All Comments on 'A Traditional Swim: The Epilogue'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

I had previously written a comment at the end of chapter 17 expressing my disappointment at how a good story ended. This gives closure for me. While it would have been nice for the adults to talk instead of just shooting through this is still a lot better than the end of chapter 17. I gave 5 stars for the overall story and you listening to the comments. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next

That was it - apparently.

Now the world is open to new adventures as a separate continuation under a new title.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
snatched from the trashcan with this chapter

I was definitely one of the readers who HATED the ending previously with an an overwhelming burning fire. At least now we know why she left, why they broke up. I STILL hate the previous chapter, it is just NOT SUPPORTED by anything in the text, this helps, but only grudgingly and after the fact. Damnit, you're a better writer than this, shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the last two chapters should be in the loving wifes category

She took the 3/4 of their low 9 figures fortune without asking him and left him with a house in the middle of nowhere. And she got the rich doctor as a bonus. In the last two chapters she acted like a golddiger and you didn't warn us. And he just accepted everything not even try to find what was wrong with the love of his life. The ending was really awful. Really if you had warned us I whould have given up reading before the end that ruined a rather nice story.

photokenphotokenover 6 years ago
much better

Much better thank you

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Oh well

Commenting on the previous chapter I still think he, to some extent called that disaster by his attitude and it wasn't entirely undeserved. As of how unexpectedly and nasty it happened, I actually have very similar real life experience, so such do happen.

This gives some closure, explanation and even unexpected happy ending, with seems somewhat artificial, but actually playing well with the overall story, only could be a bit more fleshed out, it reads like you written it without much enthusiasm... given it's by popular call, that might be true.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Traditional Epilogue

Now that's a better ending. I'm taking the pins out of your doll now. Feeling better?

dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago

Still a crappy ending. Maybe even worse.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Good for me

Being an old romantic, the previous ending left me very down, this isn't perfect, I still think he was made for Sara,but I do feel much better thank you

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 4 years ago
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed this series. The ending in Chapter 17 was upsetting, but the epilogue fixed that. And they lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprise!

.I still liked Sara better.

NudeAndRudeNudeAndRudeabout 2 years ago

Now the story is complete. Good ending, enjoyed reading.

docjwhdocjwhalmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed reading your stories. I finally signed up for an account at Literotica so that I could comment. I did not see this coming with Sara. In fact, obviously in a lesser way then Harry, I'm stunned.

You have an incredible talent of writing. I love reading your series. It took me several days to get through both legally nude and this one, but I'm glad I took the time. Well worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad you read the comments at the end of Chap. 17 and decided to clue us in on what happened. I was surprised at the contents of Dr. Rick's letter to Karen, but at least they are set for life. Plus, she will have the children that she has wanted before she's too old.

It was a lousy way that Sara treated Harry at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely better ending.

argeelogargeelogover 1 year ago

Thanks for closing the loop. Sara turned out to be a bitch. I guess we've seen the last of Trish too.

Writer61Writer61about 2 months ago

Thank you for finishing the story.

DarkRoninDarkRoninabout 1 month ago

Now that makes sense - thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous