Husband and wife please each other

Story Info
Husband and wife keep sex life alive.
1.2k words
4.3
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is full of surprises. We have been married for over thirty five years and she never ceases to find new ways to please me.

I worked the graveyard shift and would sleep until 5pm. I never needed an alarm to wake up. Carol's method for waking me up was either by gently stroking my cock with her hair, a feather, blowing on it until it started to harden.

Lets just say I have been awaken with her straddling me, mind blowing blowjobs (she loves cum) and my ultimate favorite, she would jack me off until I erupted all over my chest and abdomen, cum dripping down her hand. Then she would lick and slurp it off me. Gasp!

Early on in our marriage, she would, on occasion 'kidnap' me after I got off work. Sometimes she would have a dinner planned, other times it was the movies, and sometimes it was a big surprise.

One night after work she 'kidnapped' me and drove me, blindfolded, to a hotel. I waited in the car until she had checked us in and had escorted me to out room. Once inside she removed my blindfold and I found myself in a room based loosely on Iceland. The walls and ceiling were painted with the Aurora Borealis with a blue heated jacuzzi mimicking the blue lagoon.

During her 'kidnapping' she had me sit on the edge of the 'blue lagoon' while she slowly stroked my cock. Though not huge, when fully erect, my cock is just shy of 7". It also stands at about a 20° angle from my body. Right before I orgasmed she took one of the champagne flutes and bending my cock at a 90° angle placed the circumcised head into the canted flute.

"Fill it up with your sweet nectar." She urged.

Oh, you know I did. Stream after stream. When I had finished she held the flute up to the light staring deeply at its contents, she gave it a swirl coating the inside with my creamy goodness. I watched in amazement as she brought it to her lips, tipped it back and guzzled it down. This was the first time she had drank my cum from a glass. Next she ran her finger around the inside of the flute, then stuck it in her mouth and cleaned it off. I must say being 'kidnapped' has its perks.

On one summers night she dared me to go outside naked. (it was in our backyard so not too crazy) Holding onto my hard-on she led me to a large walnut tree. Backing me up to the tree she tied one hand then walked around the tree and toed the other.

She stepped back a few feet and laughed, "I may just leave you out here like this all night. But first let's get to work."

Kneeling, she spit in her hands, grasped my cock with both hands and began stroking with one hand up and down while the other twists as she strokes. It didn't take me long before I was close to eruption when she opened her mouth and out came her tongue. Well that was all it took. Though she was pointing it at her gaping mouth the stream shot a little high and struck her nose and upper lip. I watched as it dripped onto her tongue. She was ready for the remainder of streams she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked and licked til I was exhausted.

People sometimes ask how we keep the sex life fresh. Let's just say we both have vivid imaginations and truly wanting to please each other.

She knows I am fond of blowjobs and though she tries she can only get around 4" of my cock in her mouth before gagging. She once took 6" when we were in our favorite position, 69. She knows how much I enjoy bringing her to climax and I can tell by her sucking if I am hitting her sweet spot. Her mouth seems to open wider and she sucks like a woman possessed. And when she cums she tightens up, her butt lifts up off the bed and with her hands clenched to my butt she pulls me as far into her mouth as she can when I cum.

I have often found her researching how to deep throat.

Within the last year, she began purchasing various sizes of dildos to practice on. I would often hear her in the shower slobbering and gagging as she tried to perfect her deep throat skills.

I brought up another fantasy to her. The fantasy involved me walking in on her while she is 'practicing' her deep throat technique on a Realcock2 ©️dildo she purchased. Specifically the 'Dirk' model.

In this fantasy she is on the bed up on her hands and knees. 'Dirk' is 8.5" in length and when suctioned cupped to the headboard pointed at a 90° angle directly at her face. She has pulled her hair back in a ponytail. Her 36D breasts hang toward the bed and swing back and forth as she leans forward. Her lips open wide to accept the head of 'Dirk'. I watch as inch after inch disappears into her mouth.

She doesn't realize I am watching.

I am struck by her beauty.

She is focused on solely on 'Dirk'. Back and forth she moves. Always leading with her tongue along the underside of the shaft. It glistens as she releases it from her mouth. She takes a breath while leaving her lips on the tip of 'Dirk'. Then she repeats her motion. This time she goes a little further. Had I not been watching I'm not sure I would have believed it.

I gasped. Gawd she is so sexy with 'Dirk' in her mouth.

Startled she released her lip hold on 'Dirk' and looked over at me and smiled.

"I'm glad you're here. Watch this!"

She licked her lips took another breath and i watched her take the length of 'Dirk' in her throat. What she did next blew my mind.

She again released her hold, kissed the head and told me to hop up.

I drop my pants my rock hard cock throbbing. As I climb up she turns 180° and asks me to help her get 'Dirk' inside her pussy. I line up 'Dirk's' head between her pink wet slit. As she backs up her pussy stretches around 'Dirk's' 7" girth. I am 6" and perhaps a little jealous to see her taking such a big cock. She moans as she grinds 'Dirk' deeper. Soon her ass cheeks are pressed up against the headboard and her breathing quickened.

"Come here. I need my mouth filled."

I moved around kneeling in front of her. Immediately her mouth locks on to my cock and it easily slides all the way into her throat. I'm really not sure who is more excited. Me, for having her lips pressed tight against my pubic bone while her tongue is lapping around my balls or my wife, who later was ecstatic in telling me how good she felt having her pussy and mouth filled at the same time.

I heard her groan around my cock as she climaxed. Her groan triggered my cock to pulse and streams of my hot sticky cum shot down her throat. (I call it cum because she didn't get to taste it)

Since that escapade Carol would continue to deep throat me but asked that I only shoot in her mouth because she absolutely loved the taste of my nectar.