A Touch of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tayls77
Tayls77
9 Followers

But for all Jester's experimentation, the touch of another person was a new and exquisite. Her fingers tightened on the back of his neck and her tail did the same around his ankle as she rose up on tip-toe against his embrace.

Bredon didn't rush, fingers circling and massaging across the dampening fabric. Her body responded in kind, hips rolling against his touch as she swayed and her fingers tensed and flexed on the back of his neck.

Pleasure and excitement built until were too great to ignore. She unclasped her fingers from his neck and spun to face him. She stepped backwards towards the bed, grabbing the waistband of his trousers to pull him after her with a mischievous smile. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she unbuckled his belt and pulled at the lacing of his trousers until they'd loosened sufficiently for her to tug them down.

Finally free, his dick bopped up, slapping against her cheek and leaving a trail of precum smeared across it. She giggled, looking up at him as she wrapped her fingers around the base. His skin was practically feverish against the coolness of her own and he drew in a breath that sounded both of pleasure and relief.

Her tongue darted over her lips as she felt him in her grasp. She stroked her thumb up the underside of his shaft, sqeezing gently when it reached the bottom of the swollen head and rubbing the pad of her thumb against it.

He throbbed and trembled against her touch. Clear precum dribbled from his tip, running down over her thumb and giggling she leaned forwards to lap it up with her tongue; looking up at him all the while.

Flicking her tongue across the tip, she bit her lip in a coy smile. He stroked her hair gently, fingers tracing around the base of her horns. Her heart fluttered at the way he looked at her, brimming with pleasure and desire and delight.

Taking a deep breath, she darted forwards to take him into her mouth and was rewarded with what started as a gasp of surprise and transformed into a groan of pleasure. His fingers twitched and tightened around one of her horns, but he only seemed to be steadying himself; neither attempting to rein her back or urge her onwards.

Not that he needed to. Placing her free hand against his thigh to steady herself, she leaned in further and sucked gently. He shivered at her midstrations, breath coming faster as she started to work her way back and forth. Finding a beat, she unwrapped her fingers from around his base and grabbed the back of his thigh, increasing her tempo as she bobbed up and down.

When he hit the back of her throat she choked, rhythm stumbling and her fingers tensed and flexed on his legs as she tried to surpress the cough.

"Jester?" His voice was rough but concerned, the hand on her horn trying to ease her back off him.

She replied by taking a deep breath through her nose and pushing forwards. When he bumped against her throat again she was ready for it; relaxing, she leaned forwards and swallowed him down. Wiggling her head side to side, she bore down; feeling him twitch and throb against and inside her. Both his hands had gripped her horns but again it seemed solely for support as she felt him swaying.

His pubes tickled her nose as she reached the base, her throat working around his length. Gripping his leg tightly, she held herself there as long as she could, pressing her tongue up to wash against the underside. Blood started thundering in her ears as her lungs began to ache but she held herself in place as her eyes started to water.

She pulled back sharply, sucking in a breath. Alternately coughing and gasping she blinked away tears, looking up to him with a proud smile.

"Very well travelled." He said, a warm chuckle in his voice.

She wiped the drool from her chin with the back of her arm but her reply turned to a squeal of surprise when he grabbed her legs and lifted, laying her back upon the sheets.

The callouses on his hand were delightfully rough, slidding up over her ass and thigh, to her calf. He kissed her ankle as one hand held it gently and the other slid languidly back down over her stockinged leg, easing them apart. She closed her eyes. The next kiss he placed on the inside of her calf and the touch sent a ripple of pleasure through her. Hills rose and fell on the bedspread as she squirmed and pulled at the linnens with quivering fingers. He'd let go of her ankle, though it still rested on his shoulder and his hand moved down her leg to join the other; resting on her hips, fingers on the waistband of her underwear.

"Jester?"

It took a moment for her to recognize her own name she'd been so enraptured by the sensation.

She blinked her eyes open, lifting her head to look at him; head between her knees, her one leg still drapped over his shoulder, watching her. The ache for him was almost overwhelming and her squirms became equal parts need and frustration. A whine began to rise in her throat.

Why had he stopped?

Her heart was racing and there was an energy in her veins, building inside her towards something wonderful. And he was just looking at her like-

He was waiting for permission.

While she'd been carried away by the pleasure and sensation, he'd remembered his earlier promise and hadn't simply taken her reactions for assent.

Appreciation, arousal, frustration, and a handful of other feelings swirled inside her chest.

Leg slipping off his shoulder, she reached for him, taking his face in her hands and drawing him onto the bed atop her. She pulled him into a kiss, the hard points of her nipples brushing against his chest, his warmth and weight pressing her against the bed. His dick pressed against her thigh, fever hot even compared to the warmth of the rest of his flesh.

They were both breathing heavily when the kiss next broke and she stroked his cheek, bitting her lip as she met his eyes and nodded.

His smile was surprisingly gentle as he kissed her again before slipping back off the bed. She shivered at the loss of his comforting weight and heat against her. She lifted her hips, his hands brushed against the outsides of her legs as he peeled her underwear away and tossed them aside.

He moved between her legs and his cock was hot resting against her mound and she thought she could feel it throbbing. He kissed her and she reached up to run her fingers through his hair again. She closed her eyes, feeling him reach down and the tip of his dick slide down over her stomach. A jolt of pleasure as it slid between her folds and across her pearl, and- oh!

She gasped as he pushed into her, a long, slow stroke that drew her hips up and made her fingers tighten in his hair. Quivering under him, he held himself still as she acclimated to the new feeling. It was only a few heartbeats before she was ready, pressing her hips against him and hooking a leg up to draw him deeper into her.

She rocked up to meet him, one hand gripping the back of his neck and pulling him into another kiss as they moved together and against each other; one with the hunger and eagerness of youth, the other with the depth and patience of experience.

Hips raised off the sheets he gripped her ass with one hand, strong fingers pulling her up to meet his thrusts as he began to vary their pace. The feeling, the energy that had been building steadily inside her swelled and she pulled her lips from his to throw her head back and gasp breathlessly between desperate moans.

The bed rocked and creaked under them as their rhythm grew and Jester squirmed with unrestrained delight. The fingers of one hand were locked on the back of his neck and the other reaching up to grasp the edge of the bedframe.

Released from their kiss, Bredon leaned forwards, and put a hand on the wall above her; the new position lifting her hips higher and changing the angle of his penetrations inside her.

"Yes!" Her moans turned to a frantic cry, rising in volume as she called out again and again, wrapping her other leg around his waist.

And the dam broke inside her.

She quivered and shook, losing herself as her entire existence shrank to the knot of pleasure in her core before blossoming out; singing in her veins as the warmth pressed against her and flowed into her.

The return to herself was gradual, like waking from a deep sleep; though her limbs were heavy with fatigue and she remained wonderfully exhausted. She felt Bredon moving, the warmth of his body giving way to the coolness of the evening air as he straightened and twinge of loss as he slipped free of her folds. She whinned with displeasure, the sound shifting to a soft moan as he slipped an arm under her legs and arms. Leaning into his touch, he lifted her gently off the bed, throwing back the sheets before laying her next to him and pulling them back up over them both.

He kissed the top of her head and she snuggled against him, resting her head on his chest as he muttered a word and made a gesture to extinguish the latern.

She listened to the steady rhythm of his heart as his chest rose and fell for a time. Feelings warred within her. She wanted to stay, to let herself fall asleep against this wonderful man. But she knew she had to go. Had to get back to the Nestled Nook before anyone woke up and realized she had been gone. She didn't want them to worry. And she really didn't want them asking where she'd been.

It wasn't that she was embarrassed; her mother had taught her sex wasn't something to be ashamed of, but it was intimate. Something for two people -or occasionally more- to share together.

But if she wasn't embarrassed, why didn't she want her friends to know?

She bit her lip, the question nagging at her as she carefully eased her head off his chest and slipped off the bed; reclaiming her clothes and dressing.

"Traditionally it's the man who sneaks out in the middle of the night." He said lazily from the bed and she squeaked in surprise, freezing in the process of refastening her cloak.

She wanted to say something clever. Something sultry and witty and sophisticated like her momma would have.

Instead she just said, "my friends will start worrying."

She expected him to be angry. To be hurt. Curse her or... something.

Instead he just asked, "will I ever see you again?"

She wanted to say no. To disappear mysteriously into the night with a smile and a wink, leaving him with only memories and the scent of her on his skin. But another part of her really did want to see him again. Badly.

Why was that? They'd had fun, but she had fun with her friends. Maybe not exactly the same kind of fun, but why had this evening with him been so... Refreshing?

Though a part of her already knew.

Because it had been simple. Direct. He'd made it clear he wanted her. No prodding conversations, trying to figure out each other's motives. No obtuse hints about what might or could be. No dumb pirate queens with their stupid hats and weird tentacle god.

She was nodding before she realized, though he likely couldn't tell in the dark.

"Yes." She said with conviction, stepping back to the bed to kiss him again. "I'll send you a message. Promise."

Satisfied, he relaxed back under the covers, watching her with a smile as best he could in the moonlight filtering through the window.

"Until next time then, little Jester."

She slipped out of the room quietly. And skipped all the way back to the Nestled Nook.

Tayls77
Tayls77
9 Followers
12