A Transformation Potion

Story Info
Waffle transformation from male to female...
2k words
18.1k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Are you really... No, this can't work, it's silly."

Waffle grunted, the bear slumping back on his bed, a little bit of a scowl pulling at his lips. The brown bear, a Grizzly, was a typical, dark shade with a lighter brown running down his front, covering his belly, accentuating his muzzle and his chest too with a richer, tanner brown. The thicker hair between his pectoral muscles could only be seen as he was topless in the two-bed flat that he shared with Sammy, his roommate, though Waffle dearly hoped their living situation would change soon. As fun as Sammy was to be around, he was always pushing Waffle to try new things. For someone who needed a bit of peace and quiet, the otter could be too high energy for him. But it helped that they had their separate rooms to retreat to, when they did need that space and privacy.

Sammy grinned, the otter's tail flicking back and forth, a little shorter than Waffle, though the otter didn't have any intention of hanging around for the "show". It was surely going to be a private one for the Grizzly bear.

"You know you want to try it, I think it could give you a break," he cajoled, hopping up on the foot of Waffle's bed, the mattress bowing faintly under his weight. "Come on..."

He shook the bottle in his hand, a tall glass one with a narrow neck that was stopped up with a cork. That the fluid contained within was a bright pink did not settle anyone's concern over what it did, what it was for. Waffle eyed it dubiously. Why was it always a cork? Did others think it made something look fancier or something? Who was to say?

"I don't want to drink something like that if you don't even know what it's going to do," Waffle grunted, turning back to his book. "Leave it there if you have to, Sammy, but sheesh... Come on..."

He grumbled, not being one to put words to any sense of unrest, but the otter put the bottle carefully on the bedside table anyway, nudging Waffle's phone out of the way to do so.

"Look, try it if you want, but I can't return it." Sammy was hardly dissuaded, but neither was he going to hang around where he was only causing trouble. "Give it a go, Waffle... It'll give you a break. It says that it'll give the user whatever they want. Isn't that worth a try?"

Waffle grumbled, but his ears did perk up a little when the door closed on the otter's heels, eyes going to the bottle.

He told himself that he wasn't going to do it, that he wasn't going to try... But what could he really want? What would make things, if he drank it all down, so different?

It was hard to say, but that, perhaps, and the lack of a good point in his book to dig into, had him sitting up perhaps half an hour later, taking the bottle in hand. He wouldn't tell Sammy that he'd actually drunk it, he told himself, as he swirled his tongue around his mouth, the potion fizzing, bubbles leaping and dancing on his tongue.

"Mmm..."

He grunted, sitting up, his legs over the side of the bed...but Waffle did not have to wait very long at all to find out exactly what it was that the potion could do for him.

It started with a tingle, the bear huffing and rolling his shoulders back, broad and powerfully built, though that was not what was going to change with him. A strange sense of something changing twisted in his gut, churning very faintly, but it was not an unpleasant feeling, not as Waffle looked down at his body, eyes wide, straining to see.

For it was him that was changing, his chest swelling lightly, given a shape and definition that he had not thought about, at least not consciously, in years. Although it seemed like something out of a fantasy book or film (some of his favourites to enjoy, it had to be said), the bear could not deny that his chest was swelling into a pair of breasts, softly pulling down under their own weight so that the nipples seemed more prominent than before. He was quite wide across the shoulders and chest already, but his new breasts, filling out nicely into D-cups (very roughly), suited his frame better than he could have imagined.

Imagined? Oh, but no... No, it was not in his mind, it was no longer a fantasy, not as he swallowed hard and tried to grapple with what was happening to him, the new weight on his chest, how, even then, it offset his centre of balance a little. A little was more than enough to change the game for him, the bear standing and turning in a circle, everything feeling a little "off". Yet he would not have changed it for anything, glancing in the mirror as his body shifted more and more.

Maybe the potion had had something going for it after all...

But he wouldn't tell Sammy, no, he still wouldn't say that the otter had been right, not as his heart pounded and he fanned himself lightly, even then trying to cool himself off just a little bit more. His skin prickled, though his fur did not change -- not unless one considered it becoming a little softer, showing a little more sleekness, a change. It was hard to tell, his head swirling, fighting to stay up to speed with all that was happening to him as his waist, subtly, tucked in a notch.

It was not a huge change to his figure, for it was ultimately how the bear saw himself, what the potion had always been intended to do -- though Waffle could not have known how much Sammy already knew. It did not matter, not as he trembled, running his fingers tentatively over his breasts, sucking in a breath at how sensitive they were, how the shape of his shoulders softened a little, the muscle of him still there but in an ever so slightly more feminine manner.

It was good, all good, yet the tingle curled up deeply, warmly, between his thighs, his shaft...

What?

He gasped, tail twitching, standing only to wrench off his trousers, hopping on one foot as he yanked them down his legs, catching on a foot. Yet that was more than enough to see that his chest was not the only thing that was changing, his hips a little wider than before, giving him more shape, something that was a little more...

Waffle whimpered, eyes bright. A little more feminine, all in a good way, the best of ways. But that was not all of it, not as his attention was abruptly swept away from his breasts, hips and waist, all those little changes in his body that made him look like he had truly thought of in his mind, his deepest of cravings. For he would not scrape and grab at his cock to try and hold things back from happening, not when it was the right thing, his soft, pink shaft retreating up and up, into his body, smoothing out the rich, brown fluff of his crotch as if it had never existed to begin with.

Maybe that was the way that it had always been supposed to be. Or perhaps Waffle was always supposed to go through the transformation to find out, one way or the other. Who was to say?

It was his journey to go on as he sighed with relief, his balls retracting, knowing without seeing, the itching, aching tingle strengthening, that they were removing themselves from his body. The potion held within it a kind of magic and knew that those would not be needed anymore, not as he spread his legs a little, to the extent that the trousers still tangled around his ankles allowed, something softening between his thighs.

It was crude to look, but Waffle simply had to, bending over at the waist as much as he dared to without losing his balance for remaining in the position for so long. But he had to watch a new sex forming between his legs, the soft folds of labia framing the entrance to come. His penis may have been gone, but that was a good thing as he took another shaky breath, fingers sliding between his new folds to better see, a clitoris blossoming thickly at the point of his pussy closest to his crotch, drawn out from its hood from how he was tugging at the skin around it.

"This can't be..." He tried to speak, clearing his throat, though even his way of speaking came out a little more higher-pitched, a little more pleasant to the ear -- for it was how he wanted to sound. "This can't be happening..."

And yet Waffle wanted it all to happen, all very much, his new sex forming inside him, a soft, tight passage burrowing deeply, though he could only feel the deeper ache of a womb, ovaries and fallopian tubes settling themselves with a twist and a pulse that felt kind of like when his heart beat too hard for a moment. At least, that was what he suspected, his body aching deeply, yet it was the kind of ache that the bear could not help but lean into, wanting more, wanting to see more.

Everything came together softly, beautifully, his muzzle lightening, a smile stretching his lips without Waffle even realising that he was smiling. His thighs thickened moderately, accentuating his more feminine figure, even doing an awkward little twirl on the spot, though it was difficult as the changes, finally, settled over his body, rendering him the bear that he had always wanted to be.

But to call himself "he"... No. Waffle raised her head, looking into the mirror, her cheekbones ever so slightly more delicate, her eyes lighter -- but that last change was in her demeanour, not how she physically was. She had never looked brighter, more herself, her wide hips and thick thighs showing off her body in its finest form, exactly in a way that felt, though Waffle would never have suspected it, so very comfortable.

Was that what it was supposed to be like? She thought, rolling her shoulders back, eyes caught by her breasts moved with every little shift, every breath she took. Was she supposed to simply feel "right" in her body? Even if that was not so, it was too addictive a feeling for her to ever turn her back on it ever again.

She was not a male, not then. She was female, she was a Grizzly bear lady and that was right, all right with the world, the little part of it that she inhabited.

She stood, kicking off her trousers from her feet, though they were one part of her that had not changed too much. It was not something that she had ever wanted to change, though Waffle still chuckled softly, enjoying how the sound came out warmer and more genuine than it ever had before.

It was right and she liked that, how she was still herself but in a better way, her body rounded out around the chest and the hips, her stomach still soft but her whole body curvier. She had not realised that that was something that she'd still wanted, though maybe it was a good thing, after all that, that Sammy had pushed the potion on her to that extent.

Waffle laughed aloud, spinning on the spot, her arms flung out joyously to her sides.

Who could have known that the bear would have been to so easily find her true self with the air of a little transformation potion?

Now, only time would tell whether the effects would be permanent or if she would have to dig a little deeper into just how she could make it last forever...

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

DeLord12804 - the majority of my works are written for clients and this is the name of their personal character, an expression of themselves (and, based on other works, I believe gender fluidity). Hope that helps clarify a bit! It is a standalone piece, but there are more stories around with Waffle also. :)

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 2 years ago

Waffle? Seriously? Oh well, infinitely better than 'Moose' I suppose.

This is a marvelous introduction , (I hope) to what promises to be a great yarn. You've set a nice stage and given the tale a nice tone.

I can't wait to see where you take us with this one.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Transformation A man transforms into a weredragon...in NonHuman
Becoming a Myth One man becomes a pegasus...in Fetish
Transforming a God Anubis is transformed into Anubia and taken by force...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dawn of the Bimbarian A wizard's spell backfires and turns into a bimbo barbarian!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Bait for the Alien Woman A half orc is sacrificed to the alien woman...in NonHuman
More Stories