A Time for Giving and Discovering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda had gone to the mixing desk with Lucy and announced that the dance was over and the party would begin with a buffet Christmas dinner at 7:30, explaining that from that time, apart from emergencies, the staff were as much guests as everyone else and normal service would not be resumed until 10:00 am on Boxing Day. All drinks in the bar were on the house, but the most expensive spirits had been removed. There was a big cheer from the staff and as they were such good fun, everyone else quickly joined in.

Michelle beckoned to Belinda that she wanted a word and they exchanged a whispered conversation that was inaudible over the excited chatter. When they had finished, Belinda caught Claire's attention and beckoned her to come over.

"I was thinking that now Lucy and I are almost guests ourselves, it would be nice to spend some time with you, and I am blessed with a distinct advantage over other guests." Belinda produced her phone and tapped it a few times. "I've booked the club room and Lucy and I would like to invite both you and your wife to join us there for some private dancing. We'll invite Roman and Stefan too."

Claire and Michelle had been in that room briefly. It was decked out like a small club with an illuminated dance floor, a pole and a large red PVC seating block with several large solid cushions so that it could be a seat or even a bed. There was a small bar in one corner. Before Claire could respond, Lucy had called over Stefan with Michelle still clinging to his neck like a besotted tinsel doll. Claire felt a pang of jealousy at just how much Stefan was in favour and decided that she needed to become a much better dancer!

It was inevitable that Michelle would agree if Stefan was going to be there and Belinda and Lucy grabbed some champagne and flutes and they headed off. The room panel was showing red, but that was simply because Belinda had remotely set it that way. She unset it, they ran in, giggling and laughing, and then she set it back to red. They rearranged the big seat and sat down as Roman opened and poured the champagne and Claire served it.

Belinda used the music control to put on a playlist of songs at a perfect volume, not too loud and not too quiet.

"I thought we could do some pole dancing, Lucy and I love doing it, it's part of our exercise regime, what do you think?"

"I'm game," Michelle giggled, a little tipsy. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"We'll go first," Lucy announced quite assertively, showing a rather different side to her, and with that, she pushed one of the red cubes nearer the pole so that Belinda could sit on it while she did a routine.

She certainly could use the pole, and she also had a lot of style and flair. After less than a minute she had removed her skirt and revealed her gorgeous blue lace tap pants and hold-ups. She strutted over to Belinda and waved her pussy in her face, before returning to the pole and swinging right around it, feet off the ground. She slowly wiggled her thighs in time to the music as she danced around the pole, before stopping and placing her back against it, looking at her audience. She bent forward, legs apart, and rubbed her ass up and down the pole seductively as she unbuttoned her blouse, slowly revealing a matching camisole top and her perky breasts, holding them in her hands and squeezing them, all in time to the music.

Michelle had sat next to Claire and grabbed her hand and squeezed it making her feel much less envious. She whispered in her ear. "That Lucy's a dark horse! She can really dance!". Claire squeezed her hand back and then felt Michelle's hand move over to her rather large erection, "I can see you like it!" She said, kissing her on the cheek.

Lucy had now turned her back to them and was wiggling her ass as she held onto the pole. She freed her hands and slowly inched down her panties, moving the elastic over her hips until they slid effortlessly down her legs to the floor. She turned around and flicked the panties up into the air with the tip of her heels and they landed on Roman's lap soliciting a few claps! She strode over to Belinda and pressed her pussy against her willing face, wriggling her ample ass as Belinda's tongue reached out to pleasure her.

She bent down and kissed Belinda, her hands moving down to her thighs where she slid up the hem of her dress and eased her cock out of her panties. She pushed her legs apart and rested her hands on her knees and she took her in her mouth, bobbing and wiggling in time to the music. After a few beats, she pushed Belinda's knees together, lifted herself up and impaled herself on the super-hard cock she had created, still wiggling her ass in time to the music, her arms outstretched and resting on Belinda's shoulders.

Claire's heart was pounding, and she could hear that Michelle was breathless too. She glanced over at Stefan and Roman who were both engrossed in this amazingly sexy act. The music changed again and she stood up and pulled Belinda to the pole. She bent over and held on to it as she let Belinda cum inside her, just as the music reached a crescendo. The room was quiet apart from the ripple of applause. Lucy faced her audience and bowed.

"Thank you, thank you!" She said. "That was my five-track fuck-fest playlist, who wants to be next?"

Michelle tugged at Claire's hand, but Claire looked at her lovingly and said. "I think you should dance with Stefan." Claire knew Michelle loved her, but knew she would love dancing for and with Stefan. She no longer felt envious, instead, she felt an overpowering need to let her lover have what she knew she wanted, a moment that might never be repeated, but would always be regretted were it not to happen.

"Really?" Michelle said, her eyes watering.

"Yes, really, and make it good!"

Michelle kissed Claire rather passionately and then stood up, took Stefan's hands and pulled him over to the pole and the improvised red seat. Her dress sparkled in the spot lighting and her oiled skin shone brightly. She looked so incredibly sexy that Claire felt her cock twitch just looking at her. Roman moved so he was sitting next to Claire and put his arm around her. Her cock twitched again as Lucy started the playlist.

Michelle copied Lucy's moves as best she could but added a lot of extra shimmies as she knew she had great hip movement, at least Stefan had told her so. She also knew that the way the dress moved was very revealing and at the start of the second track, she leaned into the pole, wiggled her ass and slowly eased her panties down. She turned and laughed out loud as her attempt to hoof her panties across the room failed miserably.

The audience laughed too and Lucy made a few catcalls as Michelle danced around the pole, even trying an off-the-floor spin which was not too bad. As the tassels flowed, you were treated to tantalising glimpses of her pussy and ass which you could see was making Stefan very hard. For the third track, she moved over to Stefan and copied Lucy's moves, pushing her pussy in his face. He pulled the tassels aside and let her use his protruding tongue as she rubbed herself rhythmically against him. She sat on his knees, whispered something to him, kissed him, and then went back to the pole.

As the third track finished, she managed some better off-floor spins to distract everyone from Stefan who had unbuttoned his shirt and removed his belt, socks and shoes. When the fourth track started she beckoned Stefan to join her and began to dance around him as he removed his shirt and dropped his pants just like a proper male stripper. There were whoops of encouragement from Belinda and Lucy, and Roman squeezed Claire tighter.

Wearing just his tight black underpants that left nothing to the imagination, Stefan danced the Samba around the pole with Michelle's hands often roaming all over his chiselled chest and bulging slips. It was fabulously sexy to watch them and everyone was feeling the heat.

Finally, the last track started and Michelle stood behind Stefan as they swayed together, her hands on his chest. They slowly ran down his body until her thumbs hooked into the waistband and carefully eased them down, his cock bouncing free as the thin cotton fell to the floor. More whooping from the audience and Michelle swung herself around in front of him, grabbed his hips and with a sexy gyrating motion lowered herself until she could feed his cock into her mouth, rolling her head in time with her thighs causing Stefan to growl.

She let him slip from between her lips as she began to rise, her hands on her hips which were still rolling in time to the music. As soon as her legs were straight, she turned to face her audience, crossed over her hands, and slowly peeled her dress up over her voluptuous body, while pressing her ass back into Stefan who had his hands behind him, holding onto the pole. She flung her gorgeous dress unceremoniously to the side and began to slowly dance, naked apart from her heels.

Everyone was now cheering. Stefan placed his hands under her breasts and held them as she wiggled her ass onto his rampant erection. Her eyes widened, her face glowing with the most radiant smile as she manoeuvred him inside her, his hands sliding down to her hips, holding her tight as he began to fuck her. The last track was nearing the end and, just as it finished, he let out a deep groan as he came, the small crowd on their feet applauding such an amazing show.

Lucy produced a couple of the white towelling gowns from a cupboard and handed them to the naughty dancers, complementing them both on their performance. Claire was pleased for Michelle and it had really turned her on far more than she had thought it would. She rushed over to her and gave her a huge hug and kiss, but Claire noticed that Roman had stood up and was holding out his hand to her. She gulped! It was time for Roman and her to dance.

Roman and Claire followed a much less energetic routine. Firstly Claire did not want the dress to get damaged so had Roman remove it slowly and seductively, leaving her in her black lingerie set, at which point they did a little whirring around the pole. Claire then began to remove Roman's shirt, leaving his black tie on so she could lead him around with it, again performing a basic dance routine. By the third track, she had pushed Roman onto the red seat and did a little solo routine around the pole finding that she particularly enjoyed it, and was rather good at off-floor moves.

As the fourth track started she went over to Roman, wiggled out of her panties, and poked her engorged cock in his face. He let her face fuck him for a while before she pulled him up by his tie and copied Michelle's approach of removing his pants, her hands sliding down his body to reveal his throbbing cock and then gobbling him up in return. He had a really nice cock for sucking. It was lovely and silky and just the right size.

For the last track, they did a little frottage as they danced, but then Claire let Roman go behind her. She was really damp from all the dancing and Roman pushed up against her as she wiggled her ass over his cock. She was now so in the mood that she wanted him inside her. Roman had sneakily lubed himself while he was sitting on the seat and Claire felt him pressing his slickness close to her hole. He used his strong arms to turn her so she could grab hold of the pole and steady herself. The gorgeous tickling sensation of his cock rubbing against her made her feel a little dizzy and she pushed herself back, supported by the pole, relaxing a bit as his strong hands clamped against her hips.

She gasped as she felt him suddenly pop inside and then rolled her eyes as she savoured the sublime pleasure as he filled her up, as she took him deep into her body. He began to fuck her. Slowly at first, in time to the music, but then he doubled the beat. This was real, it was new, it was not at all how she had imagined her first time, but it was absolutely amazing and she found herself becoming overwhelmed by the fabulous internal feelings as he squeezed her waist, pounding her, using her.

Her mind was empty as it could do nothing more than process the most amazing sensations that were pulsating through her body. She suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to pee and those inner waves of warm and sensual tingling almost turned to fire. She had no way of stopping. She held the pole tight and pushed herself back in time with his thrusts emitting little squeals as Roman pounded her harder in response to her desire. Suddenly she shot cum all over the floor to gasps from the audience and, as she involuntarily squeezed her ass muscles, Roman came in her bowels with a loud grunt. The music had stopped some time ago and the cheers and cat calls were mingled with the ragged rasping of the two lovers' breath.

Michelle ran over to support her, holding her head in her hands and kissing her.

"That was so beautiful, so so beautiful!" she cried, her eyes quite wet from the emotion of seeing her partner experience so much pleasure. Lucy brought over some gowns for them.

Claire sat on the red couch and Belinda, who was also quite tearful, put her arm around her shoulder along with Michelle. Claire was struggling to process what had just happened. Well, she knew exactly what had just happened, it was really just how amazing it had felt, like no orgasm she had ever experienced before. She began to weep too, with the support of her wife and friend she did not need to be strong, she could let her emotions out.

Roman had cleaned himself up and came over. He crouched down in front of her and she saw him looking at her through her clouded vision.

"That was so amazing and so beautiful babe!" He said quietly. "You are an amazing woman!"

Claire felt the two arms over her shoulders squeeze her and she smiled at him weakly and managed to say.

"Thank you, Roman, that was just so beautiful, thank you!"

They had been in the club room for over an hour, and the Christmas Party proper would be starting soon. Belinda and Lucy made their excuses and when Claire had recovered, she and Michelle left with Stefan and Roman, parting in the hall with some quick kisses, before returning to their room in silence.

With the door closed it was Michelle who spoke first.

"Are you OK honey, I mean really OK?"

"I am, but my head's all over the place."

"Yeah, mine is a bit too."

"I sort of feel like we've done something really wrong, but at the same time it was so beautiful and amazing that how can it be?"

"I know, I feel exactly the same way. It's like I loved dancing with Stefan, and I loved him fucking me, but it's like, you know like it's not right somehow, but then I can't see how it's hurt anyone, because the only person it could have hurt is you, and you were there and seemed to love it as much as I did."

"I did, and I meant it. I actually loved watching you getting so much pleasure, it made me all tingly inside."

"I felt the same watching you!"

Michelle took Claire's hand.

"How does it feel to be a girl?"

"Oh wow, what a question! Honestly, I don't know. I mean it feels great but I don't really feel any different if that makes sense. I'm still seeing you through the same eyes. I'm still thinking the same old things, but there are all these new feelings too. It's a bit like being a teenager all over again."

"Ha ha! You seemed to love being fucked though."

"O.M.G. I cannot lie, it was unbelievable. I thought I was going to faint from the strength of that orgasm. That was completely different from normal and if that's what an orgasm is like for you, then I'm really envious."

"Was really envious," Michelle laughed, "you can have them too now!"

They hugged each other. Neither of them needed to say it, but they knew that their bond had strengthened enormously. Their love for each other was deeper than ever.

"Better get ready for the party. Are you going as Clayton or Claire?"

"I don't mind. Do you have a preference?"

"I think I'd like you to be Clayton."

"OK, I'm more than happy with that, in fact, it will be a bit of a relief. It's not easy being a girl!"

"Ha ha, you can say that again," Michelle laughed, "glad you finally understand!"

"I have to say I really hadn't realised how much effort it would be, but yeah, I'm looking forward to it and it's definitely worth it. It's weird, but doing all that has actually made me more of a man."

"Ha ha, how come? Not sure I can see how that works out!"

"Well I feel more comfortable in my own skin and don't feel I need to prove anything. I also have a much better insight into the way women think and what they like, so I think that makes me a better man and makes me a bit more confident, but if you are measuring masculinity on a scale based on how much of a sexist jerk you are, then I guess not."

Michelle gave him a big kiss.

"I like your way of measuring things honey, now get that darned make-up off! I'll help remove those nails."

The Party was just as crazy as they had imagined it would be and very sexually charged, especially once everyone had eaten and fuelled themselves with alcoholic Christmas cheer. Michelle loved having Clayton back, but sort of missed Claire too, but it did not matter as there were plenty of girls and boys all willing to get involved.

Michelle and Clayton had various liaisons and also engaged in several group activities. Michelle particularly liked it when Belinda and Lucy had lowered the straps of her dress and sucked her nipples while Clayton had dived under her hem and licked her clitoris. Clayton had enjoyed fucking various girls and had found that his cock was in a lot of demand. Michelle was a bit more restrained, but did get fucked once or twice and enjoyed some time with girls too. She noted that Clayton was not interested in guys at all, even though Claire was, and found that interesting considering he had earlier said he was the same person.

The final party game of the evening was a sort of sexual variation of the Conga and was far funnier than it was sexy, especially as everyone had had quite a bit to drink by then, but it rounded the evening off in the best way possible and led to numerous final liaisons.

Some people stayed downstairs, but Clayton and Michelle decided to leave. On their way out they bumped into Belinda and Lucy making out in the hallway and interrupted them to thank them for a wonderful evening, and indeed a wonderful Christmas.

"We're taking this upstairs. Why don't you join us." Belinda said, as if she was inviting them to a dinner party. Clayton looked at Michelle expecting to read a negative expression, but she was just recalling how amazing it had felt to have three people pleasuring her and what he saw was delight.

"Yes, we'd love to," he said, taking Michelle's hand and following Belinda and Lucy into the lift.

The next day they checked out late. As they left Belinda and Lucy asked them if they would come back next year as friends and 'on the house' to which they both immediately agreed. Even though they might have to fly back over, they both felt it would be a wonderful way to spend Christmas and the offer resulted in a very positive parting. On the drive home, they talked about what an amazing Christmas it had been, and how things would be very different from now on.

Claire was now part of their lives and they had not just rediscovered the sexual freedom of their college days, they had taken it to a whole new level. They knew that they would have to keep that side of their relationship separate from their everyday lives, but there was no point in denying something that brought so much joy and so they agreed that they would make the effort and find the time to enjoy it.

Clayton thanked Michelle for the best Christmas present ever, a gift that had opened their eyes to how amazing sex could actually be, a gift that would never stop giving. She clutched her necklace and told him it really was forever, and for her the beautiful sparkling red jewel would always remind her of when they had rediscovered the fiery passion they had for each other and the excitement that lay before them.