A Transformative Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch, bad bit of luck there." Jaden bemusedly stated as she looked at the "Draw Three" card in the mermaid's hands. "If it's any consolation, I wasn't planning on taking another one myself so you win after this."

Valencia silently took three more cards to the box and showed them to Jaden so she could bring the corresponding potions (numbers "47," "85," and "56") over to the legless fish-woman. Upon seeing the potions brought to her, Valencia let out an internal sigh of relief. Two of them were ones that, assuming that every type of potion was a different shade, she knew the effects of: the pink breast growth potion that Forest had taken and the sea-foam green height growth potion she had drunk. That meant that the only unknown was the third potion, a dark green elixir, so the chances of her becoming a heavily mutated freak were low. Deciding to get that one out of the way first, she uncorked it and was about to drink it when Forest spoke.

"Come on, this is gonna be the last one of the night! Just chug 'em all."

Valencia typically wasn't one to let others goad her into doing stupid things, but there was a fair bit of logic to Forest's words. If this was truly going to be the last transformation of the night, she might as well make it as explosive as possible; besides, when Forest herself had drunk multiple ones at the same time nothing crazy had happened. Well, nothing outside of the realms of what the potions themselves were capable of anyways. Thus, she grabbed the other two potions and poured them all down her throat.

The mixture of potions swirled inside Valencia's stomach for a moment before her entire body erupted with growth. She immediately began to grow taller, an inch being added about every second. This growth seemed to favour her tail slightly, the piscine appendage slowly getting longer relative to her upper body. Her tail wasn't the only thing growing out of proportion however, as her breasts were also gaining mass quickly. Both of her B-cups had already reached parity with Jaden's E-cups, even accounting for their difference in body size. The mystery potion then made its effects known as a new pair of vagina-nipple capped breasts formed on her belly and began to rapidly catch up with their sisters. The chair she was seated in began to groan from the strain of holding such a massive body, the nine-foot long and counting mermaid weighing well over one-hundred and fifty kilos. Worried about destroying the expensive furniture, she slid off the chair and onto the floor as her changes concluded.

Valencia was now a ten-and-a-half foot leviathan. Her tail was now almost as long as she had been tall shortly before, with her upper body approximately one-and-a-half times shorter than the yellow-scaled appendage. Her hair had grown to remain the same relative length as well, her scrunchies now stretched to their limit by the brunette locks that poofed out between each of them. The most striking thing about her however was her tits. All four of them were close to three feet in diameter, the way they were pressed against her chest by gravity making them look like lewd bean bag chairs, each one capped with a vagina that could comfortably hold an arm inside it. As the lusty, over-endowed mermaid took in her form, she only had one thing to say.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to swim like this."

When her joke didn't elicit the response she was expecting, Valencia pushed herself up to a sitting position to look around. She was just in time to watch as Ankita straddled her tail just below the crotch, the shorter woman's face flushed with a mixture of arousal and nervousness.

"Valencia," began Ankita, a palpable pause separating her next words, "I think you're really beautiful, not just right now but even normally, and I was wondering if we could maybe go out?" her words came out rapid fire, leaving her panting as she awaited a response.

"Go out?" Valencia's words were incredulous, making Ankita see it as a rejection. Before she could run away however, the mermaid appended her statement, "You sucked my cock, I think 'going out' is usually a few steps before that!"

Valencia's words brought a smile to Ankita's face, one that quickly turned predatory as she revealed her pointed teeth.

"Then you won't mind if I do this?" The dino-woman pulled herself up the prone mermaid's tail, positioning herself so that the tip of the other woman's ten inch cock was teasing the lips of her left cloaca.

"Not. At. All."

With Valencia's consent given, Ankita began to slowly lower her hips, letting herself be pleasurably stretched out by her lover's cock. Her body lit up with supernova as she continued downwards, her tight hole loosening as it was filled with girldick. Her butt soon made contact with her lover's beach ball-sized nuts, and was forced to turn her body around so she could fully take the cock inside her. Of course, she didn't waste the opportunity presented by this new angle and began furiously groping and licking the taught sack before her.

"Not my balls as well. Ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhh!" Moaned Valencia, trying her best not to thrust her hips up and potentially hurt the other woman. Ankita was holding her cock in a vice grip, the eight foot tall woman's twin sexes requiring that each hole was smaller than her size would suggest.

Meanwhile, the other two woman in the room were also busy fucking each other. Jaden had her cock-head hilted in between Forest's ass-cheeks, the extra length added from her head allowing her to eat out the feral woman's feline pussy as she enveloped her cock in booty. Jaden's tongue expertly explored the hexapodal woman's folds, occasionally slipping out to tease her clit, while both of the chimera's torsos worshipped one of her massive cheeks each.

Forest, her fur streaked with white from Jaden's leaking dick-nipples, looked over at the quartet of pussies going unused on Valencia's breasts and got a devious idea. Before she could enact it however, her body was racked by orgasm from the incredible attention her rear was receiving from her girlfriend. The moan that came out of her throat sounded more like a feline purr as she gripped the carpet tightly with her claws to steady her shuddering body, the expert ministrations of the woman behind her prolonging her climax for almost half a minute.

Around the same time that Forest reached her first orgasm, Ankita had fully hilted herself on Valencia's cock. Being fully penetrated sent her over the edge, and she began moaning into the balls in front of her. Her orgasm was short-lived however, and she immediately pulled herself off of the mermaid's stomach so she could fill her other hole.

Valencia had been overwhelmed by the sensations of stretching out Ankita the first time, and now she was experiencing it again. It wasn't long before she lost control and thrust her hips up, pushing five inches of cock into her lover at once. The sudden penetration sent a quick lance of pain through Ankita's body, but that was soon replaced by an explosive orgasm brought on from the sensations of being filled once again. After her second orgasm had passed, she began aggressively fucking herself on Valencia's cock, alternating which of her holes it was filling every few seconds

By this point Forest had, fighting through yet another orgasm, walked her and Jaden over to the floor beside Valencia. Once she reached the prone mermaid's head, she leaned in and kissed her. Valencia was taken off guard by the sudden appearance of the feral woman, but returned the kiss eagerly once the shock wore off. As Forest broke their contact, she gave the other woman a wink as she moved herself further past, bringing Jaden's twined torsos as close to Valencia as possible. It took her a moment, but Valencia eventually understood what Forest had in mind and, pushing herself as far up as she could without smothering Ankita, pulled the closer of Jaden's upper bodies over so she could line it's dicknipples up with her upper pair of vagina-nipples. A surprised yelp came from between Forest's ass-cheeks when Valencia pulled Jaden's sexually mutated breasts against hers, the average sized cocks easily entering her massive pussies. Now that she was in on what was happening, Jaden helped Valencia manoeuvre her other torso so that its cocks could penetrate the second set of breasts on Valencia's torso.

"How does that feel, you two?"

"A-amazing!"

"Like nothing I've felt before!"

Forest's question brought two joyous responses from Valencia and Jaden and the feline let out a satisfied purr at seeing them so happy with her idea. Of course, with four new points of pleasure now added to the orgy, the two cock-wielding women didn't last much longer. As soon as Ankita felt the balls she was laying over tighten up, she hilted herself on her lover's cock and let them pump her full of cum. The massive orbs sprayed the womb down with litre after litre of cum, a visible bulge taking form on Ankita's stomach, before she pulled herself off and stuffed her other pussy and let it get filled by even more cum. Meanwhile, Jaden pressed her lips tightly against Forest's labia as her first blast of cum fired from her mouth. Most of the cum managed to enter Forest, but what didn't dripped down and further stained the carpeting of the common room. At the same time as her lower cock, the quartet of dick-nipples Jaden possessed also began unleashing their milky loads into Valencia's breasts, the mermaid's greedy wombs taking the seed into them.

All four women collapsed into a heap, everyone sexually drained from the orgy. One-by-one they recovered, each of them sighing at the mess they had made of the room. After a half hour of work, mostly done by the two among them with both arms and legs, the place was mostly spotless. A few of the cum stains were still viable if you looked hard enough, and there were some claw marks that couldn't be smoothed over, but those could at least be explained away should they be noticed by one of the other people who shared this space.

With the clean up done, Jaden and Forest retired to their room to "cuddle" While Valencia and Ankita spent a bit more time in the common room to talk about their relationship. They decided to go to the movies later that week, though both of them laughed about how tame that seemed compared to what they had just done. After that they both retired to their rooms, with Valencia just barely squeezing her body through the door, and went to bed hoping that their roommates were too tired to notice them when they got back.

--------------------------

The next morning, Jaden opened her eyes to darkness. Confused, she brought her hands up to rub her eyes, only for them to find empty space. Panicked, she threw her covers off, revealing a pair of zebra legs before her, as well as the form of her six-legged, feral cat girlfriend laying beside her. A quick glance at her alarm clock confirmed that it had been well over eight hours since they had taken the potions. Wanting answers She reached over to her trash bin and pulled out the sheet of paper that had come inside the box of potions, the one that she had dismissed as an unimportant legend of the different effects, and began to desperately read it.

Thank you for your purchase of the "Mega Party Potion Pack" we here at Sem's Multiversal Magic Shoppe hope you enjoy the randomized selection of some of our most popular temporary transformation potions. On the reverse of this page, you will find a colour-coded legend of all the different potions that this set may contain.

Jaden began to skim through the preamble, the word "temporary" kindling her hope that she had simply misremembered the duration, only for that hope to sputter out and die when she got to a block of fine print at the bottom.

Warning: Do not take more than one potion within an eight hour period, doing so may result in unwanted side effects such as: Increased libido, lowered sexual inhibitions, unpredictable increases in potion potency, greatly lengthened or even permanent potion effects, out-of-cycle ovulation, and dry throat.

As she lowered the sheet of paper down, she noticed the face of Forest over her shoulder, a furious glare pointed straight at her. The only thing that staved off the armless woman's wrath was the sudden scream that echoed out from Ankita's room. The two of them hopped out of bed and burst through their door to find the still transformed Valencia attempting to squeeze through her door while several of the other women who lived in the dorm stared in shock. They also noticed that the potions, which she had mistakenly left on the table overnight, were now nowhere to be found.

THE END