A Trans Top and Her Bottom Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got excited fucking me, I could feel her slow down and ease up a little so she would not cum. Twice she did this and both times I could feel that I might cum myself if she had continued her rhythm. Usually she had her orgasm within five or ten minutes of fucking, so this was definitely our longest fuck. It must have gone on for about twenty minutes with me groaning and moaning like a bottom bitch all the while she fucked me.

It was definitely one of our best fucks and I loved every second of being connected with her in the most intimate way two people can be together. It was the end of a perfect mating when she did cum holding on tight to me as she creamed my ass with her sweet milky jism. Oh to feel my beautiful lover reaching the peak of her sexual satisfaction with me. Is there anything better than this? With her i was having the best sex of my life and I never wanted another lover except her for the rest of my life.

After I bathed in the morning she asked me to go upstairs to the bedroom where I sat down and she pulled her pants off to reveal her cock hanging down like a big sausage in front of my face. I wasn't sure if she wanted a blow job so I began licking and sucking her sex organ until she got hard. Then she pulled it out of my mouth and told me she needed to cum right then and get in the doggie position on the bed.

After applying a dab of lube to my hole, she slipped the head of her pulsing cock just inside my puckered anal opening. When my sphincter muscle relaxed, she quickly thrust her steel hard sex pipe up into my rectum balls deep. All I could think of was this massive throbbing bone inside me with a mind of its own pushing in and out. As many times as she fucked me, every time was new and special and exciting. It was as though I was a virgin every single time and I was experiencing sexual pleasure that I never knew existed.

She fucked in various rhythms slow and fast, soft and hard, for quite a long time. I was moaning the whole time under the force of her vicious missile attack. God, I was being brutally fucked by this amazing woman. She was using her fuck tool to drill her bitch's hole so I would never walk again. I could feel the active dominant force of her fucking and it made me want to open up my ass for her so she could drive her truck in. I wanted to say to her, yes, baby, fuck into me as hard as you can until you are completely spent and satisfied. Park your vehicle in my ass.

She held on tight riding me like a pony until she arrived at her destination, the orgasm spasm. Inside my rectum I felt her release as her powerful penis repeatedly inseminated my slutty asshole. She owned me as though I was her private whore doing whatever she asked me to do. No bottom whore ever enjoyed the work of servicing the top more than I did but it was always a work of love.

At night, she was a little drunk from drinking with her girlfriend so when she came to bed, she was not ready to fuck. I took her limp dick into my mouth and licked and sucked her with a lot of saliva to get her hard. In the spooning position she got us both lubricated and then got her prick into my ass hole. After a little fucking she fell out and had to get back in - that sums up this fuck.

She couldn't seem to get into it yet she persisted in fucking. I guess she was just too drunk and horny. When I think of it now, I think I should have helped her but I wasn't sure how. Normally she always knew what she wanted and how to get there so I was in the habit of allowing her to do what ever she wanted. Luckily she was able to figure out how to get her rocks off herself.

She grabbed my ass roughly and pinched the flesh of my buttocks to get herself aroused and that actually seemed to work. Being rough and hard with me, made her feel strong and dominant. Her cock grew firmer and this made her horny and ready. Finally she had enough sexual intensity to be able to have her orgasm.

The next morning I was sitting at the kitchen table when she stood in front of me and pulled out her cock stroking it. It looked like she was just going to jerk off in front of me and I commented, "Oh no, that's cruel." I couldn't bear it to watch her jerk herself to orgasm in front of me. After I said that she told me to go upstairs where we lay on the bed and fucked in a spooning position.

At the end when she was close to cumming, I could feel her pull her cock almost completely out of my ass just leaving the head in while it throbbed and ejaculated heavy streams of semen up inside my ass. She said, "I really liked watching myself cum like that. I could see it throbbing as it was shooting my cum into your hole."

Afterwards she told me that she had intended to jerk until she was about to orgasm and then she was going to shoot her cum into my open mouth. When I said that it was cruel she decided to stop her plan. That was the one time I objected to what she was going to do and if I had known what she had intended, I would not have objected. Now when I think about it, it would have been so hot to have her jerk off into my open mouth and collect her cum on my tongue as she had her orgasm. I wish that we had done exactly what she had planned! In retrospect I probably should have kept my big mouth shut.

During week two of our sexual activities, my hung little lover had eleven orgasms with me, one in my face, two in my mouth and eight up my ass. By now I was so enchanted with her that I never wanted to leave her.

12