A Tool for Your Next Story

Story Info
Not An Owner's Manual But A Tool For Your Next Story.
1.2k words
3.25
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh I know that a lot of you are rolling your eyes back know while sarcastically saying "Oh Great Another How Guide On How To Write My Story, Like We Don't Have Enough Of Those." Well hold on before you hit that 'Back' button hear me out please. Yes it is a How To kind of, but think of it more as Tool and less of a Owner's Manual. For your next story.

Question 1= What is my story about?

For Example= Is it about an alien invasion? Or is it about a Love Affair? Or is it about Cuckolding?

Question 2= What is the title of my story? And does it fit with the story?

For Example= Does your title fit what your story is about? Such as if your story is about an Affair on the Wife's part should it be called Dominating Mommy? Or Going Shopping For A New Toy?

Question 3= Is the perfect Category for your story?

For Example= If your story is about a Mom and Son falling in love and having sex with one another should it be under the Loving Wives category or the Fan Fiction category?

Question 4= Does the Title of your story fit the story itself?

For Example= If your story was about a woman reconnecting with her dead Husband's ghost should it be titled, Wife Cuckold's Husband? Or Anything for an A In Class?

Question 5= Who is your Main Character? And What Is His or Her Name?

For Example= Is your Main Character a Male Or Female? And What is this Character's Name? And does the name that you picked for your main character fit the gender? Obviously Sally is not a Male Name nor is Josh a Female name.

Question 6= Once when you established the bear bones for your main character. What is your Main Character like? What is your Main Character's personality like?

For Example= Is your Main Character Nice is your Main Character comes off a Whiner most of the time?

Question 7= What is your Main Character's Weakness or Character Flaw?

For Example= Does your main character hate Milk? Or is your Main Character Shy? Or does main character have a terrible relationship with one of he other characters in the story?

Question 8= Does your Main Character have any Family or Friend's? If so who are they? What are their names and gender?

For Example= If your Main Character has friends how m

any? And if they have any family members are they Children or Mom and Dad?

Question 9= What Is your Main Character trying to Achieve in the story? Or what is their Arc in the story?

For Example= Are they trying to get that Cute Guy or Hot Girl to notice them so they can go out on a date with them? Or are the trying to loss Weight because they think that they are fat? Or are they Trying to Get rid of that Pesky Ghost?

Question 10= When does your story take place?

For Example= Does your story takes place in in the Marden day or some time in the Future? Or does it takes place in the Old West? Or perhaps on a Farm?

Question 11= What is the Universe of your story like?

For Example= Is everyone in your story nice? Or is the Universe of your story is populated by Zombies? Or does every hate Robots in the Universe of your story for one reason or another?

Question 12= What are the other characters that your Main Character associates

with like in terms of personalities, and flaws and weakness etc.?

For Example= Are most of them nice? Or is one of them frighten of Graveyards? And is one of them going through depression all because they just lost a loved one?

Question 13= Does the description of your story fit the story itself?

For Example= Does the description feel like a Click Bait on any level? Such as if your story is about a character being possessed should the description read something else? After the Description of your story is how you hook your readers after all.

Question 14= How does you story End?

For Example= Do you want to end your story with a cliffhanger? Or is this story a One Off? And is there a Twist ending to your Story?

Question 15= How formulaic are all of your character's in your story?

For Example= How many of your characters in your story have DD Sized Breasts and 40" Dicks? Or is your Cheerleader character a Dumb Bimbo?

Question 16= How Formulaic is the story itself?

For Example= If your story is about Batman and Catwoman having sex, do they always have to jump in to the Sex right away with any context? Or if your story is about a nerd mind controlling a Hot High School Cheerleader does he always have to have her take her clothes right away? And does she have to be in full control couldn't she just try to resist at least at first? Instead of sub coming or just 'Playing Along' from the start?

Question 17= If your story was inspired by something or another source how much of it does it feel like a Ripoff?

For Example= Does your story feels like a direct ripoff A Nightmare On Elms Street or Candyman, but with a Female Freddy or Candyman Respectively? Or do you basically have a Batman in your story but only with a deferent name and theme and maybe an addition power?

Question 18= Much like with the Description, how does your story start? How do you introduce your readers in to the universe of your story?

For Example= Does your story start with something random or does it gives the readers a little bit in information of your story and its Universe?

Question 19= When it's all said and done, have you tied up all loss ends? Be it a one off or not?

For Example= Have all of the questions been answered? And have your story and or main Character have concluded their arc of the time being?

Question 20= How easy is it for your readers to read your story?

For Example= Have you checked and doubled check all of your Grammar? Does your story feels like it was written by a clear amateur or some one who really wants to be the best writer or author that they could be? And does every thing fit in your story from continuity to realism? Even if it's a Fantasy or Sci Fi or Horror type of Story?

And hare is a bit of a bonus I also found that it helps to to do a mock interview with your Main Character to get to know not only them and the characters they are associated with, but also the Universe that they inhabit.

Well that's about it I really hope this Tool would be at least some help to you in your next story? Free Free to use this Tool as you like. Best of Luck on your next story rather you use this Tool or Not, I promise you if you do use this Tool you would start to notice an improvement in your story. But if you are just writing Smut than you can keep on writing however you like.