A Tiny Trio of Taboo Tales Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose so." With what feels like three fingers, she tugs my panties aside and proceeds to violate my tiny cunt while I lie across her lap. I quietly squeal as she deprives me of normality with every thrust into my pussy. She pulls my hair, tugging fervently as she knows the pain and orgasmic depravity will brink me to that special place all too soon. I moan inhuman groans from her administering what I need most, what sustains me. My sex has produced enough pre-cum to leak down and reach my ankles from the combined penetration and degradation.

"Thank You Mistress!" I am just a girl to her, maybe just a piece of flesh as the months go on. She, the powerful master I've wanted since I understood what I was. I writhe and wriggle, my orgasm welling up within, knowing I've willingly chose this life, my devastating orgasms a simple reward for my subjugation.

"Is my little slut Kitten gonna cum?" The longest pause ensues, all the while, her assault on my private parts continues to my delectable glory.

"Ooh..Yes, Mistress...please. Please, may I? May I cum please? Please..." She remains unrelenting, increasing finger count and decreased respect of my vaginal elasticity. "Please, I'll be good. I'll cum when you want! Only when you want!" She pulls out taking only a moment to smear my own juices across my face before returning all fingers inside me. "Oh fucking Christ!" She pushed me this time to the edge of my existence. Her fingers became a fist, which my cunt willingly devoured without my permission. Fisted upon her lap, she gave me my greatest absolution.

"You can cum when you want, you tiny little cunt whore." petting my head lovingly whilst simultaneously being excavated at the opposite end. My body begins to tremble, I heave deep breaths, labored from my position across her lap by breasts dragging across her legs. I convulse, my head immobile from her grasp on my hair. I grip her calve, screaming in sweet dastardly degradation.

"Thank You. Thaaaank Youuuuu!" I spasm, teary eyed and drooling. "I'm cumming! I'm, oh shit, I'm... Mommy, Oh Christ forgive me, I'm cumming!" I cum like the property I am. I flail, yet she hold me in place, my proper place, across her lap. I cry out in shameless rapture, the dark knot within me untangling. I sputter out, drained and seeing stars, spittle foaming out as I mutter nothings about everything until I hang limp upon her.

"Are you done?" she asks, sounding like a distant echo in a cave.

"Yeeeth, Mithrusts..."

"Good girl." She props me up, instructs me and guides me to the bed like a drugged college co-ed, a command I drunkenly muster the wherewithal to perform. She unzips her dress, peeling it off her perfectly buxom body. Completely nude, she deprives me of my remaining garments. "Mommy is gonna need some attention too." I try to relieve myself of the sex spins while I position myself to feast on my mother's cunt for the next hour. She gave birth to me so its the least I can do.

12