A Time for Giving and Discovering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of going to their room, Michelle led him down to the basement. As they entered the dungeon, Michelle set the code to "inclusive" having noticed the blond lady and her partner following them. She actually quite liked the look of the guy. He was relatively fit, clean-shaven and had a pleasant face with short grey hair. He had lovely eyes, eyes that had a real sparkle. Once in, she closed the door and took Clayton to the shelves that were against one wall selecting a blindfold and some cord.

"Trust me." she whispered, fixing the blindfold carefully and then taking him to the X-frame where she tied him, arms raised and legs apart. The other couple had now entered the room quietly and the blond had brazenly walked over to Clayton.

She looked at Michelle to seek approval and her nod confirmed everything was OK. Michelle watched her hand stretching towards Clayton's cock, the head of which was purple, throbbing and demanding attention.

Michelle adjusted his blindfold. "Is that OK honey?" she asked and Clayton nodded, speechless. The blonde made a twisting movement with her fingers and her partner set the room to red and with that she knelt down and began to literally worship Clayton's cock, kissing, licking and using her fingers and palm as if she was mesmerised by its beauty. Her eyes met Michelle's as she ran her lips from Clayton's balls to the trembling tip, and her extended arm invited her to join in.

Michelle could see how much Clayton was enjoying her ministrations, but she could see he was a little confused. She leaned in and began to kiss him. He immediately struggled against his bindings, but they held firm. "Who is it?" He asked, urgently, but in a hushed voice. "Blondie," Michelle whispered in his ear before gently sucking his ear lobe and then running her hands down his chest as she sank to her knees. The blonde loved feeling his cock react to hearing her name and it made her even more passionate.

Michelle knelt opposite and watched her man pleaser clearly enjoying her husband's endowment, seemingly able to take him in her throat, something she had never even tried to do. When she came up for air their eyes met and she began running her lips from Clayton's balls to this purple tip, Michelle accepted the invitation, leaned in and began to copy her, her tongue feasting on his silky skin and its burning heat. Clayton moaned deeply as he felt the two soft mouths begin to work in unison. When they reached the tip together, their tongues met and Michelle felt a spark run down her spine. She pushed herself forward and their lips joined, a spark shooting down her spine. Their tongues began to play together, both now passionately kissing while holding their toy and squeezing and twisting it in time to the sound of his moaning.

The grey-haired man had slipped out of his gown and was watching, his cock in hand. Michelle noticed and wondered if she should return the favour, but he seemed quite happy and she loved what she was doing. The blond indicated that she should go behind the cross and made a flicking motion with her tongue. It took a moment or two for Michelle to work out what she meant, and she was a little hesitant as she had not done anything like that before. She positioned herself between Clayton' legs and began to lick him all around his anus. He almost collapsed when she began to flick at his rose with the tip of her tongue and the most amazing tingling feelings almost overwhelmed his senses.

His cock throbbed and thrust deep into Blondie's throat as she began to face fuck him. She held him there, her hands clasping his buttocks and her nose pressed against his stomach. He let out a huge roar and Blondie pulled herself off and made muffled groans as he spasmed and filled her mouth. Michelle crawled between his legs, the eyes of her expert fellator glowing with satisfaction, her mouth smeared with her husband's cream. They smiled at each other with their eyes and Blondie opened her mouth to reveal a pool of white. Michelle raised her head and licked his cock, desperate for to share that savoury sweet taste, but Blondie then took her head in her hands and kissed her forcefully, sharing his cum as their tongues played.

Her partner had now moved over to them and Michelle was a little startled when a hand brushed her shoulder. She looked round to find an impressive cock pointing at her face, a hand frantically rubbing it. She could not help herself, she had the taste and wanted more. She opened her mouth and moved it forward until her tongue could brush under its angry head. Blondie had now stood up and was kissing Clayton passionately, pressing and rubbing her bare chest against his. Michelle shuddered as a jet of cum spurted into her mouth, causing her to move back involuntarily, another spurt landing on her cheek and then on her upper lip. She opened wide and let him fill her up.

When he had finished, he just stood there, seemingly a little as if at a loss as to what to do next, or perhaps just completely embarrassed. Blondie had heard his grunt and reached down to haul Michelle up, pushing her gown off her shoulders and embracing her. Michelle noticed that Clayton had lost his blindfold and was smiling blissfully as he stared at the two beautiful naked women in front of him. Blondie kissed her so she could sharing her partners creamy filling before turning to Clayton and kissing him, then Michelle, and then getting Michelle to kiss him. Clayton could not believe he was getting hard again. That taste mingled with their mouths and lips was just too much!

Blondie mashed her face against Michelle's, her arms wrapped around her neck, taking Michelle a little by surprise. She turned around until she had Clayton's cock slipping between her legs. She bent down and pushed back feeling him slide between her sopping folds and, positioning him with her hand and moaning as he filled her up in one swift movement. Clayton's bindings were loose enough to let him begin to fuck her and she pushed back in time with his thrusts. The man slid the nearby mobile massage table over and instructed Michelle to lay across it on her back, positioning it right in front of the blonde so her upside-down face was under into the woman's cunt and could lick her husband's cock and her clitoris as it pleasured her. Michelle's mind flashed back to her college days and how much she had enjoyed that naughty little foursome, even though it had been nowhere near as naughty as this.

Michelle felt her legs being lifted up and then a mouth and tongue began to tease her so much that she could no longer concentrate on her own oral actions. She felt herself quivering as the sexual energy in front of her eyes and the rapid flicking of the man's tongue sent her so close to the edge, but then the licking stopped and she felt her pussy lips parting as his cock pushed inside, slowly filling her and then thrusting in time with Clayton. Michelle came, a slow rolling orgasm, her moans filling the room. That was the trigger for them all, and suddenly Blondie shook and quivered as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. Clayton, who had been staring into her eyes of her partner fucking his wife went wild and slammed himself into the blonde who screamed climatically as Clayton grunted and clamped her hot wet pussy against him, his cock deep inside her delivering his load.

They disentangled, used some wet wipes to clean up and chilled for a while but did not want to hog the room and so after some belated introductions, they tidied up, as the polite notice on the inside of the door requested. They cleaned the items they had used with sanitary wipes and put the things they had used in the appropriate basket before grabbing a coffee in the bar. Annie was from Lithuania and quite a bit younger than her partner Doug who had his own engineering business. Doug was a bit new to all this but wanted to keep his sexy wife and was happy to indulge her. They eventually parted and Michelle and Clayton went back to their room for a soak in the Jacuzzi and had a discussion about how they felt about what had just happened.

It had certainly pushed a whole load of boundaries in a very short space of time, but it had all felt very natural and easy and they both agreed that was the best way, to just relax and accept what had been an extremely enjoyable experience rather than over-think the moment into oblivion. In a strange way, Michelle felt a real closeness to Clayton now that she had shared him, it was like sharing anything, as long as you got it back of course, and she had no doubts about Clayton' commitment to her. Before it got dark they had a walk in the garden and followed a short trail up into the woods where there was a viewpoint that revealed the breath-taking sight of the verdant valley and stream. Smoke rose into the air from cosy fires in cottages while sheep, in the form of small white dots, occasionally bleated.

Back at the hotel they grabbed their towelling gowns and went to the steam room to warm up. There was another couple who were sitting next to each other, naked and kissing. The grey-haired gentleman that Michelle had noticed the night before was also there on his own sitting adjacent to them, a towel covering the fact that he was a little hard and obviously subtly enjoying the presence of the two sexy lovers who were acting as if he was not there. They all looked up as Michelle and Clayton entered, the couple smiling sweetly, glad perhaps that they would no longer be the only ones putting on a show, while the man gave a simple smile of acknowledgement while clearly taking in Michelle's curvaceous figure.

Michelle had always found that steam rooms made her feel really horny and that usually meant frustrated too, but there was no need for the latter here. She also felt that the young couple needed an incentive to go a little further. She got Clayton to sit down opposite the couple and then lay on the wooden bench resting her head on his lap. She looked over at the girl and began to play with Clayton' cock feeling it begin to grow in her hand until she felt the tip touch her lips and let her tongue slowly lick all around it. She loved the look on the girl's face, a strange mix of amazement and indecision, and noticed that her partner's cock was growing.

Michelle's little show was the encouragement she needed and her hand reached down to touch him which she did gently at first and then grasping him and teasing him with long slow pulls. Michelle smiled at her, her own lips and tongue swirling around, tempting her to go further. Her eyes lifted and brightened as the girl slid herself back and took her boyfriend into her mouth, and, mission accomplished, Michelle's eyes moved to his, loving the look of joy on his face as he watched her, and savoured his girlfriend's oral skills.

The grey haired man had given up any pretence of hiding his excitement and cast his towel aside. His cock was surprisingly large and he began to rub it. Michelle smiled at him as she began to work Clayton to completion, made all the easier by him watching the girl's performance. It hardly took any time for him to cover her lips in his cream, an event which caused the boy to do exactly the same. The man was rubbing frantically but seemed to be getting no closer. Michelle got up and walked towards him, or rather swaggered, wiping her lips gently with her finger and pushing the cum into her mouth. She pushed her pussy into the guy's face and pressed her snatch against his mouth, feeling him convulse as he finally came. She grabbed Clayton and they left.

They relaxed for a while in their Jacuzzi and then prepared themselves for dinner both making an extra effort to look good. Clayton wore a dark blue linen jacket with black slacks and a matching roll-neck shirt. Michelle wore her sexy red dress with black lingerie, stockings and strappy heels. They went down to the bar where Belinda was serving and Michelle grabbed a table by the window while Clayton went to get two Aperol Spritz. Clayton expressed some surprise that Belinda was behind the bar, but when he asked her why, was impressed with her answer. She liked to give her staff a break, but also knew that the best way to understand if the jobs that she asked others to do were the best they could be, was to do them yourself. Apart from that she actually liked it. Clayton smiled at what was a clever and considered answer, but was visibly flustered when she added, "and I get to flirt with the guests, especially the handsome ones." She reached out and briefly held his hand. "I have also heard that you're a bit of a naughty boy too, I certainly hope so."

"You're looking a bit red-faced!" Michelle commented when he arrived with the drinks.

"Oh, err, I..." He stuttered, but Michelle just laughed.

"You've really got a thing for her haven't you!"

"Well, yes, I told you I liked her, and she was being a bit flirty with me."

"Was she now, or should I say he?"

"I just don't understand why you think that Belinda is trans?"

"Let's just say it's female intuition and, as I said yesterday, you looked almost as hot that Halloween."

"Well I certainly can't see what you see, but I do remember that you couldn't keep your hands off me that time and maybe it's wishful thinking?"

"Perhaps, and yes I did enjoy it, but wasn't there some guy who kept following you around with his tongue on the floor?"

"Oh yeah, him. I had to sort him out! I think he probably died of embarrassment when I told him! He certainly left in a hurry."

"Mmm, well I think you seemed to enjoy the attention. Anyway, I was thinking, while we are here we could both get a makeover in the spa and I could have my sexy lesbian lover back for a night."

"I'm really not sure about that honey."

"I thought you didn't do boring, or maybe you just don't want to spoil your chances with the barmaid. If I'm right, it might improve them!"

"Look, I'm not being boring, but we hardly know the people here."

"What? That's the best reason to do it, or do you want to shock all our friends?"

"Fair comment. Look, I'll tell you what, if Belinda is actually trans, then I'll do it, if not I get a rain check. Deal?" Clayton laughed. "Bad luck in advance by the way!" Michelle offered up her hand.

"Shake on it?"

"Sure." He reached out but instead jiggled her breasts.

"Funny guy, but that still counts."

"Yes, I'm honour-bound now, but the onus is still on you to come up with the evidence!"

"No problem, she seems to be coming over to see her new beau!"

"Hello, sorry to disturb you, but I forgot to give you this bowl of savouries," she said, adding, "you just can't get the staff!"

"That's really kind, thanks." Michelle replied, "I have to say that we are having a great time, but I do have a question for you." Clayton looked daggers at her.

"I was wondering if you do makeovers here?"

"Oh yes, our spa staff are all fully trained. Facials, massage, nails, anything you would like really."

"I love your make-up. Do they do it?"

"Occasionally, but I usually do it myself."

"You are very good."

"Thank you, Michelle. I could do yours if you would like as I'm fully trained and also do stints in the spa, in fact, I'll be there tomorrow morning."

"Christmas Day?"

"Of course, nothing stops in a hotel, except at our party of course which is as much for the staff as it is for the guests."

"Can I book a slot for myself and Clayton then?

"Certainly, let me look," Belinda produced a tablet and tapped at it a few times. "Yes, Miranda and myself are free tomorrow, an hour?"

"Two hours please, we would like the works!"

"Well, just an hour for your husband will be sufficient."

"No, two hours each please, we'd like exactly the same treatments?"

"Ah, even the make-over?" Belinda looked at Clayton who just wanted the world to swallow him up.

"Yes, I'd like to see if Clayton can still look as hot as a girl as he used to."

"Oh, I see," Belinda said, drawing out the words slowly. She looked at Clayton, studying his face which was so red it was almost purple. "Yes, I expect we can manage that. He has a rather lovely face."

"Well, I think an hour for me would be fine." Clayton blurted out.

"Oh come on darling, we had a deal!" Michelle looked at Belinda. "I'm sure you could make him beautiful again."

"Yes, I believe I could, but I would not want to do it if Clayton is not happy about it."

"I suppose so. I guess you'd be happier if it wasn't just you wouldn't you darling? I don't suppose you have any transgender guests at the moment?"

"Well not any of our guests that I'm aware of, but I am transgender if that helps you Clayton, and I really do think I could make you look very hot indeed!"

Clayton gulped and babbled, "Err, right, are you, oh, yes, yes, that does help Belinda, thank you!"

"I would have never known," Michelle said, a little relieved as she had not been completely sure. "What an amazing woman you are!"

"Thank you, Michelle. So that's all settled then and I'll see you both tomorrow at ten. As an incentive for you Clayton, you're about my size and I'll be able to lend you some clothes."

"Yes, thank you, but I am rather surprised and have to say you really are beautiful!"

"Well Lucy and I don't shout about it from the rooftops," Belinda added. "It's just who we are, and yes, now and again it does cause a bit of a surprise! See you later, I have a customer waiting!"

"So I win!" Michelle laughed once she was out of ear-shot. "I can't believe how red your face is!"

"I just can't see how you knew," Clayton said, "but you won fair and square and if I'm honest part of me is actually really looking forward to it."

"I knew it! Nobody could look as good as you did that time without liking it!"

"I'm still not sure I believe her though!" he replied as calmly as he could, but his head was in turmoil. Not only was he going to go through with it, but he had also realised that he still found Belinda amazingly attractive and his feelings had not changed one bit, in fact, he almost desired her even more. He had hoped that he had buried the events and feelings of that Halloween forever and confined them to the past. He recalled how he had needed so hard to prove he was all man when he got home. Now it was all flooding back and his cock was as hard as steel just thinking about it.

The dinner was Christmas-themed, but nouvelle cuisine and all six courses were really tasty. The trio of mini Yuletide logs for dessert was absolutely delicious and, despite the bar being busy and Annie and Doug desperately trying to persuade them to join them, they retired to their room. Michelle was on a mission now she knew what she would be up to the following morning.

"What was it we called you that night?"

"Claire." Clayton muttered, feigning a smile.

"Oh yes, Claire. I'm looking forward to meeting her again. Now, how about we jump in the shower as I really need to fuck you!"

*** CHRISTMAS DAY ***

Michelle woke up to find a small box on her pillow and Clayton staring into her rather bleary eyes. She opened it and found the most beautiful pendant necklace with a large red stone at the centre. Red was her favourite colour and around the clasp were the words 'Forever Yours'. She loved it and when she saw that it was an actual ruby and must have cost a small fortune she felt a deep rush of love for her husband. If they had not had the appointment at the spa she would have ravished him there and then, but there were far more important things that needed to be done, things that would make her present an equal match to his.

They were having a couples full body massage and facial followed by a makeover. Michelle usually went to a spa with a girlfriend once or twice a year, but for Clayton, this was a new experience and he was a bit nervous, especially as it was going to be Belinda working on him. Before it all started they some depilatory cream and other products and asked to shower to remove as much body hair as possible. They lay on the tables and Clayton felt nervous when Belinda arrived looking stunning in her white lab coat, he felt more relaxed and within minutes his mind had floated into another plane as her soft, warm and oiled hands pressed against his skin, while the gentle music and beautiful scents elevated his senses and dulled his thoughts.