A Trip of a Lifetime Pt. 02

Story Info
Another Asian Lesbian Fantasy Fulfilled.
3.1k words
4.65
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Trip of a Lifetime

Part II

I was so looking forward to Friday, so much so that I found it difficult to focus on my job. I was distracted all day, looking at my phone, eager to find a note from Jia. By the end of the day, I was tempted to contact her but didn't want to bother her, so I decided to wait another day or two before I followed up. Still, Friday was on my mind nearly twenty-four-seven. The next day was more of the same. 'Hopefully, she didn't forget me,' I kept thinking.

I awoke Wednesday morning to find that patience really is a virtue because when I checked my phone there was a message from Jia. 'Hi sweetie. I'm sorry but I must go out of town Friday for a family problem. I asked my friend Erin to take my place with Reena. They've done threesomes together before. You can see pics of Reena and Erin on the website. Erin is a lot like me so I think you'll like her. Please let me know If you want to keep the booking or cancel. They will be there at 8:00'.

I was disappointed that Jia wasn't available but understood that things happen. I replied, 'OK. That's too bad, Jia. I hope everything is OK with your family. Thanks for keeping the arrangement. I'll get back with you shortly.'

I scoured the escort site for Reena and Erin as Jia suggested. Well, I was more than pleased when I came upon their photos. Reena was adorable, with flowing dark brown hair, a cute figure, and gorgeous brown eyes that suggested a hint of Japanese descent. The multi-color tattoo above her left breast sporting a lovely butterfly and the words 'I Love Family' added intrigue. Erin was equally attractive, petite with short dark hair and a cute slim figure with no visible tattoos. Reviews on both women were all favorable, so I knew, along with Jia's recommendations, that I'd be in good company.

I texted Jia with my approval and requested a four-hour booking. Jia replied about fifteen minutes later. 'Noted sweetie. Four hours. $25000 php.' I could hardly wait for Friday!

Thursday ran even more slowly than the previous day and Friday really dragged as my anticipation grew. When 10:00 pm finally arrived and my shift ended I hurried to my car, eager to get to my hotel. 'What a long week,' I thought. Traffic wasn't too bad at that hour so I was back at my hotel in less than thirty minutes.

Rather than spend time in the hotel lounge as I did with Jia, I decided to have hotel deliver a nice bottle of pinot grigio to my room. 'More intimate and cozier,' I thought. The bottle sat chilling in a pewter ice bucket when I arrived. "Sweet.' I showered and picked out my outfit for the evening, a sleeveless pale-yellow halter and faded Lee's. I slipped on my halter and my Lee's over a pair of white cotton underwear. Of course, I went braless.

I didn't have much of an appetite so I skipped dinner, save for couple of Nature Valley Granola Bars. Truth be known, I was too excited to eat. It was now 11:20 pm, about a half an hour before my guests were expected to arrive. Nervously I paced the room; this seemed like déjà vu all over again. I was tempted to open the wine and have a glass as a calming agent, but I resisted. I paced the room, looking out the window, channel surfing, checking my phone for God knows what, when suddenly I was startled by the rather loud ringing of room phone. I picked it up.

"Hi, this is Natalie."

"Good evening Ms. Natalie. I have two guests for you in the lobby. Ms. Erin and a Ms. Reena. Would you like me to send them to your room?"

"Ah, Ok. Yes please. I'm excepting them. Thank you."

They were early, which was good however I was hoping Erin would text me when she arrived but instead requested the front desk to call my room. It didn't matter. They arrived!

I quickly ran to the door and peered through small door viewer. My heart raced when I heard the elevator bell 'ding', and moments later Erin and Reena appeared outside my door. Wow, Reena was absolutely beautiful, even more so than her photos. The first thing I noticed about Reena was her skin. It was tanned and smooth like butter. Her hair, a lustrous brown, sat full-bodied above her collar bone, flirting with her shoulders. She donned a short black dress with a black lace choker around her neck, a nice touch.

Erin looked stunning in her navy-blue blouse and white cotton frayed shorts that showed off her shapely legs. Her silky, short dark hair, falling just above her shoulders, was radiant, and her dark brown eyes were vivid and expressive.

Reena knocked on the door, and I waited about 10 seconds or so before answering. I nervously opened the door and greeted them. "Well, hello there." Erin gave me a hug as she entered. Reena smiled as she entered, her perfume smelled wonderful. I trailed behind then led them to the sofa.

"I'm glad this worked out tonight. I've been looking for to this all week."

"Yes, we're glad to be here too. Jia told me you are a good client and to be sure to treat you well," Reena said with a smile.

I smiled back at her. 'She is gorgeous I thought.'

Reena didn't have the same command of the English language as Erin or Jia, clearly a different education level than her friend, but, as I would later learn, what she lacked in language proficiency she more than made up for with her lovemaking talents.

I timidly handed Erin the envelope with $25,000 php to cover the booking. "I put a little extra in there because I know we're going to have a nice evening."

"Thank you, dear. Oh, yes, we will!" Erin answered.

Blushing, I asked, "Would you ladies like a glass of wine?"

"Of course. That sounds lovely," Erin said.

I opened the pinot and filled their glasses, about halfway. I sat next to Erin and with Reena to her left and handed them the glasses.

"Cheers," I said in a shaky voice as I raised my glass.

"Cheers," Reena replied and sipped her wine.

Erin, sensing some my uneasiness on my part, rubbed my hand. "Don't worry, dear. We're going to have a nice evening. We'll treat you well. You won't be disappointed, so relax. We won't do anything that you don't want to do."

Her words and confident smile were reassuring. Reena smiled and added, "Let's just talk for a while, Ok dear?"

Fast forward about an hour. We're finishing our second glass of wine, which has begun to take the desired effect. I was more relaxed and was enjoying their company that I momentarily forgot who they were and why there were here. I offered more them wine and Renna nodded. Erin asked for a bottled water instead, so I poured Reena another glass and grabbed two waters from the mini fridge, one for Erin and one for me. When I returned, I found them nestled closer to each other with Erin's hand on Reena's upper thigh. Reena's arm was outstretched, resting behind Erin's head. The butterflies hit me again.

Handing Erin the bottle, I opened mine and took a sip. The cold water was refreshing. I then handed Reena her glass of wine and sat down next to Erin.

"So, uh, have you guys done this before, together with a woman, I mean."

"We did threesomes together with men but not a woman. Only men," Reena said.

Erin chuckled. "We've had threesomes together, yes, and I had threesomes with couples."

"Do you like doing threesomes with each other?"

"Oh yes, we like working with each other," Erin said, placing her hand over her mouth while shyly smiling. Reena seemed a bit embarrassed. She smiled and looked down at the floor.

"Do you get a lot of threesome bookings?"

"Once in while with a man. We work well together," Erin said with an embarrassing laugh.

"What about couple bookings? Do you get a lot of them?" I asked.

"Not too much," Reena said.

"I get some. I like couple bookings. They are better because most men just want to fuck me," Erin added, placing her hand over her mouth again. She was clearly embarrassed. 'I better move on to another topic,' I thought.

"How's the wine?" I asked.

"It's good," Reena said.

"Yes, good," Erin added then Erin caressed Reena's cheek. "You want to take a shower?" she asked Reena. I felt like a thunderbolt ran through my tummy.

"Ok if we take a shower, dear," Reena asked.

"Yes, of course. The shower is over there," I said and pointed in the direction of the bathroom.

Reena and Erin collected their handbags headed to the bathroom. I was tempted to join them but instead decided to wait impatiently on the bed. I turned off the lights, save for just one dim accent light lining the upper walls of the room. The glow gave the room a nice warm ambience. I then removed the white comforter from the king-sized bed and pulled back the sheets about halfway. 'Perfect,' I thought.

Fumbling with my clothes, I thought, 'Should I completely remove them and get under the sheets, or keep them on?' My internal debate lasted a minute or two when I opted to just remove my jeans, keeping my panties on, a fair compromise. I lay on top of the cool, crisp sheets, listening to the lady's chatter in Tagalog, not understanding a word they were saying. 'I can't believe this is happening,' I thought. It was surreal.

When I heard the water stop the butterflies returned. I knew my guests would soon join me. I lay there, staring at the ceiling, trembling with anticipation. This was the tensest moment of the evening, the anticipation when I would hear their footsteps make their way into the bedroom. Moments later two lovely silhouettes wrapped in white cotton bath towels appeared. I smiled and patted on the mattress, motioning for them to join me.

Reena and Erin crept onto the bed. "I love your shower," Erin said while removing her towel. Reena followed suit, and I finally got a glimpse at their naked bodies.

Slightly more petite than Reena, Erin's breasts were firm and pert. She was cleanly shaven and smelled delectable. Similarly, Reena was clean shaven with a shapelier figure, fuller breasts, and long erect nipples. Her butterfly tattoo above her left breast was intriguing. Oh, and that buttery soft tanned skin. Yum!

They lay next to me, Reena to my right and Erin to my left, their skin still warm and damp from their shower. They both looked and smelled delightful.

"Nervous?" Reena asked with a chuckle.

"Only a little," I replied with a sly smile that made them both giggle.

"No need to be, dear. Just relax and enjoy yourself," Erin said, then she kissed Reena. Just inches from me, they caressed each other's face with their fingertips while they kissed. Butterflies again! Their tongues danced together in their mouths; it was so erotic! I reached out to caress Reena's left breast, lightly pinching her nipple with my thumb and index finger. I could feel my pussy getting wetter as Reena closed her eyes and leaned her head back to allow Erin to kiss her neck and shoulders.

Erin shifted her attention to me and kissed me gently on my lips. Her lips and tongue were unbelievably soft. I closed my eyes and placed my hand behind her head, gently pulling close to me. Our tongues swirled, exploring each other's mouths, and when I felt Reena's fingers between my legs I moaned into Erin's mouth. Reena slid her fingers beneath my moist panties and applied slight pressure to my clit, making me almost cum.

Reena removed my panties while Erin and I kissed. Sliding my panties below my knees and down to my ankles, Reena tossed them onto the edge of the bed. Starting at the back of my knees, Reena kissed the inside of my right thigh with gentle pecks, lightly caressing my left thigh with her fingertips. Erin placed her hand on my right breast and began lightly pinching my nipple through my halter, occasionally twisting her fingers. I felt like electricity was shooting from my breast to my pussy.

I closed my eyes and placed my arms behind my head when I felt Reena's warm tongue on my labia. Erin slid my halter over my head and through my outstretched arms, then attacked my breasts with her tongue, flicking it over my erect nipples. It felt soooo good!

"Take me," I whispered into Erin's ear. And take me they did. Reena gently parted my outer lips and traced the outline of my pussy with her tongue. I sighed when Reena's tongue found my clit. "Go slow. Please go slow," I said. I found it hard to speak as my breathing became more labored. Reena flicked her soft tongue over my clit, slowly increasing its speed and intensity. "Oh my God, I'm coming," I yelled, wrapping my arms around Erin when my orgasm came. My entire body trembled as waves of pleasure seared through me. Erin sucked my nipples harder and inserted her index finger in my mouth, muting my moans. I sucked her fingers as my body shuddered and quivered.

Erin continued kissing me as my orgasm subsided. "I want to taste you," I said as I gazed into her eyes. "Make me cum with your mouth," Erin said then straddled herself over my face. She smelled and tasted divine as my tongue explored her sweet pussy. Beginning at the sensitive area between her anus and her vagina, I flattened my tongue and licked her slowly, making my way upwards toward her tiny clit. When I reached her clit, I encircled it with the tip of my tongue and repeated, licking up and down, then down and up, over, and over while Reena continued eating me. Erin rotated her hips as I sucked on her clit. "Shit, shit, that's good," she murmured.

I licked and sucked Erin's clit. Her breathing became more intense; I knew she was close. "Shit, shit," she kept saying repeatedly, her voice getting louder and louder. Reena was slurping at my pussy and bringing me to the edge of another orgasm. When I inserted my two fingers inside Erin, and she burst out "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She leaned over, grinding me, supporting her weight on her hands as she came. "Fuck, fuck," she yelled as her juices covered my lips and chin. I continued licking and sucking her clit, lapping as much of her cum as I could, the excess dripping onto my chin and running down my neck. when my own orgasm hit. I moaned into Erin's pussy as Reena's mouth engulfed my entire pussy.

Reena slid onto my hips and placed her arms around Erin, pulling her close. Reena kissed the back of Erin's neck and nibbled on her ear, tasting her hot sweaty flesh. Both women were enthralled as Reena reached around and inserted two fingers into Erin. Erin gasped when their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Erin's breathing grew heavier as her second orgasm neared. When I began rubbing Erin's clit with my thumb, she stiffened and came again. My chest glistened from Erin's juices.

The women lay limp next to me on the bed, caressing and each other, their musky aromas filling the room. I wanted so badly to make love to beautiful Reena. I ran my fingers through her soft hair, kissing her forehead, nibbling on her ear. When she turned to face me, I kissed her, and ran my hand softly up and down her arm. Reena nibbled my lower lip, running her tongue around my lips, and I got goosebumps; it was amazingly erotic. My fingers inched their way to her inner thigh, gently caressing her soft skin. Eventually my fingers found the soft folds of her pussy. Reena spread her legs wider, inviting me to penetrate her, which I did. My fingers slid in with ease and I finger-fucked her pussy with my index and middle finger. The gushy sounds from her wet pussy were incredibly sexy.

Erin began kissing Reena's neck and chest, inching ever closer to Reena's breast. I continued finger-fucking Reena while Erin licked and sucked her nipples. I kissed Reena deeply, our tongues entwined, and Reena began trembling, her orgasm nearing. I had to taste her. I shuffled my body until I was laying on top of Reena in a sixty-nine position. Our tongues danced around each other's clits. We slurped and licked each other feverishly, and when Erin inserted two fingers into me as I clenched my thighs around Reena's head, my orgasm erupting onto Reena's face. I momentarily stopped licking Reena to enjoy my orgasm, feeling my pussy contract and spasm. When my orgasm began to wane, I frantically licked Reena's clit, and in a few short moments Reena lifted her head, moaned, then climaxed, her juices trailing down her ass and across her thigh. Between licks, I slurped as much of her juice as I could before it could reach the sheets. She tasted sweet and tangy which I loved.

Suddenly Erin knelt behind me, and holding onto my thighs, darted her tongue under, then upward into me. I twitched when it smooshed into my overly sensitive folds and wiggled as she continued to lick in long strokes from my clit up to my ass. Reena's tongue found my clit again while Erin planted her warm tongue into my ass. Her tongue squished all around, livening up those sensitive nerves.

"Mumm," she sighed as her tongue dove into and around my ass, flicking it, creating an electricity throughout my pussy. Sensing my pleasure, she reached between my legs and inserted three fingers inside me. She lightly blew on her collected saliva in my ass. The cooling effect of Erin's breath along with Reena's flickering tongue brought me over the edge. My thighs clenched and I came again all over Erin's fingers. I couldn't stop quivering and fell over to my side.

We lay together for some time, exhausted, caressing each other. Four hours went by so quickly. Eventually the ladies showered and upon their return I invited them to stay the night, which the gladly accepted. Fresh from their shower, the slid their naked bodies between the sheets and nestled close to me, Erin to my left and Reena to my right. I turned off the lighting and we cuddled, caressing each other until we fell asleep. I slept like a baby, dreaming of an encore for my next trip to Manila.