A Tragedy Resurfaces

Story Info
Dean alleges his parents are locked in the past. Are they?
14.6k words
4.56
19.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Working as a trainer in a gym was beginning to depress Dean Armstrong. So many people with excellent potential started with good intentions and would be doing fine. But all too many would gradually weaken and finally opt out, their resolve crumbling. He was relieved other trainers also experienced similar frustration.

It was so wasteful. And then his older brother Callum, aged thirty, pressed Dean to join him in business selling mobile phones and other communication equipment. Dean was out of that gym as soon as his clients could be transferred. He'd visited the store a few times and had lost or wrecked his share of cell phones so knew a little about the product. However he was aware Callum stocked a dozen brands of phones and then multiple models and he would have to learn about such things as Tigertooth, er Bluetooth, and Blackberry.

Callum had said don't worry Bro, that he'd teach Dean everything he had to know.

"Tess and I am being run off our feet," he said. "Because of our growing reputation for topnotch assistance we are attracting more and more people, not necessarily older people, who've brought phones online and can't work them properly. We charge for our time on instruction taking longer than two minutes with those people and performing that activity during downtime for sales it's good money."

Dean really liked Tess. In fact he only had to look at her and his cock began misbehaving.

Tess was really something. Although Callum was married Dean was quite sure Callum would be having a piece of Tess regularly. She oozed sex, er sexuality.

However they didn't begin well. The first words Tess said to Dean when he arrived on his first day were, "Callum should have employed a female junior, not you."

"Sorry."

"And so you should be," she snapped. "Here take this feather duster and start cleaning the displays."

The 26-year-old curly blond began that morning chore thinking what a bitch.

Tess was blonde and until now in the brief times he'd seen here he'd always thought she was gorgeous with shapely tight tits and for a woman she had quite a small butt. Obviously she went to a gym or worked out at home. She was only two years older than he was but appeared more worldly like Dean. The bitch would know he knew little about cell phones although he'd spent all weekend on the net learning about them and differentiating between models and features and how to charge batteries and even insert them and connect accessories.

Callum was dealing with two non-English speaking foreign tourists and Tess was on the phone when a guy in a business suit came in and Tess motioned Dean to assist the guy. Ah his first customer.

The guy had dropped his phone into the bath. Callum said they didn't do repairs and it was possible the phone could be terminal.

"Yeah I think so too. Give me a Motorola C139."

Tess came off the phone and said darkly, "Oh god I wanted you to hold him until I was off the phone. Instead you let him walk off."

"Yep he showed no interest in waiting around for you to shake your top at him. He paid me the fifty-seven bucks for a Motorola C139 and left."

"What?"

"He paid me the money. Do you want to show me what to do with it?"

"Oh. Oh yes. You're been here only twenty minutes and have made your first sale. Congratulations."

"Thanks, do I get a kiss?"

"Get fresh with me and you're out of here," Tess grinned.

Yes thought Dean. She actually grinned. He made sure she saw he was staring at her tits and looked up and noticed her embarrassment.

Good.

Both the tourists and Callum looked exasperated so Dean thought he'd try. He grabbed a couple of $30 phones from behind the counter plus two $25 pre-paid cards. He wrote $100 on a piece of paper and handed them to Callum. The foreigners looked at the phones and the cards and nodded vigorously with big smiles and the guy handed Callum a hundred bucks. Callum told Dean to load the phones for them and walked off shaking his head.

Of course it didn't last. Dean was asked to demonstrate a Blackberry so Tess came over and took over and Callum sorted out a couple of holes Dean had dug himself into with customers. But by lunchtime Dean still believed he was having a successful first day.

Tess went off to lunch. She'd invited Dean to accompany her but he declined with thanks, saying he's go with his brother. They watched her leave.

"Do you fuck her?"

"I wish and it's not through lack of trying," Callum sighed. "She's married and says so am I."

Tess married? Dean was so disappointed. When she returned from lunch he didn't bother looking at her apart from tossing a brief smile in her direction. She now appeared to be just another housewife to him, practically devoid of sex.

A couple of mornings later Tess and Dean were behind the one-way glass panel beyond the counter having coffee. Callum had gone to the warehouse to look at new models and there were no customers in the store.

"What's happened to you?" Tess drawled. "On your first morning here you couldn't keep your eyes off me but this afternoon you could scarcely look at me. Has your brother been lying about me?"

Dean mumbled.

She snapped, "Excuse me?"

"He told me you were married."

Tess laughed and Dean scowled.

"I'm not. I live on and off with a guy but we are forever scrapping. It's such a pain."

Dean's smile returned. "Why would he say you're married?"

"Some guys don't differentiate between marriage and a live-in partner. I suppose he's right in a way."

"May I touch your tits?"

"What? Oh I suppose so."

Dean went up close and slowly ran his hands down both breasts. They both were looking down and saw the slight 'bump' of nipples that hadn't been noticeable before.

Then Tess was staring at his lips. Dean stepped away.

She licked her top lip. "Well, what did you think?"

"Great tits."

"The more regular name for them is breasts."

"I know but tits is fine with me."

"Are you attempting to seduce me?"

"I could be changing me mind about that. But what about my brother?"

"Callum is married."

"So that makes a different to you?"

"Yes and I really like Anna."

"So do I."

Dean looked at Tess and shuffled. She was looking at him very intently.

"I best continue with the dusting."

"I'll help in future Dean. You are rather okay."

That night Dean had dinner with Callum and Anna. When Anna was out in the kitchen Dean said, "I know you said Tess was married but do you mind if away from the store I try to organize a date with her?"

Callum checked that Anna wasn't walking into the room. "Listen buddy, I've tried a few times without success. I wish you luck. Oh, she's not actually married... just lives with a guy who becomes surly at times. Catch her at the right time and perhaps you could get lucky. You are softer than I am and women tend to yield to sympathetic guys when they are emotional."

"Aren't females emotional all the time?"

"Yeah," Callum laughed, "but don't confusion emotion and readiness to fuck. Those two things have to line up on the day."

"What has to line up," Anna asked, arriving with deserts on a tray.

"Oh, I was talking about the necessity to insert a battery into a cell phone carefully."

"Oh that. How boring. How's your sex life Dean? I believe I have spare capacity."

The guys laughed, a little restrained, although both used to Anna talking like that.

Dean who still lived with his parents went home, knowing his mom was disappointed he didn't have a steady girlfriend and the ones he brought home occasionally never appealed to her. Well girls who fucked readily where rarely cream of the crop, eh mum?

Tess wouldn't appeal to his mom. He was also suspicious about Dean and Tess. They disappeared behind that partition at least once a day and some of the muffled sounds he sometimes heard appeared to be more than conversation. Actually he wanted a young woman who appealed to him tremendously well but chances of that happening appeared rather unlikely but he supposed miracles happen.

"Oh hi, is this where you ended up?"

"Do I know you?"

The woman giggled at Dean. "No I don't think so. I go to Sonny Dwyer's Gym and used to see you working as a trainer, usually with women. You looked um interesting."

"What in the sense of being effective?"

"Um no," she said vaguely. "More than that."

What the hell she was on about. "What's wrong with your phone?"

"It's dad's old one. He's acquired an iPhone and this old one is better than mine but more complicated."

"Right. I'm new here but this looks easy... er after the training I've received."

"Oh you are so kind. May I feel your chest?"

"What?"

"Your fitness always impressed me. I'd like to feel a real man's chest."

Dean looked around. Tess was on the phone writing something down and Callum had a customer and another waiting.

"Um okay if that's all you wish to touch."

"God you are foul," she said, turning pink and giggling nervously.

"I meant my abs," he snorted and she turned crimson and said she'd also been meaning that.

They laughed, both embarrassed and he whispered, "Okay my dick if you are brave enough."

"The phone, could we work the phone?" she said, almost out of breath.

"Oh yeah. Oh I think I remembered you at the gym. Your lips were superbly defined because the crotch of your leotard was so tight."

She whimpered, "I can't believe we are talking like this. No guys ever speak to me like this."

Dean couldn't believe he was hearing this. She'd said 'we were talking like that'. She'd included herself. He glanced up and saw Tess looking at him suspiciously, hoping the sexy customer's body was in the way so Tess couldn't see the woman feeling his chest.

"That's enough. Look this is how you work this phone. We charge a buck a minute with the first two minutes free. How much do you wish to spend?"

"Thirty bucks for thirty-two minutes."

They sat closely. He could smell her perfume.

When the time was up Dean said, "Right that's it. You now appear to have a good understanding."

"My name is Reese Dayton."

"Lovely name. I'm Dean Armstrong. Your time is up Reese."

"Yes and thank you. I have much better understanding now. Here's the thirty bucks."

Dean scratched the back of his head and mumbled, "Could we date sometime?"

"I'll think about it. Give me your card."

Tess looked at Dean suspiciously but saw he had the money and took it from him. "I hope you were polite to Miss Dayton."

"Of course. Who's she when she's home?"

"No one you need to worry about. Her parents live in on the heights overlooking the river in a really swanky home and own a whole string of commercial properties. Mrs Dayton is reputedly one of the richest women in the city."

"Well her daughter wants to date me."

Tess screamed in laughter and said in his dreams.

Dean was required to work Saturdays, the store was closed Sundays and he was given Monday off every third weekend and either Tuesday or Wednesday on other weeks, having to work in with the other two. He had the upcoming Monday off so called Reese. He left a message and she called him back an hour later.

"Hi Dean. You'd sounded a bit too full-on for me so I hadn't attempted to contact you."

"That's fine. Do you work?"

"I haven't done real work for all of this year so far and that's why I'm so bored. Mom gets me to do lots of things for her including driving her when she intends drinking. Why do you ask?"

"I'm going away late Saturday afternoon to Monday night. I was hoping you'd come with me."

"What alone?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

Dean could hear Reese swallow. "I-I've not been away like that, ever. Mom would kill me."

"Fine. I can understand your situation. Bye."

"No wait. What would we do?"

Dean licked his lips. "You mean when we're not having sex?"

"Oh go easy Dean."

"It's my grandparent's cabin up river. We could hike and kayak and if you have a car we could go to some of the quaint bars around and have a steak for dinner."

"Um what if I said no sex?"

"That would be fine. We'd play cards or read when not outdoors doing things."

Reese said, "A bit of sex would be okay. I don't do it much. About three times a month is tops for me. Good men are hard to find."

"Well I'm a good guy and will get hard as many times as you desire."

"Ohmigod Dean."

"Take it easy Reese, it's only sex we're taking about. Be outside the store here at 4:00 on Saturday. Do you have a car?"

"Yes."

"Good then we won't have to go by bus and then walk in as I sometimes do."

* * *

Reese still had difficulty understanding why she'd said yes to Dean about going away with him after he told her he didn't own a vehicle and lived at home with his parents. The guy was a pauper. She couldn't explain it. She'd never met anyone like him and her skin just tingled at the thought of him somehow getting his hands on her. Now he aimed to do much more than that. However her mom and dad would wish she'd not met him and would screw her neck if they found she'd lied to them about going away with a girlfriend on Saturday and Sunday nights. Oh darn, what a mess.

That night when her mom was in bed and her father was watching sport on TV Reese went into her mom's bedroom.

"Mom we need to talk and I want your assurance you won't blow your top."

"Okay dear, what is it? Are so you so bored you've commenced sex with one of your girlfriend's moms?"

"Mom that's appalling."

"It was a joke darling."

"Oh sorry. Mom I've met this guy."

"Hold up here. You never talk to me about your guys. What's so different about this guy?"

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked. He hasn't any money, doesn't even have a car and lives at home."

"I see," Susanne said slowly. "What is the address of his parents?"

"They live in Chaplin Close."

"Well at least that's an excellent address. Does he wash and have clean fingernails?"

Reese gritted, knowing she'd lost control of this conversation. "I'd have to say his personal hygiene would impress you no end mother."

"And why doesn't he have money?"

"After graduating he toured around the UK and Europe for three years and has recently returned, aged twenty-six."

"You mean drinking and chasing women throughout Europe."

"Perhaps that too but he told me he concentrated in picking up valuable business experience."

"I bet. So why are you telling me about this guy?"

"I'm dying to get his hands on me."

Susanne laughed and said that happened to her once.

"What happened?"

Susanne colored a bit and said Reese wouldn't be interested.

"Try me."

Susanne sighed and said if Reese must know the guy was her father.

"Ooooh. Now you can't say you can't understand my behavior."

"Are you on the pill still?"

"Of course. I still get lucky occasionally mother. We are going to his grandparent's cabin for Saturday and Sunday nights. He doesn't work on Monday."

"I see. So what does he work at?"

"When I first met him he was a trainer at my gym. He now helps his brother and the minority partner sell cell phones."

"God, a loser. Well look dear I'll give you some money to rent a no-nonsense car for him while he is going around with you and..."

"No thanks. He'd not like than and that would be the end of me."

"Oh really? Is that supposed to mean this guy has some pride?"

"Yes pride and more mom. If he had a quality car and big job you'd be pleased to meet him mom, believe me."

Susanne sighed and said all she'd ask was for her daughter to act responsibly and remain safe and happy. "It's about time you eyed your future and found yourself the right man to take you there."

"I agree with you," Reese said, and kissing her mom walked away.

Reese practically bounced out of the bedroom barely able to believe that Dean could be the man her mom had just spoken about.

Reese was glad she'd paved the way by showing Dean to be placed at the bottom of the heap. She knew her mother would be extremely interested about this because Reese had never fallen for the guys her mother and friends had produced for her. Now it appeared something was underway.

* * *

Dean jumped into Reese's car. "Can I squeeze your tits as well as kiss you."

Reese nodded dumbly.

The kiss was long and beautiful and the squeeze was soft and felt so loving. Although not believing it for a moment Reese thought she was ready to turn over for him. Instead she asked him to drive, checking first that he had a current license. He was a good driver. They crossed Falcon Bridge and then followed the highway north and after almost an hour turned off and cut back to the river, went down a narrow dirt road, passing the occasional cabin until Dean said they'd arrived.

"Gosh it looks decrepit."

He grinned and said only on the outside and that was intentional. "By looking rundown compared with newer places is why this remote-located cabin is never broken into."

"In that case your grandfather is a very clever man."

"Actually it was grandma's idea."

Reese followed Dean inside with the two backpacks. He'd carried in the two big cartons of food and drink and she found him opening the curtains.

"Why it's lovely, very old and old style furnishings and very romantic."

He grinned and told her to lock the front door and get undressed.

"Oooh."

Reese left her bra and panties on. Dean, still dressed, picked up Reese and placed her on her hands and knees and came in behind her. He pulled her panties to one side.

"Ohmigod, not straight away, not before you've kissed and cuddled me."

"There's heaps more time for that later. Every since I first saw you I've wanted to do this," he said, burying his tongue into her damp pussy.

"Ohmigod Dean. Ohmigod."

Reese hated guys she really didn't know to lick her pussy. But no way was she hating this and when he rested his thumb right over her butt hole she almost slammed against the ceiling.

"Okay it appears you want no foreplay."

Huh?

There was no time for discussion because the next thing Reese knew Dean had unzipped, although still dressed, and was rolling on a condom.

"W-what are you doing?"

It was too late to ask because right at that moment she felt his dick push into her.

"Sorry about the urgency but the balls have almost turned blue thinking about your tits, pussy and ass. Um legs too."

She bleated and then bellowed as he slid right into her, being a little fatter and much longer than she'd expected but then she hadn't know what to expect, had she?"

"Oh, oh," he moaned. "Come on it's suppose to take two to have sex. Pull away on me as I pull back and then thud back into me as I come forward."

"I know what to do."

"Oh, surprise."

"I was taken by surprise, missing out thirty minutes' of foreplay."

"I'm sorry. Let's so slowly until you feel exhausted and say you are ready to quit."

"I never quit. I can go all night," Reese boasted, quite sure she'd never be really tested on that.

They were sweating and superheated and finally she had to squeak, "You've made me come four times already Dean. May we stop now?'

"Squeeze your cunt around my cock hard, really hard. I need to get off."

Reese was close to falling unconscious. She felt Dean suck her middle finger and it was squeezed and then felt warm like a glove.

"Ohmigod, you have my finger up your butt," she yelled.

Dean cuffed the side of her butt twice, quite hard, and she felt him thicken and groan.

She screamed and groaned as she felt him jerking into her and she came in the biggest flood of her life.

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod, I've really been fucked," she said and felt her lights go out.

"W-where am I?"

"In the cabin with Dean. You have been out for more than two hours. Here I'll carry you on to the lawn for a pee. That's it, good girl. Now I'm lifting you into the hot tub, as it's warm already. The firewood for the boiler was tinder-dry from storage. Now drink this beer."