All Comments on 'A Town Called Lucky: New School Yr.'

by Mogrem

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This going to be a series? You write good stuff, would love to see him screw his increasing pregnant TA in addition to his students through the school year. You also seemed to imply some threesome with wifey down the line.

MogremMogremabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Anon. Yes this is going to be a series. There's a lot going behind closed doors in Lucky and, all being well, we're going to take a pervert's-eye-view trip through the lot of it.

MogremMogremabout 1 year agoAuthor

Next part now out: 'A Town Called Lucky: Brooke'

MogremMogrem7 months agoAuthor

Next part, "A Town Called Lucky: "Mom says girls don't count", is out tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You're a good writer and the sex is pretty hot, but it's hard to get into a story when the main character seems to have no redeeming qualities and is thoroughly unlikeable. And the assistant's irresponsible and idiotic behavior - barebacking someone who randomly screws a bunch of school girls - without even a thought for disease, never mind pregnancy, strains credulity, for me anyway. But that's JMO

.

MogremMogrem7 months agoAuthor

@Anon

I've only just started to apply some structure and thought to character arcs to my Literotica pieces, as this site is an outlet I come to experiment with a few sordid ideas that don't fit into more literary work. Those limits show in everything to date. Some of the stories have plausible characters, some don't, its a dice roll.

A lack of redeeming features is certainly an issue with this series.* It remains to be seen if I can bend that plot curve around enough so that he and Ms Colson develop something resembling plausible characters by the end of the series, even if our MC still isn't redeemable. So far, in the latest story, he has at least started to acknowledge his own position: that of a total bastard.

____

* Its not as bad as the Sinbad series though, which I think I might knock on the head unfinished for being too nihilistic altogether; even more so in the parts I haven't published yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMogrem@Mogrem
I am interested in women giving up control, pushing their boundaries, or having them pushed. My stories have started to tie in with each other ("don't cross the beams!"), but each series can be enjoyed on its own without reading the others. 'Lisa and Polly,' 'Old Flame, New...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES