Shortless Shorts

Story Info
Collection of short masturbation stories.
2.3k words
4.46
9.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers

J's Shower

The alarm went off. Jim rolled over and shut it off. He had to go to work, but Charity got to sleep in a little longer. Already with a morning hard-on, he stripped off his shirt and tented boxers in the dark. He had come to appreciate wearing nothing around the house when he could. With a quick tug on his cock, he headed down the hall to the basement steps. Opening the laundry room door, he thought of the small windows along the top and the idea of someone peeking in. While it wasn't likely, he really didn't care much either. Squatting to look in the dryer, the cool air the basement wrapped around his balls and cock, a very pleasant sensation which often brought about more short cock tugs. After grabbing the clothes he needed, it was back up stairs to deposit them on the love seat by their bedroom door.

Into the bathroom, usually with his fresh underwear, but sometimes he liked going au naturale even after showering. Water on, he stepped in. Needing relief, the shower was the easiest, as the mess was washed down the drain, leaving nothing behind but a drained cock.

Hair and beard were washed first. As they were rinsed, Jim pumped a small amount of body wash into his hand. Sometimes he used Charity's, leaving the scent on his cock and hand afterwards. Today though it was his own. Fingers wrapped around his hardening shaft, soap lubing things. Spreading his feet slightly, he started stroking and squeezing his cock, coaxing it to grow a little more. His mind wandered to a number of favorite subjects - Charity in bed fucking herself thinking about Jim in the shower, doing various naughty things to Charity and others, sometimes combinations. Between his hand, the nude walk through the house, and the naughty thoughts, his cock usually didn't take long to respond.

Feeling the cum build, Jim spread a little more and bent his knees. He also aimed his cock into the shower stream. With a quiet groan, the thick spurts of cum shot into the shower. Sometimes they would land on the curtain or shoot relatively far into the shower. Either way, soon his hand was covered in cum that quickly washed off and down the bottom of the shower. Still stroking, his body convulsed slightly as it drained the pent-up fluid. His cock head now fairly sensitive, Jim washed the remaining cum from his hand.

A few more pumps of body wash and he started soaping up his body, working from his chest, down to his now-drained cock, and on to his legs. Occasionally, a finger would stroke his asshole, to make sure it was good and clean, and to test the sensation.

Things washed, he rinsed. Grabbing the towel, he started from the top and worked down. His balls got dried multiple times, to keep them dry and just for the feeling. Everything dry, he usually pulled on the boxer briefs. Sometimes though, he'd sneak back into the bedroom, nothing on, and maybe snuggle up to Charity...

In the Office

He sat in his office, alone from everyone. Working another graphics project, his hand fell to his crotch, rubbing his hardening cock. He pulled open one of many sites and started surfing for enticing images. His hand rubbed his cock as images of curvaceous women in barely anything or nothing at all flashed on screen. The soft material of his boxers felt good on his rod, making his cock harder, soft groans escaping. Ensuring the door was closed, he dropped his pants, freeing his hungry cock. Sitting back down, his balls landed on the soft seat. He so enjoyed having his cock out, whether in his office, or elsewhere in the house. One hand returned to his mouse, the other to the engorged flesh between his spread thighs. Left hand slowly stroked and pumped his cock as a video of a curvy brunette played, her ass fully impaled while her face devoured a juicy pussy. As her ass was filled, he almost shot his load, but slowed to extend the pleasure.

Soon he opened a buried folder saved away. Soon her large, delicious breasts were on screen. One of the few naughty photos of her, he always enjoyed gazing at them. His thoughts turned to feeling the soft globes in his hands before his lips enveloped her nipples. Pausing momentarily, he licked the slick precum from his fingers. He recalled her watching him do the same during a nude day. The taste wasn't bad and he enjoyed giving her a show of tasting his own juice. Now he needed something more to finish with. Opening another folder, he opened one video. On screen, her head bobbed on his cock. God she sucked so good. He watched, the stroking only partially matching the skill and sensation of her mouth and tongue. Now closer than ever, still more precum to lick, he opened one more video. Her shaved pussy was in view as he fingered her. He so wanted that pussy now, on his desk, to savor. The sounds of her moans emanated from his speakers. Music to his ever more sensitive cock, he watched as she sucked his cock again. Then, as he fucked her on screen, he came. Thick globs of warm, white cum shot up and landed on his belly and hand. Still stroking as she came on screen, more spurted out. Soon, his hand was glazed with warm cum. If only she could be there to watch her favorite show. He twitched as the last drops oozed from his cockhead. Careful not to drop any while closing down his viewing, he retired to the bathroom.

Recharging

Dead battery. She needed to get to work, so he worried about getting the van battery working again. After calling roadside assistance, the battery was started, but needed to charge for at least 30-45 minutes. Instead of just leaving a running car in an open garage, he decided to just wait it out in the van. Browsing social media while he waited, his cock stiffened at the barely clad women in his feed. His hand soon gripped his cock through his jeans, slowly rubbing. He quickly looked around. There was plenty of cover. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His boxers were well tented as he pulled his cock out the front opening. With the seat already back, he pulled up some candid photos of her. His hand slid up and down his shaft, he thought of her sitting in the passenger seat, pants and undies on the floorboard, fingering herself. His pace quickened as the thoughts changed to her mouth wrapping around his rod. The tightness in his sack built, as the mental pleasure of her sucking him off in the van danced through his mind. With a final glance around, the hot spurts shot on his stomach. Thick strings of cum coated his hands. Too bad she wasn't here to see her favorite show he thought. With both the van charged and his cock discharged, he found the pack of wet wipes. He would need a more thorough clean once inside, but for now he wouldn't leave sticky spots in her car. The smell of warm cream, well...that would be a little souvenir for her.

Communing

A soft breeze blew through the tent. The weather was pleasantly warm without being too hot. Alone on his hike, he enjoyed the solitude of his campsite. As the nights were fairly warm, he chose to go naked in his bag that night. The slick material of the lining had certainly kept his cock entertained as he rolled over in the night. The sun warmed the tent more, and he opened his bag to feel it on his bare skin. The breeze felt good against his skin, especially his cock and around his balls.

Lying there, listening to the sounds of nature, his hand cupped his sack, lifting his balls to enjoy the air against the underside and his ass. He hadn't planned on waking so aroused, so he resorted to a quick hand lick before wrapping his fingers around his thick shaft. Closing his eyes, his hand drifted up and down the rod as his mind imagined beautiful women embracing the outdoors as naturally as he was now.

Giving his hand another lick, he tasted the warm flesh and sweet precum. His pace quickened as thoughts of fucking a woman in the hidden woods danced in his mind. The tent was filled with the soft sloshing of his hand pumping his cock, the soft grunts of a man edging closer, and the smell of male arousal. His moans grew as the pressure in his balls and cock did. With the thought of the mystery woman's pussy gripping his cock as she came, so did he. The warm spurts shot up and landed down his chest and stomach. Hips still bucking from his orgasm, he opened his eyes to see the last thick spurts ooze from the tip of his engorged cockhead.

As the last drops slowly escaped, he contemplated his clean up. Throwing any modesty to the wind, he unzipped his tent and made his way, completely naked and cumspattered, down the creek nearby. The breeze still tickled his now softening cock, small drops of cream still hanging to the tip. Washing his hands and chest in the water, he wondered what would happen if that mystery woman did find him in this state...which he thought about more that night around a small campfire as he released himself again to the fire's glow.

Her first show

They had been making out on her couch and things started to progress. Her hand was rubbing his cock through his pants. While they had been dating for a bit, they hadn't gone much further than heavy kissing. He broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Would you like a show?" he asked.

Her eyes widened slightly.

"Yes, please" she asked softly, still holding his bulge.

He reached down and started unbuttoning his pants. She watched intently as his zipper slid down, shedding one layer of concealment. As his fly opened, she reached down again, running her fingers along the tented materials. She smiled as she felt a small damp patch at the tip. She kissed him as she stroked him more. Not waiting, she slid her hand into his underwear.

The kiss deepened as she felt his warm flesh for the first time. She gripped his cock, roughly pulling on it. She broke the kiss and looked down at her hand holding his cock. She had seen a few in her line of work in health care. While she had seen a few she might've liked to play with, this was the very first she was touching in this manner. He reclined slightly as she massaged his cock. He hadn't had someone's hand on his cock like this before. A few flings in the past had given him a rub through his clothes, but never flesh on flesh.

He sat up slightly and hooked his thumbs into his pants and underwear. Looking at her, he slowly pulled both down. Her eyes widened more as his stiff cock popped from his shorts. He could see the delight in her face of finally seeing something she likely fantasized about. As his pants and shorts dropped to the floor, she kissed him again and lightly stroked him more.

He gently wrapped his hand around hers. She turned her head to watch him slowly take over the stroking. It was then she noticed the glisten of precum on his cockhead. In her lustfulness, she hadn't taken a moment to actually admire his veiny rod. He paused the slow pumping to hold his cock for her to examine. Squeezing the base, the head reddened and enlarged slightly. After a moment, he swept his fingertip over the head, spreading the slick juice over the head. She rested her head slightly on his shoulder as his hand dropped again to the base of his cock. His stroking was slow so she could watch the reaction. As he pumped his cock, her own juices warmed between her thighs.

As his flesh warmed, she could smell the heat of his erection and asked for him to go faster. He obliged, his hand pumping faster.

"I don't suppose you'd like to provide a little lube?" he asked as the friction built.

She looked up at him and then bent down to drop saliva onto his engorged head. With that, he slicked up his cock and kept masturbating faster. She spit on cock again, making it slicker. Soon she was enjoying the slight sloshing sound of his moist hand on his cock.

"Cum for me, please. I want to watch you erupt" she requested.

Without speaking, his hand sped up. His moans alerted her to his building orgasm. With another donation of lube, his balls tightened as his cum built up. She moaned softly as she watched cock stiffen. With a deep grunt from him, she gasped as his thick cum shot from his cock. The first spurts almost landed on her face and hand, resting high on his chest. Spurt after spurt landed on his stomach and coated his hand. As his hips bucked slightly from the orgasm, she had to gently squeeze her thighs together to contain her own pleasure.

Her eyes were fixed on the reddened rod in his hand as the last threads of cum landed on his hand. The continued stroking as he came had coated his hand. For the first time, she had witnessed someone cum in front of her. As his cock softened, still in his hand, she hoped this wouldn't be the last time he jacked off for her. She leaned up and kissed him deeply again, savoring his mouth and the new aroma of his cream. Before going to get a towel for him, she reached down and gave his spent cock a quick stroke, feeling his cum in her hand for the first of many times.

ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers