All Comments on 'A Tiny Slip Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Happy that my guess was right. Waiting for you to reveal all the clues you left behind for poor readers like me who missed a few and the compete picture. Also Melina and her objectives/thinking is still a question mark as it has been from Story 1. Also the tie back to the war flashback. Todd and team to come into play also I guess now, and also help from some unexpected quarters is my guess in the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Twist of Events!!!!!!!!!!

WW hats off to you. Kept thinking it was Wellman. The more I looked back at certain events, started leaning towards Westboro. The one clue when he came out of the office that night, (on the square) then had to back to the office to get something he left and the note he found, made my decision it was not Wellman. Then the second one I felt was he was out of town for an important council vote. Things started heating up in Apple Grove. He set everything in motion. Still there is a compelling case for Sidney Wellman. Smoke screen!!!! Could be a connection between Westboro and Wellmen we don't know about yet? Well, we know who the Consultant is now. Another cliff hanger chapter. Now we have to wait another two days or so to continue. These last four days waiting where the pits!!!!!!!! Oh, WW, you do know how to write a great mystery with twists, cliff hangers and suspense! I have loved these series!!!

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
I missed that one.

I had ruled out Westboro because of the office on the square as I thought his church was further away, and I thought the Westboro Baptist was just to in your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a twist and a cliffhanger

I was so sure it was Dr. Sidney Wellman, I knew there was an opening that it could have been Pastor Westboro, but the Westboro connections to Julie Newton, Henry Wargraves, the college and Ward Harvester was something that escaped me if you had them in the prior stories.

Well at least I got it correct that Dr. Laura Frederickson, Gayle, Carole and Jim were still alive. But leaving 4 different situations unresolved, first Teresa Croyle's & Mr. Thaddeus Ward's injuries and whether they both survive their injuries, then the stand off between Laura, Melina, Gayle, and Phyllis and the men there to kill Crowbar's kids, then Paulina and her son being threatened by Thomas (a fellow African-American working for Westboro) and last Cindy and the congregants of the First Baptist Church; Though I am thinking the missing Joanne Cummings will have something to do stopping one of the last three things from going too wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Backdoor in the church

In the politics and Pejudice series two boys detect a "hidden" passage out of the church. The question is now: does Cindy know this passage, and if yes, how long will it take to evacuate the 2000 "martyrs to be made by the COC" and the rest of the people in the church to evacuate.

For the rest I think that the attackers will be unpleasantly surprised by FBI- and CIA-agents showing up at their backs, taking notes as evidence.

Maybe Laura's mother for the rescue of Laura?

I had in my mind another option for the CoC, but how the corruption is mopped up will be a whole other kettle of fish to sort out. After this series WW has announced two more series, but will that be enough because the CoC has enough possibilities to engage in a long legal battle, and his minions are protecting their backs to escape long sentences or maybe even the death-penalty.

Thanks for this story WW; it was worth following it for 12 years.

Thanks for the stories of the IC, his family, his department, and his friends.

Herman Grootaers

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Ok, I fell for the wrong narrative.

...the narrative I was looking at was the "sneaky author" narrative.

That's why I chose to forego the "obvious candidates" in favor of the hidden-in-plain-sight but could-be-at-the-center-of-the-web-like-a-trapdoor-spider Mayor. Especially since you didn't talk very much about the Mayor at all, but to mention him a few times almost in passing. I figured a sneaky author might well go that route.

But... you got me by going the Westboro route.

...Then again...a sneaky author might have written several different drafts of this...with different endings not unlike the movie "Clue" of board-game infamy...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

The way that you exposed the Consultant was brilliant! Thank you so much for this amazing series and I eagerly anticipate future episodes.

Jeremy

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Ahhh, so it WAS the pastor!

And Laura and the kids are safe,

as surmised earlier...excellent.

Now to disable that church bomb...

Also I'm surprised no one disabled that

chopper when they had a chance to do so.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Congratulations to those who got it.

Congrats to those who got it right. As of this posting, however, no one has publicly or privately given the clues that led Your Iron Crowbar to the discovery of the Consultant of Crime. Those clues will be revealed in a future chapter, of course. I am sure that some, given the answer, will now find the solution.

Once I decided who the COC would be, I never changed it. It was set in stone a long time ago.

Chapter 2 is submitted. I don't know what caused the delay of the first chapter, but hopefully the next one will be up in a day or two.

katranmankatranmanover 7 years ago
Far from over

Great Reveal, I actually had Westboro figured out. The rest of this will be very interesting to sort out, I hope Literotica won't delay too long with the following chapters. I knew that helicopter should have been disabled -- one of the few things I saw immediately when I read it.

Wonderful storytelling as always WW, thanks again!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Helicopter

The only chance for the helicopter to be disabled would be when Cindy and Teresa came up on it at Ward Harvester. But they were in hot pursuit of perp(s), and didn't think of a need to disable it. The chopper was gone before Don arrived on the scene.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
There is a way out for the people inside the church

The IC spoke with two boys who found that they could get into and out of the church through the floor and small tunnel for the heating system repairs. So they can escape while the IC talks crap to the COC and smiles when he blows the church up, then Ross from behing the COC speaks and gives the IC the chance to zip-tie him up like a texan stear.

As for his wife and ex-wife I dont care what happens to them unless the IC was in the know but his ex-wife trying to hire that dirty cop for the CIA well she can be slotted as for one I do not like dirty bent cops or anyone who helps them.

WW I love your stories and cant wait for the next chapter plus more crimes to solve after this mess is sorted and the COC is put down for his evil ways.

I would give you 20 stars for all of your series/stories.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHY DO BLACK OPS TAKE SO LONG TO BE DISCOVERED

and even longer to bring to fruition. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couple of questions/future storyline?

I'm still stunned by the Consultant being Westboro.

1) I know priests who took on the job because they believe in God, want to share God with others, and want to live a virtuous life (leading by example and ministering to the downtrodden and less fortunate). So did Westboro start this way and then turn evil? Or was he always evil, and saw the priesthood as a way to fool others and gain prestige? If so, how did he fool the Church elders for so long?

2) Why did Dr. Wellman invite Julie Newton to one of his soirees, then speak privately with her? Was this a red herring or is this a clue to a plot cooking between Wellman and Westboro, with Sinon the intermediary? Seems to me that Westboro could use Wellman to his advantage, as Wellman knows even more "movers and shakers" than Westboro.

3) How could a "man of God" blow up a church? It's completely sacrilegious and a complete violation of religious vows. Yeah, I know the Consultant is evil personified, but this action is "beyond the pale".

luv2read2

madmaniacmadmaniacover 7 years ago
Part 2?

When will part 2 arrive?

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Why were Teresa and Todd so shocked?

Everyone on the Council seemed to be a good choice for "likely suspect."

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
WHAT EVER

What ever happens please do not stop posting more stories of the IC and his "Crow-bar angels". We know he will get out either jumping into the lake. Serious now he could drop the bomb, do a tandam onto a fellow para, as we know he has his wings. I lost my chute on an op once and caught a lift with one of my team members, not for the faint hearted but it works. WW will have thought this out and has stated more than once about future events, and his gay captain wants to have the IC in a very sexual way. So IC has to live and fight another day. Another great story WW. Worth far more than five stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE PASTOR CHOOSES HIS FLOCK

and assigns tasks,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Cannot believe that Melina got involved so stupidly and got caught. But exciting, very exciting.

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Good read very entertaining, Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytown11 months ago

***** Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES