A Tribal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go... let her entertain the crowd... don't worry... she can take that many dicks." Joshua moaned as he thrust into her again. He grabbed her waist tightly and turned over, putting her on her hands and knees. His dick sank into her again and she moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Joshua! Yes, fuck me. Stick it deeper in me!" Jane cried wildly, shoving her ass back against him.

"God, you realy like my dick, don't you?" He asked, raising his hips to penetrate her faster. More pleasure coursed between their bodies as they wildly fucked.

"Yes! Yes brother! Yours is the best! I..." She gasped at a particularly deep thrust, "I wish I could fuck a dozen of you!"

"Wouldn't that be kinky?" He grinned, pushing two fingers into her asshole. His balls slapped against her clit from each thrust. "I stick a dick into each of your holes... rub them on your breasts... make you jerk them off."

"Oh god just the thought... I'm... I'm cumming!" Jane howled loudly. Her pussy clenched unbelievably tight, holding his cock still as she shuddered with ecstatic bliss. His lap was quickly awash in girl juices and his dick reched it's limit. Hot cum erupted up his shaft and spurted into her womb, a glorious volcano of pleasure. He bucked once more and pulled back against her squeezing hole. He dragged free of her, spurting cum all over her fine ass.

"Ahhh fuck yes. That feels great." Joshua sighed, rubbing himself as a little more spunk dribbled from him.

"Guhh... you're always so good bro." She mumbled, flopping forward on the ground.

*******

Fol strode into the middle of the village, amid the crowd of people. Some were already starting to fuck, others were just making out. She smiled, it was good to be home. It had been many years since she had been the plaything of so many men, but at the same time there was a wonderful passion held between only two people.

"Well, any dicks for the Elder's sister?" Fol asked, looking around at the villagers. In the blink of an eye, eight or ten men surrounded her, dicks throbbing for her gorgeous ebony pussy. She smiled and grabbed two near her, stroking their thick lengths.

"You know Fol, you really have gotten beautiful over the years. You have such an amazing ass now." A man behind her said, caressing and squeezing her butt as his cock prodded her, "I want to fuck it."

"Well sit back and let me show you how good it is." Fol grinned. He sat down and she crouched over him, watching as he rubbed his cock shiny with his spit. She pushed down and speared her beautiful ass with his huge cock. He moaned louder than she did as she sank down on him, taking his enormous cock entirely up her asshole. She sank back and spread her legs, rubbing a hand over her pussy as she spoke, "Come on guys, I got more holes and hands ready for dick."

Another hooted happily, leaping on her cunt. He rammed his hips forward and drove himself completely inside her spaceous, but strong cunt. Her voice rose happily and she threw her head back, her chest held up by the man beneath her. Her voice was muffled almost immediately by a third dick shoving into her mouth and deep down her throat. His big, juicy balls rubbed over her face and pressed against her nose, filling her mind with his masculine scent.

Her throat gurgled with pleasure as her cunt was fucked wildly by the voracious man before her. She held out her hands and gripped two waiting dicks. She stroked their uncut foreskin as her throat was filled again and again, balls rubbing all over her face. It was all incredibly pleasurable.

In that moment, a huge eruption of thick cum filled her waiting cunt and her chest heaved, trying to moan and thrash. Her holes clenched and her pussy drew in more spunk from the man in her pussy. He was a quick shot and he pulled out of her, making room for another man. This new, even bigger cock filled her spermy hole, making her eyes roll back with bliss.

"Oh Fol, your mouth feels just as good as when I was a teenager." The man face-fucking her said, holding her cheeks as he buried himself down her throat. Hot seed bubbled into her tummy and she tried to swallow, her throat drawing on his cock. It was incredibly delicious as he pulled back, leaving a thick trail of cum through her mouth. She slurped his head clean and he stepped away.

"Fuck yes, I love you guys. I love my village. Fuck me more!" Fol panted, looking down at the virile young man devestating her cunt.

Another villager walked over, this time a woman, and stradled her head. She pushed her pussy against her mouth and her ass against her face. Her tongue dug into the decadent slit rubbing on her mouth, tasting the salty-sweet pussy juices. The woman moaned happily and leaned forward a bit, groping Fol's big breasts. She tweaked her nipples and made her holes clench tightly and the two big cocks inside her. The shaft in her backside shuddered and jerked, causing electric pleasure to course up her spine. Hot, magma-like cum poured into her bowels, more than any man she had ever been with before. A gloriously thick deluge poured deeper and deeper inside her, making her cum happily.

Her face pushed and rubbed against the squishy woman above her and she felt her cunt quiver on her mouth. There was a loud moan and a very-wet shower of girlcum covered her face and ran down her chin. Her thighs clenched tightly against her head and the woman's entire body shook. After a second, she backed off and let Fol get a lungful of cool air. She pushed herself up, letting go of the dicks she had been hanging onto. She shoved forward against the man in her pussy, making him tumble over backward in the soft dirt. She collapsed on his chest to let the man buried in her ass come free of her.

"Oooh! Like it rough, huh?" The man beneath her laughed before leaning foward to give her a deep kiss. The kiss was quickly interupted by a tongue against her asshole. She moaned and jerked a little, surprsied at the touch. A glance back showed a beautiful young woman kneeling behind her, lapping and licking her cum-filled and splattered asshole.

"Mmmm, that feels good... ohhh, yes." Fol moaned.

"I just wanted a taste before I added my own to it." The woman smiled, sitting upright. Jutting up from her crotch was one of the most delicious cocks Fol had ever seen. It had beautifully thick veins running up it and the head was exposed from it's foreskin. Thick pre was beading and running down it with regularity. The gorgeous futanari leaned up and pushed her dick against Fol's tight ass.

"Ohhh Jel! I always loved your cock!" Fol cried out, feeling her familiar cock slide up her ass.

"And I always adored your tight, sexy asshole." Jel grinned widely, rubbing her body against Fol as she sank completely inside her with aching slowness. When her balls finally pushed against Fol, her eyes were cross and she was moaning open-mouthed. The futanari had the most amazing dick in the village and Fol had been considering giving herself to her before she met Joshua.

"Fuck me! Jel, pound my tight asshole! Yes!" Fol panted, hugging the man's head between her breasts as her old friend pile-drived her asshole. Her fingers were sinking into her soft hips as she swung her waist back and forth, stretching Fol's asshole gloriously wide. Cum covered her dick completely from the man before her and she was sliding with a pleasurable ease.

"So how have you been?" Jel grunted, "How is it to be outside the village?"

"Oh Joshua is the best! I love my family and I love my life!" Fol yelled, unable to control her voice as insane amounts of sensations assaulted her mind.

"I'm so glad to hear that." Jel smiled, "I'm going to have a child soon."

"What? You?!" Fol squeaked, looking back at her.

"Yea, Xei is going to have my child. I was surprised too." Jel groaned, slowing her pace to slid her entire length in and out of Fol.

"Ohhh... I'm happy for you... I love my children..." Fol moaned deeply, gyrating her hips around.

"I'm so jealous of you. You have such a great life." Jel sighed, burying herself inside Fol's asshole. Her balls clenched and wonderful futa spunk pumped into her ass, unloaded from juicy, virile balls.

"Yea..." Fol sighed, slumping weakly over the man beneath her. She laid still as Jel worked her cock back and forth slowly, letting out ever bit of cum she could manage. She slowly slipped free and gave Fol's ass an appreciative pat before walking away.

*******

"So you're coming back with us?" Joshua said in surprise at Jane's news at the evening feast.

"Ericka has wanted to know what the outside world is like since she was born, since she knew I wasn't a native of this village." Jane said with a smile, "So we're going to be moving in with you for a little while if that's okay."

"Honey?" Joshua asked, looking at Fol next to him.

"Are you kidding me? Of course they can! I would love to have your sister and our niece around." Fol said in disbelief.

"I should've guessed as much. You wouldn't think it, but Fol is quite the homebody. She loves being a wife and mother." Joshua whispered to Jane.

"Oh come on, of course she would love that." Jane laughed openly.

"Hey now, no whispering about me. Is it my fault that Joshua likes walking in and no more than ten seconds after the door closes, he is pounding me like a wild beast?" Fol exclaimed loudly. The entire table around them laughed at that. The villagers loved having them here and they were excited to hear about her life. "It's like the sound of a closing door is all it takes to turn me on because of you."

Joshua smiled widely and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Its only because I love you dear. I love my whole family and I thank you all for giving her to me! I could not have asked for a better wife!"

The villagers cheered for them and Fol kissed him on the cheek. Truly, his life was great.