A Tribal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Fol cooed, sliding off his dick. She turned and lifted his legs onto the cot. With a smile and a kiss on his cheek, she laid down on the soft floor next to him.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - LIFE TOGETHER

Joshua yawned as he walked through the door. Three months had passed since he had met Fol'Xen's tribe in the Amazonian Rainforest. He had decided to return to civilization in Boston with her after he had woken up in his tent with her. She had, with complete obedience, followed him all the way back here and had become his wife. She was in complete awe at having flown in a plane and it had taken him a month to just teach her about the things in his house. Nothing like the computer or television, it had taken him that long to get her to understand the toilet and running water. For almost the first whole week she had gone out back of his small house and had gone to the bathroom in the bushes. But eventually, she began to catch onto the modern life here with him.

As far as teaching her went, that had been interesting. Once he had taught her how to use the toilet and that toilet paper replaced what they used leaves for, he had tried to move onto clothes. That had been a problem. She didn't like them, she didn't wear them and she would often just walk out the front door without them. After a while this started to become a problem with the police and he was forced to keep her inside or in the backyard. Fol didn't mind. Whenever he was gone, she would sit outback and tend to the enormous garden she had started to grow. His house had a hundred square feet of grass in its high fenced backyard and she managed to fill almost every inch of it with plants one day while he was gone at work. He couldn't figure out how or where she got the seeds, but he had come home to his entire back yard torn up and tilled for planting. But after a short bout of anger, he realized that it was what kept her happy and he let her keep it. She spent hours a day out on her hands and knees, carefully tending each and every plant while singing some beautiful tribal melodies. It made him happy to see her so joyous in her new life. All of the free vegetables and fruits weren't bad either. One time he had asked her how she knew how to grow plants from this different part of the world and she simply told him that the sungod grew them, she was simply their caretaker. He decided not to push it since he liked fucking her.

She was overjoyed to sleep in his bed and be his sexual partner. He desperately needed her because his trip to their tribe had left his balls engorged and his cock almost a foot long. He needed release at least ever eight hours or he would just constantly drip precum from an unstoppable erection. Fol happily sucked, fucked and jerked him off every single time he asked for it. She drank his cum, took all his loads in her every hole and eagerly rubbed it on her skin. She seemed to worship his dick in ways he couldn't fathom.

"Joshua! You have returned!" Fol exclaimed, striding down the hall to the front door. Her enormous ebony breasts jiggled with each step and her hips swayed sensually. After being at the university grading midterm papers for six hours, he was dying to have sex with her.

"Long day, I want you!" Joshua said, undoing his slacks. He pulled the front of his boxers open and his enormous cock sprang forth. Fol smiled widely and turned around, wiggling her ass at him.

"Use me how you want Joshua, I love your cock." She cooed. He grabbed her hips and pushed her up against the wall. Without skipping a beat, he sank his shaft balls deep in her wet cunt. Fol cried out with joy as her pussy clenched around him. Her beautiful black ass jiggled with his thrust and he reached up to grope her breasts. His fingers sank into the beautiful mammaries and he thrust deep into her again. She moaned lustily as her body received that which it craved so much, his hard dick. He held her against that wall and pounded her pussy until his legs started to get tired. He pulled her down and she went to her hands and knees. He didn't stop his fucking or even slow his pace. There on the floor in front of the door, he pounded her as hard as his hips would allow, making her pussy squirt all over the floor.

"Oh yes! Squeeze that pussy! Milk my cock! You want my seed inside you, don't you?" Joshua grunted, slapping against her ass.

"Yes Joshua! Yes! I want your seed! I want you to make me pregnant!" Fol cried out and he yelled in release. Hot spunk exploded from his dick in thick torrents. It assaulted her womb and filled her to the brim, making her tongue loll out of her mouth from the pleasure. Once his balls had been milked for all they were worth, he dragged himself free of her and sighed happily.

"That's good dear, good job." Joshua said lovingly, caressing her soft butt as they stood up.

"Thank you Joshua, soon I will be pregnant with your child. If you keep this up, we will have many children together." Fol said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"Ohhh children, I hadn't thought of that..." He groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"Do not worry dear, I will care for our children with all the tender love under the sun." Fol said, putting her arms around him.

"I know you will Fol, its just a big step for me." Joshua sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Would you like to have more pleasure? It always helps you relax. My butt is aching for you." Fol whispered to him as she rubbed his chest.

"That sounds great. Let me go lose my things." Joshua smiled, walking to the bedroom. As he lost his clothes, she climbed on the bed and wiggled her butt around more. She knew it drove him crazy to see it shake around like that and she loved to tease him. The more she teased him, the harder he would fuck her and she adored that. Just, today was one of those days where he didn't need any teasing. His dick was unstoppable and he planned on fucking her for hours. Her body was going to pleasure him until he fell asleep tonight.

Crawling onto the bed, he stood behind her and squatted down above her ass. She watched with glee as his cock descended on her, pushing against her soft butthole. Something about her body made it always wet and slick, letting his dick slip into her ass whenever he wanted. He sank completely inside her burning hot rectum and she cried out happily. His big, heavy balls came to rest against her pussy as he gyrated around inside her ass. The warmth of it was completely unlike anything he had ever felt and he loved just being inside her ass. She didn't care where his cock was, as long as it was continually penetrating some orifice on her body. He raised up and sank back inside her, feeling her asshole clench and unclench around him. Her innards rippled about his dick and he happily continued to pound her.

"Yes! Joshua, I love your dick! Don't stop fucking my ass!" Fol howled joyously.

Squeezing her wide hips, he thrust his shaft deep within her deliciously tight asshole. Her body was so soft and loving, he couldn't ever stop loving it. It was also incredibly sexy to see her always walking around naked. He could stare at her round, ebony ass whenever he wanted. He could see when she was getting wet and wanted his cock, which was almost any time he was around her or touched her. On top of all that, she seemed to crave his touch. He could just grope any part of her and she would coo with delight.

Bending over her, he groped her breasts and kissed the back of her neck. His cock bottomed out inside her and hot spunk began to flood her insides. She moaned with delight at the sensation of him filling her insides. He grunted and jerked a bit as the last of his lust poured into her warm body.

"Ahhh! Fol, you have the best body." Joshua sighed, sliding out of her and flopping on the bed.

Later that day, Fol was out weeding a long line of carrots on her hands and knees. They had just finished dinner together, chicken fettuccine and some fresh steamed vegetables. Joshua stood at the back door, watching her intently. She was facing away from him and he could clearly see her genitals. It was a beautiful sight. Strangely enough he had never seen her shave, and yet her pussy was naughtily bare with a sexy tuft of black hair above it.

On a whim, Joshua pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants. He stripped off his boxers and let his enormous cock hang free. He went out back without a care, thankful for the eight foot wood fence around his back yard. He walked through the vibrant green garden, feeling the soft soil between his toes. Fol was oblivious as she hummed a tune and pulled each little weed sprout from the soil. He knelt down behind her and put his hands on her ass.

"Joshua! You surprise me!" Fol squeaked, almost jerking forward when he touched her.

"Don't mind me, just keep working." He told her as he knelt down behind her. His eyes came level with her sweet looking pussy as she continued tending the vegetables. He gently caressed her round ass and put his mouth to her cunt. She cooed with pleasure as he began to eat her out.

"Ohhh! Joshua!" Fol moaned as her nethers wettened.

He held her ass steady as he hungrily dug into her pussy. She carefully avoided the plants in front of her as she arched her back with ecstasy. His tongue flicked against her clit and dug deep into her pussy. As she moaned, he slipped his thumb slowly into her asshole.

"Mmmm, you know I love my ass..." She cooed as he ate and fingered her.

"Yea, but I love your pussy." Joshua said as he knelt upright. He held her hips and lined his cock up with her wet cunt. He rammed forward, eliciting a joyous moan from her as he split her wide open.

Joshua caressed her ass as he fucked her in the dirt. His cock slapped in and out of her cunt and she panted heavily. Never could he tire of this wonderful pussy and it was so pleasurable that he had to fight not to cum from the first moment he entered it.

"Joshua! Yes! I want your children! Cum inside me!" Fol cried out and he let himself go. Another wonderfully thick load of hot spooge poured into her and she moaned lustily. He felt himself shudder as his orgasm wracked his body. After another moment, he collapsed on top of her with a happy sigh.

"I can't wait until we can have a child. You're so beautiful dear." Joshua sighed, kissing her on the cheek.

Eight months later, their wish came true and Fol birthed a beautiful baby girl. Initially she had been scared when she got pregnant because about half the women in her village died during child birth, but Joshua assured her that their medicine was much better. She was astounded to learn of a better way to reduce the birthing pains than just some bitter herbs. After it was all done, she vowed to bring the secret of the Epidural back to her tribe.

They raised little Sou'Quel together for a four months before she became pregnant again. Nine months later, she had her second child. This time it was a boy and Joshua got to name him, he chose Paul. Sou was just past her first birthday when they came home with him and it was certainly a challenge raising the both of them. However, Fol was an amazing mother and she cared for them deeply.

Not all was happy though. A complication had set in during Fol's pregnancy with her son and the doctor had told her that she would never have children again. He informed them that, for the good of her health, she should get herself fixed after Paul's birth. Fol had been appalled at this once she understood what it meant and it took a lot from Joshua to calm her down and help her see reason. In the end, she went through with the surgery and had committed herself to only having two children. For a few weeks, she was somber and depressed, even to the point of letting her garden grow unkept. But with tender nurturing from Joshua, she came around and admitted that if they were the only children she would have, she was overjoyed that they were with him.

Eighteen years passed from that day. Everything from diapers to high school, play-dates to boyfriends. Fol even began wearing clothes outside of their home and she learned American society well. But even with the challenge of raising a family, she never forgot who she was and never gave in to the weeds. Eighteen years of careful tending and a good bit of manure had left her garden as vibrant as ever.

"Hey mom, I know you and dad talk about how you came from a tribe in the amazon, but I want to know more." Sou said as she stood on the back porch watching her mom tend her garden. Inside their house, everyone was nudists. Joshua had fully given into Fol even before his daughter was born and he had become an at-home nudist. It seemed only right their children follow suit.

Sou was a beautiful, pale young girl with a voluptuous body like her mothers. She wasn't as wide or as bouncy, but she definitely sent some boys dreaming. Behind her stood her younger brother Paul. He had darker skin, almost the shade of her mother's. However, his body was all like his father, lithe and strong with enormous genitalia.

"I can't say I would argue with learning my heritage. Being your son has raised quite a few questions." Paul said, putting an arm around his sister as they stood there. Fol stood up and turned to them.

"Many times I've wanted to go back to my home, see my father and my old friends. But you kids always came first, Joshua and I made sure of that. But now that you are of age, I think you are right. Let me talk to your father and we will see what he thinks. A trip home would be very enlightening to both of you." Fol said as she walked up to them. Even with two daughters, her body was no worse for wear. If anything, it was much more beautiful now. Her breasts were a bit larger and her nipples were bigger. Her hips were, if at all possible, rounder and wider. Her butt tended to rock more than just Joshua when she rode him, and she still did every day of the week.

"You want to go home? What for?" Joshua asked, walking up behind his kids. Just like everyone else, he had no clothes on.

"Well I think our children need to know where they come from." Fol said nervously, "So maybe... We could visit?"

"I don't see why not. We could fly down and spend some time down there. Your father might enjoy seeing what you've done up here with me." Joshua chuckled, ruffling his kids' hair.

"Yay!" Sou jumped happily.

"I can't wait to see your tribe mom!" Paul exclaimed excitedly.

And so they did. Within the week, they had packed and were ready to go. Joshua had convinced his university to put together another expedition into the amazon, something they loved doing because it always yielded new things. There was much of the amazon they didn't know or understand fully and there was always more for scholars to learn. He then got his family to be part of this expedition and by doing so, he got their trip paid for. The base camp was planned to be the same one he and Fol had met at. It would be easy to get back to her birth home. The four of them were very excited about it as they left this home for another.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - REUNITED

Joshua, Fol and their children pushed through the bushes from base camp. They had been walking for more than an hour now. All of them were giddy and excited to get to the tribe.

Joshua more than any others because he hadn't seen his sister since his first child was born. They had exchanged letters a number of times whenever Jane had made the trek into town. It was three days from their village, so after a while they just kind of stopped communicating. While he had still been in contact with her, he had learned that she was having quite the fun time with the tribals. She had gotten pregnant and had herself a daughter. Joshua was eager to meet his niece.

"There it is. Thats where I was born." Fol said, pointing from the cliff top down at her home.

"Wow, it looks so old. There's no electricity or anything." Paul observed.

"We didn't need it. This part of the world is beautiful and rich in life." Fol explained.

"Something I should probably explain. You know how your mom and I have so much sex? That's how this entire tribe is." Joshua said as they started down the pathway to the valley.

"Well you know we have sex too." Sou laughed, throwing her arms around Paul from behind.

"Yea, we do, don't we sis?" Paul chuckled, reaching back and patting his sister's pert ass.

They chatted happily about Fol's childhood on their way down to the village. It was going to be a very interesting to just surprise his sister like this. Not to mention just walk into the village naked like they all were.

At the edge of the village, they were stopped by a number of tribals.

"Jo'El! It's me, Fol'Xen! I've come back!" Fol said, grabbing his hand.

"Fol? Oh it is you!" The man said, throwing his arms around her, "It's so good to see you again! We thought you gone forever!"

"I went with my lover, Joshua. Jo, these are my children, Paul and Sou." Fol said, gesturing to her son and daughter.

"You've had children! This is amazing. I wish your father was around for this." Jo said happily.

"What? My father has passed?" Fol asked, her eyes wide.

"I am sorry for your loss, but he went peacefully a number of winters ago. His last thoughts were of you. He had spoken of his hope that you were happy." Jo said, clasping Fol's hand, "Welcome home."

"Hey, where can we find Jane? She's my sister." Joshua asked him.

"She's probably in the middle of the village right now. She's usually there around this time." Jo said, pointing down the road.

Fol nodded and Joshua put an arm around her. They continued walking into the village. The four of them reached the nice center of the village and Joshua saw Jane. She was sitting on the other side of the clearing, bouncing up and down on a man's dick.

"Really sis? Middle of the day?" Joshua laughed as he strode over to her.

"Joshua?!" Jane exclaimed, jumping up in surprise. Her legs shook and she flopped back on the man's lap, his dick pressing between her thighs. He grunted in surprise and put an arm around her.

"Hey Jane. Long time no see. I brought my family." Joshua smiled, holding an arm out to put around Paul and Sou.

"Aunt Jane? I've heard so much about you!" Sou exclaimed, leaping forward. Paul jumped along with her and they threw their arms around Jane.

"Wow, you two are so big since I saw pictures of you!" Jane laughed, putting her arms around them, "Come on, help me up."

They helped her to her feet and the tribal behind her got up and wandered off. Joshua held out his arms and embraced his sister, one whom he had not seen for almost two decades.

"You look good sis, really good. It's like you've barely aged." Joshua said, teasing her ass playfully, "Feels all the same."

"Joshua!" Jane squeaked, slapping his bare chest, "So what brings you all the way down here?"

"My kids. They wanted to see where their mom comes from. Honestly, I wanted to see you really bad too." Joshua sighed, looking down at Paul and Sou.

"Ericka!" Jane called, waving to someone across the clearing. A beautiful young woman walked over to them.

"What is it mother?" She asked in a sweet, quiet voice.

"This is your uncle, Joshua and your aunt Fol'Xen." Jane said to her.

"Good to meet you." Ericka bowed her head to them. She had short, spiky brown hair that made her look quite boyish in a cute way.

"Wow..." Paul said, raising his eyebrows. His cock twitched and started to rise.

"Why don't we go catch up. Ericka, you show Paul and Sou around the village." Jane said to her, smacking her round butt encouragingly.

"Sure!" Ericka smiled widely. She grabbed their hands and pulled them away with a surprised cry from both of them.

"Come on, my home is over here." Jane said, pointing down the path.

She led them past quite a few tribals until they reached her home, most of them greeting Fol along the way. It would seem she was well-remembered by those who used to know her. All of them were overjoyed to see her and hear about her blossomed family.