A Transformative Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bright smile appeared on Jaden's face as she responded, "I thought it might be fun if there was some more 'push your luck' type stuff going on, so I put a few of those in there. Besides, you were just bemoaning how you got the same effect twice in a row, and this basically guarantees that won't happen now."

Forest simply sighed at her girlfriend's words and placed her hand back into the box, grabbing out two more papers and reading them out.

"Eight and Thirty-one." read Forest as she took an orange and pink potion. Without hesitation she immediately popped both corks and drank them.

"Are you sure taking both of them at the same time is safe?" Questioned Ankita.

"Eh, can't imagine whatever side-effect will end up being much worse than four legs, vagina-nipples, or having your head transplanted to the tip of your cock."

"Fair enough I suppose..."

The changes began at the back of Forest's body, a patch of orange and black fur sprouting at the end of her spine. From this fur the tip of a feline tail sprouted and began to lengthen. The tail was wholly black at its tip, with orange fur with black stripes covering the rest of its length.

"A tiger tail? That's really cool." Jaden watched her girlfriend's new appendage flick back and forth as it grew, the fur it sprouted from starting to spread over the beach ball-sized ass cheeks on its owner's body. Forest however was distracted by the change happening on the other side of her body. Her breasts, perfectly average B-cups, had started growing rapidly, already having passed C-cup and now well into the D's, pulling her T-shirt taught against her body. Both sets of changes progress in tandem, with the tiger fur spreading down her massive thighs and transforming her rear legs into digitigrade paws at the same time her boobs surpassed the size of her girlfriend's cow-tits.

As the fur covered her rear crotch it shifted her pussy up from between her thighs to just below her anus like that of a quadruped typically were. The fur's spread seemed to stall midway up her lower body as it stretched the torso out longer, going from a modest three feet and a bit to over ten feet long, her body now filling up most of the free space in the centre of the room. Finally, the fur spread up the rest of her body, forming a smooth transition to bare skin just below her belly-button and transforming her forelegs into feline paws much like it had to her rear pair.

Meanwhile, her breasts had continued growing, getting to the point where ideas like cup-size began to lose meaning and simply comparing them to spherical objects became more productive. Thus her tits were best described as larger than a typical medicine ball, just over a foot in diameter. It was shortly after passing this ludicrous threshold that they stopped growing, each one so large that she could no longer wrap an arm fully around them.

"Wow Forest, you look gorgeous!"

"Thanks babe, I always wondered what it would be like to have massive jugs like this and, at least in the short term, they feel really good. Never really been a cat person though." Forest looked back over her feline lower body, her tail flicking against her hyper-sized booty, and smiled, "But I can appreciate having feet actually designed to be quadrupedal now."

"Guess that means it's my turn." as she said this, Valencia leaned her six-foot-seven body over to reach into the box. The number she pulled was sixty seven, a bright yellow vial. The first signs of her transformation were immediately visible. Patches of bright yellow scales had begun to sprout around her waist. The scales were small, to the point where from a distance they looked like patches of discoloured skin.

"Oh, what's this? Am I becoming some kind of lizard girl like you?"

Valencia's question was directed towards Ankita, who shook her head and leaned in closer, "No, those are definitely not reptile scales, the shape and pattern is all wrong. They look more like fish scales."

"fish scales!" exclaimed Valencia, jumping to her feet, "That means I'm becoming a merm-" her next word was caught in her throat as she went to take a step and found herself tripping forwards. After rolling onto her back she was quickly able to identify what caused her fall, which only made the smile on her face all the bigger. Her legs had begun to fuse together, starting from her feet which were now connected at the heels. As the bonding of limbs continued upwards, like a zipper connecting two ends of a jacket, her feet began to stretch out and take on the same yellow colouration as her scales. As they were stretched they also began to flatten, eventually becoming a translucent tail-fin.

"I know it might sound kind of cliched, but the reason I got into swimming was because I had loved mermaids when I was young, so this is my thirteen year old self's dream come true."

Valencia and the others continued to watch as her scales spread down her merging legs. They covered everything below her hips completely, with a pair of small pelvic fins growing from her hips, giving her the lustrous mermaid tail she always imagined. However, the scales also spread up past her hips, covering her back and sides and leaving an upside down "V" shape, going from between her breasts to a few inches above the cloacal slit that now housed her pussy, of tanned skin. The transformation continued to progress upwards, the scales covering every inch of her shoulders and chest save for her breasts before moving down her arms until just before her elbows. The final touches of the transformation were webbing filled in the space between her fingers and a pair of fins replacing the external anatomy of her ears.

"That's a little more fish than I was expecting, but it's really sexy in its own way." remarked Forest, openly ogling Valencia's body. The newly minted mermaid didn't react to her words however, simply running her webbed hands up and down her tail as she flexed the new muscles inside it. Once she had her fill of taking in her form however, she realized the first downside of her body.

"Hey, can someone help me up?"

"I got you." Ankita used her position as the only one bigger than the amazonian mermaid to lift her up in a bridal carry. She then brought Valencia back over to the couch she had been using and sat back down, setting the mermaid across her lap. Valencia's face flushed as she lay in the other woman's lap, but the dino-woman didn't notice, or didn't care, about the somewhat suggestive way they were sitting. She thought to say something, but laying in the other woman's lap was quite comforting, and she decided to simply enjoy it while it lasted. Jaden and Forest simply smirked knowingly at the other two's display as the cock-headed woman, with some difficulty due to her lowered perspective, took her card.

The sensation of the potion, a vial full of green liquid labelled with a "30," pouring down the tube that now doubled as both a throat and a urethra was both discomforting and arousing. Jaden didn't have time to linger on the feeling however as she immediately began to feel her zebra tail swell with mass. It ballooned out into an oblong shape, with its middle being the thickest part. The fur on it also began to change, the black zebra stripes moving together to form uniform lines that encircled the entire circumference of the tail. The nature of her transformation was made blatantly obvious however, when the tuft of hair at the end became a dangerous looking stinger and the white fur, not just on her tail but across her entire body, turned into a pale shade of yellow.

"First zebra, then cow, now I'm becoming part bee as well!?" groaned Jaden when Forest showed her a picture of her growing bee abdomen. The chimeric woman flexed her tail bone, making the three foot long and two foot wide growth twitch up slightly. Her changes weren't fully concluded however, as a pair of long antennae emerged from her forehead alongside a quartet of insectoid bee wings growing from her back. Somewhat excited by the prospect of flight, she attempted to take off, but all she was able to accomplish was making a loud buzzing noise.

"Can't say I'm not a little disappointed."

"Well, I say that you look really cute with a bee butt!" Forest rubbed her hand across her girlfriend's fuzzy abdomen as she went over to take her turn. The smile on her face immediately dropped however when she saw what was written on her card.

"AGAIN!?" she screamed as she placed the "Draw Two" card on the table before loathingly grabbing two more from the box. Jaden couldn't help but chuckle as she watched the curvy tiger-taur drink the deep black potion sixty-three and yellow-green potion sixty-six.

Forest's next transformation began with the black stripes on the front end of her lower body overtaking the orange fur around them, leaving a smooth transition between the now completely black coat on her front end and the tiger pattern on her rear. Alongside the change in colouration, slight alterations to the anatomy of her front also happened. Her shoulders narrowed slightly while her front legs became a bit shorter. These changes only served to make her back end look even more ludicrously large than before.

"So I guess one of the potions was another animal. A black panther I guess?"

"A jaguar specifically, as the name 'black panther' can be used to describe leopards as well."

Forest, having always been interested in animals herself, was actually a bit intrigued by the biology student's comment. Before she could ask a follow up question however, the effects of the second potion made themselves known.

"Hey, you're getting smaller." Jaden's comment made Forest and the others look down just in time to see the feline-taur's belly button sink into the pool of black fur around her waist. They stared in silence as Forest's upper torso was slowly sucked into her lower body, by now understanding that whatever was happening was out of their control. Her descent stopped once her stomach was completely absorbed, leaving just her breasts, arms, and head. The transformation didn't stop there however, as her humanoid shoulders tilted forwards to be parallel with her tauric ones, with her neck cracking as it reconfigured itself so that her head still pointed forwards comfortably. Her arms were then covered in the black fur around them, transforming into digitigrade forelegs identical to the ones immediately behind them. This left her breasts, the only part below her neck not covered in fur, sandwiched between her two sets of forelegs as they hung down to just above her knees.

"Wow, you kind of look like a displacer beast now." Remarked Jaden, referring to the six-limbed, feline monsters from Dungeons and Dragons.

"I look like an animal..." muttered Forest, in shock at her feral body. The fact that her form laced arms, or even opposable thumbs, was horrifying to her.

"At least it's only temporary right?" Comforted Jaden, "Besides," she circled over in front of her girlfriend, her cock-mounted head now level with that of her now hexapodal lover, "now you don't need to bend over to kiss me." with those words she pushed her cock forwards into a kiss, one that the other woman returned.

"I guess you're right. It's not like I'm stuck like this forever." Forest was still upset that she was going to have to spend the rest of the night without arms, but she couldn't deny that her body was sexy in a kind of weird way.

With her girlfriend calmed down, Jaden grabbed the box of cards and brought it over to Valencia, the mermaid still laying in Ankita's lap.

"Honestly I'm not sure if I even want to take another one, being a mermaid is amazing and if the next potion messes that up somehow I won't be able to sneak over to the nearby lake and swim like I was planning on."

Valencia thought for a moment, debating internally if she should take the risk. Going swimming as a mermaid was something she had always dreamed of, but she also wanted to continue the game, drink more potions and transform further. Eventually her desire to drink another potion won out and she shrugged her shoulders as she gave Jaden her response.

"Eh, might as well do at least one more."

Jaden held the box out to Valencia and then, once the mermaid showed her the "72" card, handed her a dark blue vial. This transformation hit fast and hard, Valencia's clitoris throbbing as it grew out of her cloacal slit. Her clit was just over two inches long when a small opening appeared on the end, its tip taking on a distinct mushroom shape.

"Is- is that a penis?" Valencia's question hung in the air as the shaft grew longer and thicker, until what was undeniably a six-inch long girl-dick sat on her crotch. That wasn't the end of it however as from just below her new member, a ballsack began to form. The mermaid could feel as two testicles dropped into the loose sack and began to stretch their already apple-sized home even larger. Her nuts continued to grow well out of proportion with her cock, going from simply above average to a handful, and then growing even further to a size where one would need both hands to heft them. The titanic testes only stopped once they had reached a size that would make even a tanuki blush, each one as big as a small watermelon.

With such prestigious balls of course came massive amounts of cum as well and Valencia's cock was soon leaking a steady flow of pre. This flow spilled down both sides of her balls and began to soak both the couch as well as Ankita's legs. Wanting to confirm something for herself, Jaden lifted the mermaid's massive sack up to reveal that her cloacal slit was still tucked away beneath it. Of course having her sensitive nuts fondled like that sent a burst of erotic sensations up Valencia's body and she let out a slutty moan as her penises cum-slit was stretched by a thick blast of precum that landed on Jaden's milky cow-tits.

"So, how does it feel to be part of the club?" teased Jaden, now not the sole cock-owner in the room.

"Is this really what having a penis is like?"

"Well, considering your balls are like, five times bigger than normal, probably not."

Valencia had reached her limit by then, and was just about to grab her cock and jerk herself off when Ankita suddenly lifted her.

"Ankita! What are youuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhh!?!?!" Valencia tried to protest the sudden action, but was cut off when the other woman began to give her a blowjob. Already on the edge, she found herself climaxing from the stimulation; her cum coming out not as individual loads, but as a single thick stream. This was due to her small, relative to the size of her balls at least, penis creating intense pressure as her balls attempted to force out far more cum that it could handle at once. This meant that, despite how quickly her orgasm came, it lasted for almost a minute as her balls emptied themselves down the T-Rex woman's throat. Somehow Ankita managed to keep up with the output however, managing to swallow every drop without any escaping. By the end of her orgasm her the other woman's stomach was inflated slightly from the sheer volume, nearly five litres in total, of cum she ejaculated. This intense first penile orgasm was far too much for her to take, and she ended up passing out as she was lowered back down into her partner's lap.

"That was so goddamn hot Ankita." commented Forest.

"What possessed you to do that?" asked Jaden, having to swallow the precum that had begun to fill her mouth as she watched the display.

"Well," began Ankita, her face flushed with embarrassment, "I'm bi, though it was only recently I figured that out for myself, and I had always found Valencia attractive but had never had the courage to make a move. I was afraid that she would tell me she was straight or, perhaps even worse, that she would be into girls but simply didn't find me attractive.

But transforming with you all over the past hour has really helped me open up sexually, and when she grew this juicy cock and those luscious balls I just couldn't help myself."

"Well, assuming my Gaydar still works after two years of being in a committed relationship, I think your chances of hitting it off with her when she wakes up are pretty good."

Forest's reassurance took some of the tension out of Ankita's body, and the dino-woman picked her crush up to set her on a different couch before returning to her seat. Jaden took that as her queue to take her turn, only for her face to scrunch up as she beheld the "Draw Two" card sitting in her hand. Her girlfriend smirked as she grabbed the two potions indicated by her cards; however unlike the feline woman she opted to drink the potions one at a time, starting with the grey-blue potion eighty-three.

Jaden's first transformation began with an uncomfortable pulling sensation in her cow-like upper torso, almost like she was being torn in half, but in a way that somehow felt more pleasurable than painful. Soon she began to visibly stretch however, her torso widening as if it was clay being pulled. This continued for a few moments until the woman's upper torso suddenly and cleanly separated into two pieces, bare skin covering the horror show that one might expect from such an act. These two sides of her torso immediately began regrowing their other half. The two torso's pressed against each other as they vied for room on a pair of hips only sized for one of them, milk spraying as the inner two breasts were squished together. It took the woman a few moments two wrangle her twin torsos, holding them steady for the moment by wrapping their inner arms around the other's waist.

"I think this definitely ranks as one of the more extreme transformations so far." The fact that Jaden's word came from a head attached to her penis gave them a fair amount of weight.

"You have to admit it does open up some interesting possibilities..."

"I wonder; If your head was still in its usual place, would it have been duplicated as well?"

Any follow-ups to either of Forest or Ankita's statements was left unsaid however, as it was at this moment that Valencia woke from her orgasm-induced nap. The well endowed mermaid pushed herself up into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes. When the mermaid's eyes fell on Ankita, she blushed and looked away, embarrassed about what she had done. Valencia decided not to say anything at the moment however and instead turned her gaze over to Jaden.

"I see you continued that game while I was out. I'm honestly surprised you took another potion considering that your arguably the freakiest of all of us."

"Well I'm about to get freakier, since I still have to drink another potion." Jaden's reply was punctuated by her picking up the vial of blue liquid with her rightmost hand before pouring it down her cock-throat.

Each of the nipples on her four breasts began to grow shortly after Jaden drank the potion. The already thumb-sized teats almost quadrupled in length and doubled in thickness in a matter of seconds. As they grew, they also changed shape. Their tips puffed out into a darker-coloured, mushroom-like head while a visible bulge ran up their underside. The milk that was leaking from them thickened as each of her breasts were repurposed to produce semen for the dick-nipple that now adorned them.

"Now even my giant tit's have goddamn cocks on them..." grumbled Jaden.

"At least now there's a cock for every pussy!" commented Forest, drawing annoyed looks from the other three women.

"Just take your turn, kitten." replied Jaden, holding the box out sarcastically for the armless woman.

"One: don't call me that ever again. Two: I'm out, not going to risk losing my legs as well."

Jaden smirked at her girlfriend's reaction to the pet name, making sure to use it as often as possible, before taking the box over to Valencia. The mermaid was once again at an impasse; her new pair of balls would already make swimming more difficult, especially in the cold lake, and taking another one ran the risk of making it completely impossible. On the other hand, her new genitals felt amazing, and if she got something that could bring her even more pleasure it might just be worth missing out on swimming. Eventually her desire for more transformations won out and she pulled out another card, only to instantly regret her decision.