A Time for Giving and Discovering

Story Info
Staying at a Spa for Christmas reignites a couples sex-life.
14.7k words
4.86
14k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was not sure what to get her husband for Christmas. They had been married eleven years now and she had come with him to London for six months while he worked on setting up a British subsidiary of a successful US women's clothing firm. The flat they were in was luxurious but small and anything they bought had to be shipped back, so she decided to get him an "experience" rather than a physical gift, one that would allow them to spend an unforgettable Christmas in the English countryside together.

There was one thing that she really wanted for Christmas more than anything else and she hoped that this present would help her get it. Her husband had been working so hard on the project that he often worked late and, even when he was at home, he was exhausted or on calls back to America. She really wanted the break to be more than just a lovely time together, she wanted it to be a real escape and recharge their sexual batteries. She wanted her husband back, but more importantly than that, she wanted to rekindle the exciting sex they used to have.

She had made one special friend in her book club and confided in her, asking if she had any ideas. She said that the Cotswolds were nice and there were plenty of spa hotels down there, so have a search for something like that. She searched the internet and got a surprisingly large number of really nice-looking places and tried to narrow things down. Not knowing much about the area it was proving a little too hard to decide which would be the best so finally she just went for it and added in "to revitalise my sex life" hoping nothing too vulgar would come up.

The first three results were not what she wanted at all, but the fourth was a completely suitable for work but quite seductive advert for "Elmglade Adult Spa and Retreat" and she was immediately intrigued. There was a picture of a good-looking man in a white tuxedo dancing with a sexy woman in a red satin cocktail dress, the hem of which had spun out revealing her black lace stocking tops. She totally wanted that dress and she loved dancing!

She began to look at the details. "Set in acres of beautiful Cotswold countryside and nestled under a wooded hillside, our luxurious spa and retreat with five-star facilities is ideal for any couple wanting to get away from their busy life and enjoy an intimate, exciting and sexy time. Let us be the spark to reignite the fire in your relationship. Take advantage of our gardens, recreation areas, luxurious spa facilities and cordon-bleu dining to relax by day and then go wild at night in surroundings that evoke and encourage sensuality. Enjoy the fin de siècle atmosphere of a charming bar and club sand for those who want to be more adventurous, then there are opportunities to live out your private fantasies in our specialist rooms or explore your inner exhibitionist in our well-equipped basement and pool. Our amazing staff, and even more amazing guests, will help you discover a new younger and sexier you. What are you waiting for?"

Michelle's mind flashed back to when she had first met Clayton. They had both been pretty wild in their college years and, although they had never pushed the boundaries too far, they were no prudes. They had tried several things which they had enjoyed, even a group sex session with another couple. Being grown-up had meant that none of that really suited the quite shockingly conventional lives that their careers and new friends wrapped around them. "Why not live again!" She thought. After all, they would be free to do whatever they chose and it would be bound to bring them closer together whatever they did, but, if some of that courage and energy of the old days could be revived, then it would be the best Christmas ever. There really was nothing to lose. She made the call and was lucky that there had been a cancellation earlier. She booked a stay over Christmas in what was termed the Harem Suite which looked amazing.

After she put down her phone she was a bit worried about Clayton's reaction, but as she reflected, she remembered that he had been as bad as her, if not worse, and most of the crazy things they had done in the past, had been at his instigation. She relaxed and smiled as she recalled the Halloween party when he had dressed in one of her sequinned dresses, donned a long curly blond wig and had got a friend of hers to make him up. It had been fun pretending to be a lesbian couple, but one guy seemed smitten and doted on him most of the evening.

She remembered forcing him to dance with his geeky admirer and when he had disappeared to the toilet for a rather long time, she had accused him of making out with his boyfriend. He had laughed, and given her a forceful kiss as if to prove a point! Her mind moved on to the sexually charged taxi ride back to their apartment and the insane and highly erotic night of Sapphic lovemaking that had followed. She had loved the feeling of silk and nylon and a broad grin spread across her face as she felt herself getting quite excited. Clayton really needed to let himself go again! He was sure to love it!

As their car pulled into the gravelled car park, Clayton looked around and complimented his wife on having chosen what seemed to be a particularly smart hotel in a very beautiful location. He was looking forward to winding down and relaxing and it seemed perfect. Even his mobile phone had no signal! The extremely attractive receptionist greeted them and began the process of checking them in. As soon as she had handed them back their door key, two well dressed and remarkably attractive women appeared from the corridor.

"Welcome, I'm Belinda, and this is my wife Lucy. We are absolutely delighted you have chosen to stay with us."

Michelle introduced herself and Clayton enthused about how charming everything was. Lucy thanked him and asked if they were ready to see their room. They both nodded excitedly and Lucy led the way, talking as they walked along the corridor.

"A porter will bring your bags along in a few minutes. We'd like to offer you a brief tour of the hotel and an opportunity to ask us questions over a drink in the bar at 6:30. Dinner is from 7:00 until 9:00. You will also find plenty of information in your room, and there is a video on channel zero too, but if there is anything you want, anything at all, then you will also find a contact number on your card key so that you can contact myself or Belinda. Ah here we are. I do love this room, it's so palatial!"

As the door closed, Michelle wrapped her arms around Clayton's neck and kissed him. She had adored the photos of the Harem room but they had hardly done it justice. It was certainly palatial, and felt like being on a film set in a classic epic movie.

"Wow!" Was all Clayton had to say as he took in the room with its lush wall hangings and columns. The bed was an elaborate and gigantic king-size four-poster with even more silk and satin drapery. Instead of a separate bathroom, half the room was a wet area with a freestanding jacuzzi bath, a large massage table and a curtainless shower. Everything was in Arabian styling with brightly coloured tiles and looked just like a Turkish bath.

"You like!" Michelle said, a huge smile on her lips as they met Clayton's again for another passionate kiss."

"It's amazing Honey. Now, how about we try out that Jacuzzi, we've got time before meeting those two lovely ladies!"

There was a knock on the door and, after Clayton had taken in their bags and closed the door, he turned round to see Michelle pulling her dress over her head. She was wearing the most amazing black lacy lingerie and stockings and Clayton was lost for words.

"Jacuzzi, or bed first?" She asked, posing seductively, but before she could say anything else Clayton had pounced on her and their mouths were locked together as Michelle fumbled with his shirt buttons and then his belt. "Mmmmmmmmmm!" She groaned, feeling completely aroused by Clayton's reaction and began to work her fingers and lips down his chest before slipping his rock-hard cock into her mouth. Clayton sighed as she began to lick and suck him, bringing him to a perfect state of excitement and dangerously close to coming. Clayton pulled her up, kissing her as he pushed her back onto the bed and, sliding her panties to one side, thrust himself inside her, both of them desperate for their long overdue sexual reunion. Soon he was pounding her hard, her stocking-clad legs wrapped around his back and her thighs rising to meet his thrusts as they fucked each other into heaven, so in tune that they eventually climaxed together.

They lay for a while to recover, holding hands and just enjoying that special feeling of togetherness, but time was moving on and Michelle noticed the clock by the bed. She pulled Clayton up, ignoring his pleading that they should just carry on and ignore the meeting. They showered and Clayton managed to slip himself inside her after soaping her body, much to her annoyance, although she soon gave in, and they had to literally throw on their clothes to go meet Lucy and Belinda. The bar was quite a place, evoking Paris at the turn of the century with lots of dark velvets. Clayton and Michelle had chosen an alcove by the window that looked out onto the garden which was lit up with all manner of beautiful lights for Christmas. The barmaid had brought over some iced prosecco "on the house" and just after that Belinda and Lucy joined them.

"Judging from your fresh faces it looks as if you've settled in." Lucy said, provoking some raised eyebrows from Clayton who thought that was more than a little forward. However, it broke the ice and they engaged in some friendly small talk.

"Did you have a chance to review our facilities? If not, as I suspect, we'd love the opportunity to show you around."

"I'm afraid not, so yes, that would be brilliant."

Belinda spoke. "Let me explain how things work quickly before we do that as then it will all make more sense."

"Sure." The couple said in unison, but Michelle remembered that she had still not told Clayton about the true nature of the resort and felt a lump in her throat.

"Right, well I'll come straight to the point. As you obviously know we are an adult resort and that means that there is a real focus on your sexual satisfaction. Now that can be whatever you want it to be. You can just keep to yourselves and enjoy the facilities as a loving couple. You can live out fantasies in our rooms together in private by setting the door lock to exclusive mode, which shows up on the outside panel as red. Alternatively, you can allow others to come and share the facilities, or you can even share more than the facilities if you want to. We have our own special version of the all-inclusive deal -- ha ha! Sorry, let me explain. The inclusive mode on the door panel is amber which means others can enter and share the room with you. They can watch you and you can watch them. If you set the panel to all-inclusive then that means you are happy to share the room and yourselves, if you see what I mean. Anything goes basically. If you have the room in exclusive then you will not be disturbed as the door is locked, but to be fair to other guests you can only have the room exclusively for one hour. We think it's a good system that caters for everyone."

"Sounds brilliant!" Clayton said' looking at Michelle, "I presume you knew all about this honey!"

"I knew you'd love it," she replied, hugging him which made Lucy and Belinda smile.

"Good! A nice surprise then!" Belinda said. "I have some things to see to, so Lucy will show you how it works as you go around."

"So basically this is a hotel for swingers?" Clayton added, making sure he understood.

"You could say that, but we don't like that term really," Lucy said. "We like to think that we offer a far more intimate and sophisticated experience than that as you are fully in control. You decide whether you want to be intimate as a couple or with others."

"Oh, we didn't mean to offend," said Michelle, worried Clayton might have upset their hosts, but at the same time not realising that things were quite so liberal at Elmglade.

"None taken! Just be relaxed. For example, it is your choice where you go and what you do and although we don't mind nudity around the hotel we do ask that you are reasonably discrete and don't do anything too lewd outside the playrooms. In the spa, you can book a massage and it's up to you to decide exactly how far you want it to go. Our masseuses are all well-trained and will offer you exactly what you are after, individually, or as a couple. We offer other services too. There may be a fantasy or something you would like to explore and we will do our best to facilitate it, again, either on your own, as a couple or in a group scenario. Oh, and that reminds me. Our Christmas party is very much a group activity and there will be party games that require you to be comfortable with at least observing sex, although, in my experience, there is nothing more boring than just watching!"

"Right!" Clayton said, looking at Michelle questioningly, and then breaking out into a big grin before continuing. "Personally I don't like being boring, so I am sure we will enjoy it. You are a minx Michelle, you never told me any of this!" Michelle squeezed his hand, slightly worried that her husband seemed a little too enthusiastic, but at the same time, she had already loved the change in him and was looking forward to enjoying even more.

"Now you are prepared, let me show you around quickly and then you can have a nice quiet dinner and think about what you'd like to get up to," Lucy added.

Michelle and Clayton loved the swimming pool with its hot tub, mood lighting and water features, but the dungeon in the basement, with its array of equipment certainly took their breath away, especially as the light above the door was amber and there was a couple in there, the man tied to the X-frame and blindfolded while his partner tormented him with clamps, vibrators and many other devices, a vast selection of which were on shelves on the walls. There was no one staying in the aeroplane bedroom and in such cases, these rooms could also be booked temporarily. Finally, they had a brief look in the garden despite the cold and were taken to the spa and introduced to the masseuses and the various treatments available.

"So," Lucy concluded, "as you can see, there is plenty to do here and you are free to explore now you know our traffic light code. Don't hesitate to contact my husband or I if you have any questions or need any help." With that Clayton and Michelle sat down to dinner, finishing off the Prosecco from earlier. Clayton was visibly excited and it was clear his mind was rushing ahead of his words, but they also spent quite a lot of time looking at the other guests, all of whom seemed very respectable and quite normal looking. By the end of the meal, they had agreed that they would fully participate in the Christmas Party and had some other ideas on things they might try.

On the way back to their room, Clayton turned to Michelle and asked her if she thought it was odd that Belinda had called Lucy his wife, but she had called Belinda her husband. Michelle agreed that in a same-sex lesbian marriage, both partners are called wives, so that was odd.

"Maybe Belinda is actually a guy." She offered up pensively as an explanation.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Clayton countered. "No guy could look that hot!"

"You almost did for that Halloween party, remember?"

"Yes, thanks for reminding me!"

"Anyone else catch your eye?"

"That blonde sitting behind you had cock-sucking lips!"

"Really! I see you are getting into the 'swing' of things! I'll let her know you thought so!"

"Funny girl! So what about you?"

"Well, I'm not sure." She looked up and thought. "I did really like our waiter, he was super cute, and there was an older guy by the bar in a blue suit who had a lot of style and a nice laugh, and funnily enough I liked Belinda too, not sure why."

They had arrived back at their room and when they entered they saw that the bed had been turned down and sprinkled with red paper petals.

They ripped off their clothes, enjoyed a shared shower and then jumped onto the bed, Michelle throwing her legs in the air making it clear what she wanted. Clayton was horny as hell but really wanted to thank his wife for fixing up such a great break for them. He pushed her knees apart and then positioned his face between her legs, gently caressing her delicate pinkness with tender kisses, before letting his tongue rest on her clitoris and begin to rub and flick it. He reached up and played with her nipples as his tongue worked its magic. It did not take long for Michelle to arch her back, shaking violently, enjoying waves of pleasure but still longing for him to fill her.

He slid up the bed and pushed his cock into her. He lifted himself up on his arms and with his body straight and resting on just his feet and hands, began to piston into her. She began to shake her head from side to side, emitting little shrieks with each of his thrusts. Clayton was so aroused he knew he could not last long and his pace was frantic. Suddenly she looked up at him, her eyes wide and her mouth agape, a look that told of something amazing happening inside her. She began to shake and her pussy gripped his cock like a vice. He erupted inside her and collapsed.

*** CHRISTMAS EVE ***

It was so quiet out in the countryside and they were both so blissfully exhausted that they slept soundly and woke up late. They decided to go to the pool for a quick dip before getting some brunch. The pool was busy and nearly everyone was either naked or in the most revealing swimming costume. Clayton hastily removed his trunks and Michelle slipped out of her bikini before diving into the pool. It felt a bit strange but really nice. They went to the restaurant in their white towelling gowns and both agreed over their cooked breakfast that it was a really good way to start the day and being naked in the pool with the others had broken the ice a bit.

As they were sipping their coffee Belinda appeared, dressed immaculately in a powder blue blouse and a short pleated skirt in navy with an abstract pattern of gold flecks. Her legs were gorgeous and she walked with a perfectly sexy sway. Clayton smiled. There was no way she was a guy! She wandered around the tables talking to the guests and eventually arrived at theirs.

"I always leave the best 'till last," she said, a broad smile on her face. "I do hope you've settled in and are enjoying yourselves."

They were both very complementary and she reminded them that if they needed anything, they just needed to ask. She made her excuses and left the room leaving a beautiful cloud of scent behind.

"Oooh, I'm just so loving this place, especially the effect it has on you already." Michelle chuckled, her wandering hand having discovered his rampant erection, "I can see that Belinda has got you all hot, come on Tiger, let's go."

Clayton stood up awkwardly, trying to hide his embarrassment, but still distracted by his thoughts.

"Here. Let me help you." Michelle offered, moving over to him and fussing with the gown. Then, in one movement, she grabbed both shoulders and pulled it off him, leaving him completely naked.

"What the fuck!" Clayton mumbled as all eyes turned to him, admiring his slim body and one part of it in particular which was pointing out in front of him. He did have a really nice cock which was also a good size and so hard it was standing up and pointing right out. Michelle wanted everyone to know what a lucky girl she was.

"This is an adult hotel remember," Michelle smiled, beguilingly, "and tasteful nudity's OK!" She loosely tied the cord from the gown around his neck and led him from the restaurant to a ripple of applause. The blonde he had admired the evening before was on her feet enjoying the show. She pulled her gown apart revealing her perfectly shaved nudity and called out "Save some for me!" Clayton was burning up with embarrassment, but instead of feeling humiliated, he felt so excited that he thought his cock might explode.