All Comments on 'A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 03'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A fine story. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 4 years ago

Tbh, I'm rather more interested in the next installment of this story than the next chapter of "The wrong way road trip".

While I do enjoy your usual sort of harem style stories, there is an inherent problem to that approach.

The more characters you introduce the shallower they get.

Your stories are always funny, lighthearted, tour de force romps, that I very much enjoy reading, but...

I'm sort of starting to wonder where you aren't inadvertently doing a disservice to yourself.

You're very imaginative and creative, great at world building, you write beautifully raunchy, smutty scenes, but I can't help feel that a lot of the women in your stories are getting a little short-changed.

Maybe this is just me, but I'd love to see you put all your skills to a series with a more limited cast of characters, where each individual has a bit more time to shine.

For me, smutty romantic stories are best when I can really get into the characters involved, and that gets a little difficult if there are a dozen of them.

None of this means that I will stop following your stories, far from it, you remain on of my 'must read' authors here, but I am utterly convinced that you are capable of more.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Well done...as usuall!!!

Looking for part 4!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

The story continues to entertain and impress. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous