A Toy Story

Story Info
Older Japanese girl shows me her bedroom for the first time.
2.1k words
4.08
9.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've dated a few different girls over the years. Most of them have been Asian. A lot of the time I got them to indulge in my fetishes which include sharing my girls with other guys, but sometimes I also got to indulge in their fetishes too. This is the story of one of those times I indulged in my girl's fetish and how it led to some new experiences for me.

One of my older girlfriends was a small Japanese woman in her forties. We had worked together for a couple years before we started dating and knew each other pretty well. So we didn't need to go out of our way to try to impress each other or act like someone we weren't, as that can tend to happen sometimes when you start dating someone new. On the contrary, once we started dating she immediately opened up about one big detail of her sex life that I hadn't known before by showing me into her bedroom. Surprisingly, it wasn't the bed that caught my eye at all upon entering her bedroom. Instead it was over a hundred different sex toys that she had on display on small shelves all around the entire room. There was pretty much every shape and size of vibrator and dildo you could imagine.

I hadn't actually heard of her dating anyone seriously in the whole time we'd worked together, so I guess she found her own ways of pleasing herself during that time. That first time she invited me into her bedroom she gave me a great demonstration of what how she usually got off. She didn't pluck anything off the wall but rather just jumped straight onto her bed. Without looking, she looked a long plug-in vibrator from the nightstand and slid it under her skirt and flipped it on. I immediately heard the buzzing of her favorite toy which she called her magic wand and she started contorting in different positions on the bed with waves of pleasure sweeping over her face. I stood there for a while and watched her work her magic. She was moving her toy back and forth over her pussy and then paused for a moment and clicked a switch on it and the buzzing pitch higher and she held it still against her pussy with her eyes shut.

After a moment she relaxed and opened her eyes. Looking at me she smiled and waved me to over to come lay next to her on the bed. When I lay next to her, she took my hand and guided it to hold her toy. I didn't really know entirely what to do with it. So I tried to just mimic how she had been moving it before. She giggled at how awkwardly I handled her hardware. She jumped up on me and slid her vibrator between us as she straddled me. The vibration was enticing and I let her grind her vibrator between us for a while but eventually I was so horny I just needed to be inside her. I pushed her off of me and reached up her dress.

Grabbing her underwear, I quickly pulled it down her legs and threw it away. I spread her legs and licked her already wet pussy while undoing my pants. I yanked my pants down and my hard cock sprung into the air. Without even bothering to completely remove my pants I quickly slid up on top of her. I grabbed my hard cock and positioned it at her wet pussy lips and then thrust it in. She gasped as my cock disappeared inside her. Feeling her warm wet tightness wrapped around me, I paused for a moment and asked if she was okay. Looking up at me, she smiled and kissed me. I took that as a yes and started moving in and out of her. She began moaning as I fucked her. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a tv remote. She turned on the tv and for a moment I was puzzled, thinking she wanted to do something else.

"Just some noise to hide our noise." she explained, dropping the remote back on the nightstand.

Under the cover of commercials, I started pounding her pussy harder. Each time I thrust into her our bodies slapped together and she moaned louder. I'm quite a bit taller than her. So I was trying to hold myself up above her a bit so I wouldn't feel so heavy on top of her but in fucking her so hard I found my arms starting to get tired and began to shake a bit. I started slowing down a bit.

"Can I be on top?" she asked directly.

Happy to have some relief, I held her close to me and rolled her over on top of me. She took a moment to get in a comfortable position straddling me and then started grinding on top of me. Her pussy was not really tight, which was a bit surprising considering how she generally was one of the smaller women that I've dated. But looking around the room a bit, I saw some rather larger dildos displayed on the walls and realized she must be stretching herself out pretty often with them. She caught me eyeballing her toys around the room and smiled nervously. Perhaps in an attempt to keep me focused on her, she pulled off her top and undid her bra, revealing her perking little tits. She started bouncing up and down on my cock instead of just grinding with me inside her. As she did so, her tits were waving in front of me so invitingly. I reached up and held them, squeezing them a bit which made her giggle.

I pulled my shirt off as well and pulled her down close to me, feeling her tits press against my chest as she continued fucking me well. After I'd had a chance to rest up a bit while she had been doing the driving, I slid my feet underneath me a bit so I could get leverage to basically "hyperfuck" her. I started rapidly moving in and out of her, as she she held mostly still above me, yelling in ecstasy. Despite her pussy being a bit looser, it was still feeling incredible and I told her I was going to cum soon.

She looked at me with a bit of alarm and suddenly jumped up off of me and quickly opened up her nightstand drawer.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a puzzled horny state.

She smiled and pulled out a condom. It seemed to me like it was a bit late for that, but she quickly ripped it open and slid the "ribbed for her pleasure" rubber onto my throbbing cock. She quickly slid her skirt off so she was entirely naked and then ran across the room and grabbed a couple things off the shelves. She jumped back on the bed and got on all fours. She opened up some K-Y Jelly and put some on her finger. She reached back behind herself and it seemed like she was lubing up her ass for anal! I got really excited because most of my girlfriends never liked anal. But then she grabbed something small that I didn't get a good look at and started working it around behind her too with a focused look on her face as he looked up at the ceiling.

After a little bit she relaxed and smiled at me and crawled up on top of me. As she did, I saw some thin wire or string hanging out of her ass. To my slight disappointment she did not slide my protected cock into her ass but instead back into her pussy. Enough time had passed that I was no longer on the edge of cumming. And her loose pussy felt even less enticing through the rubber she had put on me. I tried my best to hide my disappointment in my face as she started fucking me again in this less pleasurable setup. While I may not have been feeling it as much, she certainly was enjoying it and was soon moaning well on top of me.

After fucking me for a bit she suddenly stopped and held still. "It is okay?" she checked with me.

I half lied and said it was good, not mentioning that it had been better just a little bit before. She smiled and clicked a button on something she had in her hand and suddenly I felt something vibrating through her pussy! It felt pretty nice even without her even moving. She just held still on top of me, letting us both enjoy the new vibrations in her. She handed me the remote control she was holding and it had different buttons on it seemingly for different speeds.

"Go ahead." she encouraged me to try some of the other speeds.

I pressed the next button up from the bottom and the vibrations sped up a bit inside her. She moaned and lay down on top of me me, holding me tight with her tits pressed against my chest again. I started experimenting with different speeds, working up really high and really low. It was fun not just seeing how each one felt to me, but also seeing how each one seemed to affect her. After trying a few different ones out, I found one I liked best and dropped the remote on the bed. I started to slow fuck her in and out, letting the vibration inside her touch every part of my cock as I moved it in and out of her. I'd never felt anything like this before and the sensation was really exciting. Eventually we picked up the pace with both of us pressing hard into each other.

"You like?" she asked.

With a big smile on my face, I answer, "I like!" and lifted her up a bit on me so I could kiss her and then set her buzzing pussy fully back down on my cock.

We fucked like that for another six minutes or so and then her whole body clenched tightly, holding me close to her. Then she relaxed and her hand started franticly searching in the sheets for the remote. She finally found it and clicked off the vibrator in her ass.

"Are you close?" she asked.

Without answering, I picked her up off of me, putting her back on all fours and got behind her. I got my first good look of the vibrator wire disappearing into her ass just above her dripping wet pussy. Quickly I shoved my cock back into her pussy and proceeded to fuck her hard in doggy style, as that is my favorite way to cum. I was fucking her harder to compensate for not being able to feel her so well with the condom on. Even with the reduced feeling in the condom, in about one minute I suddenly pushed deep inside her and started filling the condom with cum. As she felt me cumming, she flipped on the vibrator again which was a bit of a surprise but ended up being one of the most intriguing orgasms I'd ever had as I continued to dump all of my cum inside her.

After I finished emptying my balls in her, she turned the vibrator off again. I pulled slowly at the wire an watched in amazement as a golden egg-shaped object emerged from her ass. I held it in my hand and she turned it back on which startled me and I dropped it on the bed. She laughed and started to move away, but I held her hips tight against me still enjoying being inside her, riding down the high of my orgasm.

"You are not done?" she asked in surprise.

I bluffed that I wasn't and started fucking her again but in less than a minute I started getting less hard and pretty quickly slipped out of the condom that just hung out of her pussy dripping my cum onto her bed. She grabbed her toy and ran off to her bathroom with the condom still hanging half out of her pussy. I heard the sink turn on and I guessed she was cleaning up her toy to put it back on the shelf for display. But a minute later she came back out of the bathroom without it and jumped back onto the bed with me. She has disposed of the condom and just snuggled up on me.

We had a lot more fun with toys in the weeks that followed. Even some of my friends got to play with them eventually but that's another story.