A Transformative Game Night

Story Info
A group of college students play a game using magic potions.
12.8k words
4.59
18.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Just a heads up, this one is another weird story so make sure to check the tags before reading. My next story will be a more vanilla one, another story in the same universe as my first two, but following another person's perspective. After that will most likely be the next monster musume part and after that I'll try to alternate the weird stories with the more vanilla ones.

This story was something that I started writing after a flash of inspiration. I simulated each of the characters pulling cards from the box so that all of the transformations were completely random. It was really fun not knowing the direction that the story would take over time and figuring out how to adapt the random draw to fit with previous TFs.

------------------------

A group of three women were all sitting in the common room of their college dormitory. The room itself was a simple affair, there was a pair of grey couches on either side of a long table, as well as a couple of small reclining chairs that had originally been placed next to the table as well, but the occupants of the room had over time moved them so one was up against the far wall and the other was put sideways beside one of the couches. The rest of the room was featureless and empty, the bare green carpet the only thing filling the space so that the eight people who shared the space could move about.

Despite all of them living in the same dorm, none of the three women would consider themselves friends. Sure they knew each other, but none of them had ever taken the time to develop their relationship beyond simple acquaintances. Thus, the three of them sat in relative silence, each doing their own thing while acting as if the others weren't there.

The first of them was Valencia, who was a member of the college swim team. Her body was lean and hydrodynamic from a combination of extensive training and lucky genetics. The hint of a Spanish accent that slipped into her speech gave up her foreign heritage, her parents having immigrated before she was born. Her outfit consisted of a pair of skinny jeans and a sea-foam green tank top, not having changed after returning from practice. At the moment she was staring at her phone, checking the same few social media apps repeatedly despite none of them having any new posts, while occasionally brushing a disobedient brunette bang back behind her ear.

The next of the women was Ankita, a biology student from India. She was a fairly shy person and tended to prefer to fade into the backdrop during social events, something that her five-foot-eleven height made difficult. She was sitting in the chair furthest from the others, clad in simple grey pyjamas. Her nose was buried in a sci-fi novel as she occasionally snuck glances at the other two, her nervousness mading her think they were staring at her while she wasn't looking. The only reason she was in the common space at all right now was because it was an especially chilly winter night and the heating was better here than that in her room.

Finally there was Forest, a nickname she had started using back in high school due to her dislike of the, in her opinion, stuffy and old fashioned name that her parents had given her. This nickname was a shortening of her online screen name "ForestFrolicker," which had chosen back when she was twelve due to her love of animals. Tonight she was making use of her day off to work through a single-player RPG on her handheld gaming console, wearing a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt with an abstract, gaming-adjacent design on it. Normally she would simply do this in her own room, but at the moment she had been kicked out of it an hour ago so her girlfriend/roommate could do something in secret.

"Who here is up for a game?"

The sound of glass tapping against glass filled the air as Jaden, forest's previously mentioned girlfriend, stepped out of their room carrying two boxes. One was a moderately large crate while the other was a small cardboard box. The transwoman was one of the few people in the dorm taller than Ankita, though only by an inch or so. Her raven black hair swished back and forth in time with the similarly coloured dress she wore. Said dress was cut to show off the little cleavage she had and came all the way down to the floor, covering her currently bare feet. Her goth aesthetic was completed by purple eye-shadow and lipstick, as well as the three onyx piercings in her ears and her nostril. She carefully set the boxes down on the table in the centre of the room, drumming her long purple nails on the crate as she looked around at the others to gauge their reactions.

Forest had an exited sparkle in her eye, as she knew that Jaden was an avid lover of analog games and she had never been disappointed when her girlfriend brought a new one around, while Valencia seemed quite skeptical, but her boredom wouldn't allow her to ignore the offer outright and Ankita was pretending to continue reading her book as she waited for further elaboration.

"Alright, I'm intrigued. What do you have in mind?" Valencia slipped her phone into her pocket and scooted over closer to the boxes on the table. Seeing that Valencia was interested, Ankita silently shut her book and moved to the closer chair.

"Good to see you're interested, though I will warn that this game might involve things that will make you uncomfortable, so I'll completely understand if you don't want to play."

"If anything that just makes me even more interested..." Valencia's eyes seemed to shimmer as she glanced at the mysterious boxes.

"Yeah don't worry babe, I know whatever you have in mind it'll be a good time." Forest had put her console off to the side and had stood up to hold her girlfriend's hand, laying her head on the taller woman's shoulder.

"I'm also a bit curious now," remarked Ankita, having gathered up enough courage to speak, "is this some kind of spin the bottle type game?"

"Not quite, let me show you." Jaden took the smaller box and set it aside so she could remove the already unsealed lid of the larger box. Inside were dozens of small glass vials filled with liquid of varying colours. The vials were small, only holding a couple tablespoons of liquid, and each one was labelled with a different number typed onto printer paper and taped to the cork. She then opened the smaller box to reveal that it was filled with folded cards made out of lined paper.

"These are transformation potions I bought online for cheap. They last for eight hours and there's a big variety of effects. I thought it might be fun to play a game where we randomly drink them by drawing these cards and the person who lasts the longest wins."

"Transformation potions? Aren't those things really expensive? I'm not sure how much I would trust something that normally costs thousands of dollars if you could buy this many on a college student's budget." While the type of biology Ankita was studying wasn't the same type that had led to the cutting edge nanomachine powered technology she was referring to, she had done some research to see if it would be possible to acquire one that could shrink herself down to a more average height and thus knew the most about them of everyone here. This warning made the look of curiosity Valencia was giving to potions turn into a look of concern; She inched away from the table slightly, as if she was worried that they would explode at any moment.

"It's the permanent ones that are expensive, these ones are temporary. That's why they're so cheap. If you're still worried though, I'll drink one first to prove they work." Jaden shook the box around as she made her offer, looking at the three others. Forest was willing to trust her girlfriend implicitly but the other two women were both uncertain, worried about the risks of taking a potentially dangerous bootleg product.

"Alright I'm game." Valencia's words broke the silence. She had thought it over in her head, having decided that at absolute worst they would be a bunch of duds and at absolute best this could be a very fun experience with some potential new friends. Her acceptance brought a smile to Jaden's face, one that got even bigger when Ankita also nodded to signal her willingness to play.

"OK then, let me lay down the rules in more detail then. We'll each take turns pulling cards out of this box, then you drink the potion whose number matches the one on the card you drew. On your turn you can choose to not take a card and forfeit the game, but once you have taken a card you MUST do what it says. If, at the end of a full round, only one player is left, that player wins the game."

"Sounds simple enough babe." Chirped Forest, "And, if no one else is opposed, I'll volunteer to go first." not even waiting for a response, she decoupled from her girlfriend and strode up to the table. She turned her head away as she plunged her hand into the smaller box, stirring her hand around for a moment before pulling out a card, unfolding it, and reading the number printed on it.

"Twelve," Forest held out the card for the others to see before she picked up the cyan potion with the matching number."Bottoms up!" she exclaimed before chugging down the liquid in the bottle with a single gulp.

A few silent seconds passed, just enough time that everyone was getting ready to laugh off the potions as duds, before the effects began to manifest themselves. It began with a strange pressure developing in Forest's hips. She put down the empty bottle so she could bring her hands down to investigate, letting her feel as a pair of lumps began to push out of her hips. As these lumps emerged from under her skin they began to push against the fabric of her shorts, threatening to tear them. She quickly pulled the garment off, revealing what was clearly a pair of feet growing just above her white panties. Everyone stared in stunned silence as the new appendages pushed out, forming ankles, knees, and thighs. As these new limbs grew, so did the space between her torso and her hips; new flesh filled the space as her original legs moved further and further behind her. This flesh formed itself into an entire second torso that now separated her two pairs of legs, her new pair connected perpendicularly to its shoulders, filling the space where the chest would be.

"Holy shit." muttered Forest as she looked over her shoulder at her new lower body. The pieces of her torn panties fell away as she shifted on her four legs and silently landed on the floor.

"Oh wow, that was a lot more... extreme than what I was expecting" said Jaden as she stared in awe at her human-taur girlfriend. "I figured it would be mostly boob-job and cat ear level stuff."

"Wait, you don't know what transformations are in here?" accused a slightly panicked Ankita, who was now looking at the box with a hint of worry. "I'm not even sure if commercially available potions can do this kind of thing!"

"There was a list of what every potion did included, but I decided that it would be more fun if I didn't read it. And, honestly, I-"

"I love it!" Forest's cry of joy cut off whatever her girlfriend was about to say and instantly diffused the building tension. She began trotting around the room on her four legs, slowly getting used to moving with her new body. This trip also gave the others a perfect view of her rear end, revealing that, while her frontmost crotch was smooth, her pussy was still present between her rear legs. "Alright, who's going next?"

"Fuck it, I'll go." Valencia said after an uncomfortably long silence. The swimmer reached over to pull out a card. Once she had looked at the number inside she turned it towards the others so they could see the "78" printed on it. Standing up so she could reach, she grabbed the corresponding bottle, filled with a slightly off-red liquid, and popped the cork. Just before she drank it however, she quickly pulled it away from her mouth and set it on the table. "I should probably take these off in case it's another one like that." she explained, nodding her head over to the human-taur standing over the shredded remains of her underwear. She quickly doffed her shirt and jeans and only hesitated a moment before also taking off the grey sports-bra and boxers she was wearing underneath, bearing her clean-shaven mound and perky B-cups to the world. "These things are a lot more expensive than you would expect, so I'd rather not have to replace them."

Now fully naked, Valencia ignored the shocked, awkward, and appreciative stares of Ankita, Jaden, and Forest respectively and drank her potion. Unlike the one Forest took, this one's effect made itself apparent almost immediately when her hair began to rapidly grow. The swimmer tended to keep her hair cut short, as it was hard to fit it into a swim cap otherwise, so she was instantly able to feel the extra weight pulling down on her head as every second several inches of hair grew. Like a brunette waterfall, her hair cascaded down her back, stopping just short of touching the floor.

"Now I just feel silly for stripping." sighed an annoyed Valencia as she put her underwear back on. The Rapunzel-esque woman then opened her phone's front-facing camera to get a better look at herself, "though I will say this long hair looks good on me, shame I can't keep it long-term."

"Can't imagine what the monthly shampoo bill would look like with that much hair, it's probably a good thing you'll only have it for tonight." chuckled Jaden before striding over to the table. "Is it fine if I go next Ankita?" The Indian woman nodded as she continued to stare in awe at Valencia's flowing hair. With the turn order confirmed, Jaden picked up the card box and put it behind her back. She lightly shook it for a few seconds before quickly grabbing the first card her hand touched. After looking at the number written on it she set the box down and grabbed potion sixty-five, a ruddy orange elixir, and poured it down her throat.

"Alright, let's see what I got!"

The first noticeable change was with Jaden's behind. The back of her dress lifted up as it was filled out by her growing butt. Her face lit up as she watched the womanly curves that her HRT had given her get exaggerated beyond her wildest dreams. She felt the growth spread down to her thighs, which were now squishing her cock pleasurably between them. This reverie of joy was only broken when she felt a strange growth pushing against the back of her dress. When she reached back to figure out what was happening, she felt a thin limb. This realization made her pull up the back of her dress, revealing an aspect of her transformation was hidden beneath it. Down her legs she had grown a thin coat of white fur covered in jagged black stripes, just like those of a zebra. The limb she felt was a striped tail with a tuft of her raven-black hair on its tip.

"Oh wow." Forest stared at her girlfriends transforming legs with eyes wide.

The fur continued to grow down and once it reached her feet Jaden stumbled as her legs shifted into an ungulate configuration. Forest stepped forwards to let her girlfriend lean on her as her feet stretched up and her toes fused into hooves. The transforming woman used her girlfriend to steady herself on her new legs, hooves clopping audibly against the floor, only to be caught off guard by another appendage pressing against her dress, this time in the front. The three others watched as her skirt was tented by the growing shape of her growing cock. Realizing that there was no use in covering herself at the moment, she reluctantly pulled her dress over her head and tossed it onto a nearby couch, revealing her now distinctly pear-shaped figure. Underneath her dress she was wearing a matching pair of black underwear, her panties now were filled with her baseball sized balls with her ten-inch long, black, equine cock spilling over the top.

"I appreciate the curves, but I'm not sure how to feel about her getting bigger as well." muttered Jaden as she stared at her massive girl-cock.

"I think she looks sexy as hell babe." Forest licked her lips as she took in her girlfriends new equipment, the horny lesbian already imagining what it would feel like inside her.

"If you two are going to fuck, please take it to your room." Groaned Valencia, before she grabbed the paper box and walked over to where Ankita was sitting. "It's your turn now so unless you're having second thoughts, and I honestly wouldn't blame you looking at those two, you need to take a card."

Ankita shyly nodded and put her hand into the box and quickly pulled out a slip. The woman hesitated for a moment before she opened the card.

"E-eighty-seven."

When Ankita didn't get up immediately to grab her potion, Valencia strode over and grabbed it herself. She walked back and handed it to the woman, who only paused for a moment before she drank the deep brown liquid that was inside.

Nothing outwardly visible happened but Ankita put her hands over her crotch and began to squirm in her seat shortly after taking the potion. The others watched closely, trying to figure out what was happening to her, but over the course of the next minute or so nothing about the woman seemed to change. Eventually her squirming stopped, but she still had a deep blush on her face and she didn't remove her hands from their position.

"What happened?" Forest asked.

"Yeah, I can't see anything different, but from the way you just acted something definitely happened." added Jaden

"I grew another vagina" Ankita's words came out as barely a whisper, none of the other women able to understand what she had just said

"Speak up! Whatever it is can't be as bad as what you've already seen from us."

"I GREW ANOTHER VAGINA!" shouted the woman, ensuring she wouldn't have to utter the embarrassing words a third time. The others all reeled back at the outburst, not expecting the normally quiet woman to shout so loud.

"Now that's something that I kinda want to see." Forest's words were greeted by a sharp look from Valencia, "But, if she's uncomfortable we can move on and I'll take my turn." The human-taur quickly added before shuffling over to grab a card from the box in Valencia's hands. She silently revealed the "22" printed on the card and picked up the sky-blue potion it matched.

"I can't imagine this one will do anything as crazy as the first one you drank..." Valencia said this as she watched Forest drink the potion. The human-taur's transformation began similarly to her girlfriend's as her butt began to swell; however this growth wasn't accompanied by an animalistic transformation. Her rear hips widened and her thighs thickened alongside her butt's growth, bringing her entire rear end out of proportion with her front. The transformation both started and ended quickly and within a few seconds her hips were two feet wide, her ass was large enough that her cheeks peeked over her hips and her thighs were now as thick as a sack of potatoes.

"Ohhhh, why does this feel so goooood..." moaned Forest, revelling in the sensation of her body jiggling as she moved. Jaden watched as her girlfriend erotically pranced about, her zebra cock already having grown hard from watching her girlfriend's transformation, and immediately sat her equine rear down on her hands to help her resist the temptation to start masturbating in front of everyone.

Valencia rolled her eyes at the couple. "I'm gonna take my turn before you two start fucking each other." she grabbed her card out before setting the box she was still holding down. She unfolded her card and showed the number "96" on it to the others before grabbing a sea-foam green potion from the box.

"Hey, this one's my favourite colour! Hope its something good." Once the potion had settled in Valencia's stomach, she looked over her body but was unable to notice anything changing. She glanced up at the others, planning to ask them if they saw anything, only for her to see a room that now appeared much smaller; she was growing taller. As her growth continued, Forest stepped over to compare their heights. Valencia had been taller than the other woman before, but only by an inch or so. Now she was almost a full head taller.