All Comments on 'A Trick For Their Treat'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

5 stars! A marathon of three-way humping fun.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

5 stars. Period.

LC you may have not used this genre in 7 years, but it's more like you've been using it for more than 7years. your always amazing. thanks for sharing. And I hope you win!!

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years ago

So many ambiguous pronouns that I got lost.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Very hot 5 stars all way

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

Very nice! Just the kind of good clean dirty fun that I like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot damn, man! This was a fun sexy piece. Nice quick story set up, the mistaken identity was handled well, and good old Rick was damn slick in how he conned Candy, first all smooth and schmoozy then out right daring her, once the sex started this thing took off, there's pages of sex in this story and nothing ever slows down or gets redundant. Like the last line, what's better than getting paid to do what you love? Read all your work and this might be your best sex scene. Good luck.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Do you get extra for 2x5 🌟 what a perverted threesome can you send their address and dates when Candy might be free sadly I'm not as well off as Rick and Lisa . So I'll content myself with the story. It would be good if Candy could have another outing. To support her brother, you understand she does love him so. In fact if it weren't for his broken leg they would probably both be at the same party and who knows what might happen then. Brilliant, love it.

sexualcougarsexualcougarover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, Laura. You are such an awesomely skiiled writer. This story is worth the 5 stars I gave it for the writing quality and also the hotness. I love the kind of threesome you chose to write about and did so well bringing it to life. I love when a couple is being such a "team" together, so wonderfully and harmoniously in tune with what their female guest needs for her pleasure, ending up being so much pleasure for all three.... Stella :) stellastar1979@gmail.com

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

One of the hottest sexually arousing stories I have read. I loved it. Five stars, and a favorite.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I was hoping that Candace would want to be a more permanent fixture in their lives. But spending the entire night was a good ending too. Instead of asking for more money though, I would have enjoyed Lisa and Rick to offer being a benefactor for Candace and giving her financial support on an as needed basis whenever her family was going to come up short on their bills.

It was still a decent story. 4/5

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

All I can say is what the others said! Loved it!!!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

I swear I've seen this exact story line before except as she leaves, she tells them she *IS* the girl the agency sent over

Can't remember when or who the author was, tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get an editor. Too many time they're was substituted for their, pg 6 you placed wale for wail. Errant punctuation detracts from the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. THE SAME GARBAGE THREESOME! write a story where more than 3 people. WASTED MY FUCKING TIME.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

Only one minor spelling error. 'That's exactly what we want to here' instead of hear.

Good ratio of sex to story. Enough story to get people interested in the characters and then quickly into the descriptive sex that works for either male or female readers. Enough dialogue to pace the story without over overwhelming it. Great build up with the couple slowly talking the younger woman into it.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you for your efforts. IOW, ignore the negative comments and please continue to write for your fans.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Holy shit that was hot as hell, I think I might need a cardiac doctor after reading this. My heart is beating so damn hard it is going to explode. My dick already did. Lol. Five stars!

dolfin73dolfin73over 2 years ago

Great story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot and well developed story. But please try to keep at least a semblance of plausibility. It's very possible that Rick may have had a 9" long penis. But no man that has ever lived had one that is 9" in circumference. Most women feel very full at 5.5" circumference and 6'' is pushing the limit for most. 9" pushes credibility to the back of the bus detracts from the natural flow of your otherwise excellent little tale.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Another LC68 classic!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you know there are more than number 3 in the numerical? Always a fucking threesome. And there was not even enough sex. Much of it was about three people licking each other. It was the same as the our neighbour's daughter story and other stories where wife and husband try to score another woman. And the wife never gets screwed by any another man. Here is a suggestion. know there is more than number "3"; not always a threesome; put more people in scenes; write about swapping. Get wife screwed by another man. This is fiction, and we are not here for moral lessons. where you dont want to see wife gets screwed by any other man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome reading. Perfect story!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A few typos and other errors but not enough to detract from a top notch sexy Halloween story. You set the scene well and then when Candy was mistaken as the escort it looked like it was going to hell before he rescued it and then it was full on. Loved the idea she wanted to stay over but the comment about more money was a little mercenary and seemed out of character; I thought that would havs sounded better coming from Lisa.

Long enough for a contest story but always the possibility of part 2, it would be interesting to see how the rest of th night went and if Candy wanted to repeat the experience again in the future. Def 5⛤

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

That was really good, thanks for sharing! I wouldn't mind some kind of sequel that involves these three. Maybe Candy remains friends with Rick and Lisa and some other event happens in Candy's life? I dunno... I always like seeing more of the same characters. Anyway, thanks again!

lastman416lastman416over 2 years ago

I don't get the comments that amount to "A FFM threesome!? That's not the story I wanted!" The author writes what they want to write. Criticize that; don't criticize what they didn't write.

As far as hopefully constructive criticism goes, I could have done without (*goes back to count*) 20 paragraphs on pages 1 and 2 that are mainly there to provide physical descriptions of the three main characters and what the ladies are wearing. I get that this enhances the story for some readers while others prefer letting their imagination fill in the gaps, so it's not something that can please every reader. My main gripe is that they're written so close together and so close to the beginning of the story. Honestly, as a fill-in-the-gap type, I probably wouldn't have continued with this story after trying to skim the first half of those 20 paragraphs if I hadn't enjoyed so many of the author's other stories.

Past that, most of the story was great. The characters sounded natural, the scenes were hot, and the pacing was excellent.

I did not like the seduction/coercion scene relying on getting Candy drunk and appealing to her family's need for money, but I recognize that these are common ways to set the scene, and less creepy yet still realistic methods could have made the story much too long.

I don't think this story needs a sequel, but I like the characters enough that I'd definitely read one.

wowbotwowbotover 2 years ago

Most of the time, I skip the sexual parts of ta story, but this one was an exception. I read all the last 5 pages as these were so much well written.

Thanks for such a fabulous story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good fun!!

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, some realism would be a welcome change.

I recently read that in the U. S. at least the AVERAGE penis length is 5&¼”.

I felt somewhat inadequate after reading so many of these stories. I always claimed 6”, but it usually measured 5&⅞” Never ensured circumference but I think I’m small at that measurement.

This was a hot 🥵 tale which has its uses at times.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

Damn that was hot and so satisfying. Thank you!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The last line ruined it for me. Candy went from being a cute little sex kitten to becoming a prostitute. Killed the mood. I saw it going differently, but that’s only my preference. It’s a really good story.

IndulgentoneIndulgentonealmost 2 years ago

Hello, I thought wow. Here is a piece of excellent erotic literature. I read a lot of erotic stories and I really enjoyed this one. F the guy who thought one line ruined the story. I thought it was not only a great story idea but you were very diverse in the sex play dynamic and didn't repeat the same dialogue. It was fresh and hot and kept the readers attention. Now I have to see what else you've written. Very talented writing

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot to read! I enjoyed it a little too much lolll! Will definitely spend the rest of my summer reading your other stories before college swamps me:)

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

have to agree with rbloch, and their romp went on about a page too long-words/actions were blurring together

Lisa had a hard edge her

liked that Candy had a modest pair, and her sexy walk to BR

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great combo greedy for money AND HORNY AS HELL !!!

Baqfid12Baqfid1211 months ago

Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars based on hotness alone.

However, found the use of pronouns to be very confusing confusing auto who was doing what to whom: was Lisa grabbing Candy's tit or vice versa? Applies to whole story. Either better punctuation, better formatting or different use of proper nouns would greatly improve the story.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But really rushed. No tension. No real trepidation.

Would have been better if they'd played it slower and have Candy ASK for Lisa to eat her pussy.

Could have used Candy -- unsure of how good her handjob and/or blowjob technique (and pussy eating technique) asked if she was doing it right. Should she fo it faster, slower, harder, softer, with more or less suction...

Prior comment re use of pronouns absolutely on target.

Four stars.

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

Sheesh, that was crazy fun!!!!! Super fun to read. The anticipation of thinking I knew where it was going, then reading to find out...... super exciting......awesome! Thank you!!!!

PoolcoupletxPoolcoupletx9 months ago

Beautiful sexy job of writing this I felt like I was really there ! I came twice while I was enjoying reading this, GREAT JOB !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have been better without the money… glad she enjoyed it, but money makes it cheap and fake.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Love the concept of the story, but the numerous errors were a distraction. In parts I had trouble visualizing the action or who was doing what to whom. It was a struggle to continue to the end, and was she for real asking for more money?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think she would say "fuck the money, I want to come and live with you guys"

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I have to agree with some things other commenters have said. The writing errors do pull you out of the story at times. I wouldn’t think it would be too difficult to do a proofread before posting. The most distracting thing was trying to figure out who was where or doing what. Please, more proper nouns. Lisa’s pussy. Candy’s clit. Not HER pussy and HER clit in the same sentence. CONFUSING! Also, don’t be afraid to learn how to use a comma or when to use a period. And the difference between “too” and “to”. Still, I give it five stars for the great sex even if I imagined my own scene several times.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Screw these literary critics. This is a fantasy porn site where amateur writers submit their work. If you pompous asses would try it, you would find you can read right through grammatical errors and keep jacking off. Don’t let a misspelled word make you lose your hard on. If you want Tolstoy, he’s free at the library.

olblueyesolblueyes10 days ago

good story. liked it very much,,,very erotic..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22312 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...