A Time Travel Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, when he tried to pull free of her grasp she wouldn't let go of his hand. "It's okay... you're a doctor... you're allowed to touch me there when you're treating me for female hysteria," she said in an effort to reassure him.

After resisting for a few seconds he decided that it might be safer to let her do what she wanted than it would be to make her angry and have her accuse him of doing something improper, so he let his arm relax. When she felt him stop trying to move his hand she pushed it between her legs and started sliding it back and forth along her sopping wet gash.

"Yes... yes... yes," she said as she used his hand to rub her pussy lips and clit.

After pleasuring her clit she placed his middle fingers at her opening and told him to put them into her pussy. He slid them into her vaginal canal to their third knuckle, then she showed him where she wanted him to massage her, which was actually her g-spot. He started using his two middle fingers to rub the upper front wall of her vagina and in no time she began to pant intensely due to the pleasure he was giving her. A short while later she was cumming so hard I thought she was going to hyperventilate.

As her orgasm subsided she lay limp on her pillows while staring at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. After she recovered a bit she raised her right hand and weakly pointed at the thick bulge along his right inner thigh and said, "It looks like you need some relief too."

"Ah hem, that would be unethical," he responded though he sure wanted to bust a nut after masturbating her.

As he was replying she took hold of the hand he'd used to pleasure her and sucked her pussy juice off of his fingers. "Are you sure you don't need relief?" she asked after his fingers were clean.

"Yes I am," he said after taking a deep breath that was intended to help him compose himself, but it had only made matters worse because he'd filled his nostrils with her pussy scent.

A short time later as he was about to walk out of her house she told him that she would recommend that her friends have him examine them.

"Yes ma'am," he responded, though he wasn't sure he could treat another case of female hysteria unless he could control his arousal, because now he had a pair of swollen achy balls to deal with.

I was expecting him to go somewhere and jack-off, but he didn't, instead he went to his office and recorded the results of her examination.

~~

My great great grandfather treats Margaret Smith's ill temperament.

My great great grandfather spent the next few days waiting for Thomas to come looking for him pissed-off about what he'd done with Emma. For some reason it never occurred to him that the only way for Thomas to find out about him masturbating her was for her to tell on herself which was highly unlikely.

The next time he saw them was at church the following Sunday morning. Thomas greeted him with a good word and a handshake, and Emma was on her best behavior. After the service was over and the congregation was enjoying a bit of fellowship before leaving church Emma came up to him with Margaret Smith in tow.

"Moses, Margaret has never been seen-to by a real doctor, and... every woman should get herself checked," she said as she looked at Margaret. "She'd like for you to examine her," she continued as a sparkle returned to her eyes.

He instantly knew what Emma really meant, so he looked at Margaret and smiled warmly before saying, "I'd be happy to examine you." Then he held eye contact with her as the thought of touching her pussy made his cock throb.

"Will you have time to come to my house tomorrow morning?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am I do. What time should I get there?" he replied.

"Around nine I expect," she responded.

~~

Rather than taking the time to hitch his horse to his buggy he walked the half mile to her house on Monday morning. While he was in route he was hoping that he was right in his assumption that she had female hysteria and the possibility of that being the case had his dick about three quarters husky.

I must admit that I was looking forward to seeing how the situation was going to play out.

She had a tense look on her face when she opened her front door for him. "Good morning Moses," she said while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Good morning Miss Margaret," he replied humbly.

"The Pastor is at our homestead claim tending to the sorghum and soybean crops. He'll be back in about three hours to eat dinner," she informed him as she led him inside.

"Okay. I won't take long. Just have a seat there at the table, then we'll get started," he said, then he added, "Um... it would be quicker and easier for me to examine you if you'd take off your undergarment first... if you don't mind."

To his surprise she responded saying, "I don't have on any underthings." Then she unbuttoned the bodice of her button front Prairie dress and let it part. It separated enough for him to see her dark brown skin from her neck to her navel including most of her breasts. Looking at her caused his mouth to get dry and he had a hard time speaking when he started to tell her what to expect during the examination.

"Okay," she said softly after he finished talking, then she closed her eyes while he used his stethoscope to listen to her heart and lungs. When he started checking for swollen lymph nodes she began to lick her lips. Once he was ready to check her breasts he didn't ask for permission to part the bodice further, instead he opened it until their black areolas and thick nipples were completely uncovered. Then he started pressing the soft flesh, which she responded to by taking more measured breaths and the look on her face became more sensual.

"Alright, now I need to check your stomach," he said after he finished with her breasts. "You need to lay on your bed... if you don't mind."

"Okay," she responded, then she stood up and walked across the room to her bed. Before lying flat on her back she unbuttoned the buttons on her dress past her lower belly.

Unlike what he'd done with Emma he didn't tell Margaret that she could let those buttons stay buttoned, and after she laid down he was the one who parted her dress and exposed her firm stomach and a treasure trail that extended from her navel to her pubic hair.

He'd worn a Sack Coat, which covered his crotch so there was no need for him to control his dick. It grew to full mast and briefly took control of his thinking, which resulted in him staring at the thick thatch of tight curls at the top of her thighs for half a minute before he realized it. When he looked up at her face he saw that she'd been watching him the entire time he was gazing at her down there.

"I'm going to press on your stomach now," he said casually; as though he hadn't been caught staring at her pussy.

She said okay again and also acted like nothing had happened, which I took to mean that she hadn't minded him looking at her coochie.

After she gave him permission he gently pressed all over her firm stomach before he backed away and said that everything felt fine. Then he clasped his hands with them positioned just below his chest as he asked her if she had any questions or wanted to talk to him about anything of a female nature.

"Yes, there is one thing," she said while looking at the ceiling, then she pressed her lips together for several seconds before continuing. "Lately I've been intolerant for no reason." Then she paused before going on. "And I've been having impure thoughts." Then she paused again and laid there for a moment with a solemn look on her face.

He sensed that it was best for him to keep quiet and allow her to continue at her own pace, so he did.

"I don't want to sound sinful, but my love button stays swollen all the time and my honeypot feels like it needs to let go of it's juices," she explained.

"I see," he said with a contemplative look on his face, but armed with the knowledge that Emma had shared with him he knew exactly what it was. "Those are some of the signs of a condition known as female hysteria," he stated.

"That's what Emma said it was," responded Margaret.

"If you have sexual congress regularly that releases your juices, that should cure you," he advised.

"The Pastor and I believe that sexual congress is for procreation only," she responded, then she looked stressed for a moment before saying, "Emma says that there is a rubbing that doctors can do for women that cures it too."

"Um, yes there is, but it only relieves it for a while," he explained.

"Will you do it for me?" she asked.

Given how aroused he was he knew that he would be thinking of her sexually while he massaged her womanhood, which made him uncomfortable because he was idealistic about being an ethical doctor, but after hearing the need in her voice he reasoned that he couldn't refuse her.

"Yes, I will," he replied, then he paused before adding, "I'll have to put my hand between your legs to do it."

"Okay," she agreed while bobbing her head.

After receiving her permission he sat on the edge of her bed and gave her thighs a nudge so she'd part them. I can say this for her... she may not have been a raging beauty, but she had a pretty pussy. He thought so too and he was trying to think of baseball or anything other than how good she looked down there. She had a very hairy mound, meaty pussy lips, a big clit, and a strong musky scent.

Soon after he started massaging the entire area she let out a grunt of pleasure which he responded to by alternately dragging his middle finger back and forth along her slit and squeezing her hairy mons. When she began to moan he slid one, then two fingers into her tight warm wet vagina and curled them so he could rub its front wall.

It only took a minute or two of him stimulating the sensitive spot before she grabbed his arm with both of her hands and shuddered while repeatedly grunting as she orgasmed.

"Thank you Moses, I'm forever grateful," she said a short while later as he was about to open her front door to leave.

"You're welcome, and give the Pastor my regards." he responded, then he left.

~~

My great great grandfather sees the beautiful high yella woman again.

He was going to go back to his office but he felt so much precum oozing into his long drawers he decided to head back to his room so he could wash-up.

I was thinking that surely he's going to jack-off this time.

As luck would have it, rather than going west on Jackson Street he decided to go north to Madison street which took him past the school house. The children were outside after eating the bread and beans that Clara Howser cooked for them every day. He'd stopped for a moment to watch the children play when their teacher came outside. He wasn't sure it was her at first glance, but as she got closer he recognized her as the woman who he'd seen eating in Clara Howser's cafe.

He waved at her, but she only gave him a brief blank stare before turning her attention back to the children. She was a teacher... so not only was she gorgeous she was educated too.

~~

My great great grandfather does a solid for Clara Howser.

He entered Howser's Hotel a short time later and as he approached his room he saw that the door was open. He stopped in his tracks, then quietly tip-toed to the door to see who was in there.

Clara must have felt his eyes on her because she abruptly turned and looked at him. "I was putting clean sheets on your bed," she said.

"Thank you. I've been wondering why my sheets were always clean," he remarked and laughed.

"I change them twice a week after you leave for work, but I'm running behind schedule this morning," she explained, then a look appeared on her face that betrayed the fact that she was having an internal debate.

He watched her expectantly for a moment before saying, " What is it Mrs Howser? It appears that there is something on your mind."

Observing the events that ensued after he asked her that question was like watching a scene from a XXX rated adult movie set in 1881.

"Moses there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about... I guess this is as good-a time as any. I, um, have been having female problems sorta like the one Emma says you helped her with," she shared while ringing her hands and looking apprehensive.

"Do you mean her case of female hysteria?" he asked with emphasis on the clinical name for the condition to make it clear that he'd performed a medical procedure rather than a sexual act.

"Yes. My pranny hasn't jetted its juices since before my husband died over two years ago and I'm about to go mad," she said.

"I see," he responded.

"Emma told me that you understand that a woman has needs... and you won't try all kinds of remedies to cure me of female hysteria like some doctors will," she said with concern in her voice and in her expression.

"No ma'am I won't. I don't see the need for doing anything else if massaging your honeypot until your womb releases its juices takes care of the problem," he explained confidently as he began to really feel like a doctor for the first time.

"Moses, your fingers aren't going to make my pranny give its gravy. I've used my own and they don't replace my husband's dingus... I need a good fucking," she stated with melancholy in her voice.

"Well I imagine there's a lot of men who'd be proud to have you as their wife," he said.

"No man worth having is interested in a woman as far past her prime as I am," she commented matter-of-factly.

"Well I think you're still a desirable woman," he responded both because it was true in spite of the signs of aging that were on her face, and he also wanted to boost her self-esteem.

"You're sweet, but even if that's true he'd have to be a particular type of man," she said.

He responded with a questioning look on his face.

"I've always wanted to let a colored man with a big tallywag get some," she stated while holding eye contact with him.

He was so dumbfounded by what he'd just heard he stood there for a few seconds with a blank look on his face and his mouth open.

"I'm widowed and I don't know how much longer I got... but I know I don't want to meet my maker without having satisfied my curiosity," she shared.

"If you mean me... I, I, I can't do that... it wouldn't be ethical," he responded while still in disbelief at what he'd just heard.

"Why not? I'm not asking you to doctor on me. Emma says you're donkey-hung. If that's true then I want you to get some of my pranny," she explained.

"Oh, oh, oh, okay," he stuttered after she made it plain that what she wanted had nothing to do with his profession. At that point it was a matter of whether he wanted some of her fifty something year old white pussy or not. Given that his balls were aching after making Margaret cum it wasn't a hard decision, not only did he want some of Clara's pussy he needed it.

"Okay I'll do it," he said, then he closed the door behind him.

When he turned back around to face her she was already bent over the bed with her dress bunched up around her waist. At that point he stopped being Doctor Johnson and became just plain Moses. He got behind her and took a good close-up look at her small ass and pussy through the gap in her crotchless pantaloons. It was an awe-inspiring sight. Her asshole was light brown and barely puckered, and her pink slit was visible between her engorged pussy lips. Her clit was erect and protruding from underneath its hood, and the entire area between her legs was covered by long silver pubic hair.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am I do," he replied.

"Well then, put that tosser of yours to use," she demanded as she looked over her shoulder at him.

When he pulled his cock out of his long drawers she gasped and said, "Oh yes... you definitely have a liver-lifter."

If 'Liver-lifter' meant big cock, she was right he certainly had a big one... much bigger than mine.

She guided its tip to the opening of her vagina and when he felt its warm wetness he showed his inexperience by slamming into her to the hilt. Though she was barely five foot one and weighed a hundred pounds she accommodated his substantial length and girth with ease. He commenced hunching as fast as he could, and either she loved that style of fucking or after more than two years without cock it didn't matter, and whatever he would have done would have had her moaning into that pillow and gyrating her hips.

Given the speed he was pistoning his rod in and out of her pussy it was inevitable that he wouldn't be able to last long. I wished that I could have slowed him down, but I couldn't, so predictably in less than two minutes of fucking he started hunting for his nut. "I'm gonna shoot my milt," he said then he began to ram his rod home as fast as he could. A short time later he suddenly stopped and every muscle in his body tensed-up as he coated her insides with the juice from his nuts.

He felt a tremendous amount of relief and I was happy for him, but I was afraid that she might not be pleased about him cumming so quickly. I needn't have been concerned, because as soon as he pulled out of her she turned around and looked admiringly at his glistening cock and said, "Oh my goodness Moses your big tallywag had my pranny giving its gravy from the second you stuck it in there."

After they washed-up she thanked him before telling him that she'd have him give her a proper examination soon.

~~

My great great grandfather earns the respect of the townspeople and the nearby Osage Indian Tribe.

After examining Emma and Margaret and seeing to Clara's needs he got to treat patients who had illnesses and injuries. One of them had measles and the other had smallpox, and then a tornado tore through the area in late June devastating part of a nearby Osage Indian village killing several and injuring many others. He tended to the injured and gave the tribe's medicine man antiseptics to use to keep their wounds clean, thereby shortening healing times and probably saving lives by preventing infections. He also rode out to the village several times in the following days to check on them.

After everyone he treated began to heal the Fredericksburg Gazette wrote about his exploits, describing how his work helped pay a debt that the people of Fredericksburg owed to the Osage for providing them with food to get them through the town's second winter after they had a poor harvest that fall.

After my great great grandfather read the article he went to see the publisher Zachary Hatcher, who also owned the Hatcher hotel, and thanked him for his kind words. He casually mentioned that he hoped that after the townspeople read the article they'd be more likely to allow him to examine them, especially since the company that Mr Osborn and Reverend Smith formed was already paying him.

"That includes the two of you," he offhandedly remarked to Zachary and his wife Jenny who was also in the room.

Zachary politely declined just like the other men in town had done when he suggested that they allow him to examine them, saying that he'd come see him if he caught a bullet or got busted up. However, Jenny looked at my great great grandfather for a moment with her head tilted to the side and a thoughtful look on her face before saying, "I have an idea... I will have an examination and write an article about it. Maybe that will help other people decide to have Moses examine them too." Then she smiled playfully at her husband.

"Zachary you're welcome to watch while I examine her if you're of a mind too," offered my great great grandfather.

"And give the two of you the opportunity to gang up on me and try to get me to change my mind... no thanks," he responded and laughed.

"We have to deliver newspapers tomorrow, but I can see you in our hotel on Friday morning at nine," suggested Jenny.