A Trail Ride

Story Info
Travelogue: a girl and her bike in the woods.
2.3k words
4.43
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm really proud of my cyclocross touring bike, Annie. She's a trucker with knobbly 2" tires, steel frame, and a sturdy rear rack and pannier. I've had her since I moved out to the Seattle suburbs and I've used her on any number of rides in the region. This is a travelogue of when I picked out an early summer Saturday for a very special ride with Annie.

Being outside riding has always helped me with unpleasantness in my head. My goal here was to up the stakes, and enjoy myself, nature, and my body. Unfortunately, the very notion of sexually connecting with my fellow human beings frightens me. And my experience has led me to think of dating apps as being demonic hell-holes. But I do have a couple of things going for me. I have confidence in my brain's intelligence and creative ability to keep me excited. And now, on having turned 30, I actually feel good about my body, how she looks, the want she moves, and what she lets me experience. So Saturday was to be my solo date: keeping a distance from human contact and taking up some space for myself.

That entire week I gave myself time to carefully plan a detailed itinerary. I was to ride the ferry across the Puget Sound and haul Annie up an abandoned utility company access route. According to local trail maps, the route wasn't technically sanctioned for use as a hiking trail, and they warned that conditions could get dangerous with weather. That part was crucial: I certainly wanted to avoid the possibility of exposing myself and creating an awkward encounter for some unwitting hikers.

Our 21st century climate means that balmy summer weekends with highs over 80 degrees are not uncommon even up here in the PNW. For me, this meant that I didn't really need to worry about keeping warm. I did have to load up the bike with the essentials: repair kit, sunscreen, clif bars, tons of water, a blanket, and so on. With the direction this ride was supposed to take I threw in my purple velvet pouch with some select accessories.

One challenge leading up to Saturday was letting tension build up and not give in to the constant temptation to get myself off prematurely. I woke up a little light headed with the anticipation and vaguely horny. But I appreciate the quality of humor in navigating the mechanical and mundane parts of my itinerary in this mental state. I had to get the 5:30am ferry out of Seattle - I somehow managed to string together a sentence to buy a ticket from the not-fully-awake cashier. I was surprised to find my hands shaking as I locked my bike and gear on board, and I spent much of the ferry ride pacing across the bow in an attempt to cool myself down.

I finally get off the boat and back on the saddle - time for the challenge to commence. It was still early in the morning but the sun was up and was starting to get toasty. My riding fleece comes off. Even though I'm just off a highway with cars around, I figure it's not too risqué for a girl to ride in her sports bra, right? If it is, too bad - this isn't even my first time breaking that particular barrier. There is a part of me that always feels a little silly and self conscious when I try to indulge my sexuality. But right now, she was being dominated by the other part of me who was just getting into her adrenaline rush. I stowed my fleece away into the pannier rack and started pedaling. After an hour of google maps shouting riding directions at me over back country roads, I reached - almost missed - the tiny unpaved service route entrance.

The wooden barrier up front was going to keep pesky vehicles away; and I was counting on the "PRIVATE TRAIL - UNSAFE CONDITIONS" sign to keep out all but the mildly insane hikers and riders such as yours truly. The risk of being stuck out there without cell phone coverage did occur to me. But I did have a carefully thought out plan, and either way the horny lady inside me would not let me worry about it too much. It took me about an hour of crunching my knobblies over increasingly rough trail till I approached the first of the somewhat scary looking hills.

Past a dense clump of trees, the trail decided to take a turn... upwards? At least that's what it looked like to me - I estimated it to be easily over 15%. For the next half a mile I was willing my pedals to turn in the slowest gear - breaking a heavy sweat all over my breasts and lower back. I also suddenly noticed the soreness in my obliques and shoulders from gymnastics class last week. This, right here, is my purest source of arousal. Groups of muscles screaming for attention all over my body, providing direct evidence of how hard I've been working them. I paused for a breath, sip of water, and to re-do my hair. I took a look at myself and the dense woods around me. The bra comes peeled off my shoulders and up over my head and goes into the pannier rack.

I chuckled to myself on seeing all the sweat pooled around my breasts. If I wasn't careful, my bra was going to stink up all my stuff. I took a moment to stand up to my full height. I felt a pleasing crackle as my spine straightened up. I pressed one arm into my breasts for an elbow stretch and winced as that pushed my nipples back towards my chest. I was less than a third of the way up, and my brain already did not want to hold a steady stream of thought.

Back on the saddle and pedaling straight up. I'd risen enough in elevation that I had glimpses of the view downhill from gaps in the woods. One of the switchbacks on the winding road up had a clearer view. I took the time to rise tall over my handlebars and present my goodies to the ocean below me, but for the most part I could feel them swing gently under me as I was bent down over my drop-bars pushing ahead slowly.

According to the maps I was about halfway up the summit when the trail which had kept getting rougher finally decided that it wanted to be a hiking trail instead. As strong as I am, my wheels were starting to spin in place and it was pointless to continue riding. I stepped off the bike, leaned my back into the handlebars, and got to climbing uphill and pushing the bike up with me. Oh my shoulders were going to really feel this.

The next time I came up to a clear spot in the thicket, I took another water, snack, and extra sunscreen break. Looking around me it was really starting to get obvious why this was an unsanctioned trail - not used to hikers, let alone a skinny half-naked gal and her loaded bike. Another mile of pushing, switching sides, and pushing again. To my shock, the way ahead of me had turned to boulders with maybe a few footholds. So yeah even the pushing two wheels up wasn't going to work anymore. If I wasn't half dazed with arousal, I would've considered this to be a good point to turn back. As it was, I grasped the steel frame and lifted all of Annie's 50 lbs off the ground and started walking with the bike hanging off my shoulders.

With every sideways step I could feel the steel frame squeeze into a breasts or the wheel knocking me in the back. My athletic training was kicking in and reminding me that to keep my balance, I had to concentrate on my core. I was holding myself and the extra bike weight upright with my abs. Oh boy, that felt... good. After many more minutes of panting and stepping and balancing myself and my payload, I stepped over the final boulder, and it looked like the trail had relented and was a more gentle slope again. My face dripping with sweat and my bums starting to ache, I plunked down on the ground for a breather. I took another look around me to notice the sun beating down still and felt the slightest of breezes. Time for the shorts to be off.

I did not want to deal with the mud ruining the shorts (I was going to need them later, after all). So I stood up and undid my shoes, and then slowly lowered the waistline of my compression shorts over my bum, the rise of my quads, down my calves, and then carefully stepped out of them. I did my shoes again and stashed the shorts into the pannier bag. But I just had to take a second to marvel at myself. I stood up to my entire 5' 6", wearing hiking shoes, compression socks, a seamless black thong, aero sunglasses, and the hair tie holding up my ponytail. Couldn't stay too long though - I wanted cover some more distance before upping the levelyet again.

For this stretch I was back to using the wheels. As my legs pumped the pedals, I could feel exactly how fought the trail was with my saddle bumping against my groin through the thin fabric of the thongs. The next several miles the trail followed the power lines and was relatively easy. I picked up some speed but laughed out loud as I realized that the boobs swinging below my chest were certainly breaking my aerodynamic flow. Oh well - at least they got some air. My lower body had no such luck. I could feel the panties soaked, and not just with sweat.

I now approached the fork I had noticed on the map. One side of the trail went down to meet the highway - this was going to be my easy trip home. But more importantly, to my left I saw a path heralding up to a small clearing right over the peak - where I was going to have my "picnic". But I could also see that this trail was another extra-steep patch and would have to be done by foot, not wheels. As this was nearing the end of my trip, it was the perfect time to up the fun level one more notch. I grabbed the purple velvet pouch from my pannier bag. I squeezed out some coconut lube onto my fingers, and reached inside my panties to apply a generous layer inside me.I then took another drop of lubricant and pulled out two shiny obsidian pebbles - a splurge birthday present for myself.

I rubbed a layer of lube over the pebbles. I then reached back into my panties to insert one, and then the other smooth pebble inside me. So the final part of my ride was going to be me walking my loaded bike up a steep hiking trail, while gripping on to a pair of kegel balls with my pelvic muscles. In that moment, having the thong there to catch the pebbles should that be necessary, felt a little like cheating. My trembling hands grabbed the thong by the sides and pulled it down my now aching bum and legs, and over the shoes. When I stood up this time, I was wearing shoes, socks, and sunglasses, with my vaginal muscles working hard to keep the pebbles from dropping out into the mud.

With every step, my shoulders and back were leaning in to push the bike up the slope. I was struggling to hold myself up with my core and pushing myself forward with my legs. Oh yeah and I was forcing my pussy to pulse and hold up the pebbles as they moved from side to side inside me sending sparks of pleasure up all over me.

I couldn't tell you if I was walking up that tiny path for 10 minutes or two hours. My brain was in ecstasy far beyond caring about time.

The ache from all my muscles was steadily climbing as I saw the clear patch of grass that marked the top of this hill range. I could, and maybe should, have come right there on my feet, but I had devised an entire scheme to savor this. I pulled out my blanket and laid it out on the grass. I then perched Christopher, my silicone boyfriend, upright in the middle of the blanket and lathered him up with coconut. I then got into a plank on my elbows over Christopher, with him pointing straight at my entrance. With my abs burning, I slowly lowered myself onto him one deep breath at a time.

The time for rituals was now definitely over. My hands sprang to trap Christopher, and I began vigorously pumping myself, my face still in the grass. With one breath my pussy muscles squeezed the trinkets inside me as my body shook violently in orgasm. As the last wave passed through my inner thighs, I lowered myself all the way on the blanker in exhaustion, still dripping over Christopher.

I had had an entire day of anticipation, and I was obviously not yet done. As I recovered from my daze I turned over and allowed the pebbles to drop out of me. I sat up and watched the tiny ferries in the water hundreds of feet below me, I felt sore around my tummy and my bum, which in turn was making me restless again. Christopher had some more work to do.

I was up there by myself for maybe an hour, alternating between touching myself and relaxing. Finally, with my body in a mixed state of exhaustion and satisfaction, I munched on the final granola bar and thanked past me for planning a far easier ride home along the highway.

#####

Thank you for reading! Since I'm very inexperienced in any kind of writing, particularly erotica, I welcome any comments, suggestions, criticism: constructive or otherwise :)