A Torture Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a real jerk."

The answering chuckle was felt more than heard as Jenna ended up on Mark's lap while her hands had dug under his shirt.

"Actions have consequences."

Mark had a talent for remarks like those, ones that made Jenna snort before she fired off a reply. It was a game between them. But Jenna's words fell away when Mark's nose grazed the side of her neck. A slow nuzzle that made her draw a breath. His lips marked a path from Jenna's collarbone to just underneath her jaw. Jenna's eyes fell closed as she reveled in the sensations and the warmth of Mark's body beneath her palms. It was barely a nudge that Mark gave, but it was enough that Jenna tilted her head for their lips to meet.

They started with slow, languid kisses while Jenna's hands roamed over Mark's back

The tone between them had changed to something more traditional. Something that had a more even playing field between them. With that thought in mind, Jenna ran her tongue along Mark's neck and felt the hint of a shiver when her breath grazed his ear. A deft flick of her tongue brought the lobe between her lips. As Jenna suckled and nibbled along Mark's ear, her hands drifted lower. They slithered out of his shirt and pulled on his belt, jerking the thing back and forth until it finally released what she wanted.

None of what she did to remove his clothes could be defined as elegant. They were forceful and hurried as she had waited far too long already. When finally his length was free, Jenna settled on top of him. Sliding her wetness over his cock, Mark's stifled groan rang against her lips. A quick movement of her hips sent a spark racing through her at the apex of every motion.

When Mark stirred beneath her, Jenna knew what was to come. A quick motion flipped the both of them around, her back against the sheets as her legs drew him in. That hard length pushed against her with a touch before Mark impaled her. What left her at that moment was a mix between a moan and a groan, while neither one felt good enough to do it justice as he filled her.

A whispered curse against her ear heralded his movement. Quick shallow thrusts. A rhythm that shouldn't have been enough to make her cling to him with moans spilling out. But the fire inside had come back with a vengeance as it would itself into a dense ball. One of her hands slipped between their bodies, down to her clit while Jenna's ankles dug into his back.

Mark reared up, a dark storm lurking behind his eyes as one hand grasped her by the throat and squeezed. Every following breath was shallower than the one before it. The room rang with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as they grew even more frenzied. One last deep plunge cut Jenna's breath off entirely. She felt herself jerk around him as that ball of fire exploded and washed everything with heat. A garbled noise was all that escaped as Mark's visage fell away into sparks.

When Mark finally collapsed and the remnants of fire had ebbed away did Jenna tap him on the shoulder. A dazed grumble met her ears, but caught the hint. In a sluggish way, he maneuvered the both of them under the cover before pulling her close again.

"'S not fair. Had more ideas."

The discontent in his words claimed a giggle from Jenna as she settled her head onto his chest. One of his legs was trapped between hers as there was a pleasant heat around them. The world faded away as the beat of his heart carried Jenna into a bliss she could seldom have, and she was damned if it slipped from between her fingers. There would be enough time to explore more.

---

An: Been a while since I've uploaded anything.

I am still working on my novella but to be frank life has been interrupting far too often lately which has resulted in a stifled inspiration.

The dental gag is one of my favorites, this piece is one that I've had on my table for over a year now, always adding bits and pieces but never managing to finish it. Quite honestly I'm still not happy with it, especially not the ending. Both characters might be on the younger and more inexperienced side but that usually brings a longer lasting fuck-frenzy.

But sometimes to kick your own butt into gear again, you just have to do it. So, I sat down and finished the damn thing, posting it for good measure. To be sure, it would be stuck for another year.

Perhaps, dear reader, you had some fun from Jenna and Mark's antics.

12