A Tragedy Resurfaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't drink beer."

"Be a good girl Reese. Drink the beer to get some fluids back. You came like a horse that final time."

"Like a mare. Oh I can't believe it," she said in despair.

Dean misinterpreted that and congratulated her for really getting into a great fuck.

Reese capitulated. She had to agree it had been a great fuck because really it had been. For the first time since commencing active sex when nineteen, she'd really had felt her entire body afire. She'd heard that was the measure of a great fuck.

"Yeah it was truly a great fuck and I had a finger up your ass."

"That's fine, really fine Reese but only use that language and vivid descriptions when alone with me. Your parents and mine for starters will think an unmarried women like you is not suppose to enjoy fucking."

"Usually I don't but there have been exceptions. This has been a huge exception."

"Not bad eh, and we jumped straight in without foreplay."

CHAPTER 2

"Ohmigod look at you, all rosy cheeked and bright-eyed. Did you not have sex or alcohol?"

"Mom shhhh. Daddy will hear if he bothers to listen."

"Well?"

Reese leaned over her mom and kissed her and then whispered, "We had sex till it runneth over."

Susanne slapped a hand over her mouth to curb threatening hysterical laughter.

"David, a top-up for me and a wine for your daughter."

"Oh hello darling, lovely weekend away with your girlfriend?"

Shooing a tell-him-nothing look at her mom, Reese said they had a wonderful time and went tramping, boating and visiting quaint restaurants and remote bars.

"So it was with a guy?"

"What?"

"Two young women of your ages would be unlikely to go tramping and boating unless guys were involved?"

"They could do so."

"Was it a guy?"

"Well since you asked me directly how can I lie to you daddy?"

"Fairly well I'd say. But at least you have come home glowing."

"Thank you daddy. My drink please."

* * *

Dean's parents continued watching TV while his mom Shona asked had he enjoyed being at the cabin.

"Yeah."

"Go with anyone?" asked Dan because his son usually went unaccompanied and Dan liked to needle a bit.

"Yeah."

The couple maintaining set faces continued watching a travelogue of five people walking through inhospitable land with nothing having happened for the past twenty minutes apart from the monologue pausing as if to give the voice-over person intervals to yawn. Shona suddenly started and yelled, "Come back here Dean."

Dean dutifully returned and was surprised to see his vegetating mom's face quite animated.

"What girl?"

"A young woman I recently met."

"Where?"

"Does it matter?"

"What's her name?"

"Reese."

"Are you sure it wasn't a guy?"

"I wouldn't touch a guy like I touched her."

"Stop being so disgusting. Dinner will be in an hour," said his mom. "At the table I want to hear everything."

At last Dean managed a smile. "I know not to talk about sex to parents because they don't understand."

Shona said she wanted just basic details about sex and full details about everything else. Ten minutes later as Dean was passing the TV room he called, "I'm having dinner out mom."

She just sighed, having once again being frustrated.

Meanwhile Dean walked out and mumbled, "If they bothered to get up off their asses and follow me around talking I might talk to them in the way normal people converse. Their approach is interrogation, not conversation."

The meal was good but he thought not as good as his mom's home cooking.

Just after 9:00 Dean decided to call Reese. Much of his problem with women was he failed to follow up. He'd take them out once, very occasionally twice and very rarely three times and then would leave them to do something about it. But they never did, not even mailing a note to say don't ever bother to call again. He couldn't allow that to happen with Reese.

"Good evening?"

Crap the voice was too deep for Reese.

He froze. He heard light splashing of bathwater.

"I'm waiting. At least you're not a heavy breather."

Dean was just about to switch off his phone when the woman said, "Is the Reese's young man?"

"Um yes."

"Oh it is? How lovely to hear you exist. I'm Reese's mom Susanne. She won't have given you our surname but it's..."

"Dayton."

"Oh my, that was quick."

There was no reply.

"Thank you for treating my daughter so well when you were away. She arrived home bubbling."

"It is wonderful seeing her so happy."

"Ohmigod a complete sentence. Exactly what did you two do?"

"Enjoyed one another's company."

"I bet you did. Am I allowed to ask about sex?"

"No."

"I thought as much."

"We swept and dusted out the cabin and she kept laughing and saying how romantic it was and for the next two nights we could pretend it was our house. I did two steaks, fries and onions on the cookout that night. I was nervous going to bed with her that night because... because... you know."

Susanne said, "Surprising as it may seem I don't know."

"Um because up to that point I hadn't touched her."

"Oh I see. I would have thought being young people you would have been going at it like rabbits."

"Reese is more circumspect than that."

"Yes of course. And what is your attitude to that?"

"This has become an interrogation. Goodnight."

The call terminated and Susanne put her phone back on the chair beside the bath and looked very thoughtful. Reese was right. This young man was different. He even regarded the mother as the enemy although he'd indicated conversation and not probing was acceptable. How interesting. Susanne thought she really must meet Mr... "Oh god, I don't even know his name and yet allowed my daughter to have non-stop sex with him for two days!"

Susanne picked up her phone and called Reese.

"Hi mom, where are you?"

"In my bathroom."

"Then why call me. Oh no, is it daddy?"

"Whatever are you talking about? I wish to advise your young man..."

"He has a name mom, Dean Armstrong."

"Well that was news to me. Well Dean called and I managed to worm a few words..."

"Oh Christ mom. What did you do to him?"

"Most of the words were mine. Initially he was going to drop the call without speaking but I adopted calm and patience and encouraged him into a wee chat but then he made an astonishing statement."

"He said stop being such a nosy bitch Mrs Dayton. Your daughter and I did nothing but have wall-to-wall sex all weekend?"

"Well not quite. As calm as a cucumber he said, 'This has become an interrogation. Goodnight' and cut the call."

"Oh surprise, surprise. He's not used to you mom, not that many people are. Was there a message?"

"No."

"Well I'll call him. Something tells me he doesn't usually call his date and waits for her to call him."

"It's bad practice running after a man darling."

"Yes and that accounts for all the spinsters and unmarried divorcees around us mother."

"Invite him here Sunday please darling. We have a few people coming for lunch."

"You mean you'll invite your cronies over to see what Reese has dredged up?"

"Please curb your hostility darling. If he fails to show I'll forbid you to see him again."

"Mother!"

"Was there anything else before I cut the call darling?"

Reese cut the call and Susanne smiled and said aloud, "So we flush Mr Armstrong into the open. Reese you'll thank me for this."

* * *

Dean considered the invitation. "This is a test to find if I'm uncouth or crack under pressure or both?"

"Something like that."

"Okay I'll go."

"No, it will be a massacre. I have money, lots of it. We can go away for a year or two staying at resort hotels round the world."

"Oh god you make your mother's invitation sound attractive compared with that ghastly fate for a young guy. I'd be perpetually legless servicing the wealthy widows pretending they are my age and sexy."

Reese laughed and said perhaps they best go to Sunday lunch. "Oh why were you calling?"

Dean explained. "To put some work into you. I called to say I had one of the best couple of days of my entire adult life. I say adult because my best times were when I was a kid. You were such a good companion and yet made sure we didn't do everything my way and did so many things and talked so much that sex became incidental to the two days rather than the reason for the two days."

"Well to tell the truth I was a shade undone with sex."

"Oh yeah," Dean laughed.

"No I mean it. I really was thinking serious about having more. Gosh, this is not like me at all."

"Well always think of it this way darling. It keeps one off the streets."

"You just called me darling."

"Yes and the only slip about that was deciding where to slip it in. I only use that word for my dearest, sweetest and passionate female friend. There have been so few and now you have me by the balls Reese."

"Oh thank you. Expressed with rare elegance I'm sure. I'm very happy to be acknowledged as your dear friend. I really like you Dean and I really haven't a clue why, but I accept that as being good. One shouldn't have to look for reasons. Are we still on for that movie tomorrow night?"

"Yes. I'll meet you there. My European money tied into a short-term investment becomes available at the end of next month. I can then buy a car and apartment."

"Oh and in that case it's a lot of money?"

"Well it's enough to settle comfortable and get started."

Reece said, "Somewhere to live and where I could come to visit would be lovely for you. Tomorrow night we can fuck, as you call it, in the backseat of my car or there's a summer house on our grounds here if you wish to..."

"No sneaking. Your back seat is why young couples don't drive coupes. Oh, now old are you?"

"Goodness, fancy not having discussed that. I turn twenty-three next month."

"Ah as you age your appetite for sex will grow. What a wonderful thing to look forward to."

"Yes darling," Reese giggled. "I've often thought of wonderful things but never that one."

"It takes a man to focus a woman. And thanks for dropping in that darling, darling. Good night."

* * *

Reese stood looking out at the lights over the city, impersonal, inquisitive lights lined up like the military. Kids who like fairy lights ought to graduate as lightening engineers and design city lights. She sighed and knew that sigh was masquerading as coming from her heart.

"Ohmigod, I'm in love... in love with a guy who the first time he seduced me left me almost legless and mindless. Oh won't mommy darling be impressed! Oh I'm in love. He's called me back and now I can think of him, want him, miss him. I know he's the first guy to really call me darling, I mean not sarcastically, but that's not why I love him. I love him because he sees himself as being a little irrelevant, just as I see myself... we were meant to align and together we can make whoopee!"

"God what a hair-brained speech," Reese giggled, moving off to prepare for bed. Only she didn't think it was, not really.

As Reese put out the light and snuggled into the sheets she said, firmly, "You are in my heart Dean Armstrong."

Reese arrived down for breakfast; her parents were almost finished.

"Mommy, daddy?" she said grandly.

"Yes dear?" he father asked, not lifting from reading his newspaper.

Her mother looked at Reese warily. "He's coming Sunday. Do what you will but he'll endure you. It's a young lion I have on leash."

Monroe looked up. "What on earth are you talking about Reece?"

"Well if you're really serious about listening, how about your successor in business."

"Excuse me?"

"Just mark my words."

"Christ this is becoming like Weird Alley. Tell me what she means darling."

"Mr Dean Armstrong who apparently is tugging our daughter's heart strings will be here for lunch Sunday. The message from your daughter is we can try to squash him if we don't approve of him because that's what we usually do to all of her male friends as well as a good half of her girlfriends. But she says we need not waste our time because he will... he will..."

"The word mom is searching for is prevail."

Monroe yawned as said whatever.

Surprised, Reece asked what did that mean. Her father said if she thought this guy was okay that was good enough for him. Until now she'd never really liked any of her boyfriends.

"Mom, daddy actually listened to us over breakfast."

"There is no need to be sarcastic darling. I really don't know what he's on about. But please fetch him fresh coffee."

* * *

During the movie next evening Dean had managed with a struggle to get a couple of fingers under Reese's pants. She soon had the fingers evicted. He thought women who did that did not deserve such devoted attention. He wondered how many married women a few years on would yearn to be fingered once again. None? He grinned wondering where that answer had come from.

Dean pushed those two fingers under Reese's nose.

"Stop it," she hissed. "Someone will see us and have us thrown out."

Dean thought of arguing how could anyone see cunt juice on his fingers but decided he'd only be called a diaper-filling infant or words to that effect. There ought to be a law preventing Hollywood making movies like this pathetic piece of crap. The young couple's car was rusty and appeared to be powered by rubber bands, every time they were about the achieve penetration the scene changed and whenever they were entering into a really good scrap they stupid female would run home to mother. Significantly the only time the young guy appeared to be having fun was when he went fishing with the guys. What was this movie telling him?

Reese came out of the movie, her face shiny and smiling, as she clutched his arm as if she expected to be hijacked by Aliens. "What did you think of it?" she cooed, looking so pretty and so trusting.

Dean was about to say it was a disaster, a Disaster Movie but the smile got to him.

"Oh, the movie. Um I didn't go to sleep."

"Oh good, we must watch out for more films by that director."

Eh?

Reese asked did he want steak, fish or pizza; she would pay.

"Could we go and park?"

"What you want to do that already. You've only been with me just under two hours. Do you have another appointment tonight?"

"No, I've been thinking about your tits and walking behind you I saw your ass sway."

"Oh my poor little boy. He wants to play with his toys. Okay let's go and park but please don't leave me legless."

The two women in front of them turned and looked horrified.

"I never want to pull it out. I just want to pound and pound you." Dean laughed, watching the two women hurry off and only then noticed Reese had let go his arm and was trailing him by at least six feet. He waited for her to catch up and she moaned, "God you can be so embarrassing."

Reese began as all women begin when invited to have sex in the back seat.

"Is it safe here... the seat doesn't look very comfortable... what if I fall off the seat when riding you... please keep your goo off the seat fabric."

Miraculously Reese lay back and didn't protest when he pulled off her panties. That was achieved with her moaning and when he pushed her legs back over her hips and spread then and slowly ran a tongue over her gash a transformation occurred: his princess rose from the ashes of moaner Reese.

"Oh darling, that's exquisite. Lick me in the mouth with that foul taste if you wish. I actually don't mind it when I'm warmed up."

Of course she screamed and almost bucked him through the roof when he ran his tongue over her little bud. Dean fended the whack and grinned, knowing he was wearing her down slowly. It might take two hundred years but wear her down he would. It really didn't matter because up the more popular channel was fine. Reese rested her legs over his shoulders and just beamed each time he thrust forward. It occurred to Dean she was a really good fuck. Three-quarters of an hour later he didn't have to prime her to help get him off. Reese just wet one of her fingers in the excess of pussy juice running on to her seat upholstery and stuck it up his ass. And she squeezed.

Dean bellowed, pulled out and tossed the condom over his shoulder and squirted over her clothes and face.

Reese jerked and jolted and turned purple. That was her done for the night.

"God, that was so primitive you spraying me like that," she frowned, fingering some of Dean's cum into his mouth and almost making him vomit.

"I suppose you intend wearing down my resistance until I allow you to butt fuck me?"

"Who me? Nothing would be farther from my mind. Sex like that is unhygienic isn't it?"

"If I think you're lying to me Dean, I'll..."

"Who me, lie? Get away with you."

Reese no longer looked so malevolent.

Dean drove them to the restaurant strip. Reese had been too upset to drive after having seen the huge wet patch on her back seat but she calmed before too long.

"Pick a dark restaurant and try to park right outside," she said. "I'm starving otherwise I would have asked you to bring me out a burger."

"Don't worry about fresh cum stains over your dress. Many of the unmarried women will be like that as well as the wives of other men having a night out."

Only when Reese reached their table did she realize that claim about wet cum patches on most woman was bullshit.

She hit Dean over the ear with her clutch bag. "You liar. None of these women have cum patches on their dresses."

People around them laughed and laughed even louder when a guy said solemnly, "No, they dress afterwards."

Dean took the only sensible option open to him and got Reese half-drunk. She practically floated to the car afterwards, saying good night expansively to various people she didn't know. She was okay to walk when she arrived home and suggested he take the car but Dean said no, it was only three miles so he'd run for fitness.

"Are you sure you should be running after drinking alcohol?"

"Yeah, of course. It deadens the pain."

"Look I feel rather upset about you squirting on my clothes tonight and then you misleading me. You must be punished. I will not call or see you until noon Sunday and I don't want you calling me."

"Very well, I guess I should expect to be punished for being irresponsible."

"Oh Dean, don't. I'll..."

"No I am in punishment until Sunday. Perhaps you'll think twice next time before imposing a penalty that severe. I want you to honor it Reese otherwise what we say to one another is virtually meaningless."

"Oh Dean."

He grinned, "What say you feel like a fuck?"

"Oh Dean, I didn't think. How can I possibly go without until Sunday? I've gotten used to getting it from you."

"In times of stress, in times of duress, in times of punishment we must but soldier on dear one. Goodnight."

Dean could hear Reese crying as he began the run home. Well, what else could one expect? She was inebriated.

Actually Dean had sex unexpectedly on Friday. Tess and he were left looking after the store at 3:00 when Callum left early to take Anna and the two children to her parent's place for dinner. Dinner would be early because of the children. When Tess closed the doors at the end of the business day and tidied up she asked, "There some wine in the fridge. Would you like a glass?"

"If you can trust yourself to drink alone with me."

She smiled and said he'd be lucky.

They went behind the door-less screen with its two-way glass and Dean pulled two chairs out from the table and placed them facing each other with a three-foot gap between then.

Tess lifted up from the fridge and asked, "Why do you have the chairs like that?"

"So we don't face the wall and look through into the store. We see enough of that each week."

They chatted casually until Dean asked, "I've often wondered what my brother and you do in here twice a day and grunt quite a bit."