A Tribal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane's home was a cozy small hut with two plush, fur-covered bunks and a nice grassy floor. They sat down around a little firepit in the middle of it and Jane started it with a quick spark. For the rest of the evening, they chatted and laughed together, sharing a decade of stories and experiences.

On the other side of the village, Ericka led Paul and Sou around, showing them all the village had to offer. The problem was that it was quick and really rather boring. The most exciting thing was that the siblings got to see dozens of people having wild and crazy sex. By the time they reached the far side of the tribe's home, they were both quite aroused.

"Alright, now that's done, come on. Let's go to my secret grove and have some sex!" Ericka said, pointing into the trees.

"What?" Paul raised an eyebrow.

"I have this secret place deep in the jungle. It's beautiful and quiet." Ericka said eagerly, bouncing forward.

"Are you sure we should run off?" Sou asked, looking back towards the heart of the village.

"Nothing to worry about. I grew up around here, I know this place very well. Come on!" Ericka said, quickly bouncing away from them. Paul couldn't help but look at her taut ass as it skipped away from them. Sou stared as well.

They followed her deep into the jungle for probably fifteen minutes before they came to an exceptionally thick portion of bushes. It was difficult and a little painful to push their naked bodies through it. But on the other side, they came into a beautifully sunny glade. It wasn't large, maybe fifty feet across, but it was incredibly peaceful. A small stream burbled through the middle of it and soft, short grass covered the ground. Ericka turned around and held out her arms.

"This is my secret grove cousins! What do you think?" Ericka asked, twirling about and looking up above them.

"It's wonderful! This is so cool!" Sou exclaimed happily.

"Yea, it's nice." Paul said, "So want to get it on?"

"Nice brother." Sou giggled at his eagerness.

"I've been trudging through the jungle for fifteen minutes with a raging erection because I've been following her sexy ass. Come on, cut me a break." Paul sighed.

"Well it does look pretty tasty." Ericka smiled, licking her lips. She and Sou knelt down before him and began to lick his throbbing cock up and down both sides of it.

"Oh yea, that's just what I need..." Paul sighed happily. He gently ran his fingers through the girls' hair as they pleasured him. Ericka boldly wrapped her mouth around his head and started to suck further down his shaft. Sou leaned down and licked his balls, generously wetting the large orbs.

It didn't take long for their combined effort to wear him down. Their warm tongues were very pleasing and he was brought to climax very quickly. His dick twitched and alabaster glory exploded over their waiting faces, plashing onto their tongues and running down their cheeks.

"How was that cousin?" Ericka smiled cheekily.

"Mmm, tasty as always." Sou cooed, licking her lips. She turned to Ericka and licked up the side of her face, making her jerk in surprise. She giggled as her face was lapped clean of cum.

"Sorry, she's always had a thing for drinking me dry." Paul sighed, scratching his head.

"No matter. Would you like to fuck me now?" Ericka asked as she laid back in the grass. Her legs opened in a sensual display of lust, laying bare her beautiful pink flower. Paul nodded and knelt down in front of her. Since they had walked in the village, he had been dying to fuck someone. Something about he village was making his libido erupt.

Without warning, he dove forward and sank up to his balls in Ericka's tight cunt. They both moaned loudly and Ericka's legs clamped around his waist.

"Wow... That's pretty hot." Sou cooed, a hand sliding between her wet thighs. She touched herself and slipped a finger in her pussy as she dropped to her knees beside them.

"Paul! You're so big! I love it!" Ericka cried out as he bottomed inside her again. Her body erupted in glorious euphoria as she clenched down on his shaft. He was going to make her cum so rapidly.

"Paul... Paul, do me next... Please." Sou moaned as she masturbated. Her breath came faster as she squeezed one of her breasts. Her finger pushed deeper and she felt her G-spot. Her spine quivered with ecstasy and her legs grew weak. She slumped back on her ankles, fingering herself fervently.

"Of course... Sis." Paul grunted, clenching his teeth as he tried to hold back his second orgasm. Ericka was so warm and tight inside, he slid back and forth incredibly easy with all the juices that ran from her.

"No reason... To wait... Come here..." Ericka panted, pointing at her lips.

"With another girl? I've never..." Sou said nervously, having never thought of another woman like that before.

"Come on... Let me lick you." Ericka breathed.

Sou was desperate and she was willing to try anything. She got up and straddled Ericka's face like she had done to Paul in the past. She pushed her pussy to her mouth and felt her tongue slip inside. Her body burst with ecstasy and she arched her back happily.

"Yes! Oh that's perfect! Yes!" Sou howled.

"Good lord that's hot." Paul said in awe as his cousin gave his sister cunnilingus. Her tongue touched all the right spots and made Sou start drooling from the pleasure. She rubbed her breasts and gyrated on her face, nearing her orgasm with a screaming swiftness.

"Yes! Ericka, I can't last! I'm going to cum!" Sou howled in pure joy. Her pussy quivered and squirted little spurts of girlcum into her mouth. His sister's cries of ecstasy were all he needed and Paul's cock exploded inside Ericka. He pumped hot, thick spunk deep into her womb, filling her to the brim with seed before he pulled out.

"Ahhh... What a pussy." Paul sighed happily as he sat back in the grass.

"Ohhh jeez, that was awesome." Sou sighed, slipping off Ericka.

"You guys really know how to do it!" Ericka sighed, sitting upright, "That was some orgasm! I might even be pregnant from this."

Ericka ran a finger through her cum-splattered crotch, bringing a sizable dollop to her mouth.

"Ohhh shit, I forgot about that... I'm so used to Sou taking birth control!" Paul exclaimed, his eyes wide.

"Maybe I can help." Sou smiled, crawling around to her. Paul scooted back and gave her room as she put her head down between her cousin's thighs.

"Ohhh~!" Ericka cooed as Sou lapped and sucked the cum from her wet pussy.

"Wow, what a sight." Paul said, patting Sou's round ass. He gently rubbed her supple skin and watched her eager juices run down the insides of her thighs.

"Your mouth feels good!" Ericka sighed, stretching out her limbs as she laid back in the soft grass.

"Oh I just can't resist this." Paul smiled, moving closer behind Sou. He raised his cock and pushed it into Sou's tight pussy.

"Waaaah~!" Sou screamed into Ericka's crotch, making her squeal with pleasure.

"Ohhh yea! That's the pussy I love, sis!" Paul moaned happily, sliding himself home inside her lovely womb.

"Paul, oh god, that feels great." Sou mumbled, her face pressed to the hot pussy in front of her.

"Come on, keep doing that." Ericka whined, grinding a bit against Sou's cheek. She seemed to rouse from that and her tongue went back to digging into her pussy.

"I never get tired of this pussy!" Paul grunted, starting to pound her tight hole a little harder. Sou squeaked and jerked forward with each thrust, eliciting wonderfully lustful moans from her.

"Paul! Paul, keep it up! I love how her face is rubbing me!" Ericka moaned happily, rubbing Sou's hair playfully.

"Yes! Yes! Sou! I'm going to fill you!" Paul cried out. He kept thrusting as long as he could, holding back his dangerously close orgasm for quite a while. His cock slammed home in her tight cunt again and again, each impact making her ass jiggle and her heart skip. He gave a happy yell and his balls convulsed, sending a bubbly, hot load of spunk through his cock. It spurted deep inside his sister and bathed her womb in it's warmth.

"Ahhhh~!" Sou howled as she came.

She collapsed on Ericka's crotch, panting heavily. Ericka giggled and patted her head. Paul pulled free of her as the last of his seed dribbled out of his cock. The cool evening air felt good on their warm bodies as they collectively relaxed in the grass.

*******

Joshua, Jane and Fol had a good time chatting and laughing as they shared stories. It was a lovely time and Joshua was overjoyed to hear about his sister's happy life. She was equally happy for his family and his life. He couldn't lie to himself, all the while they were talking and laughing, he had a throbbing erection. However, seeing his sister and talking with her again had occupied him far too much to bother with sex at the moment.

"So you guys about ready to fuck then?" Jane smiled, looking at them both, "Usually I just fuck whoever is closest, but it should be pretty special to be with my brother again!"

"I couldn't argue, you are quite a beautiful woman!" Fol smiled widely.

"Sure, no doubt I am ready." Joshua chuckled, leaning back to better expose his enormous erection.

"Woo!" Jane exclaimed, diving forward. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and deep-throated him in barely a moment. She had always been good at sucking his dick, but this was an entirely new level of skill. Her throat convulsed around him and her tongue wriggled in just the right way to make him cry out with pleasure.

"Whoa! Jane! God that feels good!" He moaned, stretching out his legs with a hand on her head.

Fol watched for a moment as brother and sister shared a blissful touch of pleasure. She felt a twinge of jealously growing inside her from seeing this woman devour her man's cock so skillfully. Finally, when she could stand it no longer, Fol yelled out and pushed Jane aside, "come on! He's mine! Let me have some!"

She went down on Joshua, just as voracious as Jane. With barely a gurgle, she swallowed his entire dick and her tongue lapped at his balls. He couldn't believe what she was doing. It wasn't like she hasn't given him a blowjob before or like they had never had lusty, wild sex... But she was wildly hungrier for his cock than she had ever been.

"Oh come on! He's my brother too!" Jane pushed her back and went after his cock again.

"Ahhh!" Joshua moaned happily.

"Share! Come on, at least share that cock! Its rightfully mine anyway." Fol whined, pushing against her. Jane abandoned his cock and pushed back against Fol.

"Girls! Girls, come on! Work together. We can have peace." Joshua said, spreading his legs and holding the base of his cock. They begrudgingly went down on him and they began to suck on either side of his hot dick, "That's better. Isn't it nice to share?"

They nodded and continued to suck on him. He petted their heads and closed his eyes, reveling in the ecstasy of it.

"I can't wait!" Jane exclaimed, pushing Fol back as she leapt up. Before Fol could react, Jane lowered her ass on him and speared her hot cunt with his enormous rod. Her voice rang out in pure ecstasy and Fol huffed, crossing her arms across her gigantic bosoms.

"Its my cock. You shouldn't get to just do that." Fol said, pouting in annoyance.

"Ahh! Sis, your insides feel so good! Yes! Yes, ride me!" Joshua grunted, holding her squishy hips as she bounced on his shaft.

"Brother! Your dick is so good! I've never forgotten what it feels like! This is truly the best!" Jane moaned, her hips working madly as she lustily rode her sibling.

"Oh come here honey, I won't deny you." Joshua smiled, seeing Fol start to desperately masturbate right next to them. He laid back and she straddled his face. He reached up and held onto her pudgy, ebony ass as his tongue dug into her. She pressed her butt to his face and moaned deeply. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she groped her breasts.

"Yes! Joshua, thank you! It feels good!" Fol panted like a dog in heat.

"Oh Josh! I'm gonna cum! I'm going to cum!" Jane howled, her pussy clenching tightly around him. Hot spunk flooded her cunt and Joshua grunted into Fol's wet cooch. He bucked against her and made her squeak in pleasure, more cum pouring into her innards.

"My goodness, yes! Cumming!" Fol squealed, pulling on her nipples and screaming in ecstasy. She threw herself over backwards, landing on the soft hut floor, her pussy squirting in a glorious arc over Joshua. As she laid panting above him, her pussy squirting weakly on the top of his head, Jane slipped off his dick and on her hands and knees.

"Come now sister, you can't be worn out already. Watch this!" Joshua said, turning over on his hands and knees. He rolled Fol over onto her belly and spread her big, squishy buttcheeks. He pressed his cum-lathered shaft to her tight anus and slipped inside. Fol grunted loudly and her pussy clenched tightly, pleasure surging up her spine as he sank into her asshole.

"Huh...?" Jane mumbled, turning her head at the loud, wet squelching.

"Oh Joshua!" Fol cried out, arching her back as her fingers dug into the dirt.

"Yea, you love it up the ass, you naughty thing!" Joshua said, pile driving her ass hard enough to make her entire ebony booty jiggle about.

"Wow... That looks pretty hardcore..." Jane cooed, watching their wild assfucking in awe and desire.

"She loves it! She rode me like this one time and since then, nothing gets her off more than a good anal train!" Joshua yelled as he thrust with all his might.

"Oh god yes! I'm cumming! More! Fuck me Joshua!" Fol howled slurred words and her pussy flooded the ground with her juices.

"Do it! Cum more! Show my sister what kind of slut you are for my cock!" Joshua said powerfully to her as he squeezed her ass and pounded her tight rectum.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I am! I am such a slut for your cock! I'll do anything for it inside me!" Fol moaned wildly, her body shaking with a second orgasm.

"And what about this ass? How do you like my dick there? Maybe I should just fuck your pussy!" Joshua said loudly.

"Nooo! Fuck my ass! Don't stop it! I love it up my ass more than anything! Its heaven with your cock pounding my bum!" Fol screamed and Joshua came. An enormous load of cum poured up her ass and burst all over her sweaty butt. He slowly pulled himself free and he jerked a light glazing over her booty.

"Ahhh. I love that." Joshua sighed, patting her fine ass appreciatively.

"Holy..." Jane breathed, glancing between Joshua's half-flaccid cock and Fol's gaping asshole, cum running freely from it.

"Wanna try? I can go easy on you." Joshua smiled.

"Yes, yea I do. Be gentle..." She turned around on her hands and knees, "...At first."

He felt her ass around and slipped a finger in her pussy. He wetted it with her natural lubrication and brought it up to rub around her butt. Jane cooed and clenched in fear as he slipped his finger inside her.

"You're gonna want to loosen up before I put it in you. Gonna hurt if you're all tight." Joshua warned as he slowly fingered her butthole. She moaned and leaned down a bit more to raise her ass higher.

"It feels good... Do it brother... Slide your big, huge cock up my lusty little ass!" Jane cooed, shaking her ass back and forth.

"Take a deep breath." He said softly, raising his slimy cock to her asshole. He slowly pushed against her and her sphincter started to give away. His shaft popped into her backside and she cried out sharply.

"Wow! So biiig~!" Jane shuddered with pleasure. He pushed a little harder and slid deeper into her innards. His balls came to rest against her wet cunt and Jane cooed happily. Her spine shivered and she forced herself not to clench down as he pulled back. It was a scarily strange sensation to feel his dick bottoming out inside her backdoor. His warm body pressed to her back as he hugged her. His arms wound around her chest and he kissed up her neck. His pelvis slowly gyrated around, sending slow, powerful waves of pleasure through her weak form.

None of the tribals ever loved her like he was, they never had tender, sweet sex with her. She was so used to lusty, wild fucking that this gentle slowness was so much better in many ways. His cock tickled deep inside her and she felt her orgasm approaching. All she needed to shove her over the edge was that wonderful explosion of warmth in inside her that his orgasms always gave.

Joshua wasted no time in giving her that. He kept pulling back and sinking himself into her, making her ass feel every curve and vein of his cock as it penetrated her. She shuddered and looked back, a happy look sparkling in her eyes. She was adoring the sensation of getting it up her butt.

"Here it comes sis... I'm going to fill you with cum." Paul groaned, thrusting a little faster. He cringed and his dick twitched. Pearly, warm love poured into Jane's bowels and she came. It wasn't a wild, heart-pounding orgasm like she always had; instead this was a passionate, love-filled orgasm that made her every nerve tingle with joy. He gave one small thrust and slowly pulled himself free of her. She slumped down on the ground as he flopped on the dirt next to her.

"I love you brother..." Jane sighed exhaustively.

"Love you too sis." He kissed her on the forehead before laying back against the cot. Fol was still out cold on the other side of the room, her pearly-goo covered ass shining in the dying firelight.

*******

Fol awoke to the sound of quiet slurping nearby. She mumbled weakly and sat up, her head swimming from the results of last night. Her foggy eyes slowly cleared and she sighed. Her niece was laying on the other side of Joshua, gently licking and touching his substantial cock.

"Shhh..." Ericka said, pushing a finger to her lips as her free hand slowly rubbed the comatose Joshua's cock.

A cursory glance around the room showed the rest of them. Paul and Sou were curled up together against the wall near the door and sometime in the night Jane had crawled up into her cot. Fol crawled sneakily across the room and put her hand on Ericka's.

The girls shared a devilish grin and Fol went down on Joshua. He gave a moan in his sleep as Fol's warm mouth sucked the sticky leftovers from his cock. She could taste all the cum and girl-juices that still stuck to him from their adventure. The taste of it made her asshole clench as she remembered just how hard he had plowed her. She had loved every second of his ravenous ass-wrecking.

Fol leaned up and held Joshua's cock, letting Ericka go down on it next. She sucked Joshua almost to his balls before she came back up. Fol couldn't resist her cute niece and she leaned forward. There was a bit of spit hanging from her lip and she kissed her. Ericka was a little surprised, but she soon put her arms around Fol, Joshua's cock all but forgotten.

She pulled her back and she stepped over Joshua's inert body, slowly sliding into her warm embrace. Her small pale breasts pressed to Fol's enormous ebony bosoms. Fol groped her little butt and pushed her tongue into her mouth. Both of them could feel desire welling up inside them for the other. Neither of them were strangers to some lovely girl love and they both planned to have some. While they kissed, Fol's hand slid further and pushed a finger to her tight little butt. The only thing that kept Ericka from moaning as her aunt's finger slipped into her backside was the tongue wriggling down her throat.

Fol wrapped a leg around Ericka's thin legs and pushed her finger deeper, teasing her tight rectum. As the pleasure grew, Ericka pulled back to get a breath as she grew lightheaded. Her moans were soft and adorable, her body not used to the gentle touch of a loving woman. Fol's arm slipped between their bodies and she curled a finger into her wet pussy. As both of her holes were played with, Ericka cooed happily.