A Time for Giving and Discovering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt so safe that as Belinda toned his buttocks, it seemed natural that her fingers gently ran from his balls to his anus causing the most beautiful feelings and making his cock twitch and grow. It was the same when she dwelt on his nipples as she worked his chest, and when she took his semi-erect cock between the palms of her hands, fingers resting on his balls before gently pulling them back along his cock, a procedure she repeated several times, it was so pleasurable, but so relaxing, that although it made him hard, he had no desire to cum, it was just a lovely feeling, like warm waves washing over him.

"How was that?" asked Michelle as they sat up for their facials, her naked body looking fabulous as it shone in the lights from the oil and lotions.

"Unbelievable. I can see why you love going to the spa! It just feels so nice and I feel so... it's hard to explain..."

"Feminine, it feels feminine, and the only thing that's hard to explain is that," she laughed, looking at his erection.

Clayton rubbed his skin. It was so soft. He stroked his thighs, and then down to his knees. "I do love it, honestly, it doesn't even feel like me, so soft and smooth!"

Belinda had appeared and overheard him. "Wait until you've got some stockings on," she added, "it still gets me every time!"

The facial was almost as relaxing as the body massage, and he also received a laser treatment on his face which would keep his facial hair at bay for 48 hours. After that was complete they had their nails done and relaxed for thirty minutes in the solarium, the warm heaters and soothing sounds causing them to both feel quite sleepy. Then, it was time for the makeovers, but before that, they had something to eat with Belinda and Miranda. It took the best part of an hour, but it did not seem that long to Clayton. He loved all the fussing and instructions to move his eyes and face as the various liquids and powders were applied. It was certainly strange having big lashes as he could see them when he looked up. Finally, he pulled his mouth into various contortions as Belinda applied a burgundy lip gloss and liner. She then produced a selection of wigs from a case and after some deliberation decided on a black bob, not dissimilar to hers in style. She placed it on Clayton and gave it a brush.

As Clayton looked in the mirror he could not believe what he saw. He looked amazing, almost like Belinda's sister. Unrecognisable! He kept pulling various faces, each time reassured that the reflection changed accordingly. Michelle joined him, also looking utterly fabulous, but completely knocked out by just how fabulous her husband looked.

"O.M.G." She squealed. "Seriously, you would never know that you were not a girl. I mean you're gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!"

"I'm still a thorn to your rose!" Clayton replied, "You look incredible!"

They hugged while Belinda looked on.

"Why don't I take you to get dressed and sort out all those important details. I've already pulled out some things you can try on," she said to Clayton and then, turning to Michelle, "You can come up too, but you might want to get ready yourself as the dancing at three."

"Dancing?"

"Yes, we'll be doing a bit of dancing downstairs to get people in the Christmas spirit."

Clayton was whisked off by Belinda who took him to her flat at the top of the hotel. There was simply nothing Belinda loved doing more than dressing someone, and Clayton was blown away by the walk-in wardrobe that had the most amazing clothes in it. Belinda explained that he had once been the designer of a small fashion house which was why most of the clothes had the BB label. Clayton was impressed and remembered an article he had read.

"So are you Belinda Brown?"

"I am." Belinda smiled, rather pleased that this delightful creature knew of her. "I suspect you are rather pleased things have turned out this way as I can tell you're pretty excited." Belinda held a shimmering bottle green satin cocktail dress up in front of Clayton who studied it in the mirror.

"I guess so," Clayton replied, unable to take his eyes off the dress, "I thought I had put this side of me away forever, but now, I feel like it's taking over again. Honestly Belinda, I can't believe it, I want to put it on, now!"

Belinda helped Clayton out of the gown and he stood naked as Belinda produced a black bra and panties set and some hold-up black stockings from a drawer. Clayton had not forgotten how to put on a bra, nor how amazing it felt across his chest and shoulders. The panties felt divine and he pushed his cock back between his legs before sitting on a chair to pull up the stockings. Belinda, who had been watching, recognised someone who was experienced in these things and offered him some breast forms to fill out the bra along with a pair of three-inch gold strappy sandals which Belinda put on his feet.

"Stand up darling, and let's get this dress on!"

Clayton stood in front of the mirror as Belinda held the dress so that he could step into it. Belinda eased it up with Clayton wiggling his hips to help it on its way. Finally, Belinda pulled up the zip. It felt and looked fabulous! While Clayton twirled in front of the mirror, Belinda brought out a wide gold belt, some large gold hoop earrings and a double-band pearl necklace. The earrings were clever as they had a spring fitting and did not need pierced ears, but still looked like your ears were pierced. The gold and green combination was simply stunning with his black stockinged legs. Clayton was trembling as he looked at his reflection. With his shiny hair, beautiful face and this gorgeous outfit, he felt like a million dollars. It felt like perfection.

Suddenly Belinda noticed a tear forming in Clayton's eye, and then another. A tear ran down his cheek. She hurried over and lifted Clayton's emotional face with her hand.

"What's the matter, beautiful." She asked softly, gently dabbing the tears away with a tissue.

"Nothing, nothing, I just can't believe how amazing this all feels, how much I've missed it."

Belinda held Clayton gently, giving him a chance to let out his emotions. When he had stopped trembling Belinda stepped back and looked in his eyes, dabbing away the remains of the tears.

"You are very beautiful." Belinda said, her hand resting gently on his cheek while she looked deep into his eyes, sparkling eyes which were calling out for reassurance. "I can understand how you must have missed it, but I presume that Michelle has no idea."

"She doesn't really know how much it means to me, no."

"Well, we have a whole day to fix that."

"How?"

"Get her to see it, and understand it?"

"But how?"

"Leave that to me."

Clayton was entranced by the proximity of her beautiful face and mesmeric eyes that seemed to be penetrating his soul. She was like an angel, his Christmas angel, an angel that would liberate him. He felt his face move forward and suddenly their lips were touching. Belinda kissed his soft lips tenderly, but then pulled back and slowly wagged her finger as if to say, don't start anything you probably won't want to finish!

"Thank you Gorgeous," Belinda whispered, "do you have a girl name?"

"Claire, I'm Claire," Clayton sighed.

"Ready to show Michelle?"

"Yes definitely."

Clayton loved the way the clothes hugged him, it somehow filled him with warmth and contentment, but there was also that unbelievable sexual tingle that he could not deny.

"Come on Claire, we've only got twenty minutes to get you down to the dance, and with all those tears, and all that kissing, there is a lot to fix!

When they eventually arrived they were ten minutes late as Clayton was taking it slowly in his strappy heels. The restaurant was already full as nearly all the guests were there early for the dance. As Claire entered, the hubbub of chattering rapidly ceased as all eyes were once again pointing in Clayton's direction, but this time for a very different reason. He was now an absolutely stunningly beautiful and elegant woman wearing an outfit to die for. The silence continued as Claire cat-walked over to Michelle who was also completely taken aback by the way her husband was dressed to kill.

"O.M.G. Look at you! I think everyone thinks you're a professional dancer," Michelle said, her words echoing around the silence of the room evoking a few gasps from some who worked out that the vision was not a pro, but her husband and the chatter suddenly restarted, but louder and more urgent than before. "That was quite some entrance, and judging from all the glances over here, you are the topic of conversation. That dress is just dreamy!"

"It's a BB, and this is Belinda Brown." Belinda smiled demurely.

"Wow, Belinda Brown, how amazing! I am just so envious, look at my red dress, I mean it's lovely, but it just doesn't compare!"

"It looks lovely on you, but I'm sure Lucy can find you something spectacular to borrow if you're interested, you're the same size I would say, and I'm an expert judge. That's if you'd like that."

"Oh yes please, absolutely, that's so kind," Michelle enthused, adding "I can't have Claire getting all the attention can I?"

They laughed and Lucy took her up to the suite. Michelle was quite intrigued by this couple and felt she had to ask about their relationship once the door had closed.

"So how did you meet Belinda?" She asked, not expecting much, but Lucy was more than happy to share her story.

"I was in the rag trade too, I ran a modelling agency, and met her at an event. I'd been through a messy divorce and had this real downer on guys at the time, well hated them basically, and we just got talking. At that time she hadn't come out as transexual and I thought she was this strong sexy woman, just what I was looking for, and I was a bit in awe of her. I knew she was a lot younger than me, but she just seemed so confident and together and I could not believe she was so interested in me."

"So you didn't know she was transgender?"

"No, I thought she was 100% woman and really fancied her like mad. I had no experience of dating women or the lesbian scene so I just let her take the lead. Anyway, we ended up dating and I was so happy, then on the third date she told me."

"Oh no! You say that like there's a big but coming."

"Well yeah, I didn't take it at all well, to say the least."

"So how come you're together?"

"Well, Bee sent me all these lovely notelets, and flowers and I had a chance to think about it. I realised that I hated masculinity, not men, and Bee really was 100% woman, well almost, so we got back together, she came out, we got married, she sold the company and here we are."

"Wow, that's so lovely!" Michelle said.

"It's not all been plain sailing, but yes, it is. Now, how about this!"

Lucy had immediately picked out a dress for Michelle. She held it up.

"Well honey, you are just so curvy I thought this would suit you down to the ground. It's super Christmassy, but a little revealing."

Michelle was hypnotised by the two-tone red and silver tassels of the dress. It was, in effect, a figure-hugging super short strappy Samba dress with the back almost entirely exposed and a deep V at the front to show off her cleavage. Iridescent tassels flowed from everywhere, but each was weighted so that as you moved they flowed around you. Michelle pulled off her dress, dumping it on the floor, then unclasped her bra as the dress definitely did not want anything else up top.

"Here," said Lucy, handing her a pair of tan stockings by Wolford that were not only amazingly shiny but had glitter embedded in them. "Put these on." Michelle did as she was told, hurriedly, and finally was able to slip on the dress.

"O.M.G!" She screamed, jumping up and down as she studied herself in the mirror. She loved the way she looked. Lucy took some pictures of them both, posing outrageously in front of the Christmas tree in the lobby, where they outshone all the decorations. Lucy looked at her watch.

"Right, I'm going to do a bit of work on your face and then I'm afraid we need to go, the dancing is about to begin! Now I just want to warn you that two of our waiters, Stefan and Roman, were actually dancing instructors in Hungary. I have taken the liberty of asking them to be your partners for the evening and help you dance the night away. They can be a little hot-blooded and get a bit carried away, in fact, most of our guests appreciate that, but although they know that a no means no."

Michelle jumped up and down again. Clayton was a hopeless dancer, and she loved dancing. She threw her arms around Lucy's neck and gave her a huge kiss.

"O.M.G. Lucy, you guys are the best, it will be like 'Dancing with the Stars'. I can't believe it!

And unbelievable it was. It turned out that Stefan was actually Michelle's favourite waiter, and if he looked cute as a waiter, he was the most delicious boy candy in his perfectly tailored suit and tie. Not only that, he really was a fabulous dancer and a brilliant teacher too. He was such a strong lead that he could make anyone look good and cover up every mistake discreetly, making out that it was somehow part of the dance.

Soon Michelle was quick stepping around the floor, doing the cha cha cha and even some samba-like disco routines which, bearing in mind her fiery dress, proved very popular with the other guests. At one point they even cleared the dance floor for her and Stefan and they put on a pretty impressive show. However, her favourite was the slow waltz, when Stefan held her tight and guided her slowly around in gracious swirling movements, spinning her around as if she were on a fairground ride. It felt divine and she was a little embarrassed to find herself wanting him to carry her off and ravish her.

Claire was a perfect match for Roman. He was taller and stronger than Stefan, but not quite as accomplished at dancing. He was more than comfortable knowing that the beautiful Claire was a guy called Clayton as he was bisexual. Like Michelle, Claire was covering the dance floor too, finding that the strong leading of her partner made everything much easier, but they were doing much simpler routines. She found herself loving it when she could let Roman hold her tight during the slower dances and guide her gently around the floor and had similar feelings to her wife.

Claire knew Michelle loved dancing, but was really impressed with her skill and had been one of her more enthusiastic cheerleaders when she had done her solo with Stefan. He could see how much fun she was having being all dressed up in the arms of a handsome man who could really dance and he felt so happy for her. He had to confess that he was enjoying being with Roman rather more than he probably should and wondered what Michelle would make of that. He hoped she had not noticed, but she had and she was just as pleased that her husband seemed to be having the time of his life too.

Belinda and Lucy felt obliged to do a bit of an 'excuse me' and have a dance with their two protegees. Claire particularly loved being in the arms of Belinda who he couldn't help feeling just a little gooey over. They broke off their dancing a little early as Belinda had to get back behind the bar. She asked Claire if she would like to help out and, after quickly dismissing her concerns about not knowing much about drinks, decided she would, Belinda telling her she should just wing it like she did!

It was such fun being behind the bar and she even served Michelle and Stefan who had taken a well-deserved break. The best thing was when Belinda squeezed past her, making a conspicuous effort to ensure that they made as much body contact as possible, often grabbing hold of her waist and sliding herself past as close as possible. She even made Claire reach up to get some champagne flutes that were on a stand above the bar and rubbed her hands up the back of her stockinged legs, all the way to the lacy tops. So naughty, but so nice, it made Claire just want to turn her around and kiss her!

The most popular draft pilsner ran out and Belinda said that she'd have to go and change the barrel in the cellar asking if Claire would like to see how it was done. Claire shrugged her shoulders and Belinda waved over a couple of staff from the dance floor to take over. They had to go to reception and then down into the basement to reach the cellar and it took all of three minutes to switch the connecting hose to a new keg. Belinda took Claire's hand and led her to the pool area.

Claire knew what she wanted to do and, as their lips met, it was as if the whole world stopped. Belinda pulled back to make sure that this was what Claire wanted, but before she had a chance to decide, Claire had pulled her back and brought their mouths together again, their lips and tongues now gently exploring each other as the pent-up excitement of their gentle play behind the bar was translated into the most tender and passionate lovemaking. For Claire, it brought back other feelings that had lain hidden for so long. He felt the heat of Belinda's cock and it reminded her of that Halloween and that one act she had tried so hard to forget. The desire was almost overwhelming.

Her hand wandered down to Belinda's thigh and began to inch up her dress. She reached into her panties and sighed as she felt her arousal, easing her cock out gently. Belinda made no attempt to stop her, her cock was now standing proud and she pulled up her hem revealing her stockings and panties. Claire slowly fell to her knees and took her in her mouth, swirling her tongue around her beautiful cock, smothering it in kisses and savouring its erotic musky taste. She licked a pearl of cum from the tip, rubbing it on her lips as she slid Belinda deep into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat, causing Belinda to sigh as she gagged slightly.

Claire continued to devour her, each time taking her a little further, each time loving the feeling of her filling her mouth a little more and moaning a little more, until finally Belinda exploded in her mouth, her tasty seed filling her cheeks and running from the corners of her mouth. She looked up into her eyes, her beautiful smile confirming that she had pleased her, that she had satisfied her. As stared into the pools of her dark sexy eyes, she swallowed it all, her finger pushing those escaped drops back into her mouth, her tongue savouring every last drop as she licked Belinda clean.

"Mmmmm, let's take a look at you," Belinda said, pulling Claire to her feet and gently wiping around her mouth with a tissue from her handbag. "That stay-put lipstick never lets me down, you're good to go." She handed over a compact mirror and Claire was impressed how little damage had been done. "We just need to go turn the tap and get back to the bar -- these barrel changes can sometimes take a little longer than you'd think." Claire smiled at her and reached out to squeeze her hand and peck her on the lips.

The staff looking after the bar asked no questions and Belinda asked if they minded if she and Claire had a quick dance. It's difficult to turn down your boss, so Claire found herself on the dance floor again, Belinda taking the lead. It was heavenly! When the music stopped. Michelle came over and stole her husband back. Stefan had taught her how to lead the cha cha and she did exactly that. Claire was delighted to be dancing with the most glamorous person on the dance floor who just happened to be her wife.

Claire felt so happy and almost forgot completely about how naughty she had been until Michelle kissed her at the end of the dance and gave her a certain look, a look which was not judgemental at all, but the slightly raised eyebrows wide eyes and cheeky smile certainly implied that what might be good for the goose might also be good for the gander. At that moment Stefan walked past just as the final dance, a Salsa, started up. Michelle shamelessly hauled him onto the centre of the dance floor and they performed their most erotically charged dance of the afternoon eliciting several whoops from the audience, and cries of encore, which were duly undertook.