A Trainer for Lynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, back out of her mouth, will you?" to which I complied. "Show her your cock, Jim. Lynn, look! This is exciting! Do you see the thick white saliva on his cock? That saliva is found only at the back of your throat, deep down inside. You're almost there! Jim, try it again with just short thrusts. You're not trying to cum at this point, you're just trying to train her throat, big boy."

Tears were forming in Lynn's eyes from the gagging as I did as I was told. I thrust into her mouth and down her throat with short, quick jabs, withdrawing before she could gag.

"Very good, both of you! Keep it up! Keep the thrusts short, Jim, and Lynn, breathe when he withdraws. Good! Good girl!"

I kept up with the short thrusts, while looking at Hannah. She told me when to slow down a bit and leave my cock in her throat a bit longer.

"Now Lynn, he is going to use your throat more. Remember to breathe as he withdraws." Hannah sat down next to the bench and began to play with Lynn's nipples. "There now, these aren't still aching are they? Maybe if I kiss them, they'll feel better?"

I really began to pick up the pace, thrusting deep into Lynn's mouth and down her throat as Hannah concentrated on her nipples. She reached down and removed the plug from the girl's bottom and in its place, she inserted a thrusting cock-shaped vibrator that had been on the bed. It was clear she had no intention of freeing Lynn's clit from its cage, a clit now leaking pre-cum profusely. Hannah took some of the leakage on her fingertips and offered me a taste, which was delicious, before going back to her nipples while holding the vibrator in place.

I kept up my throat fucking and Hannah moved to the rear of the bench to kept the thrusting dildo in place up Lynn's pussy, né bum hole. I took over her nipple stimulation with my fingers and thumbs, as Hannah concentrated on massaging Lynn's prostate with the vibrating dildo.

That was all it took. Lynn started to moan around my cock even as I continued to fuck her pretty face. She bucked her caged clit into the air, thrusting in vain, the straining clitoris prevented from getting any larger by the chastity device's cruel tube. Hannah kept the thrusting dildo in place as Lynn came into the air, semen dripping out of her clit, through the slit in the tube and onto her belly. I stopped my thrusting, having promised my seed this time to Hannah, and withdrew from Lynn's mouth.

"Oh my god, Oh my god," was all she could say.

Hannah motioned me to the lines of Lynn's cum on her belly. "Go ahead, it's yours!"

I needed no more encouragement as I knelt next to them and licked up all the Lynnseed, which I shared with Lynn in a passionate kiss. Hannah withdrew the dildo from Lynn's now sore bottom and turned it off.

We broke our kiss and sat Lynn up. "What just happened?" she asked, taking a towel and wiping her face clean of the throat spittle, Lynnseed and tropical coconut oil. "My god, I've never cum that hard before!"

"Or so much, I might add..." I replied as we all laughed.

"Hannah, how can I ever show you my gratitude?" Lynn asked earnestly.

"Well, dear, by sharing your man's cock with me just this once, as a starter," she replied as she stood up from the opposite end of the bench where she had been, between Lynn's legs dildo-fucking her. She walked over to the bed and took the comforter off it with all the toys wrapped inside and tossed it all on the floor. She laid down on the bed, spread her legs to me and said "Let's go, big boy."

Who was I to refuse? I held Lynn's hand as we walked over to join Hannah on the bed. Hannah, I knew, loved a good hard fucking. I took a pillow from the head of the bed and wedged it under her bum. I removed her panties, keeping the garter and hose in place. Lynn removed Hannah's bra so that she could suckle her nipples as I fucked her.

After Lynn lubed my cock, I mounted her, thrusting as deeply as I could in my first thrust.

"Mmmmm," Hannah said as I entered her, "Oh that's nice. Very nice."

"Oh, baby I agree" as I plunged into her hot, wet, velvet-lined bum.

I owed her one for this experience with Lynn, and I meant to pay her back with a good, proper rutting. We went at it, all three. Lynn alternating between nipples and kissing me, me alternating between Hannah's nipples and kissing her and Lynn, and Hannah laying back enjoying it fully. I fucked her as hard as I could for as long as I could before I felt my own orgasm building. I could only hope she would cum before me as I knew I'd be exhausted afterwards, and I need the woman to cum first.

Hannah was not wearing a cage, her clitty-cock was hard and leaking itself. Lynn reached down, squirted more of the lube on her hands and started to softly pump it as I was thrusting. "Yes, baby, yes!" Hannah reacted to Lynn's soft touch, countering my hard thrusting into her backside.

"Feels. So. Good." she said as she spent into Lynn's hands. This was all I needed to begin to cum myself. I jetted into her, thrusting hard, my balls slapping against her bottom. I filled her pussy up with three or four good ribbons of cum hitting the walls of her insides. The cock ring tended to keep me hard for a while after orgasm, so we laid there together, all three of us taking in all we had just been through, my cock still inside Hannah, Lynn next to her still with Hannah's seed in her hand and Hannah with her arms around Lynn and me both.

Lynn broke the silence first. "Thank you, Hannah. And thank you, Jim." I picked my head up from Hannah's chest and kissed her, as we three settled into an afternoon's nap.

12