A Time Travel Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that something that only rich white ladies get? she asked.

"Any woman can have female hysteria," he stated confidently, though he was repeating what Emma had said to him. "It happens when a woman's womb goes to long without letting go of its juices."

After hearing that her shoulders slumped then she bowed her head and covered her face with her hands as she unsuccessfully fought the urge to cry. My great great grandfather didn't know what to do or say so he just stood there while hoping that she'd get herself together, which she did after a moment.

"I can't live like this," she said between sniffles.

"You don't have to... it can be cured and prevented from happening again by letting go of the juices in your womb when you have sexual congress with your husband," he explained.

"Moses I'm going to tell you something that you must never tell anyone. Will you promise me you won't tell anyone?" she pleaded.

"Anything you say to your doctor is kept private," he assured her.

"Moses, I don't desire men. That's why I've ignored you all this time," she began.

He didn't say anything and he managed not to let it show on his face, but he was shocked by her admission.

"I had a girlfriend when I was away at college, and she made my womb let go of its juices all the time," she continued and smiled sheepishly before adding, "These last four and a half months since I graduated have been the longest I've gone without it happening since my freshman year. I didn't know my body would react this way." Then she became emotional again for a moment before going on. "We can't be together as long as I live with my father and she lives in Topeka with her family."

"You don't like men?" he asked as his heart sank.

"I've never met a man I liked the way I like Lily," she replied, then she shrugged before adding, "You're the only man I've ever even liked talking to."

"Okay," he responded as his spirits lifted a little after hearing that she liked talking to him, but she didn't say she liked men.

"Moses I'm going to lose my mind if I don't have a release soon... will you do the same thing for me you did for aunt Margaret?" she asked with pleading in her voice.

"I suppose I could," he agreed after taking a deep breath and then exhaling to help him deal with his disappointment over finding out that she was a lesbian.

"Thank you," she said emotionally.

"I'll have to penetrate your birth canal in order to make your womb release its juices," he stated.

"Penetrate it with what!" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"With my fingers," he replied.

"Oh... Okay," she responded, then she bit her lower lip while she lifted the hem of her dress past her waist again and spread her legs.

He kneeled beside her, then he cupped her mons pubis and labia and began to gently knead them. She passively watched his hand stimulate her until it obviously began to feel really good to her, then she closed her eyes and threw her head back. At that exact moment he felt lubrication leaking out of her vagina, so he pressed his middle finger into the crease between her labia and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes Lily... yes," she moaned as she accidentally called out her lover's name. "I'm sorry Moses," she apologized, then she groaned with pleasure and added, "Moses I need for you to lick my quimy. I'm sure it sounds disgusting to you, but I need you to lick it."

Licking a woman's pussy had never crossed his mind before, but pudendas were quickly becoming less mysterious to him, and if he was honest, after touching them and smelling their musky scent he wasn't put off by the notion of tasting one of them. He made eye contact with her for a second, then buried his face in her pubic hair and began licking her between her legs. He had no idea if he was doing it right until she grabbed the sides of his head and started grinding her pussy against his mouth. When he felt her grip tighten and heard her breathing become more shallow he realized she was getting close to having an orgasm, so he pushed a finger into her vagina and massaged its front wall while also sucking her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, Moses what are you doing? Yes, yes, yes Moses," she said as she began to have an orgasm.

"Oh my goodness Moses, how did you know to do that?" she asked after her orgasmic waves subsided enough for her to return to her normal self.

"That's how I treat female hysteria," he replied confidently.

"Why didn't me and Lily know about rubbing each other there?" she asked with a laugh.

"Because you're not doctors," he replied with a smirk.

"I can't wait to tell her about it in my next letter," she said cheerily, then she tilted her head to the side with a twinkle in her eyes and a mischievous grin on her face as she added, "Is that what you did to aunt Margaret?"

"It's unethical to discuss my patient's business with anyone other than them," he replied and raised both of his eyebrows for a second.

"Okay," she responded with a knowing smile before saying, "I'll be right back with a washrag to clean your face."

He followed her partway to the water closet and waited for her to come out of it with the washrag. When she came back into the room she caught him adjusting his still raging hardon. "Ghah," she gasped. "Are you going to be okay?" Then she stared at his crotch while saying, "I mean.... do you need to shoot your milt?"

"That wouldn't be ethical either," he replied. "I was performing a medical procedure on you not a sexual act, so there's no need for you to let me poke you."

"Oh no no no, I wasn't going to let you get some!" she stated while speaking really fast. "I was going to offer you a blowy."

"A blowy," he responded questioningly and with a surprised look on his face.

"I've been curious about giving one since Lily told me how much fun they are to give, even though she prefers women," she explained.

"It wouldn't be appropriate for me to allow you to do that," he said as he struggled to keep from going beyond the point of no return with a patient.

"Please," she pleaded, then she stepped closer to him and grabbed his cock.

It was as hard as life on the prairie and he couldn't bring himself to resist her touch, so once again he rationalized that by giving his patient what she wanted he was treating her hysteria, therefore it wasn't unethical.

She dropped to her knees, unbuttoned his pants, and then fished his long thick cock out of them. "Hm," she said as she made a funny face while looking at it from different directions before pulling its foreskin back until the head popped out. "Haha," she laughed with a big grin on her face, then she pumped it while watching the foreskin cover and uncover the head. When she saw a dollop of precum ooze out of its hole she stopped pumping and said, "Hm." Then she looked up at his face before putting the head in her mouth just as the precum was about to drop to the floor.

After swallowing all the precum that oozed out of his cock she looked up at him and said, "Lily told me that she treats a dingus like it's a candy cane." Then she commenced licking it and sucking it.

He'd never received a blowjob before, so he didn't know what to expect, but he quickly decided that he liked how it felt. Given his inexperience and my great great gram's enthusiasm it was only a matter of minutes until he shot a rope of cum into her mouth. She was caught by surprise and immediately pulled back, which resulted in the next blast of cum splattering on her face. She quickly turned her head and the last spurt hit her ear.

~~

A short time later they were standing at the front door all cleaned up and he was preparing to leave. "Moses thank you so much for everything. I feel like myself again," she said.

"You're welcome... it was my pleasure," he responded.

"It was?" she asked with a sensual look reappearing in her eyes.

"Uh huh," he replied.

"It was my pleasure too," she stated, then she intentionally glanced down at his crotch while biting her bottom lip before making eye contact with him again.

He side-smiled at her.

"I hope you don't think bad of me now that you know my secret," she said suddenly looking concerned.

"I could never think bad of you," he assured her, then they made eye contact with each other again and held it for a long moment. I could tell how he felt about her and I could sense that she was feeling something for him too.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"You're welcome," he responded.

The continued to stare at each other for another moment before he clenched his jaw and made himself leave.

~~

The following Saturday evening he was sitting in one of the rocking chairs on the porch of Howser's Cafe watching for my great great gram to walk down the lane from Washington Street. He finally saw her headed that way about the same time of the evening she usually arrived when she ate dinner there on Saturdays. When she got about halfway down the lane and he saw that she had a big smile on her face he stood up to go meet her. She sped up her pace in response and when they reached each other she caught him completely by surprise by giving him a hug right there where anyone could have seen them. Then she took him by his hand and led him inside and they ate supper together and chatted as though they were on a date.

"Care to walk a girl home?" she asked after they finished eating.

"Be glad to," he replied.

They walked up the lane in silence, but shortly after they turned onto Washington Street she spoke. "Moses I have something to tell you," she began.

"Okay," he said questioningly after he stopped walking and turned to face her.

"Well, you know about me and Lily, and how I feel about men," she began.

"You're not interested in us," he remarked and raised his eyebrows.

"I said I never met one that I liked the way I like Lily, and that you're the first man I've liked talking to," she corrected him.

"True," he conceded.

"I loved having your thing in my mouth," she said, which caught him completely by surprise. "And you licked me almost as good as Lily does it," she added and giggled.

"Uh huh," he responded while feeling slightly embarrassed.

"And that thing you did with your fingers inside of me was utterly sinful," she continued, then she bit her bottom lip.

"Ah ha," he said.

"Well, I wrote a letter to Lily telling her about you and what we did, and when I went to the post office to mail it there was a letter from her waiting for me. I read her's before sending mine. Her's said she missed me, and it talked about what it was like being back at home after being away at college. Then it mentioned the fella she had used her mouth on," she shared, then she paused and looked into his eyes before going on. "Her letter said that he asked her father if he could court her and her father asked her if she wanted to court the fella and she told him yes."

"But I thought that she didn't like men either," he remarked

"She doesn't, but she likes him. I didn't understand how she could feel that way until I met you," she said.

"So what are you saying?" he asked.

"I'm saying that if you ask my father for permission to court me I'll tell him to say yes, and I'll throw away my letter to Lily and write a new one telling her that I have a fella too," she replied.

A huge grin spread across his face, then she invited him to come into the house with her

"And ask your father now... for permission to court you?" he asked as he tensed up at the thought of essentially asking her father for his daughter's hand since formal courtship in those days was expected to lead to marriage.

"He's not here... he went to Nicodemus on banking business. He'll be back in the middle of the week," she replied.

"Are you sure... it's almost dark... what if someone sees me going inside with you?" he asked.

"If we don't try to hide it's less likely anyone will pay attention to us... besides it'll only be for a few minutes," she replied reassuringly.

"Well, if you're sure," he responded.

"I am," she stated.

~~

"No sooner than she'd closed the front door behind them she put her arms around his neck and stuck a yard of tongue down his throat, which was the first time he'd ever been kissed like that and his dick instantly got as hard as a rock. She felt it against her thigh and when they broke the kiss she grabbed it. "C'mon," she said as she led him by his cock to her small bedroom. "Hurry," she added as she began unbuttoning the bodice of her dress.

He quickly stripped, but while he was doing it he was watching her take off her dress, her camisole, and her pantaloons. Once she was completely naked he stood there motionless with his mouth open while staring at her body.

Once again I couldn't blame him because like I said before my great great gram was fine.

She giggled when she saw how he was looking at her, then she glanced down at his big hard cock and bit her bottom lip before saying, "I don't know if your thing is going to fit in my quimy." Then she got into her bed and assumed the missionary position.

His cock was as hard as wood from an Ironwood tree as he got between her legs. "Moses I hope you don't think that I'm a dove of the roost for doing this," she said.

"Of course I don't," he assured her.

"I just want to see how your thing feels inside of me," she said apologetically.

"Okay," he responded, and then he aimed the head of his cock at the opening of her vagina.

She quickly grabbed its shaft and said, "Go slow." Then she held onto it while he gradually penetrated her with its head. She had a look of fear and anticipation on her face as she adjusted her grip to allow more and more of his eight inch long cock to slide into her pussy he hunched. After he was into her to the hilt she completely let go of his cock and told him to keep going slow. He did as she asked as best as he could and even with him being as turned on as he was pacing himself allowed him to fuck her long enough for both of them to enjoy themselves before he lost his dick control and started jackhammering her pussy as he shot off.

I'm pretty sure she didn't cum, but she seemed to be well pleased and satisfied emotionally as she hugged him tightly for a moment while he laid partly collapsed on top of her. While they were laying there all hugged up she whispered in his ear saying, "If we get married and move to Topeka you can get some anytime you want."

~~

He came back to her house on Wednesday and asked her father for his blessing for him to court her. Her father agreed and they became a couple and began to properly court each other.

The summer ended a week later as did my time in Fredericksburg, but I'm saving up to pay for a trip to the time period in which they lived in Topeka as a married couple.