A Titillating Week

Story Info
Six days of titillating sexual adventures.
2.9k words
4.4
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antiquate
Antiquate
41 Followers

Over the years I've learned that one of the secrets of a long and loving marriage is to keep our sex life interesting and constantly changing. It is so easy to get in a sexual rut as we let our lovemaking atrophy into the same old routine of kissing, fondling, and fucking. Variety spices it up and, adding a small element of risk often takes our lovemaking to a higher level. I've defined this higher level as "titillation," the feeling one gets when butterflies seem to tickle your stomach as sexual anticipation takes over and reason flies out the window.

Louise, my incredible wife of many years, has the uncanny ability to recognize my need for titillation. She is completely selfless in this regard and will do almost anything to improve my mood (and hers) with some titillating sexual play. In fact, not long ago, Louise decided to give me an entire week of titillation; six evenings of interesting sexual play, one after the other, building into a crescendo of love and lust.

Each evening of that week, Monday through Saturday, I came home after work to find Louise in a titillating state of dress (or undress if you prefer). At six o'clock each evening that week she was all set, "dressed" according to the schedule described below, anticipating my arrival home. We both worked hard to ensure that our schedules did not intrude on this Monday through Saturday plan. While she had previously disclosed to me that I was about to have a titillating week, she didn't reveal any details about what might be in store each evening. She was completely in charge. It was my job to follow her lead and enjoy the anticipation.

Monday -- When I arrived home, Louise was wearing one of my dress shirts and a pair of black high heels. Aside from a loving smile, that was all she wore. The shirt was mostly unbuttoned with only three lower buttons still closed. Her cleavage and the inside of each of her magnificent breasts was visible. We kissed, caressed, and fondled, taking it slowly. After five minutes, she slowly unbuttoned the shirt's bottom three buttons revealing her shaven pussy to me. I reached in to rub her clit, but she gently grabbed my wrist and held it still. After a flurry of kisses, she whispered that we needed to save the rest for another night this week; we were just getting revved up.

Tuesday- I came home to find Louise wearing only a lime green apron and high heels. Her apron was a full, frilly, and feminine apron that tied behind her neck and around her waist. It extended down to the tops of her knees, and it covered the front of her breasts. But it didn't cover the sides of her breasts or her wide, womanly hips. As she moved about the kitchen, I got ample glimpses of side boob and her nice round butt. At one point, she dropped a table knife and bent over to pick it up, displaying her pussy which gaped slightly in what I can only describe as a smile. She seemed to take her time reaching for the knife on the floor. Perhaps she realized I was looking. As we sat down to dinner, she untied the apron behind her neck, allowing the top to fall to her waist. The bottom of the apron was still in place, held there by the ties behind her lower back. Her magnificent breasts were now fully on display, and they wobbled from side to side as she situated herself on the chair. She couldn't seem to remove the sly smile from her mouth throughout dinner. She knew that she looked incredibly sexy and what it was doing to me. My big dilemma after a wonderful meal was determining whether she was the dessert.

Wednesday- Up to now, we reveled in Louise's sexiness and allowed the tease to build up sexual tension. We held off completing our lovemaking on Monday and Tuesday with what would have most likely been a tension releasing fuck. However, Wednesday evening was special as we upped the ante on lust. Earlier in the day, Louise had prepared by shaving her pussy completely smooth and she put on full makeup with ruby red lipstick. She chose to wear only a black ribbon around her neck and, like the other nights, a pair of black high heels. When I walked in the door, Louise greeted me with a flurry of kisses. She backed me against the wall, undid my belt and unzipped my pants. She brought a pillow from the couch, placed it on the floor and dropped onto her knees. She released my engorged dick and, holding it firmly in both hands, began caressing it with her lips, licking from the base to the tip, over and over. She latched her lips onto my dick and began sucking loudly as she moved up and down. She made it last. I don't know how I was able to hold it for such a long time, but Louise is an expert who knows exactly how to bring me to the edge. Finally, however, she looked up at me and opened her mouth to show me the pre-cum that had collected in her mouth. That was all I could take. I started to cum, and Louise directed the flow onto her breasts, right into her cleavage as she continued to stroke me. My cum dripped down between her breasts onto her stomach. She smiled a very satisfied smile as she continued to hold onto my dick. I was glad she did this because my knees became weak, and I felt as if I might collapse. Her grasp of my dick actually helped steady me. This was without a doubt the best blowjob she had ever given me. Louise kept the mood going as she remained naked for the rest of the evening.

Thursday- This evening, I came home to find Louise wearing nothing other than the same black high heels. She was sitting in a comfortable living room chair with her legs spread wide and her feet in the air above her head. Erotic music was playing. She didn't say a word but simply smiled. I knew exactly what she wanted. This evening was all about her. I attacked her pussy with my tongue, licking up, down and all around her swollen clit. Suddenly, I heard the whirring of a vibrator. I looked up and Louise was holding in her hand a vibrator that she had just switched on. She lowered it and I took it from her to swirl it around her clit and into her wet pussy. This went on for several minutes and I could tell that she was beginning to reach her climax. I switched back to my tongue and licked for all I was worth. With both of my hands I reached up and caressed both of her nipples. In seconds, she moaned and then screamed my name as her orgasm carried her away. She began to pant to regain her breath and, when she began to calm, I attacked her pussy again with my tongue. This time, she climaxed in less than a minute with what I can only describe as a cross between a moan and a scream, much like the one before.

Friday- We got up in the morning and Louise whispered to me that she planned to remain naked all day. It was a wonderful vision as I left the house for the day. At exactly noon, she called me.

She crooned into the phone, "I'm still naked, you know."

I listened carefully.

She said, "I want you to know what you are missing right now. I am reliving last night as my fingers dip into my pussy and rub my clit."

Her words trailed off and she began to moan softly. Her moans built into a crescendo, ending with a mild scream as her orgasm overtook her. Seconds later, the line clicked off.

When I arrived home, Louise was fully dressed. She announced that she was ready to go out to dinner. She was wearing a blue denim, sleeveless dress that buttons down the front. This dress is one of my favorites. Not only does she look amazing when she wears it, but it offers an opportunity for some sexual play with the buttons down the front. With a loving smile on her face, Louise handed me a remote. I recognized it immediately as the remote to her vibrating egg. Playfully I switched it on, and Louise stiffened and doubled over, holding her hands over her crotch. "Just checking," I said as I switched the remote off. She gave me a naughty smile.

We drove to a sports bar that that we both like. It was a little on the early side, so the bar was not well attended. We ordered drinks and dinner; a beer on tap and a burger for me, a margarita and salad for her.

In the middle of dinner, Louise got up and said, "Be right back."

Taking her purse, she headed in the direction of the ladies room. She was gone for about five minutes, and I noticed that she had a sly smile on her face when she returned. As she approached our table, I could see clearly that she had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her dress and was displaying plenty of cleavage as her dress was open to a point just above the bottom of her breasts. I also noticed that her breasts wobbled under her dress as she walked, and they bounced noticeably as she sat down. She didn't say a word but only smiled with a look of naughty satisfaction. Her bra was well hidden in her purse. I reached into my pocket and switched on the remote for a second, and then off. Louise reacted much as expected as her body stiffened, and she made a small yelp. She unintentionally dropped her fork into her salad with a clang. Retrieving her fork, Louise stifled a laugh with her other hand and quickly looked around to see if there was any reaction from others to her little outburst. There wasn't. Sports bars are notoriously loud and this one was no exception.

She whispered emphatically, "You had better let me finish my dinner first."

We both laughed out loud, and I kept my hand off the remote until we left the restaurant. Once in our car again as we headed home, I turned it back on. Louise scooted down in her seat and was under the complete influence of her vibrating egg. She undid the remaining buttons on her dress and began rubbing her clit as the vibrator buzzed inside of her. She stared ahead with dreamy eyes as she rubbed vigorously. Her breasts bounced up and down, and then side to side as she pleasured herself. Her climax came relatively quickly as a slow moan emerged from her lips. She sat sated for a long minute, then turned her head to look at me and smiled softly.

Mesmerized, the only words I could muster were, "that was amazing!"

Saturday- During breakfast I noticed that Louise was deeply engrossed with something on her phone. She kept it at an angle so I couldn't see the screen as she tapped it gently. When she finished, she looked up and smiled. I didn't think anything more about it during the day but, I did wonder what kind of sexual adventure Louise had in mind for Saturday. In the evening, everything became perfectly clear.

I was watching TV that evening as Louise glided out of the bedroom wearing her long red coat and black knee length boots. Again, there was that sly smile on her face as she had clearly gained much satisfaction from the surprised (but pleased) look on my face.

She said, "Let's go to the movies!"

I now realized that her phone tapping that morning was to buy tickets for the movie. I thought I knew pretty much what was in store after that.

We drove to our favorite theater, the Cinema Multiplex. It was about a half hour drive. Louise had chosen a movie that was showing late. We've done this many times. We arrived early enough to get back row seats, off to the side. As expected, the movie was not well attended and there was nobody sitting close to us or in the same row. When we were settled in our seats, Louise handed me a slip of paper, handwritten with three words. The words were: people, blue and integrity.

She whispered in my ear, "I chose these three words. If anyone onscreen utters the word "people," I will undo one button on my coat, starting from the top. If they say "blue," I will undo all of the buttons on my coat and sit with it completely open. If they say "integrity," I will undo all the buttons and remove my coat completely, sitting perfectly naked in the theater." I nodded in agreement with a satisfied grin.

About five minutes into the movie, we heard the word "people." Louise met my eyes and slowly unbuttoned the top button. A few minutes later, we heard "people" again. She undid the next button down. About fifteen minutes after that, an onscreen actor uttered "people" again. Louise didn't react. I assumed she missed the word as she was getting into the movie. I got her attention and, she nodded knowingly; her fingers reached for the next button down. Before she could undo the button, we heard an actor say, "the blue car."

This was the self-imposed signal to undo all the buttons and Louise complied immediately. With a bit of hesitation, she finally pulled the sides of her coat completely open. She looked at me with a questioning "are you satisfied" grin. She knew I was. Although the theater was dark, light from the screen bathed her beautiful body and the view was terrific. Her breasts rose and fell as she fought nervousness. After several minutes, however, she seemed to calm down and sat there as if her nudity was perfectly normal.

Several rows ahead of us someone coughed loudly. Instinctively, Louise pulled her coat closed but opened it up again seconds later when she sensed there was no threat. I listened carefully during the rest of the film for the word "integrity" in the hope she would have to remove her coat completely but, alas, it was never spoken. Louise sat naked for almost an hour, right "under the noses" of the other theater patrons. When the credits began to roll, she closed and buttoned up her coat. She had a look of both relief and satisfaction on her face.

We exited the cinema complex and ambled towards our car in the brightly lit parking lot. It was late, close to midnight, but we still saw another few couples returning to their cars. I slowed our pace a bit as I wanted to arrive at our car after the others departed. Louise glanced at me, obviously realizing why I wanted to slow down. Our car was parked near a row of low trees which partially shielded it from the bright overhead parking lot lights.

About thirty feet from the car, Louise began to unbutton her coat furiously. When we reached the car, her coat was flapping open in the slight breeze, and I could see her bouncing breasts and the smooth slit between her legs. I escorted her to the passenger side door and unlocked it. With the door open, Louise turned to face me, removed her coat, and handed it to me in one smooth motion.

She murmured, "I don't need this now."

I threw the coat into the back seat as Louise pressed her body up against mine and offered her lips for a passionate kiss. Hidden behind the open door and my body, she seemed to gain a courage that is not usual for her as she stood there in only her black boots. When we finally broke our long kiss, she turned toward the car placing her back towards me. She bent over, exposing her magnificent pussy to me as she placed her hands on the seat to steady herself.

In a determined voice, she said, "Please take me!"

Completely spellbound at this point, I quickly unzipped my pants, dropped them, and removed my stiff dick. I plunged it into Louise in one swift motion, and she moaned in response. I was so titillated by the events of the week and this evening that I exploded into her in only a few seconds. My body was racked with pulsations as we remained joined together in an ecstasy that is impossible to describe. I extracted myself from Louise and she jumped into the passenger seat, leaking cum all over the seat. She didn't care. She was glowing and confident. She knew she was a sexy being and she reveled in that knowledge.

Louise later told me that she had never felt as desirable as she did that week. She said she felt an incredible tingle throughout her body but especially in her pussy as she prepared to expose herself to me each day. For me, it was a week of titillating anticipation as I wondered each day what she held in store for me.

Our wonderful week was the absolute definition of spicing up a marriage. I can't wait to do it again.

Antiquate
Antiquate
41 Followers