A Trip in the Woods

Story Info
Al Fresco becomes a Trois Disco.
3.5k words
3.71
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a lovely National Park on the coast not far from where I live. Fir and Pine trees cover large tracts of land. The ground beneath the trees must be acidic as nothing else seems to grow. The land is covered in brown leaves, pine needles, pine cones and sand all year round. Path ways are marked out from where cars are not allowed to go. The paths loop around the park and intertwine to allow people to head back to their car if they become tired. The area is mostly flat but there are the odd drops and downwards slopes. The big attraction, well what naive me thought originally, were the squirrels. Both red and grey are in abundance. Not tame but not scared of humans either. You see them unexpectedly and they usually disappear before you can photo them. The paths turn back into the woods at the sand dunes. Between the trees and the beach are big sand dunes.

The dunes are 20 to 30 feet tall, covered in sharp and long grass stalks. There are paths through the dunes, but they are just bare areas of sand. Walking along them will fill your shoes with sand and most likely you will fall over several times. The dunes overlap each other so spotting other people walking around visiting the coast can be tricky. Several times I have been stumbling up a sand dune when a guy who had been sitting at the top hidden by the long grass, suddenly stands up and wanders off.

The beach is very flat and when the tide goes out its seems miles of seabed come into view. The sand gives way to mud at the waters edge line. So it is not safe to walk out as there are mud traps and quick sand in the tidal area. Plus the tide comes in very quickly, often catching people out, with dire consequences. Fossilised foot prints have be found on the beach, size 10 bare human feet approximately 12,000 years old.

It's an interesting place, Raves have been held on the beach, Easter Egg hunts, Geo tracking events, etc. All sorts of outdoor events take place. I go there maybe once a month. Within minutes of arriving and walking you find yourself in quiet, peaceful wilderness. You may come across the odd family or couple but as it is so big and covered in trees, generally you are on your own and don't see others.

My wife and I married young, me at 23, her at 19 years old. The initial attraction has worn off after a couple of years of humdrum, boring bill paying and mortgage slavery. With very little money after all the bills are paid each month, enjoyment and quality time are hard to achieve. May, my wife discussed she didn't want to start a family until she was older. Which saddened me a bit but with hindsight was probably for the best.

Our love life was restricted by our knowledge. I did know about blow jobs, but May didn't like to do them. I never went down on her as I didn't know what to do. So it was the missionary position every night, 20 or 25 seconds to fire my load and then fall off to sleep. It didn't occur to me that May might want an orgasm.

I could bring her off with my fingers but that was the only way. Often she would play with me while I played with her. Whoever orgasmed first was the loser. Ah happier times they were before all the bills started.

Before getting married we used to drive off to a quiet spot to; "have it off" as it was referred to back then. Occasionally other cars were parked nearby. We would snog and slowly get each others bits out before I'd climb across facing her in the passenger seat and slip it in her. What we didn't know is people used to get out of their cars and watch what we did through the windows. We didn't know they were there watching us as it was so dark. Its called "Dogging" apparently and there are lots of sites where this happens. Apparently the people watching get involved, women open the man's door and men open the girls car door and then they do it outdoors. Hence the name "Dogging"

One night we were up at the usual spot. May had on a very see through blouse, a short black skirt and thigh high black leather boots on. After a few minutes I got my arse in between those boots. They made me so horny. I was as big as my cock would go. May had her heels on the dashboard her legs wide apart the seat backrest was angled down as I powered into her. I looked up and see half a dozen faces watching us. Then the door handles start getting pulled. We both crapped ourselves thinking they were likely to be murderers rather than swingers. Luckily central locking had shut all doors. Needless to say we drove off very quickly.

May brought this memory up a few years later. She said;

"I really liked when we made love outdoors in the car. I really miss it."

She didn't say our love life now was a bit flat. But she did ask to brighten it up:

"I'd love to do it outdoors, al fresco, like in our younger days. I would really like that."

"Wow!" I said. "That does sound lovely. I know just the place we can go." Thinking of the National Park on the coast.

Saturday rolls around, the sun shines, with blue sky, a warm wind and lovely weather. May has a black skin tight cotton body suit on, a skirt and denim jacket. The body suit has two snap fasteners under her crotch. I've got on a jacket, a blue polo shirt and a pair of chino's. We walk down a path through the forest. We both know what we want. But every-time we find a spot someone appears and so we move on.

We end up in the sand dunes, a bit disappointed not to be able to find somewhere discrete to get together in the woods. But then happily we find a hollow of bare sand surrounded by 3 or 4 feet grass bushes. Completely enclosed. We push our way through the tall grass into the hollow and begin kissing hidden from the pathway.

"Ho, Ho, Al Fresco here we go" I say to May.

May has no bra on so I can work her nipples through her cotton top. Once they are proud and poking out I lower my hand down under her skirt. Then I bring it up until my finger touch her very hot parts. By touch alone I am able to unsnap her body suit from under her crotch. I ease the body suit up and May's big tits come out into the fresh air. I work on them sucking and nibbling for ten minutes with the sun shining down on us. My top is off. So I roll onto my back next to naked May who is working on the front of my pants. I'm looking up at the blue sky, thinking can life be any better, with a beautiful naked woman, who I am about to fuck her brains out, in a beautiful location, then I spot a sand dune higher than ours to our right. As I look across I see a Chinese guy with a large zoom lens camera is able to look down at us in our secret hollow. I see him taking pictures of my wife.

"Hey you, you shit, stop that!" I shout at him. He puts two fingers up at me and keeps photographing naked May.

"Sorry love, quick get covered up that guy is taking photos."

We hear someone shout:

"Hey get your tits out!"

"You cheeky bastard!"

I reply as I run after the Chinese guy with the camera. He sees me coming and runs down the dune's slope to a parked scooter, he starts it up and puts two fingers up at me again and rides away.

May and I disappointedly walk back towards our car.

She says to me;

"You told me we were hidden in the sand bunker and now some guy has got picks of me totally nude!"

May looks at me with an angry face. Before her frown cracks and is replaced with a big smile;

"Haha we nearly did Al Fresco in the fresh air" she laughs.

We walk back towards the car park. I look at my watch. 3pm there is still time for a quickie if I can spot somewhere private. I nudge May and say;

"Its still on you know!"

"Oh! Yeah!" said May sarcastically.

But just then I notice a slight rise a few feet above the path way which then sloped down about 10 feet before the ground rose back up to equal the height of the path. The rise which was only a foot or so hid us from the path. So I grabbed May's hand and dragged her over the rise and down the slope.

"What are you doing?" she said looking confused.

"I found a good spot, no one can see us from the path and down here we are out of sight. Ha Ha!" I laughed.

May spoke "Are you sure? I mean we can't seem find anywhere here for privacy, if you know what I mean?"

"I think we are good here." I said as I leaned her back against the slope and began kissing her. Her arms fastened around me as I lay on top of her. I worked my hand down to her skirt, then upward until I reached her crotch. It was moist. I unsnapped the two clips under her crotch which were holding her body suit down under her skirt. Once undone her top unleashed springs upwards because it had been stretched over her nice big boobs.

As I stoked her wet slot and tickled her clitoris with my fingers, May undid the front of my trousers. Holding myself up on one arm I used my other arm to work my trousers and underpants down. I after plenty of practise worked a condom on my cock. My bum became cool being exposed to the open air. Against the slope there was no way we could be seen from the path. But if someone walked behind us we could be seen.

May's legs opened wide and I dropped between them. My condomed tool landing on her tummy. She grabbed my cock and positioned me above her holy hole.

"Push in now!" May spoke to the right side of my head which was parallel to hers as we lay together.

I slid in easily, she must have been very turned on by our previous snog session in the sand dune. She was very wet down below.

"Urghh" May moaned as my dry balls hit her wet vagina flaps on the in stroke, before moving away on the out. Then back in, contact again, as I ploughed in and out of her sweet spot. I felt her orgasm rising, she clenched her hip muscles making it harder for me to push in and penetrate her.

"Oh Yes! You are coming on my cock!" I said. Whilst my mind thought that this was the first time this had happened. We had brought each other off before by fingering but this was the first time she was going to orgasm on my cock.

Just then I felt my collar get gripped and the waist of my trousers pulled tight. I was lifted up horizontally and off May and plonked face down a foot away. I turned round in anger to see a massive middle aged bloke easily 6 feet 4 inches tall and around 17 stone. I sat down on the grass as the guy smiled at me and got his cock out of his pants before taking my position between May's stretched wide open legs.

May was on the cusp of an Orgasm which had been stolen off me by this bystander. May didn't open her eyes as the stranger's cock slide inside her. She was unaware it was not me. His piece was slightly wider and a few inches longer than me. He was an experienced guy as he didn't push his full length into May which would have caused her pain and lose the orgasm. So he sped up his in and out motion. May loved it. Literally 10 seconds later he brought her off on his cock. Her legs gripped him round his arse. Her arms round his neck, while her back arched lifting him and her up several inches off the ground. She shuddered 3 or 4 times, before falling back on the ground her arms and legs now flat out on the grass.

May started speaking; "Oh my, that was so nice, I really enjoyed that love making, although it felt like you were fucking me at the end. It was soooo, good darling!"

The guy was still inside her flange and lowered himself down onto her body. His arms worked their way under hers and his hands gripped her shoulders from beneath. Pinning her down. His ass started to move slowly up and down.

"No, I am not ready to go again yet. I'm a bit sensitive down below." May said.

The guy ignored her and began. May opened her eyes and saw it was not me who was inside her.

"Who are you?" May said, as the guy started to work his cock further inside her.

"You are not my husband!" May said.

The big guy spoke, "I am your Al Fresco guy!" He said laughing. "What?" May asked.

The guy kept working his cock back and forth into May.

"Well if you come down here to make love anyone passing can join in. Its common knowledge to all visitors!" He said.

May looked at me aghast.

"We didn't know that." May said. "Would you mind getting off me. That's my husband there and I don't think this is cheating on him just a mistake. So if you stop now everything will be ok."

"Nah, you have one tight pussy girl and you are as fit as fuck. Most women who come down her looking for a shag are way older and rounder than you. Getting my tool in you has made my day, sorry, month actually probably my year."

"No please!" said May.

"Hey, Soft Arse!" The middle aged guy said to me.

"Get over here and stick your cock in her mouth." he continued.

I slowly waddled over as my trousers were round my ankles. I sat down next to May's head. The guy pushed her face to the side, so her mouth was by my cock. May did not look happy as the guy ordered me to put it in.

"Get it in there lad!" He said. He began to hump May even harder. The slope that May had lay back on meant gravity was holding her down, so on the guys upstrokes she was not being pushed upwards. Her tit sung upwards but her body was static The net result was the guys cock pushed deeper into unexplored territory up her vagina and plunged to new depths.

Once May got over the initial uncomfortableness of having a bigger cock in her fanny, I noticed her start to enjoy the guy on top of her. First her legs then her arms moved closer inwards. Her hands held his rib cage. Her legs began to move behind his legs. The guy smiled at her and said;

"That's my girl! You are going to love this! You will be back next week! I will be right here waiting for you. Same time, same place. Ha ha!" He laughed as he upped a gear and started to really punch his hips into May's valley.

His cock was now permanently and fully up her slot, his thrusts were his just his pelvis thrusting against her thighs. May loved it. I saw May show signs of another Orgasm starting again.

"No, no, no!" I said out loud as I watched.

May had long since stopped sucking my cock and was oblivious to me. She was looking the guy in the eyes as her blood pressure rose. Between her tits went pink as did her neck and face.

"You are going to have a big one baby." The guy whispered in May's ear before biting her lobe.

The guy had been humming as he shagged May. Now words came out of his mouth that corresponded with the tune.

"D I S C O, D I S C O, D is desirable, she is I, incredible, she is S, sexy, she is C, cute. She is O, oh, oh orgasmic."

May was no longer with us as she climbed the ladder up the volcano before eruption. My knob had been reduced to a button mushroom, hiding between my two unemptied balls.

As May groaned, sighed and her voice became deeper, the guy kept singing. On the D of disco he pushed deeper and harder inside her.

"D I S C O, D I S C O, she is D, deeper, she is I, in , she is S, slippery, she is C, cunt. She is O, oh, oh going to come all over me!"

On the D sung by the guy, May shuddered and once again lifted the guy off the ground as her Orgasm erupted out of the volcano she had climbed. Her back arched and held both of them up. This time I saw between May's legs, the guy's body locked, then a big groan erupted out of his mouth, while his muscle spasmed I saw his big balls shot upwards then slowly drop down before shooting up again. Maybe a dozen time his balls shot up firing his sperm in my wife.

Her second orgasm ended but within seconds another one started as the guy came just after her. I was watching the pair of them coming at the same time. May had a multi orgasm due to the guy working her sex to the maximum.

"Shit" I said as I walked away. I could not believe what had happened. I thought all these people came to see squirrels. As I looked around I suddenly saw lots of ugly women walking back towards their cars, with short or fat husbands in tow. Why had I not noticed these people before. Lots of women walked like they had a brick up their arses. They must have been freshly reared up their derrière. A few bigger but rough looking blokes also appeared. They must have been the third parties in the woods threesomes. Then I saw the guy who had lifted me out of the way and ploughed my wife. He was walking to met up with the other guys his age. He was still humming D I S C O.

I went to sit under a tree by our car and ponder what had just happened. May could not take the pill due to an allergic body reaction. So to prevent pregnancy I had used condoms every time, since our love life started. Now some guy had just fired his seed deep inside my wife. I felt my knob grow hard at the excitement of what had happened. I punched the trunk of a tree in confusion and anger. Tears fell down my face.

I felt a hand behind my head. It stroked my hair.

"Oh darling, what a disaster that was. Please don't take it out on me. I didn't cheat on you. It just happened. You and I couldn't stop that guy, he was so big. He thought that we were here for a threesome. I didn't know that, did you? Oh I am so sorry, darling I love you! That should not have happened." Said May as she crouched down next to me.

I saw her tits out and her top not fastened under her skirt. Her jacket was bunched up covering her front.

"We had better get out of here before some other Alpha shit bag male turns up!" I said. May puts her arm around me as we walk to our car.

"I'm sorry hubby." she whispers in my ear.

We got in our car quickly and start driving home. I am sort of trying to put behind me what had happened. But I wonder if May has been knocked up. We don't agree with abortion. How do I love someone so much, who has just been to orgasmic heaven and spunked up by some other guy. Do I want to put my cock back in her vagina after all that foreign stuff has been fired in there. Did I like watching her being taken? Is this something new I found I like? Am I bringing her back next week? Then I hear May start humming D I S C O ...

The End