A Transformative Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time her growth stopped she was over a foot taller than before, an amazonian six-foot-seven, with Forest now only coming up to chest height. While her body's proportions had remained the same throughout her transformation, her clothes hadn't grown with her and were now stretched to their limits as they uncomfortably compressed her body. Not wanting her expensive clothes ruined, Valencia once again reluctantly took them off and set them beside her over-wear.

"Honestly, I like this," remarked Valencia as she looked down at the other three, "Feels nice being the tallest person in the room for a change."

"Well, guess that makes it my turn again." Jaden, her equine package still painfully erect, stood up to grab her next card. It indicated potion fifty-nine, one with deep purple liquid, and she eagerly drank it down.

The first thing Jaden noticed was a tightness around her chest, caused by her breasts pressing against her bra. Its cups were soon filled to the point of bursting with tit-flesh as her A-cups climbed the alphabet.

"Yes! A breast growth potion!" Exclaimed Jaden, reaching behind to unhook her bra and free her growing tits, "time to finally add 'big titty' to my 'Goth GF' status." Her breasts were already at an impressive C-cup, with her areola closing in on six inches in diameter amd her nipples now over an inch long.

"Uh, babe." Forest was staring at Jaden's back, were the white and black fur from her zebra legs was beginning to creep up her body, only instead of zebra stripes the fur on her upper body was patterned with black spots like those of a stereotypical dairy cow, "I don't think you drank a breast enlarging potion." The fur continued to move upwards, covering both her back and sides while leaving her stomach bare. The fur continued all the way up to her shoulders and then grew down her arms to her wrists

At the same time as that her fur finished growing, so too had Jaden's breasts. Her (quite literal) cow-tits were now E-cups, with nipples bigger than her thumbs and areola the size of dinner plates. They sagged down against her chest heavily, bouncing up and down gently as the woman breathed. Wanting to feel her new endowments first-hand, Jaden hefted them up in her hands.

"Oh god. These feel fucking amazing." Panted Jaden, bring her hands to the front her of breasts so she could pinch her massive nipples. When she did however, a trickle of milk began to leak from them. This trickle soon turned into a steady stream that fell to the floor and began soaking the carpet. Forest, seeing the fountains of milk coming from her girlfriends teats, stepped forwards and took on of them into her mouth.

"F-Forest!?" exclaimed Jaden, "Ahh, that feels amazing, keep going!" She grabbed her girlfriend's head and held it in place, letting out a deep, bellowing moan as her ears morphed into wide and flat cow-ears and a pair of small white horns emerged from the sides of her temples.

Seeing how receptive Jaden was to her suckling, Forest adjusted her stance so that her forelegs were on either side of the woman's cock. Jaden was already unconsciously thrusting her hips, meaning that she was now receiving a thigh-job from the human-taur. Once the breast that Forest was drinking from was empty, she moved over to the other one and continued to fill her belly with her girlfriend's delicious breast milk.

Valencia looked on in a mixture of horror and arousal as the couple had sex in the middle of the room, her mind was screaming at her body to say or do something about this, but she found herself unable to even look away. She could do nothing but watch as Jaden let out one last cry of pleasure as she came. Her equine equipment began hosing down Forest's underside with cum, adding to the growing white stain on the carpet below.

Once her orgasm ended, Jaden fell back onto a nearby couch, panting heavily. Forest swallowed the last mouthful of her girlfriend's milk before climbing up beside her and resting her forelegs on her lap, the mixture cum and milk now soaking into the couches fabric.

"Honestly, I consider the cow stuff a bonus, that was amazing." Jaden let out a sigh as she snuggled up to her girlfriend, only for her to suddenly remember that there were two more people in the room.

"Haha, sorry about that..."

Valencia, having finally regained control of her body, was about to lay into them. But her words died in her mouth when Ankita suddenly stood up. At first the other three thought she was going to flee the room, the raw sexual display having been to much for her, but she instead marched over to the table where the potions and cards were sitting. As she fished around in the box for her second card, the others could see two wet stains that had soaked through her pajama bottoms from her dripping wet pussies. The horny woman opened her card and immediately slapped it down on the table before scooping up an emerald green potion and chugging it down. Valencia glanced at the discarded card to see the number "11" printed on it.

Ankita's body almost immediately began to swell larger, much like Valencia's had just minutes ago; however the thick, scaly, dark green hide that began to form on the back of her hands indicated that this was not the same kind of potion as before. Her fingers were twisted into sharp claws as the skin spread up her arm, stopping just past her elbow. As her body grew larger it began to tear her pyjamas, revealing that her feet were undergoing a similar metamorphosis to her hands as they became large, reptilian talons. The woman soon found herself forced onto her toes as her legs took on a digitigrade stance, making her already growing body seem even taller. The scaly hide only finished spreading once it had reached her mid-thighs.

While her limbs were transforming, Ankita had grown more than a full foot taller. She was now a full head above the already giant Valencia, with inches still piling on one after the other. The massive woman's face was a mask of terror as her head rose further and further away from the floor. This mask became much more menacing when her teeth morphed into the razor sharp fangs of a carnivore and her pupils turned into reptilian slits.

As her body's growth began to slow, Akita suddenly felt her centre of balance shift. Her torso was tilted forwards in a slight lean as her spine adjusted itself and a small tapered tip pushed out of her tailbone. This tip pushed out, its base growing wider as it did, until it matched the length of her upper body, just over four feet, creating a counterbalance that helped the woman stand. This new limb was powerful, as thick as a fire hydrant at the base, and covered in the same green, scaly hide as her limbs. The over eight foot tall dino-girl stumbled about as she adjusted to her new posture. As she did, her tail swiped over Jaden's and Forest's head, giving them a clear view of the pair of cloacas that adorned her rear as well as slamming them both with a nose-full of musk.

"I-I'm a T-rex." Ankita had always been somewhat self conscious about her height, so being so massive that her head would touch the ceiling if not for her slanted posture was one of her worst nightmares come to life. Even if she knew that the potions were only temporary, her mind filled with images of her towering over everyone around her, unable to hide herself from the gazes that her body would undoubtedly bring. These thoughts caused her anxiety to spike, but that anxiety was also mixed with another feeling, Arousal. The idea of being stared at, of being so unmissable that her very existence demanded attention, respect, turned her on in a way that she had never felt before.

These opposing emotions swirled around inside Ankita, the woman unable to come to terms with their seemingly contradictory nature, until she couldn't take any more and moved to an empty corner so that she could sit and think for a moment.

"Hey, you ok?" asked Valencia, Ankita's dazed and watery eyes making her worried.

"Yeah, I just need to sit down for a bit." Ankita's response was soft deadpan, which did nothing to quell both Valencia's concerns but both she and the others knew that pestering her about it would likely not help. Thus, in an attempt to pull the focus away from the T-Rex in the room, Forest reached over from her seat and grabbed her next card from the box.

"This one looks familiar." Forest looked at potion seventy one, it's sky-blue liquid identical to the one that grew her behind on her previous turn.

"Would you really say no to more of this?" Jaden reached over and squeezed her girlfriend's behind to emphasize her point.

"Of course not!" scoffed the human-taur, before emptying the bottle down her throat.

The changes came on even faster than last time, Forest letting out a powerful moan as her already huge behind surged with mass. Her hips and thighs grew in tandem to accommodate her transformation, making her rear end even further out of proportion with her front than it was before.

"Holy shit this feels fucking amazing..." groaned Forest, her growing cheeks jiggling with each burst of growth. Jaden had begun to knead her swelling ass flesh with the hand that could reach, pleasure filling her body as her behind was now as sensitive as her breasts. She glanced downwards when noticed something rubbing against her folded forelegs and found that her girlfriend's equine member was already growing erect again.

"If you find my growing booty so hot, how about we take this to the next level?" Forest stood up, the couch groaning from her rapidly increasing weight, and stepped down to the floor. She knelt down on her front legs and presented her ginormous, jiggling rump to Jaden. Unable to resist such a tempting offer, the horny woman got to her feet, the tip of her erect girldick already touching her girlfriend's prestigious posterior. As soon as she was able to, she grabbed two handfuls of the human-taur's ass and thrust her cock in.

"Oh god, your ass is so fat that I don't think I can reach either of your holes!" moaned Jaden, even the tip of her foot-long equine cock could barely reach her girlfriend's asshole, let alone the pussy buried between the human-taur's now tire-sized thighs. Each of Forest's butt cheeks now extended over a foot away, and almost a foot above, her three-feet wide hips.

"So I guess I'll just have to fuck you like this." Jaden stepped closer so she could hot dog her cock between Forest's butt cheeks and rub them along her shaft like a pocket-pussy.

"Yes! Yes! That feels so good, keep going!" Forest's moans got more desperate as her massive, sensitive rump was rubbed and groped by Jaden.

While to two lovers continued fucking, Valencia decided stopping them would be too difficult and that she would just take her turn now instead of waiting for them to finish. The card she pulled read "100" and the corresponding vial was all the way at one end of the case, filled with a swirling pink liquid. She tried to ignore the sounds of sex filling the room as she drank the potion, wondering if (and to a certain extent hoping) she'll get something more exotic than her previous two.

No visual signs of transformation made themselves immediately apparent, but a strange feeling filled Valencia's chest, almost like things were moving about under her skin. That thought made the woman's skin crawl. When she was young she had watched a movie where a character died from being eaten inside-out by insects and that had scared her young mind for life. Ever since then she had found insects, as well as any other kind of bug or creepy crawly, terrifying. Even if her mature mind understood that they were, by-and-large, mostly harmless to her she couldn't shake her phobia. Luckily for her, this sensation wasn't the result of bugs beneath her skin, but her body rearranging itself to make way for a pair of new organs growing in her chest.

The first outward signs of these new organs' presence was when Valencia's breasts began to grow slightly; it wasn't enough to push her up a cup size, but was enough to bring her attention away from her thoughts of bugs. She grabbed her breasts in an attempt to investigate and found them much firmer than before, like there was something less spongy in the middle of the normal tissue that they were composed of. As she pondered what these things might be, she saw her nipples pull themselves inward. This was followed by her areola fading into the surrounding skin-tone and her nipples stretching vertically, the skin on either side bunching up to form a shape that she instantly recognized as a pair of labia. Her breasts now each had a vagina in place of their nipples, with the firmness she felt earlier being a pair of wombs set in the centre of her tits.

As soon as they were done forming, both of Valencia's new genitals began to pulse with need. The horny giantess didn't have any reason to deny them, and used one hand to finger each of her vagina-nipples, the alien sensations leaving her a panting mess in moments as her original pussy began to drip with arousal alongside its new sisters. Wanting to give herself some visual stimulation, she swung her gaze back over to the rutting lesbians. Jaden was still eagerly hot dogging her cock with Forest's ass, while her girlfriend lustfully groped her own breasts. A third set of moans had joined theirs however, and Valencia looked over to find that Ankita had also begun masturbating. The dino-woman had rolled onto her stomach and was currently using her tail to fuck one of her cloacas while she had an entire hand shoved up the other. Her free hand was gripped tightly to the floor, tearing the carpet with its clawed fingers. The sight of the normally shy woman engaged in such a blatant carnal act was deeply arousing to Valencia and she began watching the dino-woman as she continued to jill off her new pussies.

The four women continued like this for several minutes, lost in their own world of pleasure brought about by the potions. The first of them to reach climax was Forest, the human-taur screaming in pleasure as she came almost entirely from her ass being hot dogged. Her empty pussy clamped down on nothing as her brain erupted in joy. Her orgasm, stronger than any she had experienced before despite it not involving any kind of penetration, overwhelmed her body and her back legs ended up collapsing as they turned to jelly. Her massive rear-end made a loud *thump* as it hit the floor.

With her girlfriend's ass now out of her reach, Jaden gripped her cock in both hands so she could quickly finish herself off, aiming her climax to paint her girlfriend with cum. Unfortunately her balls were still mostly empty from her previous orgasm, so she could only manage a few small spurts, closer to what a normal cock could manage, before she too was spent and fell back into the couch.

Ankita and Valencia came at nearly the same time, both the swimmer's twin nipple-pussies as well as the dino-woman's cloacas clamping down on the appendages penetrating them. Valencia's orgasm was extended slightly as her original pussy caught up to her new pair.

-------------------------

"You know," began Jaden as she sat back down on the couch, her cock retracted into its sheath "I didn't think these potions would be so crazy, but I honestly think this is so much better than the box of cat-girl and boob-job potions I thought it would be." The four of them had taken a short break after what had just happened to both unwind and clean up.

"Yeah..." Sighed Forest. She was standing behind her girlfriend as she finished cleaning the last of the cum off of her back. She was the only one of the women not completely naked, as her T-shirt still fit over her unchanged upper body, "honestly if it weren't for all the trouble it would cause in daily life I would be one-hundred percent fine with staying like this."

"I'm not sure I would agree with you there, but I won't deny that this has been a very interesting experience." Ankita was sitting on the other couch in the room, her body so large that it didn't fit in the chair she was sitting in originally. She had initially been embarrassed when she realized she had been caught masturbating, but the nonchalant way the other three had treated the whole ordeal instilled a tiny bit of confidence in her

"Yeah, as fun as this is, there's no way I could swim with a body like this." Valencia, now in the chair Ankita had been in previously. She had taken a moment to use a few dozen scrunchies to hold her hair into a simple pony-tail so that it didn't get in the way too much.

"Regardless, I'm pretty sure it was my turn when we left off then?" asked Jaden, already reaching for the box of cards.

"Sixty, which one is that..." Jaden searched for a moment before she grabbed a dark purple potion from the box and drank it, eagerly anticipating her next transformation. This anticipation was turned into worry when she noticed that her head was being pulled into her torso, her neck becoming fully absorbed in seconds.

"Hey, what the hell i-!?" Jaden's mouth sunk down, cutting off her words. It wasn't much longer before her nose, eyes, ears, horns and finally the top of her head were gone, a smooth patch of skin left between her shoulders.

"Jaden!?" Forest grabbed the empty shoulders of her girlfriend, worried that she had just watched the woman die in front of her. These fears were quickly quelled when the headless body reached up and blindly groped at her face.

"Can she hear us? How does not having a head even work?" Valencia stepped over to look at Jaden's body, peering up and down in an attempt to locate any signs of the other woman's face. This gave her a perfect view when Jaden's equine sheath opened to reveal the true nature of her transformation.

"Hey, I can see again!"

"What the hell!?"

Valencia recoiled back as Jaden spoke, her voice not coming from the proper place between her shoulders but from the head that now sat attached to the end of her cock, replacing its flared tip. This head was identical to the one she had just lost, even her makeup and piercings somehow being retained, just attached to the shaft of her cock where her neck would be.

Once her cock had fully emerged, Jaden looked around. She was confused by her lower perspective, thinking that Valencia had somehow grown from another potion at first. She didn't fully grasp just what had happened to her until Valencia silently grabbed her phone to show her in the front facing camera.

"I'm my cock!?"

"Yeah, this might just be the strangest transformation yet."

"Well whether your head is on your shoulders or on your cock, I still think it's the most beautiful face in the world." Forest had come around the front to look at her girlfriend's new form, and as she spoke she bent down and kissed the woman's cock-head. The salty taste of precum was mixed with Jaden's saliva but she had sucked her girlfriend's cock plenty of time before and didn't mind it.

"We just got done cleaning up after you two, so keep it in your pants for now please." groaned Valencia before turning to Ankita "It's your turn, want me to get you the box?"

"Actually, I think I'm done taking potions, just what I have now is already really overwhelming and I don't think I could handle it if something like what just happened to Jaden happened to me."

"Alright then, that means it's your turn, miss four legs."

"Nice, hopefully I can get something other than another butt growth potion."

"Hey, I certainly wouldn't complain with an even bigger ass for me to fuck, even if that might be a little more awkward now..."

Forest rolled her eyes at Jaden's comment as she pulled her next card, her eyes going wide when she saw what was on it.

"Wait, what?!" Forest thrust the paper accusatorily at her girlfriend, the words "Draw Two" printed on it, "Why did you put this in there?"