A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat her up and wrapped my arms under her gorgeous breasts. She squirmed, feeling my hardness under her bare pussy.

"Addie," she screeched, "he's turning me on something fierce. Are we into threesomes? He is so handsome and studly!"

I was turned on too, and nuzzled her neck and ear. Addie smiled and crawled across the room in the direction of the bare bottom.

Quickly, Sheila had a tongue exploring her sex. My hand moved to pinch a stiff nipple.

Addie sat back on her haunches. "Michael, one time when we were rooming together on a ski team trip, this one climbed into my bunk and attacked me. Made me come. More than once. Stuffed her fingers from my pussy into my mouth to keep me from screaming."

Sheila wailed, "Yes, and we both won our events the next day!"

Addie returned to her tongue work but pulled back, "Take her to the bedroom."

The strong body was giving me a hard time, but not too hard. I suspected trouble. Trouble of the nicest kind.

When I turned around from tossing Sheila to the mattress, Addie was bare and reaching for my trousers. "Follow my lead," she whispered.

It didn't take long for two strong women to subdue me. One was across my chest and working my mouth. The other was across my thighs and working my very stiff cock. The one on my cock asked, "Am I permitted to suck this?"

Addie reached a hand between Sheila's legs and answered "Yes," coupled with exploring fingers in a wet place.

In between licking and sucking, the accountant wailed, "Michael, your girlfriend is very bad. I'm coming!"

Addie whispered in my ear, "Now," and flipped her teammate over. I looked down and found cock and pussy in perfect alignment. A quick shove and we were tight.

"Ahhh, yesss."

This was not a lesbian. This was one hot fuck that loved what I was doing to her insides. I flipped us over so both of them could look down at their male. Their very happy male.

Sheila squeezed and bounced and laughed. "Oh god, Addie, he is so good! How do I deserve this?"

I flipped us again and worked her to orgasm. The wail was long. The body collapsed in shudders. "Holy fuck."

Addie took me in missionary, talking a storm. "Michael, I decided to share you. I never liked the boyfriend and she didn't seem like she got good sex with him."

"So that was a medical treatment I provided? Meant to keep the company accountant in good health?"

Sheila's hands and lips were busy. "This is so much fun! I'm leaking and making a mess! Can we do this at least once a week? I'm sure that will make the numbers come out right!"

We collapsed in a pile of giggles. I closed my eyes and realized I had just found another compatible woman. A very compatible woman, if I could survive the athletics.

The two of them showered and Addie drove Sheila home to avoid more sweat. I cleaned up and started on dinner.

Addie was home in a few minutes and walked into the back of me. "I am a bad girl." She kissed and hugged. "She really needed that big cock of yours. Was it ok to share it?"

"You took my innocent flirt and turned it into an orgy!"

"Innocent my bippy! You were hard as a rock, and she was hot as a rocket!"

I turned around and hugged tight. "She goes both ways and will warm our bed now and then?"

I only had shorts on and Addie's hand found me hard again. "Did you have fun?" She squeezed hard.

"What do you think? Two athletic bodies that like sex? I'm in heaven!"

"We have to find her a new boyfriend before things get too tangled up."

"I like your tangles. What about some dinner? We need to talk more about the house project."

Lean steak and fresh corn went down in a hurry. I cleaned up and Addie fixed dessert, which was served on the well used sofa. I looked around and realized the new house, with all its square feet, was going to need a lot of furniture. The furniture surrounding us was history. Maybe a buying trip was needed. What about Chicago before the weather got any colder and snowier?

She fed me a bite and sealed it with a kiss. "I love you."

I kissed her back. "You should consult with Emma about the interior look of the house. There's not much salvage in here, and my stuff in the New York house should stay there."

"You mean we buy new? Where is the money coming from for that?"

I eased her out of the fresh smelling top and used my tongue.

"That goes right through me. My fuze is getting shorter with every day I spend in your arms."

"You could make a lot of money, gyrating around a pole and flipping those at an audience."

"No pimping the fiancee!"

I put the empty dishes down and hugged tightly. "I've been thinking maybe we need a mortgage like everyone else in the world."

Her fingers were pulling my hair back and forth. "That way we could find a contractor and go forward with the whole project?"

"That's the idea, adjusted for weather."

"I think it is a wonderful idea. If you slide down your pants, I'll check what a cock with a mortgage feels like!"

I didn't wait a second. Not even to close the blinds. She was in my lap, thighs spread as wide as they would go, which was considerable. "Be careful, you may have to have a special permit from the bank!"

The special permit drove me crazy in a hurry. Addie laughed and screeched through the whole thing, finally letting out a loud wail as she came and collapsed.

I was still making little thrusting movements when she said, with a laugh, "I liked your ideas that first night and I still like them tonight!" We were rocking and making a mess on the sofa. We didn't care.

Later, cleaned up again and in bed, she lay on me and said, "Dad called. He found a guy in Missoula that wants to sell his steel building because he is expanding. It needs to be dismantled and gone in thirty days. It's almost free if we take it down and arrange for the moving."

"How do we get help? Hire it?"

"I called Craig and got Emily. She is calling her cousin in Missoula. Is that ok? Will I get in trouble with the men in my life?"

I rubbed the tough bum and faked a swat or two. "Knowing a Montana cowgirl has advantages."

She snuggled into me. "Knowing a smart economist has advantages."

"Did I tell you that your one-liners about the market are now the most popular part of the newsletter? I put your forecast in its own box on the last page. I get emails and phone calls saying they look at it before anything else."

"Michael! That's incredible. Your cowgirl is going to get a swelled head."

"Mostly, you have to keep coming up with those zingers."

Sleepily, she said, "Yes, zingers. Just like this one here."

In the morning, I hopped out to make coffee and bring her a mugful. "Stay where you are and think about zingers and about finding a mortgage."

Ten minutes later, I was back with a tray. She was sitting up, scribbling on a pad. The phone rang and it was Sheila. I put the handset on speaker and set it down on the duvet while I slipped underneath.

"I hope you are not still in her?"

"What if I am? We will be finished by the time you show up. We need a conference. And a run. And..."

"Don't say it, you crude male."

"Drive, so you don't have to work up an early sweat."

There was a click, accompanied by a swat from Addie. I intercepted the hand and kissed it. "You are still into sharing?"

"Yes, although you don't have to tell Sheila we are having a quickie. Are we?"

I handed her the phone. "Call your Dad and say on such a nice day we need a conference out at the barn site. Tell him my accountant is coming along to take notes for the construction file."

I took advantage of the call to finish my eggs and ease Addie between my legs. My hands crossed her front to cradle a warm boob in each one.

Arthur wanted to ratttle on and before they finished, Sheila was in the bedroom doorway, pointing her finger and mouthing 'bad' at me. I gestured to a spot next to me and she was in it, fully naked, in seconds.

Thinking quickly, I slipped her between Addie and me, with her fingers replacing mine on the sunny set of boobs, and my fingers paying attention to Sheila's fine chest.

Addie told her Dad we would be at his house in thirty minutes and hung up. Sheila's teeth were attacking all over her head. Addie moaned and complained. "We can't be doing this right now. There is work to do."

I pinched Sheila's nipples and said, "There certainly is."

The wiggling body in front of me stilled and said, "Wait a minute, your boobs are bigger. These were nice tits, now they are fabulous. Has he knocked you up?"

Addie sagged, with a long drawn out sigh. "I should have known you would find me out. I guess Michael and I need to get hitched quickly, before all the old biddies are talking about the ski girl who is pregnant and not even married."

While Addie was talking, Sheila's very moist bottom was being lifted enough at allow my eager cock to slide home. The accountant gave herself away with a low moan and "More please."

Addie pretended outrage. "This is ridiculous! You do NOT have permission for sex right now..."

I roughly positioned them on their knees, with accompanying swats, and speared Addie.

"Aieee! Monster! Taking both of us!"

I spent a quick five minutes trading back and forth, calling for instant orgasms. For once, the aggressive male cock was carrying the day, driving them to shouting climaxes.

I leaped from the bed, dashing to the shower and closing the door to prevent attacks. After the quickest shower ever, I unlatched the door and stood clear.

Addie was furious, or doing a good job of pretending. "There is no time for punishment! You will suffer later!"

I was almost finished with a big lunch sack when they appeared, looking gorgeous in gingham and jeans. "Get in the truck. Sheila will drive while you repair my hair. Dad will know in a second what has happened, but work on it anyway." She pushed me in the back and climbed to my lap.

I kissed her and said, "I suppose that is the last quickie for a while?"

Sheila answered, "We are not admitting anything, but that was great sex!"

Addie complained, "You are giving him bad ideas. He will start thinking we will give up screaming orgasms behind every tree!"

Sheila looked over her shoulder with an evil grin. "I will take the long way to Arthur's, and you will provide an extra dose of cock that she so badly needs!"

The cock in question was very hard, but I decided there had been enough teenage behavior and answered, "I charge extra for back seat sex."

Addie said, with a laugh, "Can we afford this accountant? Next thing, she will be adding a surcharge to the invoice, an item marked, "Special services!"

Kissing my pregnant girlfriend, I gently tugged on Sheila's blond hair and said, "I think she likes our bed."

With a soft voice, she answered, "I do. You two are special. When the baby comes, why don't I move in and be the nanny and special helper?"

Fortunately, we were at Arthur's house and he was on the curb, smiling. As he opened the door, Sheila said, "I'm Sheila, the lovebirds are in the back."

On a nice fall morning, it seemed great minds think alike, because Emily and Craig were just getting out of his truck as we arrived at the house site.

"Anxious about your concrete, are you? Worried about all the cracks?"

We folded back the protective tarp and admired the colored slab, brilliant in the early sun.

Addie rushed Craig, "Oh, it is so beautiful!" She gave him a loving kiss on his cheek and Emily complained, "Hey, he's mine!"

Further back in the trees, the barn slab, minus any color, looked solid and ready for its building.

Arthur was pleased. "Between Emma and Craig, this is first rate. It will be hard enough to work on by the time the building gets here." He looked at Addie and me with a big grin. "You two are just trapping me into a lot of free labor!"

Addie walked into his arms, "A terrible burden Dad. Just terrible." They hugged for several minutes, enjoying the beautiful day. The accountant's fine body found its way into my arms and whispered in my ear, "She told me that extracurricular activities were necessary to a balanced relationship."

Silently absorbing that advice, I put Sheila on my shoulders and walked us around. "Have you figured out all the tax strategies we can use?"

"Mostly. There is even a tax credit if you plant a minimum of 100 trees."

"Trees to relax under? Trees to make love under?"

I removed the sneakers and let them fall to the ground. "What about a studio in the barn for therapeutic massage? Addie could send her busted ski partners for medical treatment."

I worked the muscles in her feet. Sheila giggled wildly as I allowed her to slide slowly to the ground. "You are a very bad man, flirting with every woman in sight."

"There are women, and there are women. You have struck a nerve with Addie and me. Are we going to hang together for a bit?"

"I'll hang you. Let's go find some lunch, I've seen what I need to see here."

Art said, "Yes, I'm ready to go. Need to make phone calls about the building."

In the following days, I had a great time kidding Addie about having too many projects. "You are all over Art about the steel building, you are hassling the road contractor about freeze up, you won't tell me when we are going to marry, and you are already growing a little one. Not to mention two jobs. How long can you be Wonder Woman?"

We were on the nearly destroyed sofa. "Oh Michael, the list is long. What about the furniture trip to Chicago? What about the wedding invitations? What about..."

I pulled her tight for a long kiss. "Some nights I think you are just going to combust!"

She sagged against me with eyes closed. "I am such a bad girl. But I've found you, and you will take care of us..."

(Cont'd in Part 4)

12