two of us?"

"Yes."

"Good, I don't like talking business in front of strangers. I'll see you Friday Sam," I told him as I walked out of the examination room.

Once home I headed for the fridge, the back door was open again, I was still and listened for any noise. It was quiet; I wrote it off to a cloudy memory with all my thoughts lately concentrating on sucking and fucking.

Friday finally came and all went well with my breast augmentation. Sam and I didn't chit chat; he had other patients waiting for implants today.

I waited for Uber only because he didn't want me driving home.

I went home, no pain, no swelling, just a little surgical glue to mend the incision.

I went to the fridge to grab a strawberry daiquiri cooler; a fruity girly drink.

Saturday was finally here.

I made sure I wreaked sex; just in case. I picked a short heather grey brushed knit sweater dress that showed plenty of leg then I applied my makeup.

"Ding- dong!" the door bell rang out.

I slipped a pair of three inch dark grey ankle booties and ran downstairs. I stopped at the foyer mirror to check myself before opening the door.

"Hi Sam," I greeted as I opened the door.

He stared.

"Sam."

"Sasha...you look...great, a little overdressed; but great."

"Thank you, you're so sweet."

He actually walked me to the Jeep and opened the door for me; now I know he was sucking up.

"Thank you," I said as I sat and swiveled into position.

"How are you; are there any problems?" he said as he turned the key and backed out of the driveway.

"Everything is fine," I answered.

"We should be there in twenty minutes or so," he told me.

He went on about the balloon and how it operates; and that it should be ready when we get there. Then before I knew it we were there.

After an hour we finally lifted off.

"Wow, this is totally awesome," I sounded.

"I'm glad you like it."

"How high are we going to go?"

"We'll be flying around 2,500 feet."

"Cool."

"About," he started.

"In due time; let me enjoy the ride then we can talk."

"Whatever you say you're the boss."

Before I knew it we were high in the sky.

"Have you ever fucked in a hot air balloon?" I asked the good doctor.

"No," he laughed.

"Why haven't you?"

"To be perfectly honest; I never thought about it."

"Are you thinking about it now?"

"No," he laughed.

"The other day in your office; you were definitely turned on when you were examining me."

"No... I wasn't," he shook his head.

"Really," I turned and looked at him.

"Really," he stared back.

"You're cock said otherwise."

"What?"

"You got a boner; especially once you knew I was transsexual."

"I'm a married man."

"Married or not; you wanted me."

"I think we need to go back."

"Do you want the information or not?"

He hesitated, "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to fuck me right here, right now."

"Please."

"Sure," I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, dropped to the basket floor to my knees, and took him into my mouth.

He hit the gas and I felt the balloon rise as I made love to his engorged cock.

"Fuck," he thrust his hips forward.

I immediately stood, turned around, and rubbed my ass against his stiff cock.

"What are you doing?"

"Pull my panties down and fuck me."

"What?"

"Do it," I turned my head and looked into his eyes.

He hit the gas once more and again we drifted away from the other balloons, he pulled my dress up and then pulled my panties down, and then he moved behind me.

"Now stick your cock into my ass and fuck me," I stared into his eyes.

He was so horny I think his eyes were full of cum.

"I said... fuck me," I ordered as I turned around, spread my legs, and reached for the other side of the basket.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it on my opening before driving it into my pre-lubed canal.

"Oh yes... yes... fuck me," I begged.

He took his sweet time; it may have been his first anal experience and probably knew to take his time since he was a doctor.

"Ah... yes," I continued to moan as the good doctor made sure he wouldn't rip me open.

The doctor fell right into my trap; I knew he would take his time with me because he was a doctor and I would eventually get what I wanted; a good safe ass fucking.

Finally he was fully seated.

"Now fuck me like a porn star," I looked back at him.

That's all he needed as he immediately grabbed my hips and began pounding me, his balls slapped against my ass as I moaned in ecstasy.

"Yes... yes... yes," I continued.

I could hear him panting as he put everything into fucking me. It was like his wildest dream come true.

"Fuck me... yes... yes...yes," I continued on which seemed like forever.

"Yeah... mmm... yeah," he moaned.

"Fuck me... yes... yes... yes," I continued.

"Oh gawd you have a sweet ass."

"Oh yes baby... fuck me... yes... yes."

"Fuck," he screamed over me as we both shuddered in sheer ecstasy.

"Hold me," I stuttered after an excellent mile high club fucking.

He wrapped his arms around me in our afterglow.

Finally, we were at peace.

"Pull up my panties," I turned and whispered.

He knelled behind me..

"Kiss me," I flirted.

"What?"

"You made love to it; now kiss it."

He kissed my right cheek.

"Deeper."

He kissed me again; but closer to my crack.

"Deeper."

He hesitated.

"You can do better than that," I giggled.

He parted my cheeks with both hands and I bent over grabbing the other side of the basket giving him a better view.

My heartbeat raced; I began panting.

"Ah yes," I moaned as he rimmed my opening.

His tongue played with my back door perimeter for some time.

"Oh gawd yes... oh yes," I screamed as his tongue darted in and out of my opening.

He was all in; his kinky side was released and I was the benefactor.

Finally, I convulsed before cumming a second time; not as much jizz but just as exciting.

He held on tight until my legs stopped shaking then pulled up my panties.

I turned and returned the favor by sucking his cock to new heights; I kissed and teased his velvety head and shaft until he was ready to explode, then, I stopped.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" I giggled.

"Yes," he begged.

"Or do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh gawd," he panted as I began to stroke him again.

"Mmm... yes... you are going to cum in my mouth."

"Oh gawd," he screamed releasing rope after rope into my wanting mouth.

I swallowed his second which wasn't much; then I pulled his pants up, zipped, and then buttoned them before buckling his belt.

"Thank you," I whispered as I passionately kissed him transferring a minute amount of his own jizz to his mouth; he accepted my kiss without hesitation; he knew I was in control.

Once we broke he pulled the lever and we started our decent.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I peered over the edge.

"I'm sorry," he told me.

"I said the sight is beautiful," I turned and smiled.

"No, I meant this never should have happened."

"But it did," I smiled.

"I could lose my wife, my kids, my business," he stuttered.

"You could have said no," I smiled.

"I should have."

"Does your wife let you fuck her in the ass?" I giggled.

He just stared at me.

"What; she doesn't like to experiment?" I giggled.

His eyes said it all.

"You want to fuck me again?" I laughed.

He quietly stood in thought while I turned and enjoyed the view from above.

"Tell me about Juixce," he inquired as he stepped behind me.

"Later," I told him as I looked back at him and then turned back to the skies.

He went back to the other side of the basket in silence until we landed. Once back on Earth a man tied us to some stakes.

"Does he work for you?" I asked.

"He works for the park; I rent a storage unit in one of the hangers," he replied.

"No peeking," I told the good doctor as I threw one leg over the side of the basket to get out.

He looked at me funny but kept quiet as he climbed out.

"I'll be back in an hour or so," he told the man.

"Thank you," I sincerely told my fuck buddy as he walked me to his car.

"You welcome," he congenially replied.

"The date... what's the date Juixce is going public?" he begged.

"Wow, you're pushy," I giggled.

He was quiet all the way home as I played with the radio.

"Thank you," I said as I got out of the car.

"Wait," he told me as he walked me to the door.

"Please, I risked everything to be with you; all of this had to be worth something."

"You wanted it as bad as I wanted it; therefore, you risked nothing."

"I risked everything; my practice, my family, my marriage, my kids... I risked everything that was important to me."

"I agree; but you risked it all for greed, the sex was optional."

"I don't believe this," he sighed.

"Don't take this the wrong way; but you're just another notch in my bedpost; just an experiment until I go back to school in the fall," I explained.

"And you'll be attending as female or," he began before I interrupted.

"Male of course."

"But the implants," he began.

"All business aren't you," I giggled.

"But."

"Sh, let me worry about that," I pecked him unexpectedly on the lips then headed up the porch steps to the door.

"We had a deal," he raised sternly as I put the key in the door lock.

"You're right, a deal is a deal."

"So when are they going public?"

"Tell your wife I concur; you're a real stud muffin," I giggled.

"Sasha."

"Nothing is set in stone yet; but when I find out it may cost you a sleep over," I said as I entered and closed the door behind me.