A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

"Maybe your friend is already here?" Alex hinted with a flirtatious manner.

"Nah, I don't see him."

"Maybe he's right behind you?"

Thomas's head spun round so fast one would have thought it to be painful, but again didn't spot his friend. His eyes returned to the pretty little thing next to him, smiling mischievously at him. That smile, he had seen it before. Surely this was not one of his previous conquests, one of the many metaphorical notches above his bedpost. Wait, yes, there it was,

"Alex!?!" He shouted in surprise and revelation. So much so that it startled her, and brought the attention of everyone in earshot. The name fired off bells in Cheryl's mind, Alex, yes, that sweet guy she went home with. That one night when she needed a shoulder to cry on most sweet young Alex had given her his, and gave her much more. Perhaps that's how this girl knew her; she was a friend of his.

"Would you keep it down." Alex said

"It is you, isn't it?!" Thomas's eyes wide open, taking in all he could see, searching for any other trace of his male friend on the feminine beauty before him.

"Yeah, it is me, or at least was." The playfulness had left her. Now that her cover was blown, her primary objective was suppression of collateral damage, "Look it's hard to explain ok, but it is me alright. So just keep you voice down."

"Dude, you're a chick. A Hot one albeit, but a chick." His voice was now more subtle.

"Yeah, I am ok. Look are we cool here man?"

Thomas's mind was reeling; he didn't know what to think. Sure he was bi, she he liked both men and women, but this was all just too much to process.

"I... I gotta go man." He started for the door.

"Wait..." Alex called out, but it was too late as he slipped out and paced quickly toward his truck.

Alex turned to the bar, holding her beer tightly with both hands, fighting with all her might to hold back a tear.

"Tough luck Hun." Cheryl said, stooping down to try and look Alex in the eye.

A couple guys walked up next to Alex, laughing with one and other, the joke unheard by her. Perhaps she was the punch line, she thought. Their laughter filled her with an irrational hate. Alex wanted it to stop; she wanted them to stop laughing at her misery.

The guy closest to her turns his head to face her as his friends placed their orders of cheap beer. His eyes looking her up and down checking her curves; feebly planning his words to attract her attention. He leaned in close to her, letting his unwelcomed hand fall to her shoulder and rub slightly.

"Hey baby..." Breaking his sentence, her eyes locked to his, her rage apparent even to his weakened mind, saturated in a shamefully choice of inexpensive beer. He pulled back quickly, raising his hands up to almost head level.

"Fuck off! I ain't your baby!" she hissed at him.

Taking the cheap beer his buddies passed his way, he turned to leave. In a poor attempt to salvage his masculinity before his friends, he blurted loudly,

"Fuckin bitch."

The words rang in her ears as load as a cannon blast. Alex could hear them repeat in her head over and over. It sent her into a frenzy; she wanted his head on a plate! She turned to grab him, only a few feet away. She would tear his head off and feed it to his friends, she thought.

"You sonofa!" She turned to tear him apart, but was staggered by the feel of tight grip on her shoulders holding her back. She turned her head to see who dared to restrain her. Behind her Cheryl, holding on as tight as she could, her body stretched over the bar.

"Hey, you kids get outta here before I have Marv throw you out." Cheryl called out to the college age boys.

"We didn't do anything wrong! The bitch is crazy!" One guy said.

"MARV! Get in here!"

A large heavyset man stepped forth from the depths of the kitchen. He could have easily been six and a half feet tall, arms like tree trunks, and face only a mother could love.

"We got a problem?" Marv asked ringing his over large fists into may have once been a white dish rag with a smile. Marv had undoubtedly not been in a brawl lately, and was itching to have some fun.

"No, no problem." The boys said as they swiftly ventured to the door.

With the group gone, Alex relaxed; retreating into her saddened and emotionally trampled state.

"You okay honey?" Cheryl asked, seeming almost genuinely to care for the answer to come.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I think I just need to go home." Alex managed to say, as her eyes stared at the railing of the bar. Cheryl looked over at Marv, his disappointment clear on his face. Three against one, he had been looking forward to the challenge.

"Marv, could you take her out the back door? And see to it she makes it to her car, unmolested."

"Yeah, sure." His attention turning to Alex, "Come with me Miss, I won't let'em hurt ya."

Marv's thick meaty arm wrapped around her shoulders, escorting her through the grease covered kitchen. Every piece of kitchen ware in the place seemed to be straight out of the seventies, or eighties.

"Watch your step, its a little slick back here." He said. Just then she slipped a little from the grease on the floors, but Marv wouldn't let her fall, pulling her back to her feet.

Up until they reached the alley way, laden with large black trash bags and tall blue dumpsters, she had only thought of Thomas, and betrayed she felt by his choice of actions. The moonlight filling the dark alley caught her eye, and as she glanced skyward the pale light shined on Marv's face. Perhaps it was the grease that covered his from cooking or maybe the oils of his rough skin after a hard day's work. Either way, he seemed like a hero in her eyes. Here he was a man the size of an ox, who could easily take what he wanted, escorting her like a gentlemen, treating her like a lost kitten.

As the alley way began to make way to the street Alex stopped the beast of a man, turning to him, compressing her tight body to his masculine form. Her arms reached forth as she placed a hand to each side of his face and lightly pulling his lips to hers. Completely lost in this unexpected moment of passion, Marv lost all thought. His arms were floating, wrapped around her slender frame, yet not touching her. He was completely unsure of what to do. It was not an everyday event for such a cute young thing to act this way with him; in fact it was a never-before-in-my-life event. Alex broke free from the kiss that relieved his mind of all thought, and took a small step backwards, leaving Marv paralyzed.

"Thank you Marv." She whispered in a sweet voice.

"Uh... yeah, it was... no problem." Stumbling to get the words out, he just stared at the endearing little thing so close to him. Alex had felt a clearly identifiable lump between them as they kissed. Alex was unsure if he was aroused or if this was just the normal sized Marv, but she desired to know more. Here was her hero of the night, a brute of a man with a heart of gold. She had to reward this, no, she wanted to reward this kindness she had been given.

Once more Alex moved in to taste his sweet, greasy lips. With his faculties returning he began to pull his head back, until he felt her. Her hands had not reached for his face this time, her left had found its way to his hip, and surely with all her might was pulling him to her, as her right began kneading his manhood through the fabrics that he adorned.

"Wait..." Marv protested half heartedly, truly wishing her to continue her assault on his growing pride.

"No." Alex whispered, "I want this, and I think you do too."

There was no denying how much he wanted her. It had been months since the last time a woman had touched him, and at that she was definitely nothing worth writing to penthouse over. This young beauty wanted him, even if it was just for this once, she wanted him. Free from the confines of his old ratty denim jeans his growth was evident, Alex could hardly believe her eyes at his size. It had to be at least nine or ten inches long, with a girth that was unlike any she had seen before. Devoid of any foreskin, the large, dark red mushroom head made her mouth salivate. Letting her left hand slid down his chest she sank lower and lower until she was eye to proverbial eye with the monstrous piece of man meat. Leaning forward she pressed her lips to the tip, holding them there in a kiss. Marv watched on in astonishment of the sight unfolding before him. Alex let her tongue free of her soft red lips, sliding just under the head and with a lapping motion pulled it back in. Her efforts were rewarded with a lovable moan of desire and longing. Her eyes sought out his, seeking a look of approval. She could see the blissful gaze of him looking down at her, his eyes wide and his lips parted just slightly.

Returning to what she crazed most at that moment she encased the base of his manhood with both hands and sank her face as far into him as she could take. The almost baseball bat sized girth made it impossible to really enjoy; just trying to fit him into her mouth caused pain in her jaw. Alex loved it, she wanted more. Working the thick heavy member in and out, back and forth between her lips, Alex developed a rhythm with her hands, pumping him for all he was worth and sucking hard to bring him his relief and her reward. This recent attention was quickly taking its toll on Marv as he brought a hand softly down to her head, running his finger through her hair. Alex's affections were soon rewarded as Marv threw his head back and with a mightily groan from deep within his lungs grasped her head and pulled in down without mercy on his shaft. Marv's eruption felt massive as the hot, thick liquid filled her mouth. Without so much as a thought Alex swallowed, again and again, the quantity of his juices seemed endless. So much so was the volume that it was impossible to catch it all, as some of the thick white cream escaped the seal of her lips and trailed slowly down to her chin, dripping to her taut black shirt.

Finally freed from the animal sized love instrument Alex gasps at the inrush of air to her lungs. Alex pulled the apron back to cover his pride, or shame, and slowly stood to regain her composure. Marv stood silent, unable to grasp the events of the last few minutes. He watched on working to catch his breath as Alex, with the back of her hand, wiped his fresh seed from her chin, stuck out her tongue, and licked it clean.

"Thanks again." She said, with a sly look on her face as she turned and headed in the direction over her car. There almost seemed to be a bounce in her step as she left.

Once recovered Marv returned to Cheryl, unsure he could explain the events that had transpired, unsure he would explain the events to her of all people.

"Well, what took so long?" Cheryl questioned.

"Nothing, just made sure she was alright." He said with a grin.

"You didn't," she paused, thinking about whom she was talking to, "of course not, a big teddy bear like you. She alright now?"

"Yeah, I think so." Marv replied below his breath, as he disappeared through the kitchen curtain.

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers
12