A Time Travel Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed,"said my great great grandfather.

~~

My great great grandfather gets interviewed by the local newspaper.

He arrived at the Hatcher hotel at nine o'clock Friday morning. "Good morning Moses, how are you?" Jenny greeted him pleasantly after he entered the small living room of the hotel, which was essentially a two story house with a bathroom and two rentable rooms on the second floor.

"Good morning. I'm fine, how are you?" he replied.

"I'm ready for my examination... I think. I'm a little nervous about it though after talking to Emma yesterday and hearing her tell me what-all you're going to do," she said, then she briefly laughed uneasily.

"I hope she didn't scare you too much," he remarked, then cleared his throat before adding, "So then you know that it'll be easier to examine you if you're only wearing a house dress or perhaps a nightgown."

"Um, yes... I know. Give me a few minutes," she said, then she went into her bedroom.

Roughly five minutes later she opened the bedroom door and asked him to come inside. "I thought it would be better if you examine me in here instead of out there. In case our border comes back to his room," she explained after seeing the questioning look on his face. Then she nervously bit her lower lip as she stood there holding the fingers on her left hand with her right hand.

"Oh, okay," he responded as he looked the beautiful brown skinned woman up and down.

Somehow I hadn't realized until that moment that he'd been attracted to her radiant smile and the sexy way she carried herself, and now knowing that she didn't have anything on underneath her prairie dress made his cock harden and his nuts rise up. He was glad that he'd worn his sack coat again because it hid the dick-print that had developed along his thigh.

"Please have a seat," he requested while nodding at the small table and two chairs that were in front of the window. "And unbutton your bodice partway down your stomach," he added after taking a deep breath to compose himself.

Then for the next few minutes he repeated the routine he'd developed in which he talked his patients through their examination as he conducted it. Jenny smiled often until it came time for him to check her breasts. "Give me a minute before you start... I'm, um, ticklish there," she said in a softer tone of voice than she normally spoke with.

"Okay," he responded and waited until she said that she was ready.

I noticed that she held her breath and bit her lower lip when his hand started toward her breasts, then she stared straight ahead while he used the tips of his fingers to gently press all over each of them. By the time he finished squeezing them it was obvious to me that she'd become aroused and I wondered if she'd actually meant that her breasts were an erogenous zone for her when she said that they were ticklish.

"Okay... good, they're fine," he stated. "Now please lay on your bed so I can examine your stomach," he added in a very professional manner though his cock was so hard it was aching.

"Okay," she responded as she appeared to be forcing a weak smile.

Her fingers were shaking as she unbuttoned her bodice down to her waist. I noted that he also didn't tell her that it wasn't necessary to open that many buttons the way he'd done with Emma. He was totally appropriate, however he did open the bodice of her dress as wide as he could and was disappointed that the gap stopped just above her pubic hair. Once he was done with the examination he asked her the standard question of whether she had any concerns she wanted to discuss, especially pertaining to her female parts. She said that she didn't and started buttoning the bodice of her dress, which disappointed him because he really wanted to see how hairy her pussy was.

He almost instantly felt a pang of guilt for feeling let down because he knew that it was unethical to want to see a patient's womanhood to satisfy his prurient curiosity. However, his guilt was instantly forgotten after she briefly pressed her lips together and then said, "If I'm going to write an accurate story about the care you can provide I should allow you to perform the procedure that you use to release the congestion in a woman's womb."

"You mean the treatment for female hysteria," he remarked as nonchalantly as he could in order to reassure her that he considered it to be a routine medical procedure.

"Yes," she replied with an expression that I couldn't read so I wasn't sure whether she wanted him to masturbate her or she really was gathering information for her article.

"I suppose I could," he replied matter-of-factly though he was ecstatic about getting to see her pussy after all. "Do you have any petroleum jelly? It'll make it easier for my fingers to enter your birth canal," he added while continuing to sound clinical.

"I don't think you'll need it," she responded with a sheepish look suddenly appearing on her face.

"Alright... um, I just need to put my hand between your legs," he said.

"Okay," she replied before taking a deep breath, then she laid on her back again, pulled her dress up to her waist, bent her knees, and brazenly spread her thighs wide as if she was positioning herself to be fucked, which I certainly hadn't expected her to do.

My great great grandfather was obviously surprised by her actions too, because he stared at her pussy as though he was hypnotized. As he gazed at it he began to study it. Its musky aroma was very subtle, her clit was even thicker than Margaret's and favored a small penis, both her outer and inner labia were engorged and parted, and there was a trickle of pussy juice flowing out of her vagina which explained why she said that petroleum jelly wasn't needed.

After staring at her down there for a moment he glanced up at her face and found that she was looking at him too. They made eye contact and stared at each other for a moment, then he cupped her womanhood and kneaded it several times. When she moaned much like Emma and Margaret had done when he touched their pussy he knew that she wanted to be pleasured too.

He began to rub her clit and she responded by closing her eyes and opening her mouth, which he took as an indication that he was pleasing her. After rubbing it for a couple of moments he started to gently pinch and pull it, which elicited a passionate sounding, "Yes, yes, yes," from her, followed by soft moans. He was now experienced enough to know that it was the right time to massage the upper front wall of her pussy, however when he pushed his two middle fingers into her vaginal canal she started hunching her hips which resulted in him finger fucking her.

He kept his hand still until she stopped moving her ass up and down, then he started rubbing the ultra sensitive area on the upper front wall of her vagina and a short time later she cried out, "Oh shit." Then she lifted her ass off the bed as her orgasm gripped her. As soon as the peak of her passion passed she pushed her dress down and turned her back to him, then she asked him to wait for her in the living room. She joined him there a short time later fully dressed, and finished the interview with neither of them mentioning how intimate the examination was at the end.

I was sure he was going to jack-off the first chance he got, but he didn't. Apparently self pleasure really wasn't a thing during the Victorian Era.

A very benign description of the physical examination he'd performed on Jenny was in the next edition of the newspaper. The article pointed out that the painless procedure was free for both males and females, and it extolled my great great grandfather's ability to detect maladies that have yet to reveal themselves. It also mentioned that he had a remedy for the various discomforts that women experience due to a congested womb."

~~

My great great grandfather has his first male patient.

As he'd hoped the article resulted in several new patients coming to see him, however no men were among them. He guessed that no man had gotten busted up enough or caught a bullet yet. Eventually a white Abolitionist named Mauricio Nata came into his office, but it turned out that he wanted Moses to meet with him and his wife Stacy rather than see to him. Moses agreed to examine her that evening after they closed their merchandise store.

~~

He knocked on their front door at seven thirty pm and was greeted by Mauricio dressed in his nightshirt which caught my great great grandfather by surprise. "Moses, come on in," he said, then he led the way to his and Stacy's bedroom.

Stacy was dressed in her nightgown and reclining on a settee. "Hey Doctor Johnson," she said cheerfully.

"Do you mind if I sit right here?" asked Mauricio as he placed a chair beside the settee near Stacy's feet.

"Of course not," replied my great great grandfather with the assumption that Mauricio wanted to watch the examination.

When he began to talk about the process Stacy interrupted him, saying, "I don't want to be examined... at least not tonight. I read in the newspaper that you can make a woman's womb let go of its juice." Then she looked at Mauricio before continuing. "When we... have... sexual congress, my womb almost lets go of its juice, but it doesn't." Then she looked at my great great grandfather again before finishing her statement. "We were hoping you'd show us how to get it to release its juice."

He studied both of them for a moment while thinking that their request was odd, but then the idea of massaging her pussy with her husband watching started to kinda arouse him, which was something he didn't know about himself. "I suppose I could show you what to do," he replied while intentionally sounding unenthusiastic. Then he casually sat his doctor's bag on the table before taking a knee beside her. "I'm going to pull up your nightgown," he said while holding eye contact with her.

"Okay," she responded softly.

His eyes involuntarily opened wide for a second after he pulled her nightgown up to her waist and saw that her dark colored pubic hair covered her lower belly nearly from hip to hip. He made a point not to stare and quickly looked up at Mauricio. "It's not as simple as showing you where to rub her, you need to see what-all I do," he said, then he placed his hand on one of her thighs and gently tugged it. She dutifully spread them giving him full access to her sex and also allowing her womanly scent to escape.

She smelled similar to the other women, but just like theirs her scent was unique. With her thighs now spread he cupped her mons pubis and began to knead and rub her pussy. She was biting her bottom lip while looking at Mauricio intensely, and Mauricio was staring at my great great grandfather's hand as it massaged her sex.

After rubbing her mons and fingering her clit a bit my great great grandfather pushed his hand further down between her legs and dragged his finger back and forth several times along the crevice between her labia. As he rubbed her there he could feel her juices seeping out of her pussy and running down the crack of her ass. When she started moaning and groaning he knew that it was time to make her cum.He stuck his middle finger into her pussy and then told Mauricio to stick his middle finger in there too.

"Now curl your finger upwards and gently rub her where I'm rubbing her," he said before removing his finger and leaving Mauricio to it. Sure enough a short time later Stacy was thrashing her hips and holding onto Mauricio's arm as she had a screaming orgasm.

After seeing how much my great great grandfather liked watching Mauricio masturbate his wife I was pretty sure I knew where I got my voyeuristic streak from.

~~

My great great grandfather finally meets my great great gram.

It was a Wednesday evening in September and my great great grandfather was sitting on the front porch of Howser's cafe nodding while he waited for Clara to finish cooking dinner. August had been uneventful and the end of summer was just a couple of weeks away which was when my time travel visa would expire and he still hadn't met my great great gram yet. I was beginning to wonder if the genealogist had gotten the time period wrong when my great great grandfather was awoken by the sound of footsteps on the porch. When he opened his eyes the beautiful high yella school marm was standing in front of him. They made eye contact and to his surprise she nodded a greeting to him. He took that as a positive sign and it gave him the nerve to finally speak to her.

"Hello ma'am... my name is Moses Johnson," he said courteously after standing up and taking off his hat.

"Hello Moses, I'm Celeste Washington," she said politely, then she offered an elegant hand to shake, which surprised him considering how cold she'd seemed every time he'd seen her.

I understood how he felt because she had been standoffish and I had started doubting that she was my great great gram, but now that I knew her name was Celeste Washington I was sure it was her.

"Is Mr Washington from the bank your?"  he asked without specifying a relationship.

"He's my father, and you're our new doctor," she replied.

"Yes, and you're the school teacher," he stated.

"I took over the job from my aunt Margaret, and I have a one year agreement with Mr Osborn's company, similar to yours," she responded.

"Excuse me you two... Moses your food is on the table," said Clara after my great great gram finished speaking.

"Miss Clara would you mind bringing his food to my table?" asked my great great gram.

"Sure honey," responded Clara while smiling mischievously at my great great grandfather, then cutting her eyes at my great great gram for a second, before looking back at him.

"Mrs Howser would you keep my food hot and bring it back when Miss Washington's food is ready too?" he asked while intentionally ignoring her insinuation that my great great gram had some romantic interest in him.

"Sure honey," she replied while smiling at him.

As she walked away my great great grandfather happily accepted my great great gram's implied invitation and followed her into the cafe, then sat down across from her.

"That was nice of you," said my great great gram mannerly.

"You're welcome," he responded and nodded his head courteously then he looked at her with a questioning look on his face.

She smiled sadly for a second before looking at the table.

"Do you have a medical concern that you'd like for me to see-to or is this a social occasion?" he asked.

"I came here this evening hoping to see you instead of coming to your office because word that I'd been to see the doctor would surely get back to my father, and he'd ask me questions that I don't want to answer," she replied.

"OKay," he responded as his heart sank a little because he was hoping her reason was the latter. "What's bothering you?

"Lately I've been feeling real moody. I talked with my aunt Margaret about it."

"Is your aunt Margaret Mrs Margaret Smith?" he interjected.

"Yes, she and my mother were best friends and she's been like a second mother to me since my mother died," she explained. "Anyways, aunt Margaret told me that she'd been feeling like that too and you helped her get back to being herself."

"She did?" he responded questioningly as he studied her expression for any sign that she knew more about what he did to relieve Margaret's tension than she was saying.

"I'd like for you to help me get back to feeling like myself too," she stated.

"Okay, you can make an appointment and I'll give you an examination," he explained.

"Can you come to my house tomorrow at 3 pm?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

As the appointment was agreed to Clara returned with their food.

"Thank you Miss Clara," she said.

"Thank you Mrs Howser," he said

"You're welcome sweeties... enjoy your supper," she remarked before leaving them.

They settled into eating their meal and talking. It was obvious to me that she was making an effort to be cordial in spite of her state of mind. They shared experiences they had while they were in college, and how different their lives were from previous generations of black people. By the time they finished eating supper she appeared to be in a slightly better mood.

~~

He arrived at her house at three PM on the dot, and for the next hour or so I watched them while being dumbfounded by what I observed.

My great great gram opened the door wearing a thin mid-calf length house dress, barefooted, and holding a glass of sherry in her hand.

"Hi Moses, how are you?" she asked while looking at him with bedroom eyes.

"I'm good, and you," he replied as he looked her up and down again and again.

"Daddy would have a fit if he knew I was dressed like this with a man in the house, even though you are a doctor," she said and laughed as she turned completely around so that he could look at her from all sides.

He side smiled, but he was envisioning her father with a shotgun making him marry his daughter because he'd seen her bare calves.

"I'm fine... c'mon in," she said, then she lifted her glass of sherry and added, "Have some."

"Thanks, but not while I'm at work. And besides, I only drink brown liquor," he responded.

"That's right, it's sherry for us ladies, and brown liquor is what real men drink," she stated with her tone of voice and mannerisms showing that she was more worldly than she always appeared.

"I suppose so," he agreed.

"Where shall we go for you to examine me?" she asked.

"I prefer that my patients sit at the kitchen table," he replied.

~~

He repeated his regular routine of explaining each procedure before he did it.

While he was examining her she was describing her erratic feelings. "I have days like yesterday when I feel mean and hateful, then I'll have a few days when I feel like myself, and after that I have days like today when I feel like a dancehall girl," she explained.

"Hm, I see. Is that all? he asked as he checked her upper body for swollen lymph nodes.

"No," she said as she bowed her head and looked at the floor. "When I'm feeling indecent like I am today my quimy stays creamy all the time."

"Hm," he said as he instantly recognized her unstable emotions, sexualized behavior, and signs of arousal as classic indicators of female hysteria, which was what he suspected she had from the moment she mentioned that Margaret had suggested that she have him examine her. "I need to check your breasts and stomach for lumps," he continued.

"Okay," she responded.

"Please unbutton your bodice further down, then lay on the setee," he suggested.

"Why don't I just take my dress off?" she asked while already pulling it up.

"That's not necessary," he said as she raised her dress above her breast.

Her high yella skin on the rest of her body was even fairer than it was on her face and arms. She had small pert breasts, a flat stomach, slender hips, toned legs, and there was a perfectly shaped triangle of curly pubic hair covering her mons pubis.

His balls instantly became more sensitive and his cock stiffened as he stared wide eyed at her. I couldn't blame him because great great gram was fine.

"I told you that I feel like a dancehall girl," she said and giggled as she let go of the hem of her dress, then she unbuttoned its bodice and reclined on the setee.

He glanced at her face for a second with an intentionally serious expression before stating, "This will only take a few seconds." Then he quickly pressed her breasts and stomach with the tips of his fingers. After he was done he gave her the results of her examination. "Your heart and lungs are fine and I didn't find any sign of swollen lymph nodes or a mass in your breast or belly."

"Okay... and what about the way I've been feeling?" she asked while looking at him questioningly.

"Your mood swings and impure thoughts are likely caused by female hysteria," he replied.