A Tribal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise stirred Jane and she turned over on the cot. At the sight of the sweet girl sex, she sat up and scooted over to the end of her cot. She walked over to Fol and knelt down above her face. Fol nodded with a smile as her fingers played with Ericka still. Jane crouched down atop her face and gave a shuddering moan from Fol's tongue probing her asshole. Ericka scooted forward and put her hands on Jane's shoulders, kissing her mother passionately.

"What?" Joshua yawned widely, stretching as he woke up. He looked over and saw the three women playing around lustily, "Oooh boy, morning sex."

Joshua crawled over to behind his sister and wraped his arms around her. She turned from Ericka and kissed Joshua. His cock prodded against her butt and she leaned forward, rubbing her pussy against Fol's mouth. Joshua grabbed her hips and lifted her onto her knees, exposing her wet cunt. He shoved into her pussy without mercy and her voice cried out sharply. A great shower of juices erupted from her pussy, all over Fol's glistening cheeks.

"What the?!" Paul jumped in surprise at the sharp cry, "Oh... oh! Orgy!"

"What orgy? Where?!" Sou exclaimed, sitting up off his shoulder.

"Yes! Paul, yes!" Jane howled. Fol leaned up and licked over her clit and his cock, rubbing their genitals thoroughly with her tongue.

Ericka was moaning incoherently as she gyrated atop Fol's wriggling fingers. Paul knelt down behind her and put hands on his mother's hips. He helped her knees spread wider and he shoved his cock into the cunt that made him. Fol moaned beneath Joshua and Jane, pleasure exploding through her as her son fucked her.

"Jeez, where can I fit?" Sou asked, looking at the mass of writhing, horny bodies.

"Right here sis." Paul smiled, holding out an arm. He wrapped it around her and squeezed her ass as his cock bottomed out in his mother's womb again. He slid his hand between her cheeks and stuffed a wet finger up her ass, making her squeal into his mouth.

"Wahh! Paul, you naughty boy!" Sou exclaimed, a wide smile on her face.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Sis, I'm cumming!" Paul grunted, thrusting once more. He pulled out and a huge load exploded across her pussy. He pointed down and blasted Fol across the face with his hot seed. He grunted and jerked on himself, splattering his face's face in sweet cum, "Ohhh, what a morning."

He sighed happily and flopped back on his ass. Jane scooted back with a sigh. She sat down in his lap and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Mom! Mom, your pussy is wonderful!" Paul cried out.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" Ericka squealed shrilly, her holes clenching on Fol's skilled fingers. Her sleepy, exhausted body couldn't hold up to the orgasm as it shook her to the very core. She fell over sideways, collapsing in the dirt.

"Ohhh come on, finger me deeper." Sou cooed, nuzzling Paul's shoulder.

"Come here daughter, let me play with you~!" Fol moaned loudly as Paul buried himself in her again. As Sou crawled away, he squeezed her ass and slid his finger free of her butt. She straddled her mouther and kissed her, tasting her father's seed all over her face. She wrapped her arms around her daughter and grabbed her ass. She pulled her cheeks apart, trying to signal to Paul.

"Surprise!" Paul exclaimed, pulling free of his mom's cunt and ramming it into his sister's.

"Ohhhh~!" Sou cried out happily.

"Good job son!" Fol laughed, sliding two fingers slowly into Sou's anus.

"M... Mom! Oh god mom!" Sou moaned, pressing her face into her enormous tits as her asshole was stretched by her fingers. She pulled it open wider and Paul pulled out of her cunt. He grabbed his sister's hips and pushed his cock against her stretched asshole. It barely took any effort to sink into her tight ass. Sou screamed and came almost immediately, her entire body completely overwhelmed by the surge of pleasure that came from her ass. She was exactly like her mother in that her body craved asspounding. She was only now discovering it though.

"Good lord... she's cumming so hard." Paul said, his eyes wide as he felt her ass holding him like a vice. She shuddered and he slowly pulled free of her.

"Everyone in my family, absolutely everyone, has sensitive and pleasure-craving asses. She'll learn to love anal just like I do." Fol smiled, cradling her daughter in her arms.

"Guhh... let... let me die..." Sou whispered, her head lying between her mom's breasts.

"Don't worry honey, Paul will pound your ass everyday. You're going to love it." Fol whispered to her, gently petting her hair as she laid her down next to her.

"Hey mom?" Paul said, still kneeling in front of her with an enormous erection.

"Come on sweetheart, fuck my pussy. Use my cunt to your pleasure." Fol said, spreading her squishy thighs wide.

"But... I want to do your ass mom!" Paul exclaimed.

"Oh ho! You learn quick!" Fol exclaimed with a wide smile. She grabbed her knees and pulled her legs up, raising her pelvis up in the air. He eyed her tight, black asshole and put his hands on her legs. He lined his dick up and pushed. Her asshole readily accepted his cock and her pussy visibly convulsed with pleasure. She cooed happily and shuddered, eyes almost rolling back in her head.

"Yes! Mom, your asshole is so warm!" Paul groaned, rutting wildly against her butt. He couldn't help himself with how good her asshole rippled about his shaft. It felt better than anything he had ever known, and he wanted to pump her asshole with more spunk.

"Good! Harder son! Harder!" Fol moaned, pushing her head back against the ground.

"I'm going to cum mom! I'm going to spurt it up your ass!" Paul cried, driving it deep into her backside. A hot flood of cum poured into her backside, joining all of his father's cum that still stuck in her insides. He slowly pulled free of her with a wet pop.

"Ahh! Oh son, that was good." Fol sighed, letting her legs flop back down on the ground.

"I love this family." Joshua chuckled, looking down at his sister and over to his wife, "Thank god for undiscovered tribes."

"No kidding." Fol smiled, looking up at him, "I'm glad we visited home."

"Me too." Jane chuckled, snuggling his chest.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - AN ORGY PARTY

The next day had the entire tribe rushing around to put together a huge party. Jane and Ericka hurried around helping them while Joshua, Fol, Sou and Paul relaxed. It turned into quite the momentous occasion. The daughter of their previous elder and brother to the current elder returned with a beautiful and flourished family. They were planning on a glorious feast and an unbelievable week-long orgy. The food and air here made their lust completely unending.

"Oh there is nothing better than getting fucked by both of you!" Fol howled in ecstasy. She was wildly riding her husband while her son rammed deep up her ass. Such bliss was the greatest she had ever experienced in her life.

"Mom, mom your ass is glorious! It feels so good around my dick!" Paul moaned repeatedly as he thrust, making her rump jiggle about wildly. Her holes clenched with each driving penetration and her breasts constantly bounced around in Joshua's face. Her entire body was plump and curvaceous, one of the sexiest women both men had ever known. Although there were quite a few here that could compete.

Sou was lounging on a cot next to them, watching them fuck her mother as she masturbated lustily. Two fingers wriggled up her ass and her other hand played with her pussy. Her hips thrust into the air as she moaned without care, "Oh god it's so hot watching you mom."

"I'm going to cum! I'm gonna fill your butt with my seed!" Paul moaned, gripping his mom's ass cheeks. He thrust in again and a thick deluge of spunk poured into her ass. Warmth spread through her as her son filled her insides. It was a mystery to her why they had never done this as a family before, it felt wonderful and, no doubt, her daughter would be receiving the same treatment sooner or later.

"Oh yes! That feels great!" Fol cried out, gripping Joshua's shoulders as he slowly pulled out of her glorious ebony ass.

"Ahhh! Man I love this place." Paul sighed as he flopped back against the wall of the hut. Joshua thrust upward and dug his fingers into Fol's squishy ass, making her cry with pleasure.

"C... Come on Paul... help me out here." Sou cooed, staring at her brother and his half-flaccid dick.

"Oh why not." Paul said, crawling around his parents. She threw her legs off the cot and spread them for him, showing her sopping wet pussy in all it's glory. Without a pause, he dug his tongue into her and she let out a long sigh.

"Yes, that feels good brother." Sou closed her eyes and dug her fingers into the blanket beneath her.

"Joshua, harder! Pound me harder!" Fol panted, her ass slapping wetly on his lap with each thrust. The ecstasy was growing with each passing second as her heart pounded harder. Her mind slowly crumbled under the endless assault of pleasurable chemicals. Her pussy convulsed and she started to cum, clenching rapidly around the enormous shaft buried inside her. Joshua was drawn to his own orgasm and he grunted loudly, thick goo spurting from his dick. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and bucked up against her. His balls loosed all they could into her.

"Ahhh honey, your pussy feels so good." Joshua whispered in her ear while he held her warm body tight. His dick slipped free of her and he just cuddled with her.

"Paul... I'm gonna cum. You're going to make me cum!" Sou's breathing was heavy and she wasn't going to last long. Paul's tongue flicked playfully over her clit once more and she came in a glorious shower of girlcum. It splashed over Paul's face and he opened his mouth wide, drinking in her juices. Her entire form shuddered and her feet clenched. Every nerve in her body crackled with electric ecstasy. Her body collapsed in a pile, her eyes barely half open.

"That was pretty... wet." Paul snickered, licking his lips and wiping his eyes dry.

When Sou didn't respond, he stood up and looked at her face. She was out cold and drooling into the blankets, deep in a sexually exhausted stupor. A glance over his shoulder showed his mother and father also out cold on the floor, their faces showing a peaceful sleep. He shrugged and walked out of the hut, leaving his family to nap.

It was around midday and the majority of the village was busy setting things up for the festivities. The current elder, Fol's brother Gul'Xen, was extremely excited to see his sibling again. He insisted they stay around long enough to have a full blown party. Paul could only imagine what a party with this village was going to consist of. Naturally, it would be covered in gratuitous sex and probably be rife with delicious feasting. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head before walking down the path towards the center of the village.

"Hey! You're the nephew of the elder!" A beautiful young woman said, stopping him as she passed. She had fair skin, breasts a little smaller than the average in the village, and long, slender legs. She reached out and cupped his thick, juicy balls.

"Oooh! Y... yea... I'm Fol's son. Who're you?" He groaned as her fingers worked around him

"My name is Jel'Kan. You have a beautiful dick." She slowly stroked him. He stepped back of the path and sat down in the soft grass. Jel happily followed him, getting down on her hands and knees between his legs. Her lips met his cock and he gave a low groan.

"Wow, Jel... That is quite the mouth." Paul moaned, laying back in the grass as pleasure coursed up through him. Her tongue wriggled under his sack and her throat convulsed eagerly around him, trying to suck the delicious, thick cum from his balls.

He gripped the grass and grunted loudly. His sister and mother were both good at sucking cock, but this woman made them look like slathering dogs. In only a few more slurps, he cried out with orgasmic release. A powerful shot of cum erupted down Jel's throat, giving her a wonderful gooey treat. She hungrily drank down all that which he gave and she sat up with a sigh, licking her lips clean.

"That was fucking awesome." Paul sighed, staring at the clouds.

"As soon as you're ready for more, I'd love to get it inside me." Jel whispered, crawling over his body. Her breasts rubbed against him and she pressed her lips to his, kissing him passionately. He could feel his dick twitching in anticipation already. The kiss broke apart and he stared into her eyes.

"I fucking love this place." He grinned widely.

Back in the hut, Sou stirred. She was feeling better here than she had ever in her life. Her entire body tingled with a constant pleasure, as if the air itself was flooded with aphrodisiacs. She stood upright and glanced around. Her parents were still sleeping soundly on the floor, but her sibling was missing. She poked her head out the door and looked around for him, but he wasn't anywhere in sight. She shrugged and walked out, enjoying the sights of the village as she wandered. For a few peaceful minutes, she listened to the chirp of the birds and smelled the sweetness of the air. Barely a cloud in the sky marred the perfect blue swathe.

"Sou! Over here Sou!" A familiar voice called out to her. Her eyes swung around and she saw Ericka and two well-hung tribals fucking in the shade of a beautiful tree. She was sunk down on one of their cocks while she jerked the other off with her hands.

"Hey Ericka, how is it going this morning?" Sou asked, walking over to her.

"Nothing like a morning fuck. This one is Jet." She pointed at her pussy, "And this one is Ket. Brothers. Why don't you take Ket for a ride."

"You are a beautiful young woman." Ket said, turning from Ericka as she started to bounce on Jet again.

"You are..." Her eyes fell to his enormous cock, one that rivaled her brother's great size, "...dick."

Her mouth hung open and she was practically drooling. It twitched and a bead of pre emerged from it's tip. She stared at it as it ran down. Her knees shook and she fell before him, coming eye level with his shaft. Her mouth opened wide and she licked the beautiful drip from him. A rich, salty flavor spread through her mouth and she eagerly thrust his cock down her throat. Her throat gurgled about him and she gave a muffled moan.

"You are quite eager." Ket said, petting her hair as she deep-throated him.

"Mwaah!" She gasped as she backed off him, "So tasty... Oh please, stick it in me now!"

She flopped over backwards next to Ericka, lifting her legs up to bare her soaked cunt. He obeyed her without a word, kneeling down to drive his meat inside her. Her cunt erupted in glorious juices and he sank to his balls inside her. Sou's voice rose in ecstasy and she hugged her knees tightly, pussy clenching tightly on the beautiful flesh impaling her.

"You have a wonderful body! It feels lovely around me." Ket moaned, balls slapping against her wet butt with each thrust.

"Fuck me! Yes!" Ericka panted next to them, slapping her ass up and down faster. Jet's cock pounded against her womb each slap and she gasped joyously.

"Oh god yea! Me too! Wreck my cunt!" Sou yelled, wrapping her legs around his waist. She crossed her legs and drew him even deeper inside her. His dick was so enormous that she could feel it poking deep in her chest. If she didn't know any better, she would've thought it was crawling up the back of her throat.

"I'm gonna cum! Ericka, get ready!" Jet cried out, grabbing her hips. He pulled her down on his lap and his body shuddered. His big balls convulsed, unloading thick load after thick load into Ericka. His dick grew thicker inside her from the cum passing through it and it erupted out around him. His hips bucked and Ericka cried weakly, thick rivuls of spunk pouring out of her cunt. Sou glanced over and her eyes went wide. Ericka's belly was stretched out and a horrifying flood of semen was running out from between her thighs. In the end, probably a gallon of cum filled her and covered their laps. She sighed loudly and her eyes fluttered.

"Yea... that's good." Ericka slumped on his chest, muscles weak from the powerful orgasm.

Sou looked back up at Ket, who had slowed his thrusting while they watched the other two.

"Are... are you... like... that?" Sou stammered, her eyes wide.

"Our entire family does. It's truly a gift. You will love it." Ket smirked, picking up the pace of his humping. Sou squeaked with a touch of fear, unsure what such a deluge would do to her pussy. Her worries were quickly worn away as his cock ground relentlessly against her sopping wet cunt.

"Yes! Oh who cares! Just do it! Fill me with all that cum!" Sou cried out and he did it with relish. A feeling like she couldn't have imagined blossomed through her. It wasn't like her brother and father couldn't cum, but this man unleashed such a flood into her womb that she couldn't handle it. Orgasms popped like fireworks in her mind, each one tracing her body with new, fiery pleasure. She could feel him shuddering and twitching as more enormous shots battered her insides. It tickled as it ran down her butt and onto the ground.

"Ohhh yes! It feels good..." Ket groaned, his pelvis bucking as he unloaded. He buried himself completely inside her and hugged her body tightly. Sou just cooed happily while her body went limp in his arms.

*******

Around midday, Jane headed into her hut and found Joshua and Fol still napping.

"Get up lazy bums! It's orgy time!" Jane exclaimed, shaking Joshua's shoulder.

"Yea, yea. We're awake, just relaxing. You have no idea how peaceful this place is coming from the city." Joshua sighed, his eyes slowly opening.

"Of course I do, I moved here from the big city." Jane snickered, turning as he sat up. She ran a hand down her fair white ass and shook it a little at him, "Now come on brother, the whole village has turned out."

"I don't need the whole village. I just need you two." Joshua said, grabbing her hand. He pulled her down into his lap, his erection pressing against her fine ass.

"But don't you want to have fun with eeeeeveryyyy ooooone~!" She moaned uncontrollably as his hands assaulted her nethers. Her pussy wetted her thighs as pleasure erupted through her body.

"Sometimes a guy just needs his sister." Joshua cooed, nuzzling her neck as he slipped a digit into her netherlips.

"Aren't you... ohhh... sweet." Jane gasped, shuddering a little. She gyrated her ass a bit, feeling the shape of his cock against her ass. There was something special about family cock and she had gone for many years without the feeling of her brother's. Having him back in her pussy again was the greatest pleasure she had experienced since she had moved here. Her hips raised and she poised her desperate pussy above him.

"Ahhh... Sis, I love you." Joshua moaned while she slowly enveloped him. He kept his arms wrapped around her until she sat down completely on his lap. Her pussy was lovely and tight, convulsing around him as she reveled in the feeling of her brother's dick.

"You two... this is hardly fair." Fol grumbled as she stirred, "Making such passionate love next to me while I sleep. You two didn't even offer for me to join in."

"Sorry honey, sometimes I just forget when Jane is around." He sighed, leaning down to kiss her while she sat up.

"Well since I'm back here, I might as well go get a bunch of guys to do me." Fol giggled, getting to her feet, "I'll leave you two to enjoy your time together."

"Love you honey." Joshua smiled, smacking her bodacious backside as she walked away. His eyes followed it's jiggling, ebony expanse as she walked out of the hut.

"Ohhh... that was nice of her." Jane cooed, sliding up and back down him. Her velvety walls squeezed him as she rode his thick cock. The ecstasy of being together in such passionate unison was something they had both been desiring for a long while. Joshua loved his wife dearly and fucking her was a wonderous experience, but the bond between siblings was unique.